Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )

Go down 
+38
Rick Flag
Abaddon
Project HEL
Ally Black
Sherry
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
Dr.Steinman
Aaliyah Juvanni
The Joker
Negan
Rhea
Desdemona
Peacemaker
Harley Quinn
Vigilante
Charlie Marie
Jinx
Donatello Hamato
Spike
Ryn Fisher
Shadow
Leonardo Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Shen Hamato
Troy Otto
Thorn
Victor X
Gabriel Juvanni
Cindy
Deadpool
Ezra Juvanni
Captain Boomerang
Liberty Smith
Lydia McKinnon
Sam
Mikko McKinnon
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 8:03 pm

Harley returned the squeeze. She knew that she needed to rest, but she had not planned on staying away from her kids for too long. Flag wasn't with them, and now she was gone, too.

"Do you have orange juice? I'm cravin' orange juice for some reason...." She slowly and carefully pushed herself up. Healed, but sore. Ghost pains were a thing.

Kai had helped the guards contain and make sure that the Joker was locked up. He was all for eliminating the guy. As he stepped away from the prison and headed back towards the infirmary, he radioed Flag, figuring that he needed to know what had happened to his wife.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 8:10 pm

I got'chu. Orange juice coming up.

Abby rushed off to get Harley her drink.

Wade sat up with Harley and rubbed her back. How you feeling? Looks like you healed up nicely. Thought I lost you for a second. Don't scare me like that again.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 10:06 pm

Thorn wasn't sure about all of this, but nodded at Mikko as they resumed their trek back to the farm...

"Yep. I had nothin' to do with this." He teased, bumping her shoulder with his.

"She needs soap and water...like, baaaad."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 10:11 pm

Mikko snorted a small laugh and shook her head.

Desdemona followed behind them but had heard Thorn. I heard that. Am I that bad? I guess being dead does that to you.

Don't worry about it. He has a very sensitive sense of smell. What's your name?

Desdemona.

That's a long name. You need a nick name. I'm Mikko. This is ruggedly handsome fellow is Thorn.

Soon they were approaching the farms gates. Honey we're home!
Back to top Go down
Desdemona

Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 8:21 pm

Desdemona gave a smile at Troy and waved.

Rhea wasn't sure about the girl. Who's the woman?

She's a friend! I know she looks a little messy, nothing a hot bath can't fix.

Rhea looked over at Troy. Should I get Digger?
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 8:45 pm

Sensitive sense of smell. Yeah, he definitely had that, and this chick needed a date with a bathtub. Though, it was clear that scent was just a part of who she was. Undead, but living. Humans were definitely becoming the endangered species.

Despite her offensive oder, he spared her a wink at the introduction. Ruggedly handsome. Yeah, he liked that. They were soon at the gate waiting for Troy to open for them to enter, but the guy was hesitating....

Troy frowned and looked at Rhea. "Yeah, get Digger." And he looked back at Mikko. 'I'm sure he'll be here soon. Can't be too careful."

Thorn was not in the mood to wait. And the fact that it was Troy of all people making him wait only pissed him off more.

"Open the gate, asswhipe. We can wait inside. If she's a threat, I'll deal with it..."

Troy shook his head. "Rules are rules."

Thorn angrily dropped the body he had been carrying and released the wrist of the one he had dragged...

"Don't make me come up there!"

Back to top Go down
Ally Black

Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 8:53 pm

Ally was still guarded, but hopeful. She returned Digger's hug and laid down on the bed, pulling up her shirt for Sherry to use the ultrasound....

She wanted this, no, needed this to be true!
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 9:01 pm

Rhea quickly climbed down from the watch tower and eventually found Digger. But he seemed really busy. Um...Hate to break up what seems to be something important. But there's a situation at the gate. Mikko and Thorn brought back some woman.

Digger held Ally's hand and was eager to see his child on the ultrasound. Sherry placed the want on Ally's stomach just as Rhea came in.

Digger turned to look at her obviously not in the mood. Some woman uh? The farm can't handle anymore people. It's getting harder to get resorces and with all the kids we already have lots of mouths to feed. Send her to the Bunker. Or that new Rapture place I heard about.

Rhea new that was not going to be an answer they wanted to hear but she went back to Troy and told him what Digger had said. Sorry guys. Boss says we cant house anymore people.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 9:02 pm

After sending Rhea away. Digger turned back to Ally.

So hows it looking, doc? WE got a little bean in there?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 9:03 pm

Mikko frowned hearing that Desdemona couldn't come into the farm. Let us in. Let her at least get a bath and some food and water.

Desdemona hung her head low. It looked like this was not going to be her safe space after all.
Back to top Go down
Troy Otto
The Walking Dead
Troy Otto

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 4:50 pm

Troy wasn't fazed by Thorn's threats. Though, he kinda felt bad for the new person, nonhuman or not.

"Digger said no, sorry. Thorn, take her someplace else. I'm sure another community will take her or at least let her get cleaned up."

Now Thorn was really mad! Was this punk giving HIM orders?!

"Last time I checked, you are NOT FLAG. Digger is NOT FLAG! Now, open the fuckin' gates, let her get cleaned up!"

But Troy was not giving in. This only added to Thorn's agitation! In a flash he was scaling the fence, not detoured by the reinforcements that had been added to prevent intrusion. He was hit with an electrical current that almost grounded him, but not before grabbing ahold of Troy and pulling him down to the ground, pinning him beneath him. Troy pushed the barrel of his pistol underneath Thorn's chin, the weapon loaded with rounds that had been packed with a concoction of venoms designed to take down any threats, even the immortals.

"You know what's in these bullets, asshole. Do NOT make me do this. Is all of this worth leaving your daughter fatherless?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 4:58 pm

And there he went. Thorn was on Troy in just a few seconds and it seemed that one of them was not going to come down alive.

I like you, Troy but you kill him I'll have every undead being in the area on this farm! Now both of you stop this and let us, including Des, inside!

Desdemona didn't want all this fuss over her. I can just eat what you have here and be on my way, I don't want to cause trouble.

It's no trouble. Just hang tight we'll get this settled.

Rhea tried pulling Thorn off of Troy. She didn't want to see either of them killed and she really didn't want hordes of zombies coming to the farm.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black

Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 6:53 pm

Blissfully unaware of everything that was happening outside the gate, Ally watched the little screen on the sonogram as Sherry moved the wand around, a small smile stretching across her lips seeing the little bean and...a heart beat!

Happy tears pooled in her eyes and her smile grew bigger, hopeful...

"So, I AM pregnant?!"

Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 7:02 pm

Digger figured things outside were handled. he told them his ruling and expected that it would be followed. So all his attention was on that screen. A smile streatched over his face when Sherry pointed out the tiny baby.

We'll watch you closely for the first few weeks but it looks like you are going to have a baby! Congradulations guys! Thought of any names?

Hell yeah! Digger gave Ally a long kiss. but the mood was broken by Mystique.

Digger, Thorn and Troy are tring to kill each other out here, We kinda need you.,

Digger growled but nodded. Sorry babe. Looks like I have to go take care of things.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black

Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 7:52 pm

Ally returned the kiss wholeheartedly. Once the sonogram was done, she pushed herself up and lowered her. Then Mystique came in, informing them of the situation outside the gates. She frowned, but nodded at Digger. Secretly she wished that Flag was home and dealing with these issues so that she could have Digger to herself right now.

"I'll come with you. "
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 8:02 pm

Digger didn't see the harm in Ally joining him to take care of some business. He took her hand kissing it before heading out with her. He was in such a hurry to get to the gate, clear things up and get home that he didn't even thank Sherry. But Sherry understood.

The couple made their way to the gate and Digger spotted Thorn and Troy and Rhea on the tower. Mikko was making her own threats and there was a strange woman who looked shell shocked.

Thorn! get inside and pack up your things. We can't have you immortals attacking farm members! Mikko. send your friend somewhere else! if just one screamer shows up on the farm you're out too!

Mikko slammed her hands against the fence in anger. Fine! At least give us a vehicle. And trust me if I send screamers it'll be way more than one!

Take the car. Rhea, Open the gate so they can get to the car.

Rhea sighed and opened the gate for Mikko and Des. She knew that none of this was going to end well.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 8:23 pm

Troy did not want to kill Thorn, but he didn't want to die, either. Things had gotten out of hand and Mikko was making threats. And now Digger was here....

Thorn was angry and that made it hard for him to be reasoned with, but now Digger was here which made the situation worse....

...pack up? Was Digger kicking him out? It was enough to make him angrily push off of Troy, his gaze fixating firmly on Digger.

"This isn't your farm. You're just a 'rent a cop' here trying to swing your little peepee energy around. You can't kick me out." He hissed.

Troy stood up and with Thorn distracted by Digger, aimed his pistol at the back of Thorn's head, ready to fire if the immortal went after Digger.

"He's giving you a chance to get your things. We could send you out empty handed."
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 8:32 pm

Your family is welcomed to stay. IF you leave without issue. and I AM in charge around here. Flag is out. And while he's out...

Mikko had entered the farm with Des but was not about to put up with Digger's abuse of power. She slammed her heel down on the back of his leg causing him to crumble to the ground. she knew it wasn't the smartest thing she's ever done but was not about to let this asshole kick out good people.

You are NOT the boss of us!

Digger looked behind him and swiped at Mikko with a knife. She jumped back dodging it and pulled out a pistol aiming it at Digger. Thorn dies, you die. Now let's all just calm down, and let everyone inside and back to their families. I'll handle the knew girl.

Lydia looked over at the loud commotion and tapped Vic on the shoulder. Um...Your wife is holding Digger at gun point. Might want to see about that. I'll watch the kids.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 9:12 pm

Vic heard the commotion, frowning when Lydia confirmed the chaos. He hated to leave her with all of the kids, but he needed to be there if Mikko was in trouble.

"Thank you." He carefully handed over the babies and pushed himself up, then headed in the direction of the drama.

Seeing Mikko, he approached...

"What's going on?"

Thorn wanted nothing more than to tear into Digger, even knowing Troy had the gun on him. Knowing one of those special bullets could put an end to him. Maybe it would be worth it to get rid of the power hungry Digger, but...he wanted to see his daughter grow up. To protect her. To protect Sam.

"I'm not just gonna walk away from my family. Look around you. All this chaos because of your poor decision. You're not a leader. You're a joke. Tell Troy to lower that gun and we all go home to our families.." And he had picked up on Ally's scent....

"Troy shoots me, Mikko shoots you...you won't see your little one come into this world."

Ally was in near tears. This was a mess. She looked at Mikko. "Lower your weapon. Please. "

Kai wouldn't be the only one reaching out to Flag via the walkie. Witnessing the chaos, Bloodsport felt that he needed to know what was going on...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 9:20 pm

Mikko didn't take her eyes off of Digger when Vic approached. She told him what had happen. That Digger wouldn't let them in the farm with Desdemona. and everything that went down after that. Yeah Thorn shouldn't have attacked Troy, but she felt she needed to protect her friend. Her kind needed to stick together.

Troy, let him in. Digger wasn't happy about any of this. But needed to make sure Ally was ok. and the baby of course.

Mikko waited till Thorn was safely on the ground before she pulled Digger up to his feet.

You are going to the prisons until Flag get's back. I'm sure someone called him by now so it shouldn't be too long.

Digger pulled away from Mikko. the gun was lowered. He could use this oppertunity to fight back. But again he worried if Mikko or hell, even Vic would do something to Ally to get to him. So he went with Mikko to the prisons. When Flag get's back all of you are fucked!
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:49 pm

Despite popular belief, Flag was not going to Oceanside to see a woman. He was in fact helping Aaron with training their army, providing a different angle of hand to hand combat and fire arm training. Noah had become one of Oceanside's most promising soldiers. Despite his deafness, the young man did not let his handicap limit him. Flag was impressed with just how far Aaron and Jesus had brought the little community back.

Flag had caught the attention of several of Oceanside's women. He was military and a leader, annnd easy on the eyes, and that was always a good catch. He always kindly brushed off the flirting. Even though he knew that his marriage was already on the rocks, he had no desire to drive the nails in that coffin. Besides, he wouldn't know how to flirt even if his life depended on it.

Another training session had come to an end and now Noah was showing Flag how to spear fish. A shirtless and wet Flag had earned the attention of a group of ladies, admiring from afar, but trying to act casual when he cast a glance in their direction.

Noah snorted at the scene, but noticed Flag had glanced in a particular direction of the forest more than once.

'That's where it happened? You nearly died there. Is it hard coming back here?'  Noah had heard about Dwight attacking Flag all those years ago. His blood had stained the infirmary floor.

Flag was quiet for a moment, but shook his head. "It does bring back some not so fuzzy memories, but I'm good. You've all brought this place back better."  He signed.

Before he could say anything else, the walkie went off. Kai informed him of what had happened to Harley. Flag wasted no time excusing himself and headed back to the Humvee. He quickly hopped inside the vehicle and sped off towards Sanctuary.

Before he reached his destination, Bloodsport also touched base, letting him know what had happened at the Farm. He was livid! And worried sick about Harley. He would deal with the Farm drama, but Harley came first. Hearing that Digger was being escorted to the prison, he put Bloodsport in charge of things until he could return home.

Finally reaching the gates of Sanctuary, he honked several times to get the guards attention.

Last edited by Rick Flag on Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:57 pm

Hearing the Humvee, Abby ran to the gates and got them to open up. She waited for Flag to drive in then brought him to Harley. Sorry about all this. We're taking care of Joker. Luckily Deadpool was around and he saved Harley's life.

Abby opened the door for Flag.

Wade quickly stood up and moved out of the way for Flag to get to Harley.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 6:03 am

Once the gates were open, Flag quickly drove the Humvee inside and parked, then followed Abby to the infirmary. A nod at the apology, not directly blaming Abby but low key angry that they would house the Joker in any capacity. He had questions, but those could wait until he knew that Harley was alright.

Wade hopped up as soon as Flag entered, and maybe he could have chalked it up to the guy just offering comfort if he hadn't long ago picked up on Wade and Harley's attachment to one another. But, maybe Wade was close because he had just saved her life....

"Thank you." He managed to Wade in passing. That gratitude was genuine. Even if he knew that Wade was the real threat to his marriage.

Harley looked shocked to see her husband, but that quickly turned to relief and she teared up and for a moment, Flag wondered if she even wanted him there. That uncertainty was resolved when Harley held out her arms to him, letting the blanket drop that coveted her bare chest. Flag closed the distance, wrapping her in his embrace and squeezing gently.

"How did you know I was here?" She asked, squeezing him, not ready to let go just yet.

"Someone here thought I should know." And he would leave it at that. No need to have Harley angry at Kai in case she planned on keeping this incident a secret.

Harley finally released him and wiped at her tears as Flag sat on the edge of the cot, pulling the blanket back over her chest. "Well, sorry I ruined your fun at Oceanside." And there was just enough salt in her tone for Flag to pick up on. "Where's your shirt?"

Flag inwardly rolled his eyes. "I was spear fishing..."

"I thought you were there to train soldiers..."

Flag sighed. "Harley. We're not doing this. Not here. Not now."

Harley frowned, but would back off. For now.

Flag's attention shifted to Abby. "Where's that fuckin' clown?" His hatred and anger for the psycho was evident in his tone.

Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 8:46 am

Abby busied herself while Flag and Harley talked. Then the question that she knew would come up came up. Flag wanted to know where Joker was, no doubt to kill him.

She turned to him and nodded with understanding.

He's being held in our prison. I know you want to kill him, but we left Joker's fate in Harley's hands. We should respect that.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 8:53 am

Mikko marched Digger to the cells and locked him inside one. Digger was fuming! But he kept his mouth shut. He didn't trust the immortals and feared what they would do to his family if pushed too much. They were all crazy! Well, maybe not Vic. He still seemed like a level headed guy.

Mikko left the cells going back to the others. Des was still standing there a little upset that all this was because of her.

There, the problem is solved. For now. When Flag comes back I'm sure we'll have a lot of explaining to do. But in the mean time, Desdemona is going to be visiting us. Vic this is Desdemona. Des, This is my husband Vic. You'll come to our house for a bath and some food. OH! Speaking of food Thorn and I brought some more meat home.

Mikko was acting like everything was fine. Inwardly she was shaken up. She was also worried about what Flag would say or do when he got back. But that was a worry for later, right now she had meat that needed to get to the freezers and a friend she needed to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next