Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Charmed Life

Go down 
+21
Lexi Davis
Shadow
Hun
Lilo and Stitch
Erica Martins
Rocksteady
Mondo Gecko
Donatello Hamato
Onyx
Raphael Hamato
Corey Black
Bebop
Gabriel Juvanni
Zaim
Mikko McKinnon
Timothy 'Spike' Black
Jinx
Sam
Lydia McKinnon
Leonardo Hamato
Victor X
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam

Sam

A Charmed Life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 12:24 pm

Sam chuckled at Dave. She reached over and gave her cat a pet. I need you to come lay next to me. I need cuddles.

Mikko came back and started to clean the wound out. She was a lot more careful with Sam than she was with Spike. Removing the bullet and stitching up the wound. It's going to leave a scar. Can't avoid that.

When it heals I'll just get a tattoo to cover it.
Back to top Go down
Mondo Gecko

Mondo Gecko

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 12:26 pm

Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone got out. I don't know where the other three girls ran off to, but I followed you guys to make sure everyone was ok.

Mondo took a seat on the couch. He wouldn't stay long. But needed a little rest from all the excitment.
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 12:28 pm

Lydia laid Gabe down on her couch. She got right to work removing Gabe's shirt and cleaning his wounds. You lost a lot of blood. I'll do what I can but you really need a doctor.

Mentioning that Jigs was probably somewhere walking the streets made Lydia frown. I can go look for him once you are patch up.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 12:30 pm

Jinx left the hospital and started back towards the tattoo shop. On the way there she spotted Jigs walking down the sidewalk. Jinx stopped the car and opened the passenger side door.

Jigs! Come here boy. you lost? Hopefully the dog reconized her.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 12:32 pm

Don met up with Leo. They had to get out of the building but he couldn't find Raph. It was possible that Raph had already made it out.

Yeah let's get out of here. I'm sure Raph is outside waiting for us.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 7:18 pm

"I'll get Cindy after...no hospital." Gabe told Lydia.

"I can go find Jigs." Corey volunteered, figuring Lydia would be tied up for awhile patching up Gabe. "I can take your car. "

Gabe shook his head. [b]"You already got the snot beat out of you. Turks are gonna be lookin' for and Dragon they can find. Any friends of Dragons, too..." And he worried about Jinx being out there. She had killed the Turk's leader, after all....

At first, Jigs tried to avoid Jinx. He walked away, barking aggressively until he recognized the girl. His demeanor changed, limping towards her, tail wagging. After giving her a good sniff, he jumped into the car.
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 7:23 pm

Lydia carefully pulled any bullets out of Gabe, the one in his chest worried her though. It was too close to his heart. She tried not to show any worry as she very slowly removed the bullet from his chest.

I know this is painful. I have weed but it's mixed with coke. You're more then welcome to a joint.

She then pulled out hot pink suture thread. This color will look good on you.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 7:26 pm

Jinx closed the door and gave Jigs a scratch on his head.

That's a good boy. Let's go back and see how your dad is doing.

She drove quickly back to the tattoo shop. Soon she was pulling up and parking. She got out and opened the door for Jigs.

Come on. who's a good boy? You are! She kissed the top of Jig's head and helped him out of the car. She then walked the dog inside and up the stairs to Lydia's place.

Look who I found. she announced when she met up with the others.
Back to top Go down
Hun

Hun

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 7:28 pm

It had gotten back to Hun that Carlo had been taken out. But he didn't know by who. Hun figured it had to be Gabe. Which meant that he went to fight the Turks without back up.

He grabbed his phone and dialed Gabe's number then waited for him to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 8:11 pm

"Yeah...I'll take a joint, whenever you can get to it..." Gabe told Lydia. It was indeed very painful, but he was trying his best not to squirm or complain too much, but the pained wincing was unavoidable....

Pink sutures were not his preference, but he would take anything if it meant not going to the hospital. Jinx soon returned with Jigs, which was a relief. At least his furry companion was safe. He trotted over to Gabe for a moment, enjoying the pats and scratches...then off to Corey he went.

"Traitor." Gabe huffed and rolled his eyes.

Corey stuck his tongue out at Gabe and plopped on the floor with the dog, giving him scratches behind the ears. "He remembers those awesome three day old hot dogs."

Just then Gabe's phone began to ring. It was Hun, probably wanting updated. "Sup?" He answered.
Back to top Go down
Hun

Hun

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 8:21 pm

Good yer alive. I heard Carlos died. I'm guessing that was you. You'll be rewarded for that. You good though?

Gabe was probably the only one of his gang members that Hun gave a damn about.

Lydia pulled a plastic sandwich bag out of the end table with a few joints in it. She lit one and placed it between Gabe's lips then went to stitching him up.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 8:28 pm

Jinx got Mikko's number from Lydia and called her up. She knew that Mikko would want to know what was going on with her boys.

Mikko had just finished stitching up Sam when her phone rang. She didn't reconize the number but worried it could be Gabe or even Spike, she answered it. Hello?

Mikko? This is Jinx I wanted to give you an update on Gabe. He's pretty beat up but I think he'll be ok. We're at Lydia's place right now.

That was good to hear she would have to go to the tattoo shop and see Gabe. Maybe bring him some flowers. You wouldn't happen to know what happen to Spike uh?

Yeah, he's at the hospital. But honestly. I don't think he's going to make it.

Mikko took a deep breath trying to keep the tears away. What hosptial?

Riverstone hospital.

Ok. Thanks for telling me. I'll be there soon to see Gabe. Don't let him go anywhere. Mikko hung up with Jinx and got to her feet. I have to go. Gabe is at Lydia's place and I need to stop by the hospital to check on Spike. I just need to know if he's alive or not. Can I use your car?
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 8:29 pm

Being stitched up was painful but it was a small wound so soon Mikko was done. She stood quiet while Mikko was on the phone.

Then she was asking if she could borrow Sam's car.

Yeah just don't crash it.

I'm a great driver.

Yeah ok. Just be careful out there.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 8:30 pm

Mikko took the keys to Sam's car and gave Vic a smooch.

I'll be back in a while.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 8:58 pm

Dave plopped down onto the bed with Sam, snuggling close to her uninjured side, taking her hand and allowing her to squeeze it if she needed to.

"A nice side tattoo would look hot on you." He gently kissed her cheek.

"I'm glad everyone made it out. " Vic told Mondo, figuring Sam would let him stay for as long as he wanted. His attention then shifted to Mikko when she announced that she was leaving.

"I can come with you." He didn't want to come off as clingy, but he didn't want her going out there by herself.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 9:03 pm

Mikko didn't mind Vic coming with her. If she was just going to see Gabe. But seeing Spike seemed like something she needed to do herself. Of course he could stay in the waiting room when they got to the hospital. Finally Mikko nodded.

Alright. Let's go. We're going to pick up some flowers first.

She took Vic's hand and walked out of the apartment and to Sam's little bug car. She slipped in the drivers side and waited for Vic to get in.

Once they were both in and seatbelted in she took off.

We're gonna pick up flowers and then first stop is the hospital then to the tattoo shop.
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 9:04 pm

Sam nuzzled Dave's neck and kissed him there.

There's weed in the dresser. We can light up if you want.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 10:04 pm

Raph was in fact out of the building, hiding in the dark shadows of the alleyway....until he saw Donnie rush back in, then Leo. He mentally facepalmed and headed back in after his brothers...

"We gotta go!" He called after the two, trying not to inhale as he did so. He would wait, make sure they both exited before heading out this time...just in case something went wrong and assistance was needed.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 10:16 pm

Figuring that Sam needed the weed for pain management, Dave was quick to retrieve it and just as quickly rolled a joint with expertise. He lit it, took a puff, then passed it to Sam.

"That's the good shit. How are you feeling? Need anything?" He offered.

Vic hopped in the car, relieved that Mikko was letting him tag along. She was checking on Gabe, which was understandable. But Spike? After what he had done? Though, he figured it was best to keep his questions to himself. Mikko and Spike had a history, and obviously she still cared.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 10:23 pm

The joint was welcomed, and Gabe took a puff, inhaling, and slowly exhaling. At Hun's question, he hesitated. It would have been good to get the credit for killing Carlos, but that wasn't the case.

"Wish I could take credit for that, but it was Jinx. Maybe that should stay between us, I don't want the Turks after her. I got shot, but yeah, I'm good."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 6:09 am

Leo doesn't argue the moment both are there and despite Raphie best efforts to shuffle them out big bro Leo will still find a way to be last out. Protecting their shells, and shuffling them into the shadows once more. " I'm hoping you two are not too hurt... I'm alright... get April's, call everyone and check in once there... I am going home to get father. He may need more help then what we can do alone for him..." the subtext there being perhaps they could use this level of exposure to help their dad... Somehow...Or at least try to.

And also... It was a way to regroup in a safe space.
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 11:38 am

Sam took a long hit off the joint. She snuggled back up with Dave and shook her head.

Nope I got everything I need right here.

Her two kitties hopped on the bed and curled up on top of the two.
Back to top Go down
Hun

Hun

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 11:41 am

That was impressive. Hun lit a joint and leaned back on the wall he standing by.

Yer girlfriend is quite the woman. Send her over I'll make a Dragon out of her yet. Once you're healed up we need to talk about getting rid of the rest of the Turks. I'm going to talk to some of my contacts, maybe we can easily take them out now that their leader is gone. Anyway. You heal up. And when you see Corey tell him that I have a job for him.

With that he hung up without any goodbyes.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 11:43 am

Jinx walked over to Gabe and sat by the couch while he got stitched up. Lydia went as quickly and carefully as she could. Soon the wounds were stitched up and Lydia started to clean up.

Jinx hopped on the couch and took Gabe's shoes off then began giving him a foot rub.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 11:46 am

Mikko stopped at a small flower shop. She got a few flowers for Gabe and a few for Spike. No roses or anything too expensive but nice flowers.

Next they were off to the hospital. Mikko parked and grabbed the flowers.

This should be a quick visit. I just want to know if he's alive or not.

Mikko got out the car and walked into the hospital with Vic. She went to the resptionist.

Hi. There was a man who was brought to the ER. Skinny, white man, Tattooed up spikes on his head. Can you tell me if he's alive or not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Charmed Life
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next