Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Charmed Life

Go down 
+20
Shadow
Hun
Lilo and Stitch
Erica Martins
Rocksteady
Mondo Gecko
Donatello Hamato
Onyx
Raphael Hamato
Corey Black
Bebop
Gabriel Juvanni
Zaim
Mikko McKinnon
Timothy 'Spike' Black
Jinx
Sam
Lydia McKinnon
Leonardo Hamato
Victor X
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

A Charmed Life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 6:33 pm

Vic was feeling out of place. And it seemed that Mikko and Spike had alot of history. He seemed like a not so nice guy, but he hoped he survived, for Mikko's sake. Lexi seemed nice, but he had a hard time seeing where she would fit in with the Dragons ...but she seemed to know them. He returned the wave, snd soon Mikko returned. He spared her a smile.

"She seems nice." It had been generous of her to lie in order for Mikko to see Spike. He stood up and reached for her hand.

"Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 6:52 pm

Mikko took Vic's hand. She looked around for Lexi real quick just to thank her again, but didn't see her. She would have to remember to tell Gabe to pay Lexi a visit.

She walked out the hospital with Vic and back to the car.

I think Spike will pull through. I worry about what's going to happen when he wakes up. He's not the nicest person in the world and he hates hospitals. I can see him trying to leave before he's well.

Soon they were driving off to the tattoo shop.

Welcome to New York. Mikko chuckled. Maybe we can move out into the country. My parents have a cabin out there. But no one has been there for years. So it's probably dusty and over run with weeds.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 7:59 pm

Soon they were on their way to the tattoo shop. Vic nodded at Mikko's concerns. He didn't know what Spike was capable of, but it was obvious that she cared a great deal for him. When she mentioned a place outside the city, he smiled.

"A country place, huh? Maybe we could get a cow." He joked, maybe a little serious. Though, they would still need to come back into the city for gigs and if Mikko found another club job.

They soon arrived at the tattoo shop, and fortunately it was still standing. Once the vehicle was parked, he got out and opened her door for her, offering her a hand.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 8:07 pm

They got to the shop without causing an accident. And like the fine gentleman Vic was he opened the door for her. Mikko took his hand and got out the car. She leaned up and planted a kiss on his lips.

Together they walked up to Lydia's apartment and walked in without knocking.

Honey, we're home!

She went up to Gabe and handed him his flowers.

Flowers to heal you. Did Lydia do a decent job patching you up?

Lydia looked up when Mikko and Vic cam in. At Mikko's question she gave a huff. I did an excellent job.

Well. Lexi is at the hospital and told me to tell you to come by. Go through the ER and she'll take a look at you.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 9:32 pm

Gabe didn't want to overstay his welcome. He started to push himself up, but quickly regretted his actions. Just then Mikko and Victor entered, Mikko bringing flowers. He managed a little grin at that.

"Awww, she loves me." He teased, taking them and sniffing them. "Yeah, your cousin is a doc in the making."

He wondered if she had heard that he was partly responsible for what happened to Spike, but if she was at the hospital, she was most likely there to see him.

"Spike alive?" He asked a bit guarded.

Corey spared Vic and Mikko a little wave, a little uneasy about them seeing all of the drugs. But, Mikko worked for Hun, so all was good.

"Wanna buy some drugs?" He asked, joking. They both knew Hun would have both of their heads.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 9:48 pm

Mikko folded her arms. She wasn't around when Spike got shot in the neck, or when Gabe beat him up. But she assumed that Gabe was the one to put him in the hospital.

He's alive. And he better stay that way. So don't go around telling people. Especially Hun.

A smile spread over her face at Corey. What's your price? She asked not knowing that Corey did NOT have permission to sell Hun's coke.

Lydia shook her head. He's joking, they're not for sale. And Don't blame Gabe for Spike. I shot him. Got him in the neck.

What the hell, bitch!?

What? He came to burn down my home and job, I wasn't going to sit back and let that happen.

Whatever. Yer all lucky he's still alive.

Or what?

Or...You would have to see me cry. ANYWAY! can't stay long. We're using Sam's car I'm sure she wants it back. I think I'm gonna take Vic and the band to the cabin.

Good luck with that. It's probably falling apart.

So negative. I'm sure it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 9:21 pm

Don nodded at Leo and ran off to April's place. He expected that Raph would follow. But then again Raph was known to do his own thing. But, he was going to follow orders and go see April.

He stuck to the shadows as he made his way to his friend's place. It didn't take him long to make it there and he knocked on April's apartment window.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2024 7:31 am

Being friends with 'The Falcon' had its advantages. Like calling in a favor he owed her and finding a gated and door manned monitored apartment not listed under her name that gangs couldn't easily find, otherwise she probably would have had an home invasion at the very least, shot, kidnapped or otherwise used against or killed and stolen from her turtles given all the help she has given them, and her inability to shut up and stop looking for, finding and trying to report on corruption in this city.

So when she hears the knock she makes sure to check as best she could without touching the always now drawn across the window curtain for the vague outline of the person knocking. Whatever small bit she can make out.

Donnie... And being she is in pjs she grabs a light soft kimono to go over the nightie before hurrying to the window to let him in. " Hi, how's your dad?!" stepping aside so he can come in tucking red hair behind her ears. She had been down in the lair earlier, then left when Vern took over. And Splinter did not look or sound good.

Last edited by April O'Neil on Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Onyx

Onyx

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2024 12:02 pm

Hun wrote:
Hun was in the middle of yelling at one of his boys about one thing or another. The ship that held his shipment of guns was stuck out in the ocean somewhere!

When his phone rang he answered pretty aggressively.

What?!
Soren Fisher wrote:
Corey didn't have to worry about Bebop and Rocksteady. They didn't give a damn about the going ons of dragons. But Soren and Rowen on the other hand was eager to get the young thug in trouble.

They both headed to HQ and knocked on Hun's office door. Hun told them to enter and they did.

Looking up from his desk he waited for the two to tell him why they were inturupting him.

That kid, Corey is was caught stealing drugs from Gabe. Befriended Jigs and broke into his car. I don't think we can trust him.

Hun folded his arms and leaned back in his chair. Where is Corey now?

With some hooker.

I'll take care of it. As for you two. I don't like rats.

But...

No buts! Both of you are on guard duity at the docks.

It didn't seem that harsh, but the docks were a dangerous place. not to mention boring most of the time. But it could be worse. Compaired to what would happen to Corey they got off lightly. They also learned a valubel lesson...Don't tell Hun a damn thing.

Soren and Rowen left to start their night at the docks. Once they left Hun dialed Corey's number and waited for him to pick up.

No, that particular shipment of guns wont make it to shore.

It was only a matter of sending El Cucuy in first to disable the ships power. And he was good at that. Slipping out of the water, climbing up the side of a salt water damaged ships hull was easier than half the skyscrapers. And silent as a shadow, not letting the humans see him he takes them out, quietly one and twos at a time. Heading to the cockpit to put the ship out of action and turn off the lights as the Nightshades followed over the sides of the boat finishing the crew. Dead in the water and as dark as depts below Onyx has her crew quickly steal the captains phone, have El Cucuy toss the in shock beated guy over board with a life vest, whether he washed up on shore of not, she doesnt care, he probably wont recall anything useful. Her Nightshades wore no and had no ridiculous visible tattoos or sigils on clothing. And wore cheap party eye masks one could buy at any corner all night convenience store. And she doubted he saw anything of the mutant that crept up behind him and took him down when the raid began. Maaaaybe he caught the name El Cucuy but so what? it meant Boogey Man... Monster... it would be as useful as knowing LaLlorona's name.

They stoled the guns, took anything of money value, not money itself though, jewelry, artefacts... the rest and if there are traffiked humans ... well... and anything that is drugs will be left to sink with the ship.

She doesn't care whose shipment this was.

The fishing boat they used they will return to its place, she might have to buy it sometime.

Let the gangs worry and wonder who did it or just think the shipment was stuck out at sea and sunk. They packed their loot away into a particularly unappealing and unremarkable moving truck and tucked El Cucuy within the back with it all. Heading to a fairly random warehouse in.

She had a buy in for the underground cage fighting and a warrior to win and potentially make a lot of more money, get a good look at a some local thugs. And maybe the captains phone will be useful. But that they will turn on and check out far from here.... Maybe buy her own boat.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2024 12:22 pm

Well, Lilo and Erica told her a crazy story...

Actually not so crazy given how New York was.

Gang idiocy and violence was not exactly a new thing. She she could absolutely believe that their apartments had been burned down causing the couple of years younger than her girls to have to reach out. Having her number cause Lilo had a scrap from the flier for a new roommate as he other had moved out to intern.

She sensed by the ocassonal blips in heart rates and breathing, the small glances, that the girls were leaving out details. But that she wasn't goign to force.

But her sensitive sense of smell let her know an alien his human best friend, a mermaid and dragon shifter who either couldn't or hadnt been taught to shift were here... in her home.

Well she had her own secrets so she lets the girls keep theirs, what did intrique her was the news of one of their new friends had a missing brother. " Well... um the aprtments are lost and we can go over paper work tomorrow about becoming official roomies if you three are okay sharing a room... we may have to switch around so yous get the large room with the deck access... but I have a city map and we can do a little sluething looking for this Missing Mikey..."

Erica grins, sensing something about this woman, as did Stitch evidentally but neither knew what.

Ryn did but it mattered little to her. And she didn't know the english word for it.

Lilo grins, " That will be cool, thanks... and yeah paper work tomorrow." Checking hers and Ericas phones for responses to their messages to see if others are okay.

Nothing.

Sigh.

Well worrying wont help so for now the girls follow the older Shadow to put up the map on a spare bit of wall in the kitchette and then head up to go bed. Sending goodnights out and hopes for all being alright.
Back to top Go down
Rowen Hart

Rowen Hart

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 11:57 am

The only ship that made it to port was the one holding the plutonium. The weapons never arrived. That was bad news for everyone involved. Rowen would have to break the news to Hun but hey they got the good stuff at least.

The plutonium arrived in big barrels. Rowen was not wanting to touch the stuff. but with the help of his friend and some others they got the barrels in his van.

Thanks guys. I need you to find out what happened to the other ship. Get back to me when you find something out.

Rowen and Soren got in the van and drove off to the wearhouse to unpack their van.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 5:00 pm

Don stepped inside Aprils place and straightened out his belt and gear.

Dad is...Holding on. Leo is going to check on him. We just came from visiting new friends. Everything was going well until Turks came and set the place we were at on fire. WE all got out ok though. I think Raph was behind me.

He peeked out the window looking for Raph.

Anyway. I don't know what plans Leo has. he just told us to come here. I was hoping to see Mike on the way, but no luck, he's still missing.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 5:26 pm

Orders were given, but Raph still held back a few more minutes to keep an eye on the old woman to make sure she got the medical attention that was needed, and watched from the shadows as she was taken away inside of the ambulance. He hoped she had family that would see to her....but if that was the case, why was she alone?! He was pulled from his thoughts when the area became infested with cops. Cops that he knew were corrupt and no doubt working to cover up gang involvement....

He took to the rooftops, in route to April's and keeping an eye on the streets below for any signs of more gang activity or anything that may give insight to his brother's disappearance, but....nothing.
Back to top Go down
Corey Black
Original Character
Corey Black

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 5:40 pm

Corey was listening to the cousins seemingly bickering, though it seemed light and as family would, he figured. He continued bagging up the coke, hoping he was doing it right and...maaaybe sampling a little by snorting when he thought no one was looking, but Gabe had witnessed it...

"Yer playin' with fire, kid." The elder thug scolded.

Corey wiped at his nose and gave the guy a look of disbelief. "What the hell are you talking about? It's that blood loss talking..." And he looked at Mikko. "If you're gonna be on a farm, you need to get donkeys." Oh yeah, he was trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 5:49 pm

Hearing Gabe, Lydia looked over at Corey and noticed a suspicious white substance on his nose. She rolled her eyes. Babe, I have drugs if you need something no need to get in trouble.

Mikko shook her head. It seemed Lydia had her hands full. But she liked the idea of getting animals for the farm. That was IF they decided to stay there for a while. Donkeys would be cool. Maybe some chickens so we can have fresh eggs. First I have to see what shape the cabin is in. We'll probably have to at least cut the grass.

Remember to be at the recording studio tomorrow. The eairler the better. Don't want you guys to miss out on your chance of stardom.

Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 5:51 pm

Jinx raised her hand in the air.

I'll take one drug please!

Lydia reached under the coffee table and pulled out a hidden draw. She took out a baggie of acid tablets. Take one and pass it around.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 1:51 pm

Nothing. No leads. No hints that his little brother had been ANYWHWRE. Nadda. Raph was growing increasingly frustrated. He needed answers. He needed for Mike to be found. He needed his father to be better. He needed for the Turks and the Dragons to be off the streets....permanently.

That poor old lady. Her poor cat that had surely been her only companion lost in a senseless inferno. He was angry. But despite his need to do something about the ONLY thing he had any power over, he headed to April's place, landing on the rooftop of the building with a quiet thud despite his mass, then used the fire escape, entering through the kitchen window if she had left it unlocked for such a visit. He rarely used the front door, not wanting any passerbys to see him and associate April with their existence...

Other than a few minor burns and minimal smoke inhalation, he was okay. Frustrated. Angry. Sad. But okay.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 6:55 pm

Don was already in April's place when Raph finally showed up. He could tell that his brother wasn't too happy. Hell none of them were. It was suppose to be a nice night with friends and then gangs had to ruin it. Though he had no idea about the old woman Raph had saved or her cat.

Good to see you made it.

Don looked Raph over to make sure there wasn't any serious injuries that needed to be cared for. Seeing none he got Raph a glass of water and offered it to him.

Drink. Who knows how dehydrated you became in that fire.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 10:32 am

April has been all anxious since hearing of Splinter being sick, Donnie thinking with his penis and not his brain. over Mikey going missing... She knows Leo has already been on it but she also texted Vern and Casey to keep them in the loop.

So when the brothers turn up they will know she is frazzled, her red hair is not in carefully styled 'serious' reported ness. Its a frazzled mess, because she hastily put it up ion a long ponytail and curls over her shoulders shows she has been either pacing and twirling the strands around her fingers and rubbing some more frizzy against her thumbs.

Not even a touch of her minimal makeup and in track pant and a cami.

Her laptop is on the bench in front of a shoved out stool where she had been trying to work and write.

So here they are, well two of them, and her green eyes are searching over them for injuries, " Hi Donnie - Hi Raphie... What happened? - and theres talk of you guys all over the normal news - not just police intercomm...Nothing on Mikey? any improvement with Master Splinter? Are you two okay, are your new friends okay?" moving closer to them bringing one of many first aid kits she has learned to have in stock and fully stocked on hand for them.

Being vigilante ninjas came with serious occupational hazards. Moving to stand off to Donnies left if he needs her to hand things from the kits. She'd prefer to be hugged, she has been worried. But wont initiate.
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 3:30 pm

Don had already looked Raph over all that Raph seemed to need was water to stay hydrated. He was now on the couch resting.

As far as i know everyone is ok. I have no idea where anyone went. I'm going to make some phone calls and make sure our friends are ok where they are. So we're on the news uh? Leo is going to love that. He said rolling his eyes.

No sign of Mike. And none of out enemies have gotten in touch with us for a ransom. But...i think we should still check the foot tower. I just hate to infultrate the tower for no reason. It's a mess. I don't know how dad is. Not well is all I know.

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 6:36 pm

Sam waited with the other guys at her place. Hopefully Mikko and Vic came back with her car soon.

She was sitting on the couch when she got a text from Hun. She read it and frowned. Hun was giving her a new job since the club was burnt down. It was nice of him to think of her like that and make sure she was still working she supposed. but...

Sam looked up at Dave wondering how serious this relationship was. He was a drummer in a band she was sure that he didn't want to settle down.

Hun wants me working night shift at the massage parlor. You know. Giving out happy endings for the guys. eh. It's a job I guess.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 6:37 pm

Back at Lydia's place Mikko also got a text from Hun. She pulled her phone out her pocket and read it. She sighed deeply.

Hun says since the club burned down. I have to start working nights at his massage parlor giving out hand jobs.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 9:54 pm

Vic passed on the drugs, and Corey was eager to take his share, too. Honestly Vic was concerned that the kid was going to overdose, but knew saying anything would fall on deaf ears.

He was taken aback when Mikko told them of the new job that Hun had lined up for her. It made him angry at the man.

"He can't be serious. Can't he give you something else?"

Corey was already feeling spaced out. So everything..EVERYTHING was funny. He sniggered. "What, that's a real job? You're gotta hand fuck a bunch of dicks? That's like cheating, right?"

Gabe also wasn't happy that Hun was doing this to Mikko. He gave Corey a nudge with his foot to hopefully shut him up. [b]"I can talk to Hun. We could probably just use you as a decoy durin' robberies, or a getaway driver..."

Vic frowned at that. Those jobs didn't sound safe!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 10:05 pm

Mikko put her phone away and took Vic's hand. I'm not going to do it. I'm sure I can find other work.

She looked over at Gabe when he spoke up. Thanks, but I really want to try and stay away from gang activity. I don't want to do anything that'll put me in jail. I'm not made for Jail I wouldn't survive in there!

Jinx was feeling pretty good, she leaned back on the couch. You could always work the day shift and give actual massages.

Ew. I would still have touch gross men. I have lots of bartending experience I can find another bar job for sure.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 10:58 pm

April felt a stab of annoyance. The eye roll. Really? As if Leo wouldn't have every reason to absolutely loooove that his families existence was now more than just rumours and  New York urban legends. Like did Donnie have to make it seem like his brother was unreasonable or wrong or anything but his normal admittedly overbearig self trying to protect them?

" Better call them then and make sure. Pretty sure they would all like to know yous got away okay too."  and seeing as these brothers seemed fine and a pat to Raphies massive shoulder, she unconsciously returned to pacing twirling red hair around her finger and chewing on a lip waiting for Leo now to show up.

~

He is not far away. He had hurried to the lair. Fast as he could go.

But on the way back he was much more careful. Taking the underground as far as he could go to April's new undisclosed under a false name location. Father cradled in his arms and breathing!

Running everything through his mind as he travels. And well now the most dangerous but, leaving g underground for a alley of a building neighbouring April's, he would have to be extra vigilant and.. stops to use the light sheets to wrap his dad across his chest so at least he had an arm free to fight if needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Charmed Life   A Charmed Life - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Charmed Life
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next