Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Charmed Life

Go down 
+29
Zaim
Corey Black
Lydia McKinnon
Jinx
Sam
Onyx
Gabriel Juvanni
Josephine
Mondo Gecko
Captain Boomerang
Cindy
Rocksteady
Bebop
Victor X
Soren Fisher
Lilo and Stitch
Raphael Hamato
The Joker
Lazarus King
Rowen Hart
Ryn Fisher
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Lucky
Hun
Leonardo Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Harley Quinn
Mikko McKinnon
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren Fisher

Soren Fisher

A Charmed Life - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:02 am

Soon Mikko's attention went back to the stage when Vic jumped down. Mikko's blood went cold, he was going to die. Thankfully Gabe stepped up.

Rowen and Soren knew better then to mess with Gabe, he was Hun's right hand man. With some eye rolls. the two guys got out of the booth and went on to bother someone else.

Mikko escused herself for a few minuets and went up to Vic.

Babe, you have to chill out. Just sing. The bouncers here are good at their jobs. Let them do it. The people are really liking your stuff. just hold on for a few more hours. Ok?

She kissed Victor and headed back to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:56 am

It was getting later. There was still no sign of Mike, They found where he had been, but not where he was at.

Maybe he was wrong. Maybe it wasn't some girl but it was still someone who obviously knew them. And he had a feeling they were being toyed with.

Don messaged Raph.

No sign of him. We should head home and regroup. come up with a plan.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 12:20 pm

Vic didn't feel like he needed Gabriel to step in, but at least it sent the two thugs along their way without any further confrontation. Gabe's attention then shifted to Vic. "Look. I know yer not from around here, but what you just did coulda gotten you killed. This city, this club is all owned by the Dragons..."  When Mikko came over, Gabe let her have at him figuring Vic would listen to her more than him...

Vic frowned at Mikko. He didn't feel like security was taking the situation with the young girls seriously. Someone had to look after them, but he wasn't going to argue with her. At least the situation was handled. He gave a nod, hoping to put her mind at ease and returned the kiss before heading back on stage. The high stripper was not at all happy about the exchanged affection and finally made her way off the stage. Vic didn't think anything of it, honestly just grateful he wouldn't be tripping over her during their next song.

"New York really knows how to party!" He smiled at the crowd, trying to smooth things over. These people didn't come here for drama, they came here for a good time and he would try to make sure they had that.

The next song started, the intro seemingly paying homage to Micheal Jackson's 'Thriller'....

This one was for the girls, something they could move and groove to...

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 12:26 pm

Mikko was happy that everything seemed settled. Vic and the guys really needed to learn where they were. If Soren or Rowen went to Hun and made up some shit about the band they could be in real trouble.

And more trouble just made it's way into the club.

Bebop and Rocksteady. The two mutants took seats at the bar and Mikko smiled sweetly at them taking their order and serving them drinks.

The band's pretty good. Bebop said.

Rocky nodded his head. Play free bird! The rhino shouted.

Mikko chuckled. That's not really their type of music. Your food will be right up!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 12:28 pm

Gabriel returned to the bar and plopped down beside Jinx once again. "Never a dull moment..."

Just then the 'dead' and very topless stripper made her way over to the bar and glared angrily at Mikko ..

"You kissed my boyfriend!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 12:31 pm

Jinx took a seat on Gabe's lap and whispered to him. I must be really high, I see a pig and rhino at the bar...

Mikko was just doing her job when the dead stripper came up yelling at her. She was confused at first but then realized she meant Victor.

Mikko laughed at that. I kissed MY boyfriend. But don't worry. the other band members are single.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 12:34 pm

And the girls appreciated that!

Stitch wiped the clean the plate once the tune started, and swallowed the drinks, soda, straws and coasters! Making sure he had the water bottles as the two girls got up and hit the dance floor.

Immediately it's clear their both trained dancers. Sure Lilo is definitely showing her hula beginnings in movements and Erica a mix of contemporary and something jazzy -

And dancing together! Stitch back in backpack mode! Though his tail waffled and ears moved to the beat!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 2:45 pm

Gabriel slipped his arms around Jinx and gave her a squeeze. "It's not the drugs, babe. You're really seein' a giant Rhino and Warthog. Bebop and Rocksteady. They're regulars around here."

The new song was catchy. Gabe didn't want to admit it but the boys were good and great for business. The place was packed and people were still pouring in.

The stripper seemed satisfied with Mikko's response. The lead singer was sadly taken and normally that wouldn't have stopped her, but Andy had caught her attention....

"Then I'll take the little black haired one! He's fun sized!"

"Don't smother 'im with your boobs. I have a feelin' Hun may make these guys regulars."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 4:02 am

Jinx would have been more curious about the mutants but her main focus was on Gabe. She nuzzled kisses along his neck.

Poor Andy. Mikko mumbled her breath. She turned to Gabe and Jinx. You two need to get a room.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 9:42 am

Gabe was not against the attention. He slid his hands beneath Jinx' shirt, rubbing her back. Still, he was mindful not to get too carried away, he still had a job to do. "We can't get too x-rated, not right now anyway..." He told her. "But there will be plenty of time later..."

The 'dead stripper' made her way to the dance floor to get as close as possible to the stage without actually getting up there again, her full attention fixated on Andy.

"I LOVE YOU ANDY!! LETS HAVE BABIES!!" Annnd her bikini bottoms went flying at his head. She was now completely naked, but obviously had no shame...
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 10:34 am

Jinx was excited for later. But there was no harm with a few smooches where they were.

Mikko had left the bar to serve a group of guys their drinks. And on her way back to the bar, Bebop grabbed her arm, spun her around and sat her on his lap.

Trying to play it off Mikko let out a giggle.

Babe, I got to work. You know I'm not an entertainer.

I'm entertained right now. There's another bartender you can take a break.

That was true. she could take a 15 minuet break. But she would rather that be with her boyfriend. But not wanting to make the warthog angry and hoping for tips she stood on bee's lap and chatted.
Back to top Go down
Josephine

Josephine

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 11:50 am

Jose was backstage listening to the band. They sounded pretty good and soon she was dressed in her cat costume. Ears and tail and all.

She came out on the stage and grabbed on to the pole and started to do her dance. Climbing the pole and spinning round on it. Money started to pool on the stage as she preformed.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 12:05 pm

The crowed seemed to be having a good time. Well, mostly, anyway. There were the few Dragons that didn't seem to want to warm up to them, but that was okay. There would always be haters.

Unfortunately for Vic, he noticed Mikko with what appeared to be a large mutant pig...the sight should have startled him but honestly after meeting a giant mutant turtle and a fuzzy blue alien, it didn't surprise him. New York was wild! However, it did upset him seeing his girl in the guy's lap. He wanted to react, to tell the guy 'hands off', but he knew that he had to accept that this was what Mikko did for a living.

He tried to redirect his attention elsewhere, sparing a smile at Erica and Lilo as they danced along to their song.

Andy spared a nervous grin at the living dead dancer, but really had no desire to make babies with her....

The song soon ended and Vic considered taking a small break to check on Mikko, but she was working...he had to let her do her thing as hard as it was,  so right into another song they went. Another one that the crowd could dance to ...

"There's no tomorrow
Life is but an echo
Scars become momentos
This is war
Extinction
Ashes on your pale skin
Love becomes a symptom
Of the cure
I'd pull the sun from the sky
To freeze the future of time
And drift as one through the infinite
I found asylum inside
Your Armageddon eyes
I'd kill to kiss your apocalypse...

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 12:17 pm

Mikko continued to work until the band was done with their concert. She would have had to stay at the club for a few more hours, but she got someone to cover for her so she could go party.

She got dressed back in her prince shirt and headed to the stage where the band was on.

You guys were awesome! Look I might have invited some people to an after party. I thought, so no one destroys our place we can party at the church.

Jose walked up to beside Mikko and waved to the guys. She smiled at the mention of a party.

I'm down!
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 2:47 pm

By the time Leo got the mermaid and Mondo home, if the gecko decided to come that is, he is worried as all heck. But he plays it cool. Finding their father to be in a feverish mess.

So after making to put a few frozen pizzas in the oven, he makes Splinter a packet noodle soup and helps their father bathe and brush and at least he sipped the broth, had a tea that will help him sleep and returned to bed.

Then it was just keeping Mondo and Ryn busy.

She grasped skateboarding, but playing video games, not so much just yet.

And that's how they will pass time.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 2:59 pm

Erica and Lilo gave Victor thumbs up, enjoying the song, dancing their hearts out. And they were more than good at it.

And we're careful to keep any potential wanna be dance partners off of each other's. Mostly by cutting in and moving away.

After all they were 'together' -

But no after parties for these girls and their furry protector. Their happy to dance into the next song.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 2:22 am

It seemed that their first official gig in the wilds of New York had been a hit. A few more songs were played, music that both dancers and headbangers could get down to. Andy and Vic passed out black roses to all of the ladies in the group once their set had concluded, conveying their appreciation for the turn out and support. Dave, being the observant guy that he was, knew that Gabriel was the guy for drug needs, so he quietly slipped away to meet up with the thug. Jordy, being the least social, hung back on the stage, busying himself with breaking down their equipment to make packing up a little less hectic.

"That invite still stands if you two are up to it..." Vic told Lilo and Erica as they were each presented with a rose.

Then Mikko approached, mentioning an after party and that she had invited quite a few people. Vic cutely handed her a rose, batting his eyes at her.

"Will you be mine?" In his best innocent voice...

He wasn't too put out by the fact that Mikko had planned an after party. Surely it would be innocent enough for the two teens to attend...

"The Church is a good idea. Who'd you invite?"

Andy was approached by the 'living dead' dancer who instantly clung to him, making the guy incredibly uncomfortable, though he tried to remain polite about the situation . Though, his nervous blue eyes were quietly pleading with Vic for help...

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 3:51 am

Mikko took the rose and kissed Vic deeply. She pulled away with a smile.

I invited pretty much any girl that could make it. Gabe, and Bebop and Rocksteady kind of invited themselves. But there will be like, two girls for every guy.

She looked over at Andy and chuckled. Poor guy.

Jose walked up to Jordy with a smile. Hi! Can I help with anything?
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 4:02 am

Sam walked up behind Dave and Gabe.

I'll take one X. Please and thank you!

She slipped her arm around Dave and gave him a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 10:08 am

Oh, they were jazzed, and Lilo was still sort of adorably bouncing around when Vic came over to give them a rose. It's beautiful and both girls pull their jazzed selves together and accepted with much more grace." That show was fantastic, thank you all for the chance to watch."

" Yeah that was great - and the chance to dance!" hah! it was fantastic!

Erica knows their both jazzed and they both want to accept the invite to hang a bit longer.

She glances at Stitch. " You up for guard dogging a little longer?" She asks rubbing his ears.

The alien growls thinking it over. He'd only needed to help the girls push away unwanted advances, and he was fine with continuing the party if they were, and he'd destroy anyone that made the wrong move on either of them. " Ict, ʻili ʻili!" Go go! he will watch their backs!

Lilo laughs, that was Hawaiian for Bark Bark! but Erica didn't need the translation and happily, Lilo will tell Vic, or Andy, or Jordy or Dave to text the Church address and they'll make their own way there.

With much thanks yous and praises for the show and being invited and yes even to Mikko to. And Sam for being cool. Just encase they don't see them later.

Last edited by Lilo and Stitch on Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 8:52 am

Vic texted the church's location to Lilo and Erica, then returned his attention to Mikko. It seemed that a lot of people would be at this after party, including Gabriel. Vic wasn't too overly thrilled about that part, but the guy was Mikko's friend. He was willing to be civil if the thug could do the same and respect his boundaries.

"Do you think Bebop and Rocksteady will be a problem?" Because he remembered she wasn't comfortable being in the same pizza parlor as them.

He had caught that helpless look from Andy and would help him if the woman became overbearing but right now it was amusing.

Andy managed to wiggle away from the strippers very naked embrace, but out of politeness, did not run as he oh so wanted to!

"You're very pretty, but...I like guys.. " Maybe it wasn't the truth, buy he was trying to let her down easy. He wasn't above one night stands, but this girl seemed like the clingy type that would stick around....

"That's okay! I can wear a strap on, anything for you, beau!!"

Jordy wasn't expecting a girl to talk to him. Bassists were generally overlooked, but here she was. He could only stare at her like a deer caught in the headlight, but finally found his voice. "Uh, sure! Tryin' to get this stuff moved while everyone else if off flirting... He rolled his eyes. "You don't have to carry anything heavy, though. The others will pitch in, eventually..."

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 9:02 am

Mikko looked over at the two mutants and shrugged. They usually cause problems I guess it just depends on what drugs they take. Maybe they'll take something that will chill them out. Let's get packed up so we can all party! And we should probably save yer boy. Andy doesn't look like he's interested in the girl.

Jose picked up a light case and followed Jordy out to the truck to pack it all up.

So, do you have a girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 9:04 am

Gabriel made his biggest sell of the night to Dave. The guy seemed like a real party animal. He was about to present Sam with her request, but Dave was quick to buy it for her. Gabe shrugged and handed her the drug, then looked at the drummer.

"I'm not responsible if you overdose. Yer a grown man, you know the risks..."

"It's not all for me." Dave responded, but knew that Vic and Andy wouldn't touch the hard stuff. They rarely even drank. Yeah, he would end up using most, maybe sharing with Jordy and Sam. He gave his new girl for the night a squeeze. 'You smell good enough to eat."
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 9:32 am

I'll keep an eye one him. Sam popped her pill and smooched Dave's cheek.

Let's go party!

Jinx was ready to go party too. She slid off Gabe's lap and tugged him along. Maybe we can have a little fun in your car before the party. she had no idea there was a large dog in his car waiting for it's owner.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 11:40 am

Andy was stumped. This woman was persistent! "I....I'm a virgin. Yeah. I'm saving myself for Katy Perry..."

"You just said you were gay..."

"She was a he once..."

Vic nodded at Mikko. Andy had a hard time just saying 'no'. Like everyone, he had a type and this girl just wasn't it. Probably because she seemed to have an overbearing personality. Vic walked up to his friend and gently cupped his face, pressing his lips against his. Andy was a little taken aback by it, but quickly realized what was happening and gave into it....

Once the kiss broke, Vic looked at the stripper, who was both a little shocked, and maybe even more turned on now....

"He's gay, doll. Maybe you'll have better luck with Jordy.." He suggested, having no idea Jordy had already caught a girl's attention.

Jordy headed out with Jose, the two packing up the van. He shook his head at Jose. "Nah. No girlfriend. We all just moved here. How about you? Got a boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Charmed Life
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next