Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Charmed Life

Go down 
+21
Lexi Davis
Shadow
Hun
Lilo and Stitch
Erica Martins
Rocksteady
Mondo Gecko
Donatello Hamato
Onyx
Raphael Hamato
Corey Black
Bebop
Gabriel Juvanni
Zaim
Mikko McKinnon
Timothy 'Spike' Black
Jinx
Sam
Lydia McKinnon
Leonardo Hamato
Victor X
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

A Charmed Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 11:49 am

Finally all three of them were united. And Leo was giving orders as usual. Don listened and nodded. He was still hyped. Adrenaline still running through his body. He was ready to do more saving! But it seemed like they were going to April's place.

It felt good to help all those people. Sad about their home though. Where did Mondo go?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 8:05 pm

It sounded like Hun wanted to recruit Jinx. Gabe wasn't sure how he felt about that. It was dangerous, and he cared about her.

The conversation was quickly over and Gabe slid his phone back into the pocket of his jeans, sighing as he ran a hand over his face.

"Thank you." He told Lydia, grateful that she had patched him up. He knew that he probably needed to see Cindy about a blood transfusion, he was feeling sick and lightheaded, but seeking her out was not going to happen right now....

"Hun has a job for you." He told Corey.

Corey ignored him at first, too busy lavishing affection on Jigs. Gabe could tell that Corey heard him due to the slight look of irritation and worry on his features. "Corey..."

"What. I heard you. Hun can kiss my ass "

Gabe sighed. This kid was going to be difficult. Jinx moved in and began giving him a foot rub, which softened his mood a little. He could get used to this.

"Yer gonna have to lose that attitude. Hun put you in my charge. He owns you, and he won't hesitate to kill you. Well, he probably won't, but he'll try to have me do it for him..."

Corey didn't like what he was hearing. He didn't like the control that Hun had over him. He was inwardly fuming, but was quiet...for now.

Gabe's attention shifted to Jinx. "I think Hun wants to recruit you.."

Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 8:19 pm

Jinx smiled at that. She could be part of the gang. Part of a family.

Awesome! What are the perks of being a Dragon? Do I get a tattoo?
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 8:47 pm

Vic took Mikko's hand and headed into the hospital with her, not really knowing what to expect. This whole gang deal was a whole new world to him.

The woman at the front desk hesitated. From what she had gathered, what had happened to 'Spike' was gang related. "We can't give out that information, ma'am."

Fortunately for Mikko, it was one of Lexi's 'shadowing' days at the hospital. The nurses had been short staffed so she got to help out more than usual.

While Lexi wasn't a gang member herself, she had dated Gabe once upon a time, and had helped the Dragons occasionally, often acting as a get away driver or a decoy. She had been at the emergency bay when Spike was dropped off, and had helped prep the surgery room...

Overhearing Mikko, she motioned her to follow her out of earshot of the receptionist.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 8:50 pm

Mikko was about to get demanding. maybe even lie to get her way, but luckily Lexi was there.

She relieved. Mikko walked over to Lexi hoping to get some good news.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 3:35 am

Of course he is giving orders. He still is the leader.

Until brothers no longer want to be lead that is. He can't and won't force it. But until someone either steps up and or steps away Leo is in fact still their leader.

He is eyeing his brothers looking for major injuries, sniffing, listening to their voices. " Mondo took off after one of the cars... Check in on him at April's, call everyone. I don't mean to be abrupt, but April will have first aid for burns, and a place for Dad to rest. And she, and Casey will need to be brought up to date, both about our new friends and being... exposed... And Mikey.. So please just get there safe both of you, take care of any burns. I won't be long behind with Father and I am not hurt. We have done all we can for these people, up to them and whatever services show up to help them now." he insists this time more gently. Sad for the folks, but not much they can do for them now.

Last edited by Leonardo Hamato on Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 3:51 am

Well thiiiiis is awkward.

The four young women stood on the house boats tiny deck, unsure how to break the ice.

Shadow had not expected a call the Islander about a fire and needing a place and if she still wanted roomates then can the please come crash and explain things? !

They coooould stand here in all night... " well... Uuuuh... I think this requires cookie dough ice cream and hot chocolates and stories."

The girls relaxed. Except Ryn, shhhhhe looked so very curiously around them.
Back to top Go down
Corey Black
Original Character
Corey Black

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 6:00 pm

Gabe managed a small smile at Jinx' enthusiasm. "Yeah, you get a tattoo. As big or small as you want." And she had surely seen the tribal purple dragon on his left arm.

"Perks, Dragon protection. Cops really won't fuck with you. Drugs, jewels. The drawbacks are, you take the blood oath, yer a Dragon. The only way out of it is in a body bag." And his gaze was fixated on Corey, hoping he was listening. Hoping it was sinking in.

[color=blue]"But not just you. Quittin' will put your loved ones in danger, too...."[/blue]

Jigs had fallen asleep on the floor and Corey was laying with him, his head propped on the dog's side as he scrolled through his very busted phone. He tried to appear as if he wasn't listening and that he didn't care. In truth he didn't care what happened to him. He had taken the blood oath because the only way you could survive on the streets was through gang protection, but he had been the black sheep from day one. He hated being given orders and hated being owned. But hearing Gabe mention that the Dragons would go after loved ones....he knew the only way Hun could hurt him was through Lydia.

Fuck!! Why did he have to get attached to some girl?! Things were easier when he didn't care about anyone and he only had his own life to lose. But, he wasn't ready to give up the bond that he had with probably the only person that ever gave two shits about him.

With a frustrated sigh, he painfully pushed himself off the floor and headed outside, out of earshot of everyone else, and dialed Hun's number.
Back to top Go down
Hun

Hun

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 6:05 pm

Everyone was calling Hun, giving him updates on the Turks, on the club, on the apartments. He didn't expect to hear from Corey, yet his number flashed on Hun's phone.

He answered in a gruff tone.

Is your head fixed yet?

He knew Corey probably wasn't 100% But Hun was impataint and couldn't wait for Corey to fully heal.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 6:46 pm

Lexi noticed the flowers. It was obvious that Mikko still had feelings for Spike. But, who was the goth guy? She spared Vic a little wave and shifted her attention to Mikko.

"He's alive." She told Mikko quietly, not wanting anyone to overhear her giving out that information.

'He's critical, though. He lost a lot of blood, and whoever beat him up broke his jaw and right eye socket. Once he's stable, he'll need more surgeries ..." if Spike made it out of the hospital. If the Dragons did this, they would find a way to finish the job.

"Was...Gabe involved? Is he okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 6:55 pm

Mikko swallowed thickly and nodded. She couldn't really blame Gabe though. Spike would have killed Gabe if he could. It was shear luck that none of them died tonight.

Gabe caused Spike's injuries. Gabe is shot up but alive. Of course he refused to go to the hospital. He's at my cousins place getting patched up but he probably needs a doctor still. I'm going to head over there after here.

Mikko leaned against Vic then realized she didn't introduce them.

Oh. Vic this is Lexi. Lexi this is my boyfriend, Vic. You think you can sneak me in to see Spike? Or...give him these flowers for me?
Back to top Go down
Corey Black
Original Character
Corey Black

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 7:05 pm

The attack had happened earlier that day. Corey hadn't even had a chance to rest, but Hun was asking if he was healed? The teen couldn't help but snort at that.

"....Yeah. Because I'm Wolverine or some shit. I know you don't care, tho. Gabe said you just couldn't stop thinking about me and wanted to talk to me."
Back to top Go down
Hun

Hun

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 7:11 pm

Hun grumbled something that couldn't be understood but it was clear Corey was already irritating him.

Right. I'm sending someone to bring you bricks. I need you to put the coke into bags for selling. It's something I you can do at home. Don't let me catch you using the merch.

Usually he had other people do the drug work, but since Corey was still recovering he needed something simple to do. This was easy enough for him.

Hun wasnt even off the phone with Corey when a fellow dragon pulled up. The man walked up to Corey with a black duffle bag filled with everything he would need. Here. This might be something you can't fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Corey Black
Original Character
Corey Black

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 11:04 am

And Corey loved the fact that he was irritating Hun. Though, he knew not to push too far...he had Lydia to think about.

'Okay. You won't -catch- me, then.' Oh, how he wanted to say his thoughts. This whole new having a filter for someone else's sake was a hard thing for him!

Just then a car pulled up and Corey reached for his gun, but recognized the guy that stepped out and delivered the goods. He flipped the guy off for his insult after taking rhe duffle bag full of drugs.

"Okay, just received your 'door dash', next time send a prettier driver." A rib at the Dragon because he wasn't getting out of here with just receiving a middle finger salute.

"Anything else, Honey? I mean....Hun."
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 11:21 am

Vic wrapped an arm around Mikko and spared Lexi another small wave at the introduction.

"Nice to meet you."

"Likewise." Lexi responded, then returned her attention to Mikko. Of course it had been Gabe. Spike and Gabriel had a long running history between them. They hated each other. She knew it was just a matter of time before one of them killed the other.

"Gabe would rather die than step foot into a hospital." She rolled her eyes. "When you see him, if he needs more care than what your cousin can give, tell him to slip in through the ambulance bay and come find me. No doctors." though she knew it was the whole atmosphere that he had a crippling phobia of.

She hesitated at Mikko's question....

"Since this is gang related, they're limiting who can see him. But, I'm sure they wouldn't deny his 'sister' visitation." She told Mikko, giving her a knowing wink...

Spike had came out of surgery to stop the bleeding and remove bullets from his body and repair ruptured lungs. He was now resting in ICU, hooked up to machines to aid in breathing and administer pain meds and undergoing more blood transfusions.  

Catching Lexi's hint Vic knew it would be pushing their luck for him to accompany Mikko into the ICU area. He reluctantly untangled himself from Mikko and pressed a kiss against her temple.

"I'll wait out here."
Back to top Go down
Hun

Hun

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 11:37 am

Yer pushing you're luck, kid. Just get the job done Hun hung up on Corey.

The dilevery guy also left giving his own finger to Corey.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 11:40 am

Mikko was grateful that Lexi was willing to sneak her into the ICU. It made sense that they were careful of who was visiting and she was thankful that they were being careful.

Thank you. SHe told Lexi and was ready to follow her to the ICU. She was also trying to prepare herself to see Spike so beat up.

She turned to Vic and gave his cheek a smooch. I wont be long.
Back to top Go down
Corey Black
Original Character
Corey Black

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 4:21 pm

Corey snorted at the Dragon, then headed back inside with the drugs. All of the stairs were definitely reminding him that he needed to not be moving so much, but at least Hun was giving him something that wasn't too physically demanding. But why? He knew the gang leader didn't care about him. Maybe it was because he had saved Gabe earlier. Hun did seem to care about that guy.

Corey plopped the duffle onto the coffee table and resumed his spot on the floor. ...

"Hun wants me to bag this stuff up. Think he'll miss maybe a baggie full?"

Gabe rolled his eyes. "Don't push yer luck. What's more important to you, Lydia or gettin' high?"

Corey frowned at that. "Fine."
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 4:33 pm

Vic found a place to sit in the nearby waiting room, receiving a couple of stares from some of the visitors. He just spared them a little wave, used to the stares and judgement that came with the goth makeup.

Lexi told the guard stationed outside the ICU that Mikko was Spike's sister. He stepped aside and let Mikko enter the dimly lit room. Spike's face was swollen and heavily bruised from Gabriel's attack. He was connected to machines and IVs, his breathing shallow but stable.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 6:41 pm

Mikko thanked Lexi once more before walking to Spike's bedside.

Hey, Babe. I brought you flowers.

She set the flowers down on a table and took Spike's hand giving it a squeeze.

I don't know if you can hear me. I'm sorry this all happened. You got to get better ok. They said you have to get a few more surgeries, Please don't fight with the nurses, Babe. I can't stay long. But, I'll come back and visit you again.

Mikko leaned in and kissed his cheek.

Love ya, babe. Get better soon.
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 6:58 pm

Lydia joined Corey on the floor. she was honestly not thrilled that Corey had so much drugs at her place. Yeah she did her share of narcotics. But she wasn't dealing out of her place.

She didn't say anything about that though. Instead she opened up the bag, took out the supplies.

I'll help.
Back to top Go down
Corey Black
Original Character
Corey Black

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 10:54 pm

Corey had no way of knowing that having hard drugs inside Lydia's house made her uneasy, otherwise he would have declined the task, or taken it someplace else.

He leaned in and nuzzled a kiss against her cheek. "I know what I'd rather be doing.." He wiggled his brows, even though it made his face hurt.

"Have you done this before? Bag the hard stuff, I mean. I know you've done me..."
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 11:52 am

Lydia chuckled and gave Corey a kiss.

I've never bagged anything. I'm usually buying not selling. But Hun let instructions so how hard can it be?

Jinx Smiled at the young couple. You two are so cute.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 5:12 pm

There was a small reaction to Mikko's touch, a slight movement of Spike's hand, but nothing much. He couldn't hear her, but would surely know she had visited by the flowers. No one else liked him that much, except maybe his sister Ally, but she was out of town.

Lexi was moving on to check on other patients, sparing Vic a friendly smile as she headed past. The guy was not from around here, poor thing. But judging from his appearance he was probably in that band that played at the club before it burnt down.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 5:21 pm

If it wasn't for Vic. Mikko would have stood longer. Hell, she wouldn't have left the hospital till Spike did. But she wasn't going to let Vic sit around waiting for her. That wasn't fair. Seeing Spike like this though, it just reminded her how much she did care about the jerk.

She pressed a few more kisses against his cheek.

Ok. See you soon.

Pulling herself away from the bed she headed out the room and back to the waiting room where Vic was.

Hope Lexi didn't flirt too much with you. Mikko teased. Let's go see Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Charmed Life
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next