Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:11 pm

She could finally breath! The mutant had taken his disgusting tongue out of her throat, and to her surprise, it didn't hurt anymore. Ok so he kept his word. But he was still on top of her, lips forcefully against hers. She pushed on his shoulders and tried to kick him away, but he wasn't moving. He put more pressure on her chest with his foot.

Using the back of the seat, Mikko tried to push herself the rest of the way out of the van. She heard Mel alert the others of what was going on, so hopefully someone came to help soon.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:16 pm

Leo hated splitting up in there, but Raph was right.  The other man didn't look good, and everyone else had left that could help him.  Raph was strong enough to carry him.  When it came to helping others, that was also a priority with this ninja team.  Leo understood this and nodded, finally agreeing.

"Be careful," he told his brother, giving that shoulder a squeeze before letting him go.  Then he looked to his other two brothers.  "Don, Mikey, you're with me.  Let's go save our father."
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:37 pm

"Thank you for helping;" She smiles softly at him as she allows him to help her move Clark out of here; "I'm not leaving you here, and you know that." Lois tells him as she has watched everyone moving around helping out everyone else within the compound. Tried to keep up being human herself was slower than any metahuman or mutants as they called themselves. "Raphael's going to help us. I've waited too long to get you back so we are going to leave this building together and that's final." Tells him in a demanding voice.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:51 pm

Deadpool returned Gwen's hug, a little reluctant to leave, but knew that Mikko wasn't a hundred percent and he needed to make sure that she was okay. Finally convincing himself that Gwen wouldn't let anything happen to Peter, he moved to the front of the car and turned on the engine, then adjusted the knobs to heat the inside of the vehicle. With his little buddy having no blood to keep him warm, the cold could be a killing factor alone.

Just as he was about to move away, he heard Mel scream and looked over to see what was going on. The mutant with the wicked tongue... what was his name? Oh yeah, Toad.... he was attacking Mikko!

"Get off her, you motherfucker!" He yelled, charging at the mutant and violently grabbing him, pulling him completely out of the vehicle....
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:57 pm

And suddenly Toad was being ripped away and pulled out of the van. He raised his arms in the air in defense. Hey hey! I was helping! She said she was hurting so now she's not! Fuck man, I'm not after your whore. Human bitches don't do it for me. Now put me the fuck down, ya psycho!

Mikko fell out of the van, laying on the ground coughing. Gambit ran over and picked her back up. This time he placed her in the car with Gwen and Peter.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 12:08 am

" You're the psycho you attacked her! And earlier you attacked me get out of here!" Mel yelled not only scared but angry he was a danger to the group and tried a sexual assault. She didn't want him to be part of the group when he was this out of control and dangerous. If he could do this with other guys and mutants around then who knows what else he could do.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 1:07 am

Raphael was glad that Leo understood and this whole issue avoided an argument. He was overly eager to see their father, but it was important to get 'Superman' out before they had to carry out his lifeless body.

"I'll catch up.." He told his brother, nodding when Leo told him to be careful. None of their fates were certain in this place, but Raph was determined to make it out of here alive, because he had a father to be reunited with.

Hearing Lois' thanks, Raph gave a nod and even a small smile as he slowly moved closer, not wanting to freak the injured man out. He had overheard Clark's words to Lois, urging her to leave because he knew he couldn't make it out of here. He probably thought he and Lois were all alone in this... poor guy. He knew what that felt like, to feel like you were 'the monster' that no one wanted to be near....

Still, even though he had lost so much strength, there was something very feral about Clark's gaze when he looked at him. He had no way of knowing that his memories were once again being triggered of Doomsday, and he was on the defensive. His fluttering eyes glowed a demonic shade of red...

"Easy... I'm not gonna hurt ya... tryin' to get you out, yer too weak to do it on your own. Sure, you could stay here and accept death.... I know that's what yer tellin' yer girl, but she ain't gonna let you die in here. If you don't let me help you... yer killin' both of you... yer killin' Lois, and I know that's not what you want..." He tried to reason quietly as he edged closer, watching the confusion in the Alien's eyes as they flickered, returning to their blue coloration, the sclera's completely blood tinged.  

Clark's eyes, nose and mouth were all pouring blood and even remaining upright on his knees was difficult. He was fighting to stay conscious and the danger of him lashing out at Raph had passed. His body had finally taken more than it should have, and he spared the large Turtle a pleading look....

"...take....take care of her..." Because he felt he wouldn't be around to make sure she was okay. Lungs deprived of oxygen due to the kryptonite, he took one last deep inhale of desperation before his eyes fluttered shut and he collapsed, but Raph was quick to catch him....

"I got 'im..." He tried to reassure Lois, but honestly wasn't sure if he was carrying out a corpse, or a living being. He carefully tossed him over a shoulder, noticing he was much heavier than he looked, but still... there was no complaints as he led them out of the compound and over the rocks and towards the van,feeling Clark's blood pouring down his carapace....
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:11 am

Donatello had hesitated outside with his bot, but When Raphael was coming back out he gives him a nod, Deadpool had already been past. "There is a total lack of security and the alarms it self has gone quiet. Their letting us go." He told his red clad brother looking at the robot. "Stay with Casey MetalHead, keep him and April safe on the return. Mikey come on now after Leo." He was quick to see the SuperMan was in a terrible shape and such a thing would upset their young sweet hearted brother so he sought to keep him distracted at least for enough time for Raph to be past and down with the injured -

or dead super hero.

Well a try, their little brother was not blind or deaf and his sense of smell and 'environment' was as keen edged as any of theirs despite his constant lighthearted tomfoolery. So having done what he could he follows Leonardo into where Raph had just left holding his breath first in the green mist spying Leo and hurrying after. "Father is probably kept further back in cages." He points out adding his voice to Leo's "Sensei?" listening - now the alarm was silenced and SuperMan and the youth out and the 'enemies' people also gone from sight the quiet would afford them and any remaining prisoners in the cells that lead off in the back to hear each other.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:34 am

April.

Yes. Casey gave Leo a thumbs up - both keen to rush off the robotic menace clanking after him in noisey steps - and nervous to do so but with the little bot very few could stop him. And none made much of an effort.

The community that never let any citizen back out once they were inside. Was letting them go.

It unsettled the tall once vigilante. It was some trap - but hopefully they could deal with it when the trap snapped shut.

He hurried to the hospital and called out his name and purpose to speak to his wife. It was not unusual for such a call he waited outside the barricaded double doors of entry for her to be summoned and sent out. Impatiently, she was going to be over joyed as he was no doubt - after so long, their green brothers were here! And they were leaving!
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:43 am

Splinter listened when the alarms noise died. Something about the quiet made him uneasy - up ahead was no more banging so the other mutant was gone. Or had gone quiet.

But just as he was settling back his ears pricks straight. And his back with it. His tail also still. He might have thought it was a hopeful delusion like the time he had day dreamt he was meditating beside Leonardo.

But... he could have sworn he heard their voices.

Leonardo, Raphael and Donatello. "My sons?!" His own call was just loud enough to be heard. No he had dreamed it... had he?
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 1:24 pm

Erica appeared relaxed the closeness of Carl and Lydia would prevent her from full drawing her bow with her preferred hand but she was practiced with both so shifted the bow in her lap prepared to grab with the more free side.

She was not entirely relaxed and the fact the other girl seemed to still need a stuffed friend unnerved her a little. But perhaps she had just become cold? whatever she watchs the pig and Kurt and Daryl, listening.

A Mall.

It was a roof, it was a place that maybe some stores may not have been completely cleaned out. But it would mean the undead - no doubt lingering within and without - it would be a place to take by force upon the always flesh hungry. This did not bother Erica too much she had put her shafts through more half rotted skulls that she cared to count, all her arrows were stained, no longer gleaming wood, but mixes of browns and blacks despite her efforts to clean them. The goose feathers were clean - as dirty feather wont fly - but they too were stained, not the pretty mixes of grey and white and black speckles but mottles browns and blacks and reds like the shafts. The heads where the only bits that she really cleaned, honed and sharpened. But it was a danger to take a space. But perhaps they needed to?

A bit of a break from a truly nomadic life style, a place to wait from so perhaps Carl and Daryl could scout for their missing numbers. She had no one to look for but she would help them.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 1:37 pm

Mikey's attention was caught by Donnie when he called him on, the youngest turtle was still waiting for more of a fight. But none was forth coming. Even the alarm was gone.

He missed whom Raph was carrying by, but acknowledged his brother with a unsure grin hurrying after Donnie and Leo - hearing as he does a voice he had never thought to hear again, ignoring that of his brothers. "Dad?!" He calls back eagerly not waiting for Leo this time passing him and Don and moving towards the hall of cages, each different. He did not understand to house supers and mutants of varying powers and strengths.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 1:52 pm

Confused. Casey asked for her in a time like this? She wondered at once if he was injured. Or had finally be told he was joining the hunters and come at once to tell her. Or perhaps to let them all know in stead of sending the young boys to inform them it was safe to return to their duties and tell her of incoming patients to prepare herself and the others.

However it turned out none of these as she drys hands on her shirt. "Case what wha... MetalHead?" she could not have missed the noisy metallic bot turtle. "Is ... is... are they here?!" her voice rising in excitement grabbing at the robot in a hug.. then the arms fell away and she pouted. "But we have nothing to tell them of Splinter."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 5:08 pm

Gwen only turned her head for a moment to see what was going on. It seemed one of the mutants was after someone, and when Gambit put Mikko in the front seat she gave the woman a smile which Mikko returned.

But then Gwen was focused on Peter again. Her hand cupped his cheek, thumb rubbing over his cold skin. She then leaned down and gave his lips a soft kiss. Please be ok.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 8:39 pm

Gambit had to agree with Mel on this one. He was even regretting letting Toad out of that cage. He took hold of Mel's arm. Come on. Lets finish getting the van ready for sups. Wade can handle him. But for what it's worth, I agree. We can't just leave him though, but now we know he can't be trusted alone with anyone.

He let Mel go but motioned for her to follow him back to the van to set up the blankets.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 9:40 pm

" He scares me Gambit small comments sets him off he attacked me and I was afraid he was gonna kill me. If that girl Gwen hadn't showed up I wouldn't doubt he would've tried to kill me and I couldn't get away from him he had me pinned to the dashboard. Something is off about him and we can't let him stay." Mel told Gambit as she followed him to the back of the van sticking to him like glue.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 9:50 pm

Gambit laid out blankets on the back seat. and nodded at Mel. I've known Toad for years. He's unstable for sure. And dangerous. He's also really sensitive about things, like his looks. He wasn't well recieved as a child. Then he joined a gang of some bad mutants and they messed him up even more. But. I don't feel right about leaving one of our own behind. If DP lets him live we'll have to have a group meeting about it I guess, see what everyone else things. But, we'll be sure to not leave him alone with any of you girls again.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:00 pm

" I'm gonna tell you this right now if he attacks me or any of the other girls I will kill him. That's only if Deadpool lets him live but I don't think he will. People like Toad are the real danger not walkers those things can't plan or anything except overwhelm you but it's other humans and mutants that are much more dangerous." She replied as she helped Gambit get the van ready knowing all to well that the insane and dangerous tended to live and cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:03 pm

I am curious. What did you say to him to make him attack you? Not that it mattered, it was still wrong, but he was wondering what she could have told Toad to make him upset enough to go after her.

Once they were done he motioned for her to follow again. This time they were going to check on Peter and Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:06 pm

" I only asked on why he was in that building because of how he looked or it was that tongue of his. I probably worded it wrong but he freaked out." Mel answered as she followed Gambit.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:10 pm

You mentioned his looks and mutation. yeeeeeah. Still no excuse for his actions. but...I understand now.

Once at the car Gambit gave Gwen's shoulder a light squeeze and checked the bag of blood. He would need another soon. He then turned to Mel.

I want you to stay with this car and help Gwen with Peter ok. He picked up a duffel bag that had everything pete would need, or at lest most things he would need, and handed it to the girl.

I'm going to see what DP is doing.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:36 pm

Lois was grateful for the help from the turtle named Raphael. She knew she couldn't get Clark out of here by herself. Prayed that there'd be room for him in the van. He'd have to lay down. Or they will need yet another van. Sighing heavily worried about his health and knows he has to be in direct sun light to heal fully.

"He'll need to be in direct sunlight to heal once
we get out." Tells Raphael, making sure he knows, as they keep moving.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:21 pm

But Wade wasn't believing a word of it. His hold unrelenting, he gave a few violent shakes....

"Hey, I just met you... and this is crazy... here's my number..." And he violently punched the mutant in the face, releasing and allowing the force to knock him back. Man, that felt good! He had been holding in so much tension and stabbing Superman through the heart just hadn't been enough stress relief...

Chuckling like a mad man, he pulled his swords from their sheaths, approaching slowly....

"That song...soooo not a 'hit' back in its day, but now I'd say it packs a punch, no?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:43 pm

This guy was insane! but before Toad had any chance to react a punch to his face sent him flying back. Toad hit the ground hard and looked up to see red coming at him, with weapons! He looked at Gambit. A little help!?

Gambit put his hands up and shook his head. Not my issue. He said and went back to the van to wait for superman.

Toad looked back at Deadpool and got to his feet. He jumped on the roof of Gwen's car. This was the guy that couldn't die. So hurting him would do not good. He didn't want his tongue anywhere near those blades either. So...He could run off. Or...

Toad's tongue shot out his mouth and grabbed a very tired Mikko. He pulled her out of the car by her neck and let her hang as she struggled aginst him.

Mikko was growing a little tired of all this. Superman attacks her. Toad molest her now he's trying to hang her! This was bull shit! She reached behind her and grabbed hold of his tongue and using it to help turn herself to face Toad, she bit into his flesh hard, taking out a very large chunk of his tongue.

This caused Toad to drop Mikko and yell out in pain. Mikko spat out the chuck she had taken, but she wasn't done. Oh no. Mikko slowly got to her feet. Toad was crouched down, his hands over his mouth.

She walked up to Deadpool and reached out taking a sword from him. She smiled and kissed his cheek.

Now with a weapon, she ran to the top of the car, raised the sword over her head and, the sword was gone! It was shot out of her hands! She looked over and seen Gambit with one of his rocks.

Gambit shook his head as he walked to Mikko and helped her down from the car. No one is killing anyone. Toad's gonna leave. Right?

Toad flipped everyone off and leaped away from the group. He was sure that he would meet back up with them at some point though.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:51 pm

Finally, the vans and an additional car came into view. Raphael didn't seem too worried by the new vehicle since it seemed no one else was... but then he caught sight of Wade going after another Mutant..... so not his fight. Right now his concern was getting Superman and his girl to safety. Of course he was doing this because it was the right thing, but he could totally brag to Mikey about this later! He had saved Superman! The man of Steel himself....

The large Turtle was pulled from his thoughts when he heard Lois. Frowning deeply, he looked at her as they finally approached her van. [color=red]"I think we missed the sun by an hour... he reminded her regretfully, having learned something new about the Man of Steel. Sun could aid in healing. That meant he had something in common with reptiles.

"We have a UV light back at the lair... but it's too far away.." He told her as he climbed into the back of the van with his injured charge, carefully pushing the back seat down with one hand, making a makeshift bed. He then carefully laid the once mighty hero down, figuring it was the first softness he'd feltin awhile... if he was even aware....

"But.. maybe we can find a shop with UV someplace.. sure that'd work, too. Maybe a mall, or somethin'.....I'm sure there's one around here somewhere, but we'll need a generator for power...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next