Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 12:07 am

"Can one of your brother's find a place near by that would have one?" Asks knowing that one probably was a smart one not that they were all smart in their own way. But she just knew they need some power soon for sun. This could help them to once the zombies showed up. Also concerned about that as well as they make their way.

She could look on her own but being that it was night fall and only one gun and one knife wouldn't get her far without back up. Turning towards the turtle she sighed, also saw the other fight going on once they were outside. Frowns wishing that everyone would get along to get out of here. It would go so much smoother, went back to thinking of a way to find Superman sunlight of some kind.

"There maybe a room here in the building that would have it, but I refuse to go back in there. Perhaps we could drag all that tech out here some way. Not sure where there's a store near by." Points out.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 12:34 am

Knowing that she needed a bit of reassurance, Raphael gave an assuring nod. "Yeah, I'm sure Donnie can come up with somethin'... he made the UV baskin' lamp for us..." But he knew even Braniac would need the materials to concoct something like that.....

Giving the Alien a good once over even though there was nothing more he could do. Lois had already bandaged him. He was eager to get back inside to help his brothers, but did not want to leave Lois to deal with this alone....

"I'm no rocket scientist... but I saw him ozzin' green stuff... prolly somethin' inside of him busted? We need to get that out?"
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 12:40 am

"Being torture for two years draining him of everything to almost death will take him much longer to heal. Not sure what all they did to him. I'm just glad he's still alive;" Tells him as she looks at Clark caressing his face. Looks back at the turtle; "Thanks again for your help. We'll wait here by the van till you all out of there. Be careful." Gives her concern as she glances back at Clark not sure how they could get whatever is in him out of him if there was something. "If there is anything inside of him they put in him. We'd need someone smart to x-ray him. He's too weak to do himself." Says to him, "but go help your brothers we are fine for now."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 2:34 pm

After composing herself, Mikko walked over to where Wade's sword had fallen, picked it up and went back over to him. She handed it back to him with a tired look. But being tired didn't stop her from making a crude, sexual motion with her hands, then a wink and she headed back to the Gwen's car to sit down.

She popped on the seat and looked over to see how Pete was doing. He still wasn't awake. She wanted to do more for the kid. then she realized that she could!

She pulled out a small pair of scissors from her pockets and cut the duct tape off her legs. Once she was free from the tape, she pulled the pants off, leaving on a pare of Joker undies. Yes it was cold, but Peter needed the cloths more then her, and they looked like they were about the same size.

She then went stepped out the car and walked up to Gwen handing her the pants.

Gwen Sat up and looked at Mikko she started to protest, to tell the woman that she didn't need to literally give up the cloths on her back. But she could see that Mikko wouldn't take no for an answer. So with much thanks, Gwen took the jeans and slipped them on Pete.

Seeing that the blood bag that was hanging was empty, Mikko replaced it as Gwen dressed Pete.

Now, she needed to check on Superman. Because even though he caused her injury, and possibly blindness for life, she still wanted to make sure he was ok.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 10:21 pm

Wade didn't protest when Mikko took the sword from him, hell... it was justice falling into place. Toad had attacked her, it was only fair that she get a little vengeance. after getting his but kicked and spared by Gambit, Toad took off.. but Wade was certain they had not seen the last of him.

His sword was returned, and he watched as Mikko gave up her pants for his best friend.....

"So that's how it is? My bestie got into your pants just like that, eh?" He couldn't help but tease, despite everything. "Seriously, I think you're a keeper.... but Joker needs to get up off your crotch..."

And he watched the direction she was heading in. Superman He was in that van and he started to stop her, but had seen the condition the Alien was in upon being brought out by Raphael. It didn't look hopeful, and now knowing that the Kryptonian had been trying to save Peter, he felt a little bad for stabbing him.... but he had attacked Mikko....

"You sure you're up for going in there? How are you feeling?"

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 10:29 pm

Mikko smiled at Wade at his joke and moved closer to him wrapping her arms around him and pulling Wade close to her. Sadly she couldn't really answer his question. She moved her hand down to his ass and gave it a squeeze.

She then tapped on her throat with her free hand and signed best she could that she couldn't make any noise. Then she pointed to her right eye and again, tried to tell him that she couldn't see out of it.

She laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes. She was honestly so ready to leave and find a place to rest. The wind picked up causing her to shiver and press against Wade more. Superman could wait a bit. She was very content just resting for a moment against her favorite super hero.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 10:35 pm

"Donnie's smart.. he can think of somethin'..." He told Lois, hoping that would put her mind at ease. It sucked that there wasn't much else that could be done for him, but hopefully they would all be out of this situation soon and could find temporary shelter until the wounded healed.

Giving a nod when she assured him that they were alright for the moment, he crawled out of the van, seeing Mikko and Wade. The girl looked like hell. Yeah. This was indication they could all use a place to recover. Quietly passing the couple, he cleared the rubble once again and headed back into the building to assist his brothers...
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 10:59 pm

Just stayed with Clark while he rested thankful he was out of the building now. Hated it was dark out as she kept watch with the others. Hoping no zombies where in the area. Glanced up to see Mikko gives a concerned look; "Are you okay?" makes sure.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:12 pm

Wade wrapped his arms around her,squeezing softly. An unseen frown tugging at his lips when she informed that she couldn't talk. It only made his distrust of the Alien grow. Even if he couldn't help it.. Superman was dangerous.

"So frog legs couldn't fix your throat, huh..."

He watched as Raph passed him, and then Lois asked if she was okay... even if Mikko couldn't talk, it would be an easily gestured answer. Though, he wanted to tell her 'no' because her boy had messed hp her throat and eye, but he knew that was out of Lois' control...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:17 pm

Ok all this signing was getting hard. She lifted a finger to both Wade and Lois and went to the van, dug around until she found paper and a pen. She then jotted down a quick note.

Toad helped, no more pain. But then he went way too far! I'm ok. But losing my sight will effect my ability to free run. Right now I want three things. I want Pete to be ok. I want to be somewhere warm. And I want some hot sex.

She handed the note to DP and then sat in the van's drivers seat.

Gambit slid in the drivers seat of Gwen's car. I really hope those turtles hurry up. I don't want to be waiting here much longer.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:22 pm

"I hope they do as well," Lois agreed with Gambit then looked at Deadpool after Mikko handed him a note; "what does it say?" noticing she won't be able to talk for a while. After what happened. Feels bad for the girl wishing she could have the power to heal, but just a normal human. Sits beside Clark in the van.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:31 pm

"My sons?!"

Leo heard Splinter's voice and that told him exactly where to go.  "Master Splinter!" he cried as he led his two brothers back to their father's cage.  Leo moved directly over to him "We'll have you out soon, Sensei."  And then studied the confinement that had an electronic lock.  He sighed heavy.  

"Great..."  He turned to his brother in purple and pointed to the lock.  "Can you crack it, Donnie?"
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:35 pm

Wade couldn't help but chuckle at the note. "Hot sex, huh? Well when we get out of here... I can help you with at least two of these things..." He winked, then reached over to turn the van on, adjusting the heat. He then passed the note to Lois, hoping the light humor would at least lift her spirits some.

"Maybe the van's heat will keep you warm... I saw what you did for Webs. Thank you." He told her with sincerity. "Pete always carried a backpack full of stuff. His costume and cloths and books and shit....I need to go back in and find it. And...scout for other items we may need..." He told her. "Otherwise I would stay here and keep you warm. But, Lois seems like she'll be good company... as long as her boy-toy doesn't go bat shit crazy again. But he looks dead right now so you're safe.." And he realized how insensitive that must have sounded to Lois...

"But I'm sure he'll be fine. Maybe he just needs hot sex, too..." Because, yes. Saying that was less offensive....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:41 pm

Mikko managed a smile at his words and soaked in the heat. She reached out and grabbed Wade in another hug. But when she let him go he informed her that he was headed back in there! She jumped out of the van, a little unsteady on her feet and grabbed his hand shaking her head.

She did not want him going back in there. So he couldn't die. But he could get caught! What if he didn't come back?

She squeezed his hand, eyes pleading with him not to go back.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 10:14 pm

"It's nice that he cares about you Mikko." Smiles up at her, as she sits by Clark keeping an eye on him.

"Superman just doesn't mean to hurt anyone but Kryptonite can hurt him even kill him if around it too long;"
Looks at her feeling sorry for what he did, "I'm sorry for what he did. I'll make sure it won't happen again." Assures her as she keeps her company while they wait.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 12:07 am

"Fear not, young Maiden. I will return to you..." He said in his best Knight voice. "I gotta get Pete's bag and... see if I can help those slow poke Turtles. And maybe I can find something to help Crazy Eyes..." He said, gesturing to Superman.

Hearing Lois speak to Mikko, he looked in the woman's direction as he pulled out a knife and slid up the sleeve of his suit....

"Yeah, he does that shit again and I'm gonna fillet him..." He said, and without warning, began 'filleting' his own arm..."And we'll dine on Alien..." He told her, but realized that Lois couldn't control her boyfriend's actions and threatening him to his girlfriend who was obviously upset wasn't a nice thing.

"I'm sorry, I know you can't control him.... but we may have to deal with him  if he comes back all batshit crazy and shit.... " And he didn't want to, for Lois' sake.

Pulling the detached flesh from his arm, he handed it to Mikko... "I know it's too soon to ask you to stick me in your mouth,but trust me.... eat me...." He told her, and worked on cutting away more flesh from his disfigured and bleeding arm. "It will heal you...and this..." He removed another slice... "Give this to Lois...For Supes." And he looked at the redhead. "Because he's not human, I don't know if it'll help him or not..and you gotta get him awake... but my flesh can heal, but he's gotta be able to eat it.... not that I think he can choke..can Aliens choke??" Handing the second piece to Mikko, he began to work on cutting away another sliver, now exposing bone... "And this is for my Webs.."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 12:17 am

There he was, being all charming again! She listened to him and watched as he started to...Fillet himself? She couldn't hide the look of confusion as he sliced into his arm and pulled thick pieces of flesh off. Then he handed her the first piece, which, after holding the man's organs inside him, a piece of flesh was nothing. Then he explained.

Ok so she had to eat him? That made sense actually. She took the other pieces and nodded. but then pointed to his crotch, then to herself and made a blowjob motion with her hand and mouth. Because that would be another way to 'eat' him, right?

But it a joke really, they had no time for that. Plus! She always wondered what humans tasted like. So she slurped down her piece and swallowed then gave a thumbs up and again made a heart sign with her hands and smooched his cheek. She then went over to Gwen who had been listening and she took the piece of flesh for Peter, and then Mikko went over to Lois.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 12:36 am

Gwen had been listening to Deadpool talk to Mikko. and when the women downed the flesh like it was nothing she was a little disturbed by that. But didn't show it when Mikko came over and plopped a bloody piece of Wade in her hand. The problem was that, Peter was still out. There was no way he could eat anything. And Gwen wished he could! If Wade could help heal Peter she would make him eat anything!

Uh...Mikko. He can't eat anything. He'll just choke if we try to get anything down his throat.

Mikko was helping with Superman when she heard Gwen. Her throat was feeling so itchy! gah! was this what he goes through with every heal? cool, but itchy!

She ran over to Gwen and the blonde handed the piece back to Mikko. Well, she probably didn't need to eat her future husband anymore at the moment. So! With a whisper of thanks she went back over to Superman...

Gwen pushed her back seats down to make the space wider then laid down next to Pete, his hand in hers and hoped that nothing else bad happen for a while.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 1:26 am

Now with two bloody strips of flesh in hand, Mikko looked over at Superman. He didn't look to good, or responsive. She poked his nose a little and nothing. She was actually a little thankful for that did NOT want to be attacked again!

But now she had Wade's flesh and no one who needed it could eat it.

Well the more the better, right!? And fuck she was hungry. Mikko climbed in the front seat of the van and downed the other bits of flesh, licking her fingers clean. Maybe the zombies had something on this eating people thing.

But then Wade had to run off and as soon as he was out of site she started to worry about him. And Gambit, was he....HE WAS! The bastard was sleeping him the other car! Well he was no help. Mikko closed the door and leaned the drivers seat back as far as she could without squishing anyone and tried to relax, maybe get a quick nap like Gambit seemed to have no problem doing. She was feeling much better! If only she had something to wash it all down with.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 9:13 pm

Donnie followed Leo - a little slower for a moment or two  most damaged and Donnie noted only one or two still operational and cleaned suggesting they may be the only ones working or having been used at all. Plugging in on the way past a usb.

There may be nothing to learn from, there may be something. Either way, he hurries after Leo - heart hammering excitedly. "Dad - oh -" his attention called from eyeing their father whom in comparison to what glimpses he caught of those already taken from this space he seemed to be fine, to the lock and snorting amusing, "Yeah I got this Leo. Mikey watch the computers and usb stick it will take several moments - try to stop anyone whom tries to interfere... though strangely we are no longer being hindered. That is weird." withdrawing tools from his tech pack propping the locks face off and playing briefly with the circuitry within causing the buzz and click of unlocking to sound moments later shoving the door. aside. "childs play." he brags stepping back - eager to reach in and snatch their father up in a bone crushing hug but...

They had to get going whilst there seemed to be a window of ceasefire. "We need to get clear of this place."

Last edited by Donatello Hamato on Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 9:32 pm

"Yes yes thats what him being here - means - come on." Casey grins impatient to be going - being stuck in this community under the guise of assimilation and working hard... now finally having answers to the questions of whether their green bros where fine..

He was keen to be gone.

He grabs April up in a fire man hold not waiting for her to be done processing it all in her head. No time!

Though there was strangely no continuation of the attempts to stop them.

He shrugs deciding not to focus on it and hurries away from the hospital April over a shoulder. " Come on MetalHead." calling the robotic menace after them and hearing the loud clank of his feet as he trots along behind them. "Their all hear - and I think Leo and Don had gone off to find splinter. We'll finally know if he's alright! and have him back!!" The tall man explains jogging going back to where he had left the turtles going up a ramp made in the rubble for community watch to go up and down the barrier. There was no like wise ramping on the other side but he picked his way down carefully the bot on their heels - by passing a Raph - only catching the site of his shell as he troops off in the direction Leo had gone before Casey left them.

Well he spied the turtles party wagon and placed April down beside it their robotic guard landing beside them after leaping from the wall pile. Out here it was hard to not feel a little exposed and once arms were free of April he was on alert. It only happened in waves of herds now or sometimes lumbering loners that walkers made their way to the community in search of the living meat within.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:04 pm

Splinter almost forgot the bars where between them all reaching between to touch, just a brush of claws over Leonardo's forearm when he was close enough to ensure he was not hallucinating this. But it all sure felt real. "It is good to see you both." And by Donatello's words Michelangelo was out of sight but not that far away.

His heart felt lighter than it had in a long time and he felt as strong as he ever did, he was not hurt, a little leaner and perhaps a bit more greyer in the fur than previously.

The door was open...

Open!

His tail flicks he steps forward again almost disbelieving freedom was at hand. "Lead us out Leonardo." A gentle nudge, as much as he wanted to do the reunion thing here - best to go now, especially if this was not all some trick and or dream.
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:15 pm

so mikey waited - casting Raph a grim when he rejoined them - humming tunelessly to himself and even bopping along to his own music waiting. Wanting to do more, chucks twirling.

Well until he knocked a cup flying.

Spattered in water and hoping no one saw that Mikey waits until the little plug in had a green light and wriggles it free of the port tucking it into his belt. "It's ready Donnie!" He calls hoping they were too - all this total lack of more humans trying to stop them was rather unnerving.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:40 pm

"Yay- their here - their Ahh whoa!" She squealed a little in shock half way through cheerful celebratory yays finding herself over one of Casey's shoulders and looking at the ground and MetalHead tailing after them. "I can walk you know!" she complains briefly after a few seconds of vertigo passed glad the brief swell of nausea did not bubble over.

But she put up little real resistance, "though if their here and the community knows why is the alarm off? And our wall watchers and hunters and gatherers not trying to catch them?" she wonders looking around the very empty and very quiet place most of the people in the hospital or other designated places of hiding in situations like this.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:41 pm

Lois watched and over heard the conversation. Tried not to be disturbed by the eating flush part but kind of understood his theory. Saw Mikko walk over after Deadpool went back inside the build to fetch everyone else. Smiles at her, "It's okay, he won't wake for a while." Assures her. Goes to kiss Clark to see if that would help wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next