Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )

Go down 
+39
Erica Martins
Zaim
Tiny Tina
Owen Mercer
Abaddon
Project HEL
Ally Black
Sherry
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
Dr.Steinman
Aaliyah Juvanni
The Joker
Negan
Rhea
Desdemona
Peacemaker
Vigilante
Charlie Marie
Jinx
Donatello Hamato
Spike
Ryn Fisher
Shadow
Leonardo Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Shen Hamato
Troy Otto
Thorn
Victor X
Gabriel Juvanni
Cindy
Deadpool
Ezra Juvanni
Liberty Smith
Lydia McKinnon
Sam
Mikko McKinnon
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Desdemona

Desdemona

Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 5:13 pm

Desdemona took a sleeping Lorelei and rocked her gently in her arms. Once Vic and Mikko said their goodbyes she was ready to follow Vic home.

She couldn't wait for a warm bath. and some food. and maybe if she was really lucky she could impress Vic enough to get lucky in more ways than one.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:08 pm

Vic headed back to his home with babies and the new girl in tow, blissfully unaware of her intentions. He opened the door for her, allowing her in first, then following, pushing the stroller to the nursery.

"You can bring her in here and put her to bed." Vic told Des as he placed the twins in their cribs, tucking them in.

"I'll show you the bathroom. Are you hungry? I think we still have stew in the fridge."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona

Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:12 pm

Des followed to the house and walked inside taking the place in. It was warm and cozy. She could get use to a place like this.

She put Lore to bed, carefully tucking her in.

I would love some stew. But I think first I need a shower. Thorn made it very clear that I don't smell nice.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:15 pm

Thorn nodded in agreement. There was just one little problem. Getting the bullets. "Maybe you can sweet talk Troy. I'd ask but it'll just end with me beating his ass. I know I'm probably already in hot water when Flag gets home."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:22 pm

Mikko laughed. She doubted that Troy would give her anything but she would try.

After threatening the whole farm and locking Digger up I doubt he'll give me anything but I'll try.

Mikko climbed up the guard tower. Troy! Buddy! We need to borrow some of those magical bullets you have. Thorn and I are going after some...more dangerous pray.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:29 pm

Raph returned the kiss, a small smile stretching across his beak and he managed a 'mmhmm' to Dieair's question before his phone started ringing....

"Sup..." He answered, not recognizing the number but figured it was family or friends. Spam callers didn't really exist these days!
Back to top Go down
Troy Otto
The Walking Dead
Troy Otto

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 10:35 pm

Troy had returned to the guard tower. Even if it felt pointless with the immortals acting out inside the fence. He was taken aback by Mikko's request.

"Attacking your own, now? I guess you guys will have to start eating each other soon, when humans are extinct..."

Thorn was eyeing him from down below. If looks could kill....

"I like you, Mikko. But you know I'm not supposed to give this ammunition to just anyone."

Thorn was growing more heated. "Give her the bullets, Troy. Don't make me come up there. Again."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 10:40 pm

Mikko sighed a little annoyed. But she did understand.

There's someone out there a bit more dangerous than any of us. I don't even know if the bullets would work. But this something we need to do and the bullets will at least give us a fighting chance. Some on Troy. You really want me to go out there without protection?
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 11:06 pm

With the babies all tucked in, Vic led Des to the bathroom. "Thorn can be a bit rude, don't take it personal." He told her.

"Enjoy your bath. I'll warm you up some of that stew. It'll be ready for you when you are finished."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 09, 2024 6:03 am

Mike grins. " Raphie!!!! Hey I owe you guys and apology for ditching. Can you put me on speaker with Donnie and Dieair too so I can explain?."

Though when he finds out the drama that went down he will have been glad if still sorry to have been rude to his brothers and Dieair for ditching.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona

Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 09, 2024 1:49 pm

Des took a quick shower. It had been so long since she had hot water on her skin or soap. She hoped that the shower would help her undead smell at least a little.

She finally left the shower only because her stomach reminded her that she was starving. Getting out the tub Des wrapped a towel around herself and headed out to the kitchen.

She smiled at Vic. Smells good in here.

Des helped herself to a drink and sat at the kitchen table.

The shower was nice. Would have been nicer with some company though.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 09, 2024 9:56 pm

Vic warmed up the soup and had a bowl ready at the table for Des. He grabbed a bottle of water and joined her at the table, out of politeness.

He didn't pick up on the flirting. At least, not right away. Her comment caused him to blush, but he was trying to hide it. A bit uncomfortable, maybe. But maybe she wasn't referring to him.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it..." Yep, avoiding her comment about company!

Back to top Go down
Troy Otto
The Walking Dead
Troy Otto

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 09, 2024 10:05 pm

Troy was trying his best to ignore Thorn. Mikko was making the situation hard, though. He wanted to help her, but had been given firm instructions that those bullets were only to be used if absolutely necessary....

"You have HIM for protection..." He said, nodding at Thorn.

"Why do you need to go out there, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Desdemona

Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 09, 2024 10:34 pm

Desdemona dug into her stew. It tasted so good and the warmth felt good going down. She sipped the water she took from the fridge and made a smacking noise with her mouth. It was all so good.

So, after I eat how about you and I get to know each other more. You are very handsome.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 09, 2024 10:37 pm

It didn't look like Troy was going to give up the bullets. She didn't want to tell him too much of way they were going out there, that was Thorn's business after all.

Never mind. We'll just take our chances.

Mikiko climbed down and went back to Thorn.

He's not helping. So we're on our own. We should go before it gets dark.
Back to top Go down
Troy Otto
The Walking Dead
Troy Otto

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 09, 2024 11:57 pm

Thorn was becoming more agitated, but he was trying not to react. Troy just had a way of getting under his skin!

Troy opened the gate for the two, but was torn on what to do. That crazy bitch was still out there. He shouldn't have cared, but....Mikko did save his life.

"Wait up..." He pulled a smaller pistol from his boot and after checking the clip, handed it carefully down to Mikko.

"One in the clip. If you have to use it, make it count. If it's not needed, I'll need it back. Jesse keeps a log of ammo."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 10, 2024 12:00 am

Mikko was worried going out there with little way to stop that woman. But thankfully Troy gave in. She took the gun and blew Troy a kiss.

Thank you. I will.

She gave a thumbs up to Thorn and tucked the gun inside her own boot.

Let's head out.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 10, 2024 9:04 pm

Thorn was honestly surprised that Troy helped them...well...helped Mikko. He was still really annoyed with the guy, but decided to let that go when the guy opened the gate. He headed out with Mikko, wanting to get this over with so he could return to his little family.

"I think Troy is crushing on you. " He teased, despite his earlier annoyance.

"I dunno what I'm supposed to do with this kid if we find him. Like, do I give him back to his mom? Do I take him? I'm still learning the whole kid thing...."

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 10, 2024 9:14 pm

Mikko grinned at the thought of Troy having a crush on her. Even if she was happily married it was nice to know that others still found her attractive.

Then Thorn admitted to not knowing what to do with the little boy if they found him.

Well. I have a feeling if you decided to take him, then your ex might not like that and attack the farm. Unless we can talk some sense into her. I don't see that happening though. SO I think the best move is to find the kid and give him to his mother.Or, we can see if this bullet works on her.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 13, 2024 3:36 pm

"She's not an ex. We just fucked. A lot. I'm sure you know how that is. You've got a lot of kids." Thorn corrected Mikko as they headed in the direction of the Reaper compound. "Not that it's a bad thing." He was paying close attention to his senses, hoping to detect the kid.

"I think giving him back is probably best. I mean, she obviously cares about him. If I bring him back to the Farm, you're right...she'll attack. And I have a feeling that 'co-parenting' is out of the question..." But Thorn knew that he would worry about the little guy.

"Call me crazy, but I hope we don't have to use that bullet. I know she's a danger, but...none of us really asked to be ..what we are now.."

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 13, 2024 4:03 pm

Fair point. I do have a lot of kids. Honestly I hope the twins are the last of them.

Mikko was worried that HEL would find them before they found her or the kid. So when she spoke she kept as quiet as she could.

Awwww You are like a hard candy with a squishy soft center. It's sweet. Which is also like candy. Promise I wont tell anyone. You're right though. We didn't ask to be what we are. I can't speak for you or the others, but I actually like what I am. Especially since it makes my children immune to zombie attacks.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 13, 2024 4:35 pm

Des was really making Vic uncomfortable, but he was trying hard not to let it show. Was she still coming on to him? He did blush at her comment and managed a quiet 'thank you.'

"Well, I really don't know much about my past, just what others have told me. Well, what they knew from the file Bishop kept on me..." Yeah, he figured that she had other things in mind but he was doing his best to reroute things as politely as possible.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona

Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 13, 2024 6:15 pm

He was avoiding her flirting. It was a little bothersome But she had to remind herself that he was married with kids, maybe he was just faithful. She could respect that. But there was no harm in a little flirting.

Huh, Well I lost my family. Not to the zombies but they didn't like my practing the dark arts. You know, they were real religious and all. So I got disowned. But I'm only 'alive' right now because of the dark arts. I asked the old gods to save me and they seen fit to do so.

So tell me, Do you have a twin brother? Maybe a cousin?

She grinned at him and adjusted the towel around herself.

You think Mikko would mind if I borrowed some cloths?
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2024 5:16 pm

"Good. Because no one would believe you." Thorn teased, bumping his shoulder with hers. He was also speaking in a hushed tone, but knew that HEL would probably pick up on their scent long before she heard them coming.

"I wouldn't have an issue being 'this' if it wasn't for the fact that I'm gonna outlive Sam.....unless I turn her. But, it's a complicated and...dangerous process..."

The moment was interrupted by the sounds of trucks and the voices of frantic men off in the distance. More Reapers? Screams followed shortly after and one of the men rushed into the clearing, a chunk of flesh ripped from his shoulder and blood spewing from his neck. Shots were fired out of their line of sight and the little boy ran out, not at first seeing Mikko and Thorn, but Thorn quickly saw him and rushed to scoop him up, figuring whatever was on the other side of that tree line was a threat to them all...

The kid fought within Thorn's hold, kicking and flailing and trying his best to sink his fangs into his captor. "Do NOT bite me! I'm not gonna hurt you..." He tried to reason with the child.

Another man rushed out of the thicket part of the forest, obviously after the child, but a very wounded HEL pounced the man, taking him down. She had been stabbed and slashed with knives. Wounds that should have healed easily left gaping by the drugs they had injected her with. The laboratory that had created her had come to reclaim their failed experiment.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2024 5:28 pm

Hearing the chaos Mikko froze. She was expecting a fight, but not with so many people. Then the little boy came running past them. Mikko took off after Thorn and the boy . Once he was caught she held out her hands to take him.

I'll hold him, If we need to fight your hands need to be free.

She looked back to see HEL kill a man. She wasn't looking good. Part of Mikko wanted to just take the kid and leave. But they couldn't just leave his mother to die.

Damnit. They would have to help.

Mikko did the only thing she could think of and with a loud screach she called her 'babies' The sounds of screaming could be heard returning her call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next