Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 2:04 am

"Yes father may be in their - Casey and April... hopefully - and if so just charging in could put them and whom knows how many others into a firing line ... " Donnie cautioned lightly, meeting the gaze, no he did not want to waste time and after all their very much wasted months hiding in New York not knowing Donatello was as keen as any of them to set MetalHead to war mode and let the metal menace lead the charge. Nor did he really want to go blasting and dicing, slice, beating their way in - and potentially do more damage then good in the long run.

In any case he nods at Leo's words, willing to go along with that, grunting a bit as Mikey caught unto his shoulder and righted himself. Well him and Raph that is. "Right now little brother?" looking up to their robotic tagalong motioning him down from the top of the van.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:36 pm

Well it seemed that everyone was on board for this and thankfully Gambit was able to convince Mel to watch the van. They did not need a kid in there that they would have to watch over. They already had one that needed rescuing, and Webs had superpowers. Mel would be a sitting duck and would certainly become a casualty. It was something that wade was not in the mindset to deal with. His whole entire focus was on saving his little buddy; the kid that had become like a cross between a son and a best friend to the unstable assassin.

Hearing Mikko's request, he leaned in and hesitated for a moment, trapped in thought. This may be his last time to kiss her. Not that he would die, but there was a chance that she wouldn't make it out. This was why he would prefer the human females to stay in the van, but she was old enough to make this choice on her own.

Considering that this could be it, he reluctantly removed his mask, revealing his disfigured face. Pausing for a moment to let her take it all in, expecting rejection, but receptive if she chose to close the distance and kiss the lips of the face that scared so many....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:44 pm

Mikko was totally expecting a kiss. Not because she thought that highly of herself (she did) but because Wade was a total flirt and didn't seem like one to pass up a kiss. But she did not expect him to take the mask off. To say she wasn't taken aback by his looks would have been a lie. She was surprised. But not freaked out or anything. Of course she had questions, but now was not the time to ask them. She was deeply honored that he put that kind of trust in her to remove the mask.

She took him in, then looked into his eyes and smiled. Thank you. She told him quietly. She placed her hands on either side of his face and pressed her lips to his. she wa aware that this wasn't the time to let a kiss linger, so she put as much emotion as she could in the short kiss that she was allowed. She hugged him close before finally breaking the kiss and resting her forehead on his.

Now lets go bust your friends out of there. We can pick this up again when we're all safe. She pressed her lips to his cheek and kissed him there then pulled away from him.

Alright! Lets head out!
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 1:02 pm

Wade was expecting rejection, but she needed to know what was beneath that mask since she seemed to care too much. It needed to be out of the way and he felt he owed it to her, just incase things went south in there. But she surprised him. Obviously he had underestimated her, but it fairness, he had only known her a little more than 14 hours. He gave into the kiss, savoring it. It had been so long since he felt this... since Vanessa, and this woman reminded him so much of his lost love. Witty and sexy and fun and... accepting. Who knew... maybe this would go somewhere.. if she didn't die. But he would do his best to protect her.

Allowing it to linger, but it was back to business when it finally broke. Sparing a wink in response to her 'thank you', knowing this was all owed because she was so willing to lay down her life to help and save his little Webs.

Glancing at the others and making sure everyone was prepared, he gave a nod at Mikko. "Let's do this.." And he looked at his buddy Gambit, knowing they would have to pull most of the weight and only fair. They were saving their own people, but they both knew this was for Peter more than anyone else. But may as well save all they could while in there... and Sups, since his girlfriend had given them the means to get here. Besides, the guy was the love of her life... he knew what that was like.

Stepping out of the van, he spotted the Turtles who all seemed to be planning... except the big red-wearing one. He was pacing anxiously, obviously wanting to charge in. Heh. It must have been a #TeamRed thing. How all the red wearing 'heroes' and antiheroes all seemed to have t hat itch... except Pete. Pet was the quiet shy one, except when he was adorning his Spider-Man suit. Then he became a little excitable chatterbox. Man, how he missed that.

"You all ready to do this?" He asked, tapping his Hello Kitty watch that had stopped working years ago. "Not th at I know the time, but I do know we're wasting it and I have a kid to save..."

Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 1:08 pm

Raphael also grunted when he felt Mike catch himself against him and Donnie, sparing him an annoyed look as he listened to both Leo and Donnie's spills. They were wasting time, he knew it. And resorted to pacing and twirling his pair of sai as he waited in annoyance, itching to bust some scientists heads for what he sensed they had done to his father.

Seeing the weird red guy he stopped in his tracks and gave a nod, agreeing that time was being wasted. Who knew what shape the captives were in and while he understood that planning was important to both Leo and Donnie, he just wanted to get this show on the road!!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 1:09 pm

Mikko gave a nod and slipped out of the van, Gambit was more then ready. he gave Mel a thumbs up and closed the van's door. He then ran over to the fence that was standing between them and the building they needed to get into.

Mikko was pretty much weaponless. So she planed to stay behind the guys till they killed someone with a weapon she could loot. She was honestly not a fighter. She never shot a gun, She had stabbed someone before. Like a person, not just a zombie. And she had been in fist fights, but usually came out of that pretty bad. But what she did have to offer, was her medical know how! She had lots of practice patching up people. stitches, IVs, she knew a lot about different medicines. So if someone needed instant medical attention she was sure she could help with that.

Now that they were out the van, she waited for the guys to lead them inside.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 1:12 pm

How sweet the couple was. Was sad in a way too. Gambit really didn't expect that Mikko would live through this. But unlike Mel, Mikko was a grown woman, and if she wanted to risk her life, that was up to her.

He walked to the rubble that was blocking their path. Gambit could easily bust through all this. But, that would cause an alarm of course. that was if they didn't already know the rescue team was there. They could climb maybe. Gambit looked at Deadpool.

What you think? Go over, or through it? Either way You know we'll have hell of a fight on the way in there. He looked back at Mikko who gave him a look. I think we can all make it over except Superman's girl. Maybe we should ask those turtles what they think.

Last edited by Gambit on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 1:16 pm

Lois was more than ready, gun in hand and knife hidden away in her boot.She glanced at the others and nodded; "I've been ready for this." Waiting for someone to lead she stayed put for now. If no one made a motion to move she would if she had to. She had waited too long and didn't want people or metahumans to suffer anymore within those walls.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 1:20 pm

Leo had been glancing between his brothers and the occupants of the other van and when he saw them get out of their vehicle, Leo looked back at his family.  He really wasn't paying attention to Mikey's antics at the moment as he was looking out the window to watch the next move.

"Time to go," he told them and left the van and headed over to the others.  By now, it was looking like they were just going in there, but hopefully with at least some tact.  Leo was extremely anxious to get in there to get his father and friends out, but they still had to be smart with the execution of this mission.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 3:14 pm

Wade followed Gambit toward the rubble, Cutters still in hand, knowing they would encounter fencing sooner or later. These compounds were ALWAYS fenced, for obvious reasons. "I say we go over. And I think Mrs. Superman can handle a climb. I mean, sounds like her family were military. She's probably tougher than she looks. And she would have to be, to deal with Alien sperm..." He babbled on to Gambit, a thought popping into his head.

"I mean, surely they've fucked, right? She said she was 'more' than just a girlfriend. You don't get to that level without fucking..." And he realized that Lois probably wasn't far behind. Not that he was trying to be offensive, but one thing that everyone would find out about Wade, he said exactly what he thought, as fast as it crossed his mind.

"No offense, Lois. We'll spring your guy then you guys can have a litter of super babies. Maybe that's the cure. A bunch of laser eyed kids that can take out these monsters..."

When the blue-masked Turtle joined them, the Red one followed. It seemed that everyone was ready to go. Good. Because Wade did NOT want to beat around the bush any longer. "I hope you are all prepared for whatever is about to happen. My DP senses are tingling... shit will probably hit the fan. But that's the way I like it....."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 3:25 pm

Going over! Good, Mikko knew that she wouldn't slow them down so at least they wouldn't regret bringing her along right away. Gambit gave a nod and then raised his hand to motion for the others to follow. Unless someone stopped him and said otherwise. Gambit was heading in guns a blazing, so to speak.

Mikko waited a bit, making sure that the guys where in front of her. She didn't want to be in the way of a fight, and she didn't want to put their lives in danger because they were making sure she was safe. So once she felt it was ok, she started to climb with them.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 4:37 am

(Back in the scary forest)

Bebop was walking through the brush, using his large knife to cut away branches and vines that were in his way. He was traveling with Lydia. A teen that he had ran into in the city. He saved her in a split moment decision, and since he had no idea where his buddy Rockstead had run off to, or if he was even alive, he kept the girl around for company.

Over the months, he grew protective of the girl, kept her close and taught her how to fight and kill. Or tried to teach her.

They were moving slowly when Bebop picked up the sound of voices. He paused in his steps and motioned for Lydia to also stop walking.

Wait here. He said with a snort.

He walked towards the voices and peeked out from the brush. he watched the small group, smelled their food and finally motioned for Lydia to come foreward.

Bebop then made himself known to the hunters, girl and mutant.

Ya'll got room for two more? He asked, standing behind the humans.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:12 am

Lydia liked traveling with Bebop. Even though she had found him a bit scary at first, over time she grew more comfortable with him. He was actually pretty nice! Sometimes she missed her apartment back home, with all of her toys and books and, most importantly, her older brother; but at least she had Bebop (and a few stuffed animals that she kept in her most precious backpack).

Though she didn’t say so, she felt a bit nervous approaching the small group of people. But after Bebop made himself known, she stepped closer to him (hugging her stuffed rabbit tightly as she did.)
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:23 am

Annnnd Deadpool took the lead, which, only made sense because, well, he could not die. Speaking of which, it felt like his organs were now closed back within the confines of his body. Sweet! But he was not removing that 'Hello Kitty' duct tape! It was too fashionable and really  made his suit 'pop'.

It seemed that Gambit was not going to humor him about Alien sperm and sex, the guy was pretty good at blocking him out, but Wade was persistent. "Remy, you motherfucker. God. You are the world's worst conversationalist and a BAD BOYFRIEND! Here I am spilling my deepest thoughts to you and I get no response!!" And he added dramatic sniffling for effect, wiping at the eye lenses of his mask. "You're emotionally NOT THERE!.... It's over, I'm dumping you." Probably not the time for joking around, but Wade was in appropriate at best, 100% of the time...

Making it to the top,  men that had rushed the opposite side fired shots at the red-wearing weirdo, but he blocked them with his swords ... "Return to sender!!" He huffed, causing the bullets to ricochet  and take out the ones foolish enough to threaten their lives. "Ooooh... that's gonna leave a mark. I hope your mommy has some Shout because that shit is gonna STAIN!" He called down to the motionless bodies. "Oh right, you're dead so... I wouldn't worry about that shit. .."
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 9:07 am

It wasn't that Gambit was ignoring his friend. Ok maybe he was. Talking about Superman's love life just was not on his top list of things to talk about. But the more he thought of it...How many bed you think they broke? He asked before Deadpool started to go off on him.

Breaking up with me!? After everything we've been through!? I love you man! Think of the kids! Gambit went on.

Gambit would have went on but once they were at the top of the rubble the fighting was starting. Deadpool took out the first few shooters, Gambit Gave his friend a thumbs up, then picking up a rock from the rubble, threw it at two other men who were aiming their weapon and took them out with a blast.

When this is over I need to find some playing cards. Rocks are so 1920's
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 9:30 am

Man those two were chatty. Mikko could have easily climbed faster then she was going, but she wanted to stay behind the big strong men.

It breaks my heart to see such love die. Mostly because I would love some tag team action! She stated with a chuckle. She had been trying to stay quiet, but that didn't seem like a concern to these two, so fuck it!

But, now that yer single,Wade. If I come out this alive...I'll be yer forever girl.

Hey, she might die. May as well ask the guy to be her boyfriend. Then the bullets started to fly. Mikko ducked down behind some large boulder and tried to just stay alive and out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 12:59 pm

"Shit;" Lois said under her breathe seeing what was happening as she was climbing fast. Trying to multi-task while climbing has her gun in one hand as she kept going trying to stay within the group. Had heard DeadPool but it didn't bother her, it wasn't time nor place to talk back either. Her mission was getting Clark out. Looking over at him; "I'm pretty sure Superman will be okay to climb maybe even fly out if he's strong enough." tells him as she watches the men that had rushed out as well. Keeps going trying to avoid getting shot at. "Clark we are coming." Says softly hoping he'd hear her.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 2:28 pm

Well it seemed the others were on the move, so Raphael followed suit, climbing the rubble with ease. Though he was hanging back a little, making sure that the human females were able to make it up. Both seemed stronger than they looked, but he certainly wasn't ready for either of them to be thrown into the chaos. Of course Lois would go because her man was in there, but what was Mikko's motive? Other than being with that weird guy?

It was none of his business. Shaking his head in annoyance at the jabbering of Wade and Gambit, he spared a glance at his brothers. "Great. We have three Mikey's now..."

Once they hit the top, all hell broke loose and Raph wasted no time playing a part in taking down their would-be assassins. He 'cannon-balled' down the rubble pile and into a gathering group, knocking them on their asses, and rendered them unconscious. Killing them would have been an option, but these guys were just 'guns for hire'. No need to add to the zombie population.

Now looking up at those still at the top, he placed a toothpick between his teeth and cracked his fingers. "You guys comin' or what?"
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 2:56 pm

Noises seemed to be coming from all directions. Mindless chatter that was interrupted by the high pitched sound of the alarm being activated. Head pounding and trying to focus, finding the usually simple task difficult thanks to the poisons that had been injected into him. Dark veins visible beneath now pale and cold to the touch skin. A green mist was being emitted through the air ducts causing his lungs to burn and constrict, coughing profusely. Still, his determination never  wavered. At this rate and the amount of kryptonite he had been exposed to, it was unlikely he would  make it out, but he was determined to save the kid. His last good deed. Pete deserved his undying efforts...

In between violent coughing fits, he managed to connect one of the IV bags filled with blood, transfusing it back into its rightful place. A bloodied tracker laid only inches from him, the result of earlier efforts to insure once the kid was out, he would be free. And he knew help was coming. He had detected Lois' sweet voice through all of the chaos. Even if it would be too late for him, they could help the kid... and maybe.. just maybe he could see Lois one last time....

Struggling to stay conscious, he pulled open the cape that was now acting as a blanket for the kid, exposing the gaping hole in his chest. So many vessels and arteries damaged, it needed to be dealt with. Mustering what strength he had left,  his once blue eyes began to glow and ungodly hue  , transforming to red, heat lasers carefully cauterizing the wound....

Last edited by Clark Kent on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 3:11 pm

Daryl was still trying to take in the new guy  and about to respond to Erica when suddenly there was two more!!  And one was a giant ass fucking pig! Crossbow now aimed at the oversized hog, he was beginning to question his sanity. Walkers, he could believe in.. but giant pigs and blue guys?

His mind had to be playing tricks on him!! Carl seemed equally stunned and shot up, placing himself between Erica and the potential danger. His pistol was pulled, trying to follow Daryl's lead, but it seemed the redneck was having trouble processing this, and it made it even  harder considering the pig had a little girl with him. ...

"How the hell are you a giant pig?!"

Last edited by Daryl Dixon on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 3:12 pm

Woh. That turtle dude was pretty bad ass! As was the others. But the fighting was taking a while and who knew how many others they would have to get passed. For now, things were clear enough and she made her move. She got up from her spot and passed Wade with a quick I'll meet you all in there And she was gone.

She stuck to small places she could hide, climbing mostly, and keeping hidden. She moved fast, but carefully, if she slipped, fell, or hurt herself it was over. The building wasn't far. And thankfully the people basically used a rock climbing wall to protect themselves.

There was a few times she had to pause and wait for someone to move pass her. But then she would be on the run again.

What was only minuets seemed like forever, like time had stopped in that moment. She even realized that half that time was spent holding her breath. She couldn't rest now though!

Mikko made it inside. Now it was just running. There was no boulders and rocks to hide behind, she had to run fast. Making it to where Peter and Clerk were was actually not an issue. Between the green smoke, and Toad's banging on his bars, she was able to find where they were.

She hurried inside the room and got low to the ground, she didn't know what the mist was, but she knew that she needed to help the kid that was on the floor, she guessed that that was Peter.

She hurried to him and looked at Clerk. So far she hadn't really felt fear meeting any of these beings. But him. He was fucking scary! She shook it off and focused back on the boy. She grabbed Peter's wrist to feel for a pulse. He looked bad. This was way more then her first aid know how.

She reached up for the bag that was giving him blood to try and figure out what was happening and see what she could do to help...
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 3:38 pm

The fog was already altering his mind. Voices that didn't exist. Voices taunting, blaming, prosecuting and condemning him. Hate.. he could feel their hatred of them back when the city blamed him for its destruction. Batman trying to destroy him and.... Lex Luthor's creation, appropriately named 'Doomday', because it would be that creature that put an end to him.

Still, he focused on the task, trying to cauterize the wound in Pete's chest, knowing it was the kid's only hope. Senses dulled due to the kryptonite, Mikko had snuck up on him. He saw a hand protruding from the fog, taking Peter's, but in his altered mind, it did not look like the hand of a human female, but that of a monster.. the monster sent here to destroy him.

....Doomsday....

The kryptonite was quickly breaking him down, blood pouring from his eyes, nose and mouth. The red rays that had been intended to save Peter were now aimed at the intruder but the heat lasers slowly died, though eyes still glowing a demonic red as his hand grasped her by the throat, lifting her off her feet......
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 3:48 pm

It looked like this Superman guy was taking care of things pretty well, but he himself wasn't looking to good. At all! She turned to ask if he needed something, but his look, it wasn't friendly. It wasn't a look of someone who was happy for help. She went to speak but was stopped by his strong grip around her throat.

She gasped for air and tried to pry his hands from her. But it was no use, a fingernail snapped off her nail bed as she clawed at his hand.

The floor was suddenly gone from under her. His grip only got stronger. Why? It was all she could think of, but sadly couldn't ask. The small veins in her eyes burst, leaving the whites of her eyes red. He was crushing her throat, she swear she could taste blood.

The banging had stopped. The mutant in the cage watching what was happening.

Mikko tried once more to free herself a small stream of blood escaping the corner of her mouth as the alien's angry and scared face went out of focus. Her limbs went limp.

The horrible pain she was feeling was now numb, and finally, she felt nothing as her eyes closed and she lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 1:18 am

And she had just been moving the coffee cup to give back to Carl - he moved faster than she this time the new voice startling her enough to drop her meat onto her back pack letting herself fall back unto her back to bring the bow up and back, to aim the two iron head at the new voice, unnecessary with Carl between herself and ...

Her eyes went wide - oh lord he was indeed a hog!

A mutant hog.

Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 2:18 am

When the weapons came out, Bebop pushed Lydia behind him. He scanned over the group and spotted a fellow mutant. It's like you guys never seen a pig before. Jeeze. They always this jumpy? He asked the blue dude.

Kurt wasn't fazed by the apperence of the warthog. to him, mutants were safer to have around then humans. At Bebop's question Kurt gave a nod.It seems they haven't come in contact with many mutants. My name is Kurt.

Bebop took hold of Lydia's hand and pushed passed the humans to talk to the only sane one of the group. Bebop. This is Lydia. You guys woudn't happen to have some extra food for my girl, would ya?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next