Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Charmed Life

Go down 
+29
Zaim
Corey Black
Lydia McKinnon
Jinx
Sam
Onyx
Gabriel Juvanni
Josephine
Mondo Gecko
Captain Boomerang
Cindy
Rocksteady
Bebop
Victor X
Soren Fisher
Lilo and Stitch
Raphael Hamato
The Joker
Lazarus King
Rowen Hart
Ryn Fisher
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Lucky
Hun
Leonardo Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Harley Quinn
Mikko McKinnon
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rowen Hart

Rowen Hart

A Charmed Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 9:15 am

Rowen was making his way to the bathroom when he got hit over the head. It caused him to fall onto the tattered couch but he picked himself up quickly and spun around at Harley. Another chick, this one looked like trouble. He thought about trying to nab both girls but that was honestly too much trouble. He could always come back for Mikko later.

This was just too much trouble right now.

Whatever. She's not worth this shit, there's lots of prettier bitches out there for the taking.

He shoved Harley a little with his shoulder as he left the apartment.

Mikko was still in the bathroom hiding behind her shower curtain. Though the clear curtain wouldn't do much to cover her.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 9:39 am

The seven foot might have been a small group, but they were highly trained. There was no need to tranq the turtles when they could beat him into submission.

Laz was the first to attack, sword drawn and aimed for Leo.

The rest followed suit attacking the turtle with weapons drawn.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 9:45 am

Where the fuck is Harley!? Joker yelled slamming his fist on his desk.

We think she's at some apartment, boss. We'll find her don't worry.

Joker was no in the mood for bad news and drew his gun shooting the poor messenger in the head. FIND HER!

He picked up the newspaper, dissaperences were growing. Joker wouldn't admit it to anyone, but he was concerned that Harley was one of the woman that ended up gone. His men said that they might have found her though. Why didn't she just come to him? He was living at a fun house that was altered into a mansion. Harley had to know that that was where he was. And there was no way she would just leave him.

She better had not! She was his girl!

His men ran off to find Harley...
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 9:48 am

The dude had the nerve to bump her with his shoulder?! Rude! Oh yeah, he was gonna pay for that! She smacked him across the backside with her bat and followed him to the door, just in case he decided to double back. "If ya know what's good for ya, you'll stay away from here! Brucey hasn't had raw meat in two days..." She warned.

Once the asshole was nowhere in sight, she approached the bathroom. If the door was locked, it would take little effort for Harley to pick it, and within a matter of seconds, the bathroom door swung open.

"I hope you're not takin' a number 2...but if you are, there's no shame. You okay in here? You can come out now. That creep is gone. For now."
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 10:04 am

Raph had been out for a run to clear his head. Crime was way up and someone was kidnapping women. The red clad turtle was hoping to find some of the crime in action, but instead, he found his brother having a face off with a very small clan of the Foot. Leo could handle it, he knew that. But why should Fearless have all the fun?!

He seemed to drop out of nowhere, his landing silent despite how enormous he was. His weapons were at the ready, waiting for one of the pajama clad ninjas to make a move....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 10:48 am

When the door swung open Mikko let out a little scream but it wasn't the guy, it was some woman. Knife still in hand, Mikko got out of the tub.

Thank you! She cried hugging Harley.

I thought I was going to be another missing poster.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 12:34 pm

Harley returned the hug and gave her back a rub. It made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside to have saved someone. She spared her a little smile as she pulled away.

"Don't mention it! Though, you might wanna get a better door, and stronger locks. And maaaybe a few alligators just in case that creep decides to come back. Or, you could crash at my place. I mean, it's not really my place...I'm kinda squattin'. But you're welcome there! As long as you're not allergic to hyenas...but I think they may be hypoallergenic..."

She quickly remembered that she had not introduced herself. "Harley Quinn, nice to meet'cha!" She introduced as she propped her bat against her shoulder, offering Mikko her free hand.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 6:04 pm

There was barely a moment when Leo managed a " Raph, as you can see about to have a party glad you could join me."

It was amusing they thought seven of them was enough for Leo alone. They were definitely way overconfident for the two of them.

And then they attacked.

And Leo catches the leader's sword between his hands, yanking him hard forward, twisting just enough the blade will brush harmless flat against his side armor and carapace edge whilst Leo steps forward to make the man slam into his plastron, growling low in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 6:24 pm

Back in her own apartment, once she heard the commotion outside it there was a brief instinct to go help... but you know what it was safer for a student to lay low and just pretend not to be here...

Her place is a corner place, loft bed with an enclosed loo bathroom under the loft where her mattress was, a kitchenette along one side where she plonks her basket of clothing down on the countertop and double checks to make sure Orca is in with her and everything is locked... and just encase jamming one of the two chairs meant to be the bar/ table chairs under the knob even though she has dead bolted and locked.

Glad when the racket stops and hearing sirens so not calling anyone even if her instinct was to do so.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 6:37 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!

CRASH!

Mike rolled when he felt Donnie move, off his brother and laid there - then laughed a bit and propped himself on an elbow. " hahaha sorry man - hey why are you not trying to electro cu - REALLY?" cut off and eyes wide, amazed, then grinning for a whole different reason. "Niiiiiiice - soooooooooooooo did you get a number?! are you introducing us?... or at least me? she muuuuust meet the cutest of us all." flutter of eyelids and all and yep totally jealous! man he should have been out street cleaning instead of boarding!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 5:03 am

Mikko set the knife on the sink and took Harley's hand giving it a shake.

Mikko McKinnon. Nice to meet you. And I would love to stay at your place, you really have a hyena? That's so cool! Let me just grab some cloths, SLUMBER PARTY!
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 5:06 am

I didn't get a number. I was too caught up in the moment to ask. BUT! I did go to her place. I'm thinking about visiting her tomorrow. No, you can't come. But she's sooooo pretty. I saved her from getting kidnapped so i'm kind of her hearo. Don said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 5:10 am

When Raph joined into the fight Laz started having second thoughts. Maaaaaybe they could take on one turtle but not two, not with just the seven of them. And Laz was already losing the fight. So he had a choice to make.

Run away and hope shredder didn't find out that they ran from a fight. Or stay and get beat up. Laz was an expert fighter he could handle himself but his men maybe not.

Three of of his men were already attacking Raph.

Laz found himself slammed against Leo. He took out a knife and aimed it for Leo's neck.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 12:55 pm

Two men working for the Joker trugged up the stairs of the apartment Harley was last seen at. They didn't really think that she would be there. But the boss was getting antsie and any tip was a good tip.

They were checking every apartment on their way up .

They came to Erica's door and banged on it.

Harley Quinn! You in there? The boss is looking for you.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 2:36 pm

Mike laughs again and gets up, lithe as a jungle cat, stomping his board up into his grip as it finished its roll to the table and back, giving Donnie a shove, it's a playful bro shove. " If you sprout a peacock tail I am sooooo taking a picture." he warns. " A visit will be cool - so do we wait for the big bros to come home so you can rub it in their faces oooor do we go out and track them down?"

He is happy to plop in front of the tv and veg out. But if Donnie wants to head back out he is all for that too!
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 4:04 pm

The Banging made Orca arch and hiss. Erica gulped a little.

But fighting the urge to freak out she lowers her voice to as male a registry as she can mimic and it's fairly impressive, coming out sounding like a young man, perhaps a little effeminate but not girly and that was what she wanted, stomping her feet to mimic a heavier bodied 'guy' moving towards the door, reaching down as she answers and lifting Orca up like a kitten and in a move they both practiced, slipping him into her hoodie front pocket, she answered in a slight Brooklyn drawl in her 'dude' voice. " Aint no Harley here - ain't nothing to score or worth a dime - get lost." Like any grumpy woken from some drink or tv daze dude answering.

And hoping they buy it and move on.

Orca stuck her head out of one side of the hood pocket but didn't purr or hiss, listening - Erica will rely on her better senses to tell her when the threat was gone. Backing away silently for enough space to dart for window and fire escape if needed.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 6:07 pm

Leo let the knife hit him. A slight dodge to make sure it hit his fleshy and bone chin and not anything important. It hurt but he had had worse in the dojo.

And haashi.

He followed through the meeting of flesh using Laz to block the attackers on one side and the other s would find his shell for a moment as he throws the leader at one of the attackers bothering Raph. Though three on Raph was pitiful, as was the three left on him.

And he was expecting either a call to retreat or for backup and either one will be met with a smoke pellet and him ordering Raph out of here.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 12:59 pm

Slumber party! That made Harley excited. The only company she had had in the past week was her furry companion. She waited patiently for Mikko to grab what she thought she would need.

"How long have you lived here? Have you seen anyone wearin' Belle Reve prison jumpsuits?" Because she wondered what had happened to the prisoners she was being transported with. They had to be put there, somewhere. Maybe Waller had collected them for some mission...
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 1:29 pm

I'm done for the night. I'm sure the others will be home soon.

Don plopped down on the couch and kicked his feet up on the coffee table. He had his bow staff propped against the side of the couch. He was trying to play it cool, but inside Don was super excited to see Mikko again. and kicking himself for not getting her phone number.

Any good movies on?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 1:31 pm

Mikko came back with a plaid backpack over her shoulder.

About three years. With my job at the bar it's hard to afford much more than this.

Mikko was ready to go when two guys came up behind Harley. Mikko was going for her knife again.

QUINN! One of the men cheered.

Thank god we found you. The boss has been looking for you. Pack your things, lets go.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 7:53 pm

Harley was ready to lead Mikko to her place when she was approached. She quickly spun around, ready to go bat shit crazy on them, but then they called her by name. The two did not look familiar, but they mentioned 'the boss' and her eyes lit up...

"You work for Misteh J?" She squealed excitedly. That had to be it! But then she realized there was another possibility, but if Waller had sent for her, she would not have been asked to pack her things, and Waller would have known it would have taken more than two men to contain her....
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 12:19 am

Erica will wait until Orca starts purring and relaxing entirely before she trusts that the guys brought her ruse and moved on. Backing silently further across the singleopen space of the little place she had. towards her window that leads out onto thefire escape. Encase she had to flee out of it.

But is sort of expecting there not to be a need to. She has heard nothing.

Still until Orca's ears stopped telescoping on the door and the kitty relaxed Erica will remain on edge.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 1:12 am

Mike launches himself across the room and at the remote grabbing it and flipping to Brooklyn Nine Nine, " Forget Movies lets get ahead on Leo and Raphie and tease them." he laughs not quite ready to sit still yet even if he is keen to watch more Jake Peralta shenanigans for a while whilst they wait for their brothers. He will expend the energy grabbign some tv snacks and drinks for himself and Donnie.

" soooooooooo you gonna remember to get the gals number next time you see her?" Entirely not caring that his tease-insinuating voice sounded a bit like Meryl Streep in Mama Mia, yes a guilty pleasure of Mike's to watch. And come to think of it if he plays his cards right he might be able to trap his poor brothers into a night of watching HairSpray. He is quick to wipe the sooort of a deviant smirk from his face. Hurry to his soda stash and toss Donnie a flavor he prefers. Grabbing one for himself and then moved to find a bowl and popcorn baggie to warm up.

Leo certainly wasted little time having the numbers of some of the few lady cops that actually knew of them, those who had been a part of the chase for them and meeting in the alley or at the headquarters. All have signed strict NDAs of course - "for emergencies". Okay, maybe that was very true as he had a few dude numbers too, still, he had a few more numbers than the rest of them.

He will bring the popcorn - properly salted popcorn, his drink and a baggie of malteases over and plop onto the cushions hard enough it might make Donie bounce. Sprawling comfortably and offering the bowl and baggie for shares.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 9:15 am

The two men nodded.

Yeah and Joker has been looking all over the city for you. We got a tip you were living in this dump and thankfully we found you. The boss was getting worried you were kidnapped or something. Probably shouldn't have admitted that Joker was actually worried about the woman.

Mikko frowned a little but quickly litened up. It seemed that Harley was needed elsewhere But maybe she could still use Harley's place, since she had no door ad all.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 9:21 am

Don was happy to talk about the new girl that he had met. Not that there was much to say. He didn't even know her, really.

Indeed I will. If I'm lucky maybe I can even hang out with her get to know her and all that. All I know about her right now is that she's a blonde haired blue eyed beauty. She lives in the slums though so I'm a little worried about her safety. Yeah we should have exchanged numbers.

Wen Mike came back with snacks, Don took a handfull of popcorn and begain to eat it on pop at a time.

What about you? I know you have to have a number or two you ever asked anyone on a date? Don was pretty sure if Mike had they would have heard all about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Charmed Life
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next