Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )

Go down 
+38
Rick Flag
Abaddon
Project HEL
Ally Black
Sherry
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
Dr.Steinman
Aaliyah Juvanni
The Joker
Negan
Rhea
Desdemona
Peacemaker
Harley Quinn
Vigilante
Charlie Marie
Jinx
Donatello Hamato
Spike
Ryn Fisher
Shadow
Leonardo Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Shen Hamato
Troy Otto
Thorn
Victor X
Gabriel Juvanni
Cindy
Deadpool
Ezra Juvanni
Captain Boomerang
Liberty Smith
Lydia McKinnon
Sam
Mikko McKinnon
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 5:03 pm

It was clear that Thorn had a lot on his mind. He didn't seem as into the kill has he had before. Once the men were taken care of Thorn made it known that he was going after his kid. She couldn't blame him.

But Mikko also couldn't drag their pray back to the farm by herself. Plus she didn't want to leave Thorn out there alone.

How about we get this back to the farm and we can gather a few people to help look for the kid. There's safety in numbers after all. I'm sure Vic would help.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 11:04 pm

Thorn nodded at that, even if he wasn't expecting anyone to come back and help. He threw one of the bodies over his shoulder and grabbed another by the arm, preparing to drag it.

"I don't think Digger's gonna let anyone go on a suicide mission and I mean, Alyce nearly killed Vic before, not sure if he wants to come back for seconds."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 9:17 am

Mikko grabbed her kill by the arm and started back to the farm with Thorn.

Maybe Digger doesn't have to know. And Vic is always ready to help out. But I'll be honest, I really don't want to risk him getting killed...Or you either. But i know this is important to you. Maybe you can take Troy, using him to trip if you're being chased. She was joking of course. Honestly she didn't want anyone going after that kid or his mother.

But she knew Thorn wouldn't sleep unless he knew the kid was safe. And as a parent herself she understood that. If it was one of her kids she would do the same.

She seems like a good mother. Just a little crazy. Sucks what these scientist are doing to people these days. Maybe I can talk to her. We might have things in common. That is, if she'll listen and not go feral on me.
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 7:10 pm

Dieair was still hugging the little ones when Mike suddenly took them and left. She stood up confused and looked over at Don and Raph.

Did I do something wrong?

Don shook his head. No. Mike is just...different these days. I remember when he was fun and joking and laughing all the time. I thought he would always be that way. But he's changed. I guess we all have in a way. Don't know why he left so suddenly I'm sure he had his reasons. I hope everything is ok.

Dieair folded her arms and nodded. She wished the young ones could have staid longer. She would have loved to teach them how to make flower crowns or bow and arrows. You were never too young to know how to make your own weapons. Maybe they will all come back around one day soon.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona

Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 7:15 pm

Desdemona ran after the Humvee for a little ways before giving up. She sighed deeply. She knew that she looked hellish and it was smart of them not to stop for a stranger, but she did need help. If they had a vehicle then maybe they had a community as well.

Turning around she went back into the woods head hanging low. She needed to eat. She found that she was able to consume new born animals but eating babies was hard on her she hated it. But she needed food.

Walking through the woods she came upon Thorn and Mikko dragging some bodies behind them. This was her chance at a good meal. The undead woman stepped out of hiding and made herself known.

You two going to eat all that?
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 7:19 pm

Joker looked behind him when Wade told Harley to drive faster. He watched as the woman stopped chasing them and tuned around. He stat back facing the front.

That was weird. Anyway, Harley You know I just want what's best for you. It's dangerous at the farm, how many times have you all been attacked? Now there's some strange woman out there. I heard of another city called Rapture. I hear that it's a beautiful city with lots of life and supplies and that it's the safest city around. I'm thinking about moving there. You should come with me. WE can start again just like old time.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 8:36 pm

Harley kind of felt bad for not stopping, but they had to be careful. If the woman needed help, maybe someone else would come along. Though she knew these roads were rarely traveled. She tried to push down the guilt and continued on their way. Annnd the Joker just had to pipe up again. Harley rolled her eyes.

"Nothin' will ever be like old times again, Misteh J. We had our shot. I wasn't good enough for you back then, and it's too late now. I'm married, and Flag could kick your ass."

And maybe her marriage was rocky and she wasn't sure if things were going to work out between her and Flag, but he was the father to her children. Well, two of them. And, she still loved him. Though, she was finding herself more and more drawn to Wade.

Soon the Sanctuary was coming into view. She parked outside the gates and waited for the guards or Abby to open up.

"Maybe you'll find you a new girl at the new place. I'm sure there's someone out there crazy enough to have you."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 8:53 pm

Gabe was all too familiar with Negan's past. He was also aware of what the man had done to Lexi. Needless to say, he was not a fan. But, he also knew that people changed. If the guy was good to Cindy and his kids, he would tolerate him.

"Well, let me know if he ever mistreats you." Because just because things didn't work out between them didn't mean be didn't care about her.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 9:09 pm

Thorn had made a point to leave behind one of the carcasses. For Alyce. For his child, if he was found. If he wandered back still hungry. He understood Mikko wanting Vic to stay safe. He didn't blame her, because he would never be okay with Sam being in danger. He did manage a quiet chuckle at her comment about Troy.

"Doubt I could get him into the woods. It's okay. This is my mess. I'll handle it somehow."

Just then they were approached by a lady that looked ...dead. Thorn gave Mikko a confused look. "Friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 9:11 pm

They had reached Sanctuary and it looked like he wasn't going to convince Harley to stay with him. She belong to someone else now. Though he had a feeling that Wade and her had a thing going on. as he sat waiting for the gates to open he weighed out his options.

He could just leave the Humvee and go home. He could drag Harley out with him, or he could kill her. Because if she wouldn't be his she wasn't going to be anyone elses either.

But then there was Deadpool. He would no doubt beat him up. if only he had his laughing gas still.

Soon the gates opened for them, Abby stood in the gates waving for them to come in.

But joker wouldn't let Harley drive forward. He got out of the Humvee slammed the door closed and walked inside the gates before turning around and shooting at the humvee's window aiming for Harley.

The guards inside of Sanctuary were quick to jump on him and stop him and Abby ran to the Humvee to make sure everyone was ok.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 9:16 pm

Mikko turned to the woman. She didn't look well and smelled almost like one of the Screamers. But she was different.

She's not one of mine. But I don't think she's very alive either. What are you?

Desdemona thought on how to answer that. Then spoke up. Undead. Is the only way I can describe it. I'm a witch. And when I got bit I preformed a ritual to help me stay alive. It didn't work the way it should have and now I'm...This. I turned, I guess. But I'm not one of those mindless things. I have been looking for food. But either I can't find a human or there's too many for me to fight. I've been eating small animals.

Well that was interesting. Mikko leaned over to Thorn and whispered. Should we bring her to the farm?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 9:36 pm

It was obvious that the Joker did not appreciate her answer. Maybe she shouldn't have let her guard down, but she never thought the clown would hurt her....not like this...

The bullet shattered the windshield of the vehicle and went through her chest. It had happened so fast and her guard had been down. Her shocked gaze broke away from where the Joker was being tackled to the ground, drifting down to the wound that was gushing blood. It was already rattling in her chest, gurgling in her throat with each slowing breath. She rose a shaky hand and tried to press it to the wound in a futile attempt to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 10:16 pm

Wade quickly leaped in the front seat. He looked over at Harley and noticed all the blood. She's been shot! Get a doctor! He told Abby who ran back inside to get a gurney and doctor.

While they waited Wade grabbed a knife from his belt and cut a piece of flesh off his arm.

I know this is gross. But you gotta eat. He told her and fed Harley the flesh.

Joker was being dragged off to the prison cells. and soon Abby was coming back with the doctor and gurney.

Let's get her out the Humvee.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 11:03 pm

Harley had already lost a lot of blood and was going into shock. Her thoughts were of her kids, afraid she would never see them again. She wouldn't see them grow up....

Wade was trying to feed her something and even with her eyesight now blurry, she trusted him. Unfortunately she lost consciousness, body going limp before she could take the offering.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 11:10 pm

Wade dropped the flesh and the knife and scooped Harley up in his arms. He moved as fast as he could pulling her out the vehicle and placing her on the gurney.

She needs my blood. now!

Abby and the doctor knew of Wade's healing ability and the three of them ran to the infirmary. It didn't seem like Harley was going to make it, Wade blamed himself for this. He had come along to protect Harley and had failed to do so.

Soon they were in the infirmary, Wade laid in a bed close to Harley and the doctor hook them up to an IV to give Harley Wade's blood.

While that was happening, The doctor removed Harley's shirt and started treating the wound so she wouldn't lose anymore blood. An oxegen mask was placed over her face to help her breath.

Wade reached out and took Harley's hand giving it a squeeze.

I'ma kill Joker when this is over.

You have that right. This is the last straw for Joker. He is locked up right now, when Harley is out of danger I'll bring you to him. Abby told Wade. She would stick around to make sure Harley made it out ok.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 1:40 pm

Harley was slow to respond to their efforts. Over the years, Flag's DNA had built up her immunity to things that could normally kill her. Unfortunately her body's defenses would see anything 'foreign' as a threat. Agonizing minutes would pass with no improvement, but blood cells recognized the assistance of Wade's blood when she was nearing her last breath. Her heart stopped. Just enough time to send the monitors into a frenzy, but then her eyes popped open and she gasped.....

Feeling Wade's hand in hers she gave it a small squeeze and slowly shifted her gaze to see who was there. Her mind was foggy. She was expecting to see Flag, but it was Wade. The events slowly started coming back to her. Joker had tried to kill her. Again. It wasn't the first time he had shot her. Though the first time had been with an arrow. She had tried to save him over and over again, but he had proven that her life meant nothing to him. Her free hand reached up to wipe at her tears, crushed by the revelation that she should have come to the first time he had tried to kill her...or had he?

"Am...I dead?"
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 2:23 pm

Wade carefully sat up and went over to Harley's bed when she squeezed his hand. She was awake. It was a close call. And the machines going off scared him. He could have lost her. And it was that, that made him realize how much he loved Harley. It was a forbidden love of course. She was married. And he wouldn't betray Flag by hooking up with his wife.

But he pushed those thoughts to the side. He wiped at Harley's tears, took off his mask and smiled at her. Nope. you're alive. But you still need rest.

The doctor put a blanket over her to cover up her bare chest. He's right. You need rest. Give yourself at least an hour before heading back.

Abby was furious at Joker, but managed a soft smile at Harley. Joker is locked up. We are going to leave it up to you to tell us what you want to happen to him. But it's no rush.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 8:01 pm

It was comforting to have Wade here. To see his face. His feelings were definitely mutual. She loved him, too. But she also still loved Flag. It was a complicated situation. It didn't help matters any that Wade seemed to be around more...

She scooted over as much as she could to offer him room in case he wanted to join her...for snuggles of course, nothing naughty. She was thankful for the blanket, not really wanting to be exposed to everyone, but understanding they needed to cut off her shirt. The wound had been taken care of, and was now healing thanks to Wade's blood.

It seemed they were going to let her decide The Joker's fate. He had tried to kill her. She should hate him. She had every right to hate him, for everything he had put her through. But...she didn't. She nodded at Abby.

"I don't guess you could just keep 'im locked up forever, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 8:09 pm

The woman smelled terrible. Hearing her story didn't make Thorn trust her any more. Though, he didn't trust a lot of people. At Mikko's question, he hesitated. She could be a threat.

'You think Digger will allow her? I mean, Flag's not back to make that call. But, you trust her to be there, around your kids?"
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 8:25 pm

Wade laid down beside her and pulled her close. It was just some snuggling. He wouldn't do anything more.

Abby sighed deeply. We can. It would be easier to kill him and process him as food. But if you want him to just rot in prison then that's what'll happen. Though I think Wade wanted to kill him.

Wade gave a thumbs up. Sure do. then we can bring him back to the farm for the immortals. He grinned at Harley. Think of it as him giving life to the babies. He can't seem to do anything good in life, maybe he can in death.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 8:29 pm

Mikko dropped her kill and stood close to Desdemona looking into her dark eyes. They were almost compleatly blacked out. Mikko could see her reflection in them. We help you. You wont try to kill us?

Desdemona shook her head no. No I just want some help and I can help back! I'm well versed in herbs and wild flowers that are edible.

Mikko wasn't sure about the knew girl but wanted to help her. Ok. I can't promise anything, but I'll try to help you out. Just follow us.

Mikko picked up her kill again and looked over at Thorn. If this goes wrong I'll take the blame. Let's get to the Farm.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 10:37 pm

Harley curled up against Wade, resting her head against his chest. She wrinkled her nose at Wade and Abby's suggestion. She didn't want him killed, but knew that keeping him a prisoner would be a strain on Sanctuary, and releasing him would just put her in danger....

"I'm gonna need time. I wanna talk to him. But not now."

Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 11:10 pm

Abby patted Harley's foot.

You rest. You did almost die that's gotta take a lot out of you. You can talk to Joker when you're ready. In the mean time would you like something to drink or eat? Need more blankets?

Wade gave Harley a light squeeze. He was fine with laying there for as long as she needed.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 3:12 am

Well had he known they actually wanted to hang with him and his kids, he might not have figured Shen's sudden message for him to get his tail to The Mangroves if he was out here immediately could wait. Or he would have called her to find out what the problem was.

Still, he knew he had been extremely rude for just upping and going so he DOES call back to Donnie and Raphie say there was an emergency with Shen and to forgive his abrupt departure. And probably not necessary but he adds that he has it covered and will let them know if they wanted everything was okay or not when he could. Like Shen, he is certain no one, not even their family will visit The Mangroves or Windjana. So Shen had reached out to him. Knowing he was in the area.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 4:51 am

They wrestled in the water, playfully, Leatherhead was always infinitely gentle with her. And still managed to actually communicate things with her, be affectionate. Hug and caress her skin, her wings, comb those wicked claws through her hair.

She didn't feel like shit trying to be loving and getting nothing in return. Oh wait not nothing, being talked down about behind her back.

And then catch her up on what had gone on, that a unit of Leroys with their siren Sarg had come back with people they found way outside the usual hunting grounds of The Farms killers. They had a few roving gangs of Leroys and their Sirens. Hunting Splicers mostly, but screamers, wolves and zombies too. And anything else that should not be. And scary away or bring any found humans or other beings away from danger zones of the Reapers, Sanctuary and The Farm.

And it was the last thing Shen expected to see when Leatherhead and Shen left their home, the entrance to The Mangroves and she rode on Leathers back as they headed deep into the hidden places to the hidden elven like growing town. And are introduced to the people.

Two people. April O'Neil and Angel Bridge. Surely ... Not... maybe? She and Leatherhead met them with the other new comers, explaining the rules. Welcoming them. And she texted Uncle Mikey her fingers shaking.

"Emergency - come to Mangroves now! Hurry!"

Maybe it will be for nothing. But maybe these are actually the missing April O'Neil and Angel Bridge!

Last edited by Shen Hamato on Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next