Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Charmed Life

Go down 
+21
Lexi Davis
Shadow
Hun
Lilo and Stitch
Erica Martins
Rocksteady
Mondo Gecko
Donatello Hamato
Onyx
Raphael Hamato
Corey Black
Bebop
Gabriel Juvanni
Zaim
Mikko McKinnon
Timothy 'Spike' Black
Jinx
Sam
Lydia McKinnon
Leonardo Hamato
Victor X
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

A Charmed Life - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2024 8:24 pm

Don picked up his phone and dialed Lilo's number then waited for her to answer. Hopefully they were all ok.
Back to top Go down
Ryn Fisher

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 12:46 am

Ryn is naked and soaked and legs just reformed she pads shakily to it, it takes a few swipes to get it on, and pushing that funny picture Shadow showed her.

She stares at the screen that has her face mostly until Donnie likewise pushes the vid option. Puzzled and not sure what to do for a moment. Then recalling what Erica and Lilo had play acted with her. " He heeeellooo? Lilo phone, Ryn... talk..."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 2:10 am

And he does turn up. And seeing April, in her state he knows she has worried.

What no hugs from Don or Raph?

Rude.

He has father cuddled to him and all but materialises into the safe place, no sound, not a hint of motion of curtains to show he was there. And over to April when she lets out a surprised sound, sweeping her into a one armed hug.

" Thank you for having us over with all that's going on April." kindly, politely.

April relaxes as the strong arms squish her, oh she can see Splinter tucked in against Leo's plastron in their hug, and he seems so frail and small. " anything for you guys, Donnie is ringing who ever it is he has to, Raphie looks okay, your dad's room is back here. Are you alright?" drawing back out of the hug only to lead Leo off towards the second smaller room. She and Vern had pushed the old beloved couch the brothers crashed on sometimes against the wall and in the middle a bed stretched made fresh for Splinter.

" good thanks April, yeah I'm alright. I'll be out in a moment." he smiles at her grateful for the help and her generosity and familial love for them as ever.

April nods, taking that to mean that she shouldn't hover as Leo organises Splinter.

She returns to the main area not as frazzled looking as before.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 7:12 pm

Why was Ryn answering the phone? Don thought the worse.

Um Ryn. This is Donnie. Is everyone alright? Where's Lilo and Erica?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 8:00 pm

Still driven by adrenaline, Rapheal had been working himself up to that hug. But then he missed his moment as she led Leo away to show him the room for their father. It was depressing seeing their dad so frail. Raph was afraid that he wouldn't make it, but then again, he had always been the glass half empty kind of turtle.

And when April returned, that hug did happen, both arms, though careful not to squeeze too hard and afraid that he smelled of the heavy smoke.

"Yeah. Thanks." He released her, and had noticed how frazzled she appeared.

"You good?" He asked, just in case there was something more than just her worry about Splinter and Mikey and having them crashing her place, and gang wars....
Back to top Go down
Ryn Fisher

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 9:18 pm

Yep Erica and Lilo had acted this for her, practices this for her. And still the mermaid just about leapt out of her drying now all human skin when Donnie's voice came through again!

Almost dropped Lilos phone. Almost screeched in shock.

But manages to do neither. She considers his question. " Lilo... sleep, Stitch sleep... Shadow sleep... Ryn swim, good for Ryn water here... Erica go, find cat at fire." she answers. Why Erica would go out to find prey was beyond her when there was amazing dead not swimming away or fighting back food in that marvelous thing called fridge and also marvelous things called cupboards was beyond her. Though she had been instructed that cat, Orca, was friend not food so perhaps this other cat. Was also friend not prey?

She is holding phone side ways and is still blinking at her own face but feels proud she has answered and is talking and answered the question yes!
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 9:36 pm

She had returned to the common space and had been feeling a little more, put together, than before as if Leo's hug has squished all the worried bits of her that didn't know how to help or what to do and threatened to go bouncing off her and running up the walls.

Raphies hug further moulded the parts back to almost a whole April shape. He would feel her further relax. And she doesn't release when he does infact squished a bit more. " a bit more please? Been worried all day for you guys with Splinter and Leo said guests in your home, said one was a mutant like you guys and the other he said I wouldn't believe! And now you guys were all over the news! And Splinter... No I am not good... But these are helping." yes a bit of comfort and contact was helping! " are you three sure your alright?"

~

Leo just settled father. On his belly, tail curled like he did when he was unwell. Keeping only a light sheet over him given his fur, going through the kit April left here. Not much was going to help. Could be just old age. Could be an infection... Maybe April could help figure it out.

He sits for a moment to allow himself a frightened, unsure, self recrimination moment.
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 10:18 pm

April was probably one of the only people that could hug him as often or for however long she needed. He once again wrapped his arms around her, giving another gentle, hopefully comforting squeeze. He did feel bad that they had caused her so much worry.

"Yeah, we're good. Ninja trainin' came in handy for that burnin' building." But not for keeping them off of the news. Oy. He knew that Leo was probably stressing over that among everything else.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 10:51 pm

Dave was content sticking close to Sam, doing his best to take care of her since she was injured! Was he falling for this one?? She received a phone call, then relayed what her boss wanted from her. At first he was confused by her comment. Happy endings? But then it clicked....

"Um, no. Your hands are miiine." He took her hands, playfully kissing them all over.

"Surely he can give you something else?"

It sounded like Mikko had more options where Hun was concerned, so Vic wouldn't stress it. Corey was also feeling reeeeeeally good. He had been staring at nothing in particular but seemed to snap from his haze when Mikko mentioned alternative jobs.

"You girls get options? Rude. I don't get that."

Gabe rolled his eyes. "You're baggin' drugs instead of floatin' face down at the docks. Consider it a win."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2024 3:05 am

Erica had headed out later, using public transportation this time, not worried about being followed, the stalker ninjas don't know her. Weren't close enough to make any id, have no idea where she, Lilo and Stitch had left to stay. Or where they go to classes. Annnd even with a few gang members knowing her name, these new friends don't know where they went to after the apartments burned down.

Sure she sang at the church but she didn't think that made any impression on anyone. Could be because they all got high. Or that she was simply unimpressive as a singer.

Bit of a confidence downer but also a good thing!

She is pretty confident that dressed in loose drab coloured clothing and when she gets closer to the old apartments staying in the streets and alleys around it looking for a good spot to call the cats of the neighbourhood too her using the siren song Ryn had just taught her... She will be left mostly alone and she had told Shadow, Lilo and Ryn where she was going. And that she wanted to go alone.

Put none of them at risk.

But she felt for the old lady on the news. Truffles and Orca were not always the best of buds, still Erica tried to visit the older lady every now and then.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Thu May 09, 2024 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2024 6:45 am

Stressed indeed.

So stressed that when he does slip out of the quiet room their father might very well die in, slides around April and Raphie, it is to make himself his 'I am stressed as a long tailed cat in a room of mouse traps' tea. Black, strong, scoop of honey and either a slice of orange or lemon or lime or a splash of the juice if none of those available.

" Thanks Raphie... glad to hear yous are alright, hugs helps more to feel a little less anxious... Coffee Leo, please? Decaf... Raphie, Donnie drink?"

Leo nods at April's words. Glad she looks a little less upset and frazzled. Waiting for other drink orders whilst making April's hazelnut Cremer decaf.

Last edited by Leonardo Hamato on Sat May 11, 2024 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2024 5:10 pm

Don was glad to hear that Lilo and Stitch were ok. He didn't know who Shadow was but assumed it was a friend. Then Ryn said Erica went back into the fire to find a cat.

He sat up straight and pinched his nose in frustration.

Erica went back to the fire? Does she need help?

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2024 5:13 pm

Sam was surprised that David seemed to care so much about what she did for work. As far as she knew they were just a friends with benifis situation. But it seemed he really liked her. She liked him too.

A smiled stretched over her face at the kisses.

I'm sure I can find another job. I have little to no skills though. And I would need something that would pay enough for me to keep this nice apartment. I'll talk to Hun about it.
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2024 5:19 pm

Lydia helped bag up the drugs. Making sure to take care everything was done correctly. She smooched Corey's cheek.

For now, babe. For now you have to bag drugs up. But you impress Hun soon you can move up in rank. I'm sure Gabe didn't start out as Hun's right hand man. It took time. You have to show Hun you can be trusted. Trust goes a long way in gangs.

Mikko nodded at all that. She's right. Play your cards right and you'll get far. As for me. I'm going to see if the Blue tiger is hiring. It's in Turk territory but, I hear the bartenders get paid a lot. I'll go tomorrow and see about it. Right now Vic and I have to head off, Got to bring Sam her car back.
Back to top Go down
Ryn Fisher

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2024 7:54 pm

Ryn puzzles over Donnie's tone, without a face but her own is it hard for her to judge, she is a mermaid, a siren, used to big open gestures and long low sounds for communication. So just voce alone was... Strange especially coming out of a magic little square. She nods.

" Yes. Erica okay, fire no hurt  Dämonfeuer... even if she make no fire breath her own.. song stronger than mine... She has phone." Ryn tries to answer and reassure after deciding that tone sounded... Concerned?

Maybe. Yeah, concerned for a common friend. And Erica had said to call her if needed, so telling Donnie she has phone was right thing to do yes?
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptySat May 11, 2024 9:48 pm

Leo stiffens around his cup, taking a sip whilst waiting for Raphael and Donatello drink orders, iiiiif there was going to be some, hearing Erica went back to the apartments.

He senses he can trust her not to lead anyone back to the other girls and Stitch so that he is not to worried about. Just their new sorta friend.

April listens from the hug, only drawing back when she knows she definitely would have exceeded Raphies usual hug time, though aware if she pushes she could definitely have longer. "thanks Raph."
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptySun May 12, 2024 4:03 pm

Don didn't understand what Ryn was saying. He ran a hand down his face in frustration. It seemed that he would be going back out there. But first he would call Erica.

Thank you, Ryn. I'll call Erica. Stay safe. He hung up with the mermaid and called Erica. He leaned back on the couch waiting for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2024 7:42 pm

Raph would allow the hug for as long as April wanted, giving her back a gentle dub before releasing after she had.

"Eh, maybe a beer?" Because after the night they had, it was definitely needed.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2024 8:27 pm

April nods, Leo is already handing out a beer the moment Raphie made up his mind, April gives Leo a worried look, he is stressed. She will ask him how he is doing whenever their alone. Probably looking after Splinter.

She like Leo is listening to the call. Donnie looks worried. Wait no not worried, Frustrated.

~

The call surprises Erica, sitting sort of among late work type commuters and buried under a ratty shapeless way to big hoodie and sweat pants and too big chucks on her feet, look for all the world like some hobo dude she keeps her voice low and presses the hidden under hoodie headphones side to activate the answer call. " G'late Night Donatello, are you and your brothers safe?" genuine concern.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 7:26 pm

Hello. Yes we're safe. Still no sign of Mike though. I was told you went back to the building. Do you need any help? Why did you go back, it's dangerous.

Don was very worried about his new friend. All of them. He felt bad that their home burned down and was tempted to see if Leo would allow those without a home to come to the lair. But first he would make sure that was nessassery.

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 8:32 pm

Erica shifts a little in her seat checking where she is and how far she has to go, smiling, " Good, glad to hear, please don't worry about where Lilo, Stitch, Orca and I have gone, Shadow is great and happy to be a roommate. And... I know what Ryn is... she is learning really fast about human life, we'll take care of her." She hopes that sooths Donnie a little about their living situation. Even with the addition of a mermaid fresh from the waters and barely just finding her 'land legs'.

Then the questions and she hums a little pressing the stopp button and easing herself behind a couple of cleaners to exit with them. " I wont be in the building, though I would be alright if I did, I am searching the streets around it, I gotta find Mr. Truffles. He is all Mr.s Ekuasi has left as far as family goes... and our cats have played together... would your brother Raphie like to give the cat back to her?"

Yes Erica was entirely willing to risk it all for a fellow cat mum, and then let Raphie have the entire credit for finding him and returning him to his hooman.

She is off and following the cleaners. until she is among the noisy by siren streets and makes her way closer to the still blazing fire but not too close, seeking a particular place. " You and your brothers do not need to worry, I will be okay... I wont turn down company. And if yous want to meet somewhere to take the cat thats okay." not demanding to know where they are seeing as Leo was adamant about the girls not saying where they went.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 10:39 pm

Leo gives Raphie his beer, gently encourages them both to go sit with Donnie, brings over whatever drink Donnie would want and stands by the couch sipping his tea and listening.

April smiles, and sits she is in the middle of her newer couch so plenty of room for Raph and pats the spot beside her, then watches Donnie sipping her coffee Leo brought over for her. Perfectly made
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 8:38 pm

What no one could know, Unless they found the body, was the poor cat had passed in the fire. The elderly woman would have to find a new friend.

Don hated that Erica was walking around that area. But she was a grown woman and could do what she wanted.

Um...ok. We will meet again I'm sure. Not tonight though. And please be careful out there. Go home as soon as possible.

He wondered where the girls went but wouldn't ask. If Erica was willing to tell him that information then she would have. But he would be calling again tomorrow to meet up with her.

If you happen to spot our brother give me a call. Other then that good luck with the cat I'm sure you can handle giving the pet back to it's owner. I have to call the others to make sure they are ok. I'll get in touch with you tomorrow. Bye,

Don hung up with Erica and called Mikko.
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 8:42 pm

Rex was a new Turk member. He had just joined and was involved in the fires. Most of the gang members had left the scene. But Rex and a few others stuck around to steal what they could once the fire was out.

Rex was walking around the area when he spotted a person in large clothing. He didn't know if the person was male of female. They looked homeless.

He walked up to the person to see that it was indeed a woman. A young woman by the looks of it. He smiled and walked up to Erica.

Hey lil mamma. You need some help?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 8:47 pm

Mikko's phone was ringing again. She expected it to be Hun because she never answered him about the job. But when she answered and heard Don's voice she relaxed and smiled at the call.

Hey, Donnie! You guys ok?

Don was also all smiles hearing Mikko's voice. We're good. Just making sure you all are good. that you had some place to go.

Sam has her own apartment and right now I'm at my cousins place. But I have a family cabin out in the country that we can go to until we can find a new place in the city. Don't worry about us.

That's good. Just wanted to make sure. Ok, I'll let you go and take care of what you need to. Bye,

Bye.

Mikko hung up. We're off peeps. Got to bring the car back and figure out where we're staying for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Charmed Life
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next