Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Charmed Life

Go down 
+29
Zaim
Corey Black
Lydia McKinnon
Jinx
Sam
Onyx
Gabriel Juvanni
Josephine
Mondo Gecko
Captain Boomerang
Cindy
Rocksteady
Bebop
Victor X
Soren Fisher
Lilo and Stitch
Raphael Hamato
The Joker
Lazarus King
Rowen Hart
Ryn Fisher
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Lucky
Hun
Leonardo Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Harley Quinn
Mikko McKinnon
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

A Charmed Life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 10:12 pm

Raph snorted in amusement when the three Foot ninjas attacked him, and one was taken down by their own leader when he was flung at them.  Were these guys serious?! In a flash they were bound together by rope and hanging upside down from a lamp post. Definitely one of the lighter punishments he could dish out...

"Well I was hopin' for a challenge..." He huffed, giving them a swing for good measure. When the smoke pellet was dropped, he ninja vanished with his brother, leaving the goons for the police to cut down.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 10:17 pm

This was the single most embarassing thing that had happen to Laz. He sighed inwardly. Shimming out a knife with his fingers he managed to cut them all down once the turtles left.

This never happened. Laz told his men before ordering them back to the foot tower.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 10:55 pm

Leonardo waits until he and Raphael are well and clear of the screaming sirens and he is sure an now or soon to be empty alley, before pausing on a warehouse roof several streets over that reached out over the bay, tucking anything he had that was no water proof into little snack or sandwich baggies zipp locking them up tight and laughing, " I know we should be humble and not get cocky but that was too easy." even if Raphael probably knows as per his habit Leo is taking this pause and short run to check Raphael for any signs of being hurt.

It was a big brother thing. Or mother henning thing...

Jewelry he will take back to the chief with a drawing of the thief by Mikey.

For now he makes sure it's all secure and nods to the waters. " Swim race home? bet I will get there first!" and with that definitely in high spirits rushing to dive off the warehouse edge into the deeper water of the drop off. Their turtles, its cold water sure but its still water and they love a good swim!

Even his dive is quiet as possible, no big splash and minimal entry ripples as possible. He will wait to see if Raph took the challenge to race.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 11:24 pm

Donatello Hamato wrote:
Don was happy to talk about the new girl that he had met. Not that there was much to say. He didn't even know her, really.

Indeed I will. If I'm lucky maybe I can even hang out with her get to know her and all that. All I know about her right now is that she's a blonde haired blue eyed beauty. She lives in the slums though so I'm a little worried about her safety. Yeah we should have exchanged numbers.

Wen Mike came back with snacks, Don took a handfull of popcorn and begain to eat it on pop at a time.

What about you? I know you have to have a number or two you ever asked anyone on a date? Don was pretty sure if Mike had they would have heard all about it.

Mikey is usually "stuff the entire handful in at once kinda turtle", howevere his brothers - at least with popcorn and snacks for movies, games, and shows - have forcibly made him slow down. Mostly so they could get some too!

He picks out a handful and laughs waggling his brows. " ooooooh I have hung out with some on their stake outs sometimes... no actual dates yet... juuuust feeling the waters out." And well Mikey had also internally been coming to terms with the fact he found any one attractive. Dudes, Ladies... whichever and he's sort of still sorting that out in his mind, and whether he wants to try making a guyfriend or girlfriend or just... maybe have some fun? he's not sure so has sort of held back from trying anything more than flirting and hanging out.

Otherwise yes his brothers would have heard endless bragging.

And will when he makes up his mind. Cause once he knows how he wants to play things he will then see if there is some willing ... people.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 9:19 pm

Yeah. They probably should not have told Harley that Joker was worried about her, because now she was glowing!

"Awww, Puddin's worried about me? Well let's not make 'I'm wait!" She then looked at Mikko. "You wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 1:15 pm

Mikko wasn't sure about coming along. Who was this puddin guy? And the guys were calling him boss, sounded like some gang stuff. She wanted no part in that.

I'm good. But could I still use your place to sleep for the night? You know it has a working door and all.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:59 pm

Harley was a little sad that Mikko wouldn't be joining, but gave a nod, offering a smile. "Of course! Follow me!" She led Mikko and the men out of Mikko's apartment and to her own. After fooling with the lock, the door popped open and a very excited hyena bounced out, lavishing Harley with affection.

"This is Bruce! I named him after Bruce Wayne." She introduced, hooking the leash to the animal's diamond studded collar.

"He's all I need from the apartment. You're welcome to anything that's left in there!" She told Mikko.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 12:02 pm

Mikko followed Harley and the men to her place. When the large animal came bouncing out she backed up a bit. but once Harley had him on a leash she dared to put her hand out to pet Bruce.

Thanks! I owe you. seriously. You need anything from me just ask. I work at the Kitty kat strip club as a bar tender. I can get you free drinks.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 12:06 pm

Don settled down on the couch.

Well I can't say things will work out with Mikko. But you never know until you try. And you gotta be careful with some of those cop ladies. I hear they are hard to handle sometimes. Actually. I saw on the news that some cops got busted for working with the Dragons. Can't trust anyone I swear.

Wonder when the other two will be home. They're probably somewhere arguing.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 4:10 am

Mike grins he takes the words as sage advice. After all from one of his 'big' brothers.

" I'm in no rush Donnie... we are just starting to build relationships beyond Casey and April so I will be a careful man..." and a playful toss of a kernel making it bounce off Donnie's snout. " Ya the guy who showed me how to do that triangular thingie to track the pizza guy from Antonios soooo why not just track the bros?... or we could just call and see where they are." he laughs wriggling to reach the pouch in his belt for his tphone to do the thingie -
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 6:51 am

Only when Orca relaxed, purring and swatting at her fingers when Erica pats her does the girl assume the problem as moved on if her cat is playing.

So the pair head up to the little loft space where a mattress on the floor is, sitting. Orca flopping out of Erica's pocket and purring, swatting at her hoomans toes. Erica going back to the song she had been working on in the laundry.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 7:00 am

Most feared walking about a city like New York.

It was the city that should be afraid!

MWhahahahaa

Stitch growls in delight!

He was finally in a city!

" Stitch! Come on!" grin and holding a tiny scrape of paper. An offer to share a tiny apartment. In this dump...

The alien huffed and ran after his human.

And most folks would definitely freak passing a hyena -

Lilo just sort of lights up. " soooo cool! hey can I get a picture?!" she asks friendly, openly -

Stitch growling and all off a few feet of adorable 'doggy' between Lilo and these others.

This was not the address she is looking for, but she can't pass up an opportunity for photography of a magnificent critter like a hyena!

She had been dragging a single suitcase besidd her, now it was behind her, for the moment forgotten.

Last edited by Lilo and Stitch on Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 2:35 pm

Let's call them and see what's up, I'm sure Raph would get mad if he knew we were tracking him down.

As excited as Don was to brag to the others about Mikko, he really wasn't interested in going out to look for them. Also he didn't care what they were up to, if they were in trouble then they would call them. Frankly he liked the quite that was in the lair at the moment. No arguing or fighting. It was pretty peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 11:38 pm

Mike grins and nods and pokes his tphones screen selecting among the many games and Spotify app Leonardo's number after a moment of deliberation of whether he should dial red or blue ... Mmm deciding on starting with blue and showing Donnie so he could try Raph if he wanted.

As the dial tone plays and on the tv Holt and Jake were experiencing Mumps. Sounded awful. " Leo's hasn't been fighting with Raph that much lately... Think he is trying a new approach?" amused.

Their leader seemed to be going out of his way to not react to their shenanigans as much as possible and even less so any time that would have been an opportunity for Raphael to get up in his space and do the usual dominance dance.

In fact Leo had been endeavouring it seems to make it know they were heard and then gives them options on how to proceed.

Soooo less fights.

Weird.

The dial tone still beeping.
Back to top Go down
Ryn Fisher

Ryn Fisher

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 9:49 pm

Ker - Splash the reverbation of the splashing sent clouds of minnows and other small silver fish and larger ones off in scattered throngs. Ryn feels the sensation along the sides of her body and on instinct dives deeper to hide her silohette - even if especially around these parts usually what was dumped in the waters so close to the human cities was mostly inexpliciable human... stuff... that wasn't particularly useful most of the time.

Sometimes it was useful boxes and or things that could be used by the sirens, useful for gathering large fish or clams into and carrying away to another spot to eat with the pod.

Sometimes it was other humans, usually dead and weighted down - sometimes not.

It was expressly forbidden to approach the first, as it miiight be a human burial ritual... the second... well it was seen as less forbidden if one could approach without being seen. Sometimes if a song could be song to erase the encounter... sure.

So she is swimming towards the splash but staying low and slow and peering through the gloom ready to dash away.

At first a little puzzled by what she could see.

Looked humanish in shape maybe with something or bulking stuff on... and seemed to be at the surface. Perhaps just swimming? Humans did that too at times.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 11:16 am

[color=red]"Ooooh a strip club, well that's cool. If Misteh J is plannin' on stayin' in the city for a while, maybe you can show me around. I got the gist of the city, but I'm sure there are places I haven't seen yet."[=color]

Bruce gave Mikko a skeptical sniff, but sensing that Harley seemed at ease, that put the animal at ease, too. He gave her hand a lick of approval.

Then, there were newcomers. Bruce seemed especially interested in the little blue being. His hackles stood on end as he sniffed the air, and then something that sounded like a cross between a giggle and groan came out if the animal's throat as he pulled on the leash, trying to investigate closer. Harley kept him secure, but spared a smile at Lilo.

"Sure! I like your kid's costume! What is he dressed up as, a naked smurf or somethin'?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 11:36 am

Yeah, Raph knew what Leo was doing. And Raph discreetly did the same this time since one of the Foot ninja's weapons had hit him. Though, he would never voice his concern unless his brother was showing visible signs of injury, but all seemed well.

He snorted when his brother challenged him to a race. Sure, turtles liked water, but out of the four of them, he was definitely the least fond. But! He couldn't back down from a challenge! He also took a moment to secure anything that could become damaged by the water and quietly dived in..

"Come on, grandpa!"

..and then the beeping of Leo's tphone. Raph snorted. If his brother decided to answer (it was Leo after all, Leo always answered!) this would give Raph a small advantage and he wasn't going to waste that! He dived under the water and made a mad dash back towards home...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 12:35 pm

Mikko gave Bruce a good pet on the head.

Joker's men were growing restless. We gotta go. One of the men said.

Mikko gave Harley another hug. Yeah Ill totally show you around. It's nice to finally have a friend. sounds like you should get going to your man though.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 12:36 pm

Don hesitated to call Raph but finally took out his phone and dialed Raph's number. Hopefully he wasn't doing anything that he had to be stealthy for, though if he was Don hopped that he had his phone on silence.

He ate his popcorn as he waited for Raph to answer
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 1:24 pm

Lilo grins as Stitch keeps between her and any potential trouble, he even shuffles closer to the hyena.

" naaaaah he's just a funny looking collie, from Australia." and remaining on her feet but at Harley's go ahead she does find a good angle that catches the oddity of the scene in this dingy apartment hallway.

Two henchdudes, two ladies aside herself a hyena and an alien.

And the picture will look fantastic like the set of some strange b horror flick poster. She is pleased and drops her camera. " thank you for that I - um did yous want a copy I can flick it over on text or email." after all no one had to allow her a photo op and she had learned long ago to get both permission then also see if her models wanted a copy. She rarely charged for candid moments like this. So did feel about her pockets for a card of hers, Pelekai photography listed and some relevant contact details. Offering that as the men expressed a need to hurry. Clearly she wouldn't be offended if they refused.

Stitch huff's a little allowing the other animal to come closer.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 1:30 pm

A genuine laugh, " who are ya calling grandpa? Ya sloth!" amused by the tease and offering the first one he could think of back and he sets off, though rolls onto his shell and lazy bak stroke kicks a bit as he does draw out his phone and answers it resting it on his plastrons in its baggie. " Hey Mikey, Donnie... How's the evening treating yous?" if you asked how he knew both brothers where on the other end he would just give you a classic Leo 'I just knew' sort of smirk.

But really he briefly heard another dial tone on the other end and assumed. Or guessed.

But it was a safe guess at this time of night and all, the likely hood of them being home and calling to see where the rest were is fairly standard.

And yep thoroughly allowing Raphael a full head Start - sure he is kicking and moving fast as he can but with the call and Raphs phone too beeping ...
Back to top Go down
Ryn Fisher

Ryn Fisher

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 1:39 pm

A second concussion - not as noisy and splashy as most human swim sessions and certainly would go unnoticed by most humans but Ryn was still wondering. And swam up a little closer. Human eyes wouldn't penetrate the depths enough to note a shape beneath them.

And she made no clicking noises, nothing and barely moved her tail just enough to follow but give no hint of her.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 1:47 pm

Mike grins at Donnie, relaxing when the signal is picked up and Leo greets them. " Leo! Hahah better for some of us - Raph there?" how did Leo know they where both here?!

And he can't tell on the other end Leo is purposefully swimming in a way that slows him a little to reduce the ambient background water sounds and crickle cracky of the sandwich baggie around the phone. But also show off how totally fine he was and the nick to his skin was fine.

But he could tell Leo was in a good playful mood from his voice and greeting, when stressed or busy it's clipped short words. Still even if he gives Don a bit of a smirk he doesn't brag for Donnie, let the tall guy have his bragging rights.

Especially if he would rather hang onto them until the other two are home.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 7:34 pm

Harley smiled at Lilo as she took the card. "Thanks! I'll shoot ya a message!" She told her and returned Mikko's hug. Joker's men were getting restless...it was time to go. Bruce was equally as curious about Stitch, but Harley had to cut their introductions short, giving his leash a light tug. She then looked at the men.

"Don't get your tighty whiteys in a bunch, lead the way!"
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 7:58 pm

Finally they were on their way. the men passed the girls and the weird looking dog and lead Harley out to the car. One of the men looked at Harley's pet.

He better not shed in my car.

The other man opened up the back door for Harley and her furry friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Charmed Life
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next