Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Charmed Life

Go down 
+29
Zaim
Corey Black
Lydia McKinnon
Jinx
Sam
Onyx
Gabriel Juvanni
Josephine
Mondo Gecko
Captain Boomerang
Cindy
Rocksteady
Bebop
Victor X
Soren Fisher
Lilo and Stitch
Raphael Hamato
The Joker
Lazarus King
Rowen Hart
Ryn Fisher
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Lucky
Hun
Leonardo Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Harley Quinn
Mikko McKinnon
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 8:51 pm

((I want to explain my idea and make sure people are interested before I make an actual post.

So the game is called A Charmed Life. It takes place in an undisclosed large city, it's not the end of the world, just a normal city. This game will have nothing to do with our zombie game. It's compleatly separate from any other game we have going on right now. That means, No one will be a couple. There are no kids. If you want to hook up with a charcter you have to meet them first. -with the exception of Joker and Harley- Also it's an unnamed city at the moment. That way all characters from different universes can join in. The villain that will be starting us off is Hun. I'll be bringing him in if you all want to play. So the gangs of the city will be a big part of at least the start of this.

Now for the plot.

So Hun and his dragons will be involved in two manger crimes. trafficking people and weapons. -note Baxter may pop in as a weapon supplier- They will be responsible for a number of dissaperences all over the city.

That's the bases of the plot. Joker will be involved but I haven't decided how just yet.

Anyway that's all the info I got about my idea at the moment. Willing to hear input and ideas. Or just tell me you're not interested. I think a fresh game is just what we need.

And note, this is not to replace what we have going on. just a little bonus game to have some fun in.))
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 11:39 pm

((I'm down! I may not be able to have all of my characters involved, but should be able to throw a few into the mix.))
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 3:30 am

I am fine with joining in.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 3:36 am

Will play.
Back to top Go down
Hun

Hun

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 1:50 pm

((Cool let the game begin))

It was a stormy night in the city. Hun was in his office going through mountains of paper work, Mostly sitting down shredding evidence, after he would have someone burn the strips of paper.

There had been a set back at the shipment yard, his product was lost, most likely stolen by some rival gang. So he had sent out some men to hunt down the shipment. If it was stolen there was only one or two other gangs that could pull off such a stunt. It shouldn't be too hard to get back.

The other problem Hun was having was the cops. His trafficking side hussle had caught the attention of some goodie good police officers and they were sniffing around his block. They had to be delt with too.

But other than all that things were going well. product was getting to where it needed to go and his money was coming in by the thousands. He was a rich man, and the Dragons were the biggest threat to the city. They had power and money to get away with anything. Hun saw himself more of a mob boss than a gang leader.

Taking a break from shredding paper work, Hun poured himself a glass of whisky and looked out the window of his large warehouse. The ran was coming down. They said that crime is lower in bad weather, but Hun knew differently. Crime was just easier to hid in bad weather. Blood washes away, screams are muffled. And the cops weren't out.

Back to top Go down
Lucky

Lucky

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 4:09 pm

In the sound of the rain and thunder the sound of broken glass echoed down the street.

A smash and grab, Lucky was in the jewelry shop in seconds and started to stuff a bag with diamonds and gold.

It was his second robbery that night. After stuffing the bag full he ran out the store and down the street with his loot.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 4:14 pm

It just HAD to start raining. Mikko pulled her jacket's hood over her head as she walked down the street. She was humming a song to herself when a man ran past her, bumping into her shoulder as he past. He looked like he was in a rush and he dropped something.

It was a diamond necklace. She picked it up and quickly stuffed it into her pocket. Finders keepers.

She continued down the sidewalk when a black van pulled up next to her. This put her on edge. She had heard about the missing girls and was not ready to be one of them, She continued walking when a guy opened the van. Hey chicka! Why you walking away!?

Mikko didn't answer and walked faster. But hearing the heavy footsteps running behind her put her into a panic and she ran trying to find help. Why was there no one else on the streets!?

Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 4:46 pm

Don was digging around in the junkyard looking for odds and ends. This was his alone time where he could get lost in his thoughts. But the rainy night wouldn't stay quiet, through the light storm he heard the sound of a woman screaming. Don dropped what he was holding and hurried towards the screams.

A little ways down the street he spotted a woman fighting off three men. She was losing the fight, Don quickly ran up to the group and made himself known. He was ready for a fight. But the guys took one look at Don and ran away. It figured, they were all big and bad with someone weaker than them but when a challange presented it's self they turned into pussies and ran away.

You alright? He asked the girl.

Mikko thought for sure this was it. She was going to be dragged into that van and never be seen again. But luck would be on her side in the form of a giant turtle. She allowed him to help her off the wet pavement.

Yeah I'm alright. Thanks for saving me. i know girls have been vanishing left and right lately. Pretty sure I was about to be another.

Yeah glad I was close by. Where you headed? i'll walk you there. Just in case those guys come back.

I was going home. and yes! Please stay with me. I live in the apartments about a block from here. I'm Mikko by the way. She took his arm and started to walk with him home.

Donatello. But everyone calls me Donnie.

Mikko and Don headed to her apartment together. She was glad to have the company and was thrilled to meet one of the fabled turtles. She had heard about them on the streets but always thought they were just a tall tale.

They talked about this and that on their way home. And was soon at the apartments.

Wanna come in? Mikko asked. The apartment was a cheep one. The building was beat up and there were homeless people laying around. But it was home.

I shouldn't. I have to get home myself. But I'll be around.

Mikko gave Don a tight hug and after saying their goodbyes she walked inside and to her room.

Don headed also headed back home with a smile on his face. He met a girl! A girl that didn't freak out and scream in his face and run away. And Raoh said it would never happen. Ha! Wait till he bragged to the others about this night.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 3:25 am

"Oh, what a night.
Late December back in '63.
What a very special time for me,
It's I remember what a night.
Oh, what a night.
You know, I didn't even know her name,
But I was never gonna be the same.
What a lady. What a night..."
oh his brothers would sooooooooooooooo rib him for singing such a lame song, jauntily and all!

A bit of a skip in his step.

Hey! a guy could be pleased with the praise a certain Chief Vincent had for his team. It was a testament to the hard training Splinter put them through and Leonardo followed up on, especially focusing on team building...

The sure crime wasn't down. But as the Chief explained that it had sort of plateaued since they made a more concentrated effort to help the NYPD from the shadows was an achievement in itself.

Alarms caught his attention and he hops rooftops until near enough it makes his earholes ring, spying the broken-out windows and the signage, becoming still and watching the quiet cause of the stormy weather so it was easy enough for a trained ninja to spot someone shuffling away quickly. Mmmmm he scoots after the shape considering how best to stop - ah

and dashing away to get ahead, dropping into an alley way - he considered tripping or coat hanging the person but thaaat was more of a Raph thing, or a Mikey if in the mood - sooooo Leo will just grab the running Luuuuuuuuuucky person by the scruff of their neck in a powerful hand and yank them into the alley with him.

The bugger probably thought a shadow reached out and grabbed him. And Leonardo stayed in the shadows, withdrawing a sword in a slooooow extra exaggerated noisy way, allowing the blade to catch the light.

Over dramatic maybe....
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 4:39 am

Wooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Its storming! It's dark everywhere!

He is partially obscured by the weather and out in the city that never sleep!!

Except when stormy aparantely...

HAH!!

" COWABUNGA!"

down side to it all - no one here to see his slick moves!

thoooough to be fair they might see sick moves down the half pipe but with his extra extra fat guy clothing smothering most of his turtley appearance not many would know what he was right away!

It was a rare night out - so he was fully intending to ride it out a bit longer before heading home.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 6:10 am

Soooooooooo what does a gal do on a stormy night between crappy cheesecake factory hours and studies?

Laundry...

And the acoustics in here ruled! -

The apartment is one of that horror movie or tv cop show ones, crappy, run-down, homeless everywhere, rude landlord...

But it was cheap. Enough that a Freshman like herself can at least have her own space without having to roommate it up. Annnnd she's recently discovered with the laundry room tucked down here if she tries out some of her own lyrics in here it won't bother her neighbors. Not that she has met any of her neighbors yet. Annnnnnd probably wont extend herself too much.

Because it was safer to keep one's head down in a city. As much as possible. She sits on the dry currently doing her weekly load, her tuxie cat Orca with her enjoying the same warmth she was.
"Mayonaka ni hai hai mono ga
Sono me mangetsu no yō ni hiraki
Omae o sagasu..."

pauuuuuse a glance at Orca....

"Eooooow?" happy lazy purr...

She is fairly sure that means so far so good -

A Charmed Life Untitl10

Last edited by Erica Martins on Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryn Fisher

Ryn Fisher

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 6:39 am

She was not meant to be hunting so close to the surface.

In the dark yes.

buuuuuuut there was a beauty to the way the lights reflected off the waters and if she swam low and below the way it highlighted shadows of fish made it easier to swarm out of the depths to grab and eat before her meal could squirm too much or thrash about catching the attention of anything else that might try coming to snatch her food -

except her pod members, she was happy to share with them, but she was the only one this close to the surface.

And maaaaybe swarming under the docks and boats to watch humans. Curious of them.
Back to top Go down
Lucky

Lucky

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 9:39 pm

Lucky was suddenly stopped in his tracks. He whipped around to see who grabbed him and heard the sound of metal and seen it's gleam in the street lights.

Don't want no problems, man. I'm minding my own business how about you do the same.

Lucky did not want a fight. He just wanted to go home with his jewels.
Back to top Go down
Rowen Hart

Rowen Hart

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 6:22 pm

Rowen didn't get the girl. That freak turtle stopped them but he had followed them on foot. It seemed that the turtle was so distracted by the girl that he didn't even know he was being trailed. Now Rowen knew where the girl lived. Kind of. He knew the building but not the apartment number.

Hiding in the shadows he listened in and caught the girl's name. Mikko. That was helpful.

Once Don left he went up to the apartment building and looked at the buildings intercom. the com had all the tenets names and apartment numbers. Not the smartest thing to have in this part of the city. He found her and went inside, he was going to get his prize one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 9:22 pm

Leo makes sure to get a good look at the guy's face. Tapping his sword hard against the ground, causing a loud schinkt sort of sound and a spark even. He will have to oil and shine it up late make sure no scratches but the effect it should have might be worth it. " Then you should not cause trouble. Turn around hands on the wall ahead, don't try anything or I will cut you." it's a low rumbled warning.

Dude doesn't need to know he is more likely to knock him out not actually cut him. Though if pushed he would.
Back to top Go down
Lucky

Lucky

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 9:57 pm

Yer the one causing trouble. Fuck you.

Lucky turned and walked away. He wasn't taking orders from some freak. If the guy tried anything he would start shooting.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 10:00 pm

Don made it back to the lair and announced his arrival.

Guys! Guys guess what happened to me tonight! Guys? Hellooooooo...

Was everyone out?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 10:05 pm

Leo snorts.

And he backs up his words, slashing the back of the guys back of the left knee. Its not a fatal blow. It won't kill him even through blood loss but there will be some of that. Though it's also a horrendously painful cut -

And if there is a gun well he'll deal with that. Moving to another shadow in any case even if he has been shot at before and the bullets didn't penetrate...

Still better safer than sorry if that was a fluke of being super up on adrenaline.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 9:53 am

The Dragons weren't the only ones out that raining night. A team of Foot solders led by the elite foot, Lazarus was also out and about. They were running the rooftops when Laz spotted Lucky and a familer figure.

One of the turtles. If they could grab that turtle it would win him favor with Shredder.

He silently directed his team of six to go down to the ground level and take out the turtle.

All seven of the foot leaped off the roof of a nearby building and surrounded Leo. Weapons drawn.

Lucky was on the ground but when the foot showed up he stood as best he could, and hobbled away leaving his jewels behind.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 3:33 am

Leonardo was juuuuuuuuust flicking the jewelry up into his possession. That was important and he could always give a sketch artist a description of the dead crawling away. And he does step on the guy briefly. Wrapping a strip of bandana about the cut he made -

Leaving him to hobble away -

Pausing in his fade back into shadows.

And immediately zoning in on the leader of this small, way to small band of Foot. " Beautiful night isn't it gentlemen?" he greets them calmly tucking away the jewelry securely.

And his swords.

Because sometimes that oooooze of confidence he is putting out right now is enough to unsettle some. And even if that's one or two of the foot around him that's all he needs. As well as the moment to study them as if he is taking a sort of dismissive glance around him and sees he is surrounded. Noting how each is standing and where and having picked out who he will move against first when they inevitably come at him Leo waits, calm.

And these guys are all aware right that Raphael weighs more than them combined? Michelangelo can move faster and Donatello plan a far better trap then this?

And Leo still manages to regularly win rounds in the dojo.

.... mmmm it was probably best they didn't know.

And well if any one has a tranq he has a plan on which guy he will run down and where to go before a sedative can take him out. Iiiiiif they land it in him.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 3:50 am

On the way back to her corner spot she can hear a racket, a glance down at Orca, a hiss to hurry and they rush off! heading into the her own place.

Hers wasn't the only door slamming and locking.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 3:56 am

Mikey at first didn't notice Don ahead of him - and if Donnie didn't react he was gonna end up with a Mikey face planting against his shell!

" COWBOOYACKABUNGA - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" when he realizes there is a brother in his way and he is going way too fast to slow!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 2:09 pm

Finally home Mikko began to unwind, Then there was a knock at her door. Who would be at her door at this time of night? Or at any time for that matter! She didn't exactly have friends.

She looked through the peep hole and spotted the blonde man waiting at the door.

Who are you? She asked through the door. This place needed better security.

Saw what happen out on the street wanted to make sure you were ok. Can I come in?

Nope! Go away! Mikko wasn't falling for any tricks. He was probably one of the guys that were chasing her. How did he know where she lived? That was unsettling.

Rowen wasn't about to take no for an answer and started slamming his body against the door to open it. He wasn't worried about the other ocupants in the apartment building because no one got in other people's buisness in a place like this. He also wasn't worried that she would call the cops on him, because cops didn't respond very quickly, if at all to places like this.

Mikko knew all this too and hid in her bathroom with a knife.

Rowen soon found his way inside the apartment and started destroying the place as he looked for his victim.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 2:13 pm

Don heard Mike coming up behind him but didn't realize how fast his brother was going. So when he turned to face Mike he let out a scream before contact was made.

Still being crashed into couldn't ruin Don's mood. He met a girl! and finaly someone to tell!

Mike! He cheered as he pushed himself up.

Guess what I did tonight? Met a hot girl! She brought me to her place and everything. Ok so it was stretching the truth a little. He did go to her building though.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 5:31 pm

Guess who ended up in ol' Belle Reve...again! But, she had also escaped....again. Harley was being transported to a different location. She figured it was for some new Amanda Waller bullshit, but things had gone wrong. Terribly wrong. Well, not so terrible for her, or the other inmates that regained their freedom. The transport convoy had been attacked which released most of the prisoners. Harley liked to think it was the work of her Puddin'...and she also wanted to believe he was looking for her....but a week had passed, and no sign of him....

So here she was, just a girl lost in the wilds of what seemed to be New York city. Finding a place to stay had been hard, considering that she couldn't let anybody run a background check on her. But, she had managed to find a place! An old run down apartment complex that no one seemed to own, but people still lived there. The great thing about this place? No pet policy! Because what does a girl do when living in New York? You get yourself a hyena! Nevermind the fact that she had stolen Bruce from the Central City Zoo...

She was returning home from taking her 'pup' for a walk when she noticed the guy trying to break into some woman's place. She rolled her eyes as she fidgeted with the lock of her apartment. It wasn't her business, and she wasn't a friggin' hero! Besides, crime was a natural part of life...

Then, the guy managed to break into the woman's place and that little voice in Harley's head kept nagging. She shouldn't get involved, but it was also hard for her to turn a blind eye. With a groan, she shoved Bruce into her apartment and after making sure he was secure, rushed to the scene of the crime....

She wasted no time smashing Rowen in the back of the head with her baseball bat...

"The lady said to beat it! So...beat it, or I'll beat your head in!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Charmed Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life Empty

Back to top Go down

A Charmed Life
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next