Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )

Go down 
+38
Rick Flag
Abaddon
Project HEL
Ally Black
Sherry
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
Dr.Steinman
Aaliyah Juvanni
The Joker
Negan
Rhea
Desdemona
Peacemaker
Harley Quinn
Vigilante
Charlie Marie
Jinx
Donatello Hamato
Spike
Ryn Fisher
Shadow
Leonardo Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Shen Hamato
Troy Otto
Thorn
Victor X
Gabriel Juvanni
Cindy
Deadpool
Ezra Juvanni
Captain Boomerang
Liberty Smith
Lydia McKinnon
Sam
Mikko McKinnon
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 8:56 am

Lydia had all the little ones, she really didn't know what to do with them. So she took the twins and placed them back inside the double stroller making sure the hood of the stroller was down enough to keep the sun off them. And Lore had fallen asleep on the grass, so she took one of the blankets and put it over her.

Hopefully their parents would return soon. She also wondered what Gabe and Cindy were up to. It made her very jealous thinking about what they could be up to. Yeah she had fallen too hard for the guy.
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 9:00 am

Cindy smiled and bounced her little one.

Negan is a perfect gentleman. He's great with the kids. I know he's done some pretty messed up things in the past but he's seemed to change for the better. But if he does anything I'll let you know.

And as if on cue, Negan walked in the house shaking his head.

What's going on? She looked up at her boyfriend, he looked like he had a lot on his mind.

Oh nothing with me. But out there a lot is going on. Thorn and Troy are trying to kill each other and Mikko has Digger at gun point and is putting him in the cells. I think those immortals are starting a take over and maybe we should get out of here before that happens.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 2:07 pm

Raph didn't think much of Mike's sudden departure. He knew Leo and Mike were ALWAYS busy with their community. Though he had hoped to spend more time with his family and nieces and nephews, but it seemed to upset poor Dieair the most. He knew how much she loved kids, and it was hard seeing her sadness when the littles suddenly left. He pushed up and gave her a hug.

"They'll be back. Soon, I'm sure." And maybe it was time they tried to have little ones of their own.

Their moment was interrupted by the commotion at the guard tower, causing Raph to frown. Something was going down, and maybe he was needed...

"I'm gonna go check it out..." And Dieair was welcomed to join if she wished...

Raph arrived when it seemed that things were calming down. But why was the second in command being locked up? Ally was holding back tears, and he overheard Mikko introducing Vic to some new person. That looked dead...

"Um. What's goin' on? Why is Digger now a prisoner?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 2:40 pm

Dieair followed Raph to the others to find out what was going on.

Mikko had just got back from the prison and was ready to take her husband, kids and new friend home when Raph walked up.

Digger is in prison because he was letting his power get to his head. He needed a time out. Raph, Dieair, This is Desdemona. She's new so be nice.

Des looked at the turtle and troll in awe. She couldn't help but stare. Uh...Hi. Wow you two are pretty amazing.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Juvanni

Aaliyah Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 4:26 pm

Aaliyah was still sitting by Lydia. She was amused by the woman's uncertanty about the little ones. She looked up at Lydia and smiled. Are you going to be my new mom?

That question caught Lydia off guard. She looked down at the girl. Um. No. I don't think so. I don't think your dad likes me quite that much.

Aaliyah shrugged. He seems to like you. you should ask him to marry you.

Lydia laughed at that. It's usually the guy that ask the girl. Remember that. and if he gives you a small ring say no. Because you want someone who can provide.

So sleep with everyone until I get a big ring?

ANother chuckle. Lydia patted her head. That's right.
Back to top Go down
Owen Mercer

Owen Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 4:32 pm

Owen had walked up behind Lydia and Aaliyah. He squatted down next to the little girl.

Don't listen to her, Aaliyah. You marry for love. Not for large jewelry. He sat down, putting Aaliyah in his lap.

Aaliyah was content with sitting in the man's lap. She plucked flowers out the ground and tied them together. Oooook. This is all very confusing.

Owen squeezed her. Well you don't have to worry about that stuff till you are much older.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 6:27 pm

Victor could have done without all of the drama, but knew Mikko had her reasons for locking up Digger. Though, he did feel bad for Ally. Like Thorn, he had picked up on her change in scent and had seen her leave the infirmary. And now she had to be without her husband.

Pushing all of that aside, he spared the newcomer a small smile and a handshake.

"Nice to meet you."

Raph wasn't so sure of the situation but the new person seemed nice enough. And the compliment earned a hint of a grin. "Uh, thanks." He wasn't so good at introductions or socializing.

Thorn was feeling over stimulated with everything going on. "Welp, this has been fun and shit, but I got things to deal with." Like, a lost child that he just learned about. And he needed to check on Sam and his newborn. He slipped away, returning home covered in blood. He slipped in quietly, closing the door as gently as he could just in case Ruby was napping.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona

Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 6:51 pm

Desdemona Shook Vic's hand and smiled back. He was very handsome and seemed nice. He gave off a vibe that she greatly enjoyed. She might have held on to his hand a little too long as she gazed into his eyes.

But she caught herself and pulled away from him.

Mikko was watching the interaction but wasn't worried. She knew that Vic was loyal So she let it go and instead took her hand and Vic's hand. Let's get the kids so we can all go home and get some much needed rest.

What about the dead bodies outside the gate? Desdemona was hungry and she had not forgotten about the kills unlike Mikko.

Oh right! Let's get those first. Mikko looked over to her favorite turtle and flashed a cute smile. Could you help with the bodies? Just need to them to the freezers.
Back to top Go down
Tiny Tina

Tiny Tina

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 7:02 pm

Tina had witnessed everything and when the cost was clear she snuck into the prison to see Digger.

Want me to bust you out of here!? She asked eagerly. She was already holding a small explosive in her hand that would blow the cell door open.

Digger smiled and chuckled. But shook his head. I like the way you think. But better not pissed off those immortals. Flag will come back soon and let me out. And then we're going to have a long talk about who can stay and who has to go.

sounds serious. can I be in the meeting?

No, it's for adults. I know you hate to hear that. But this isn't anything your cute little head needs to worry about.

Tina sat on the floor cross legged and grinned. My head is very cute!

Tina would stay with Digger until told to leave. She didn't mind giving him company. he wasn't telling Tina about the new baby yet because he wanted to have Ally with him so they could both tell her. He also wondered if Ally would come in and check up on him. She didn't have to. Maybe she was made at him. Maybe he should have ordered Troy to kill Thorn. Maybe he should have fought Mikko. He was just doing what he thought was best at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 9:51 pm

Ruby was sleeping in her crib. Sam was sitting at the kitchen table sipping coffee. When Thorn came in she got up and wrapped her arms around him not caring about the blood.

I'm glad you're back in one piece. How the hunt go?

She started to take off his shirt so she could wash it.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black

Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 3:08 pm

No, Ally wasn't mad at Digger. In fact she thought he was acting with the Farm's best interest at heart. They didn't know anything about the newcomer and meat was becoming scarce to upkeep the immortals they already had. And they had just welcomed three new immortal babies at the farm.

She could tell that Troy was torn, too. They had both tried to protect the farm and now Troy had no doubt made enemies of the immortals. Would they attack him? Attack Digger? She had no personal issues with the immortals, but their rebellion over a simple order was cause for concern. Thorn's outburst and attacking Troy just because he was following orders was unsettling.

She patted Troy's shoulder in passing, offering what little support she could. "You were just following orders. Thorn needs to control that temper. I'm sure you are still needed in the tower."

Troy gave a small shrug. "What's the point. The threat is already inside. Thorn's never gonna be in control of his temper. It owns him. When there's no more meat to be had, we'll be next."

Sure, Troy was on the boarder line of immortal and human. Mikko's blood had saved him and left him with fangs and cool glowy eyes but he was still very much mortal.

Troy's words only added to the anxiety that Ally was trying to mask, but she was doing her best to stay positive. The immortals had never been a danger to them before. But those bullets had been designed....just in case. They needed to have some form of advantage. Though, they were not to be used unless on an outside threat like Project HEL or other unknowns, or in the event that one of their nonhuman occupants became a threat.

"I'm sure Flag will be home soon. I'm going to make sure my husband is okay." With that, Ally headed to the cells where she found Tina keeping Digger company. She spared a soft smile at their adopted daughter, then approached her husband's cell, reaching through the bars to take his hand, giving it a squeeze.

"You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 3:25 pm

Digger was enjoying his one on one time with his new daughter. But when Ally showed up he reached out to her, his tension melting away. He was so worried about what could happen to her it was good to have her in his sights.

He gave her hand a squeeze.

I'm ok. Doubt I'll be second in charge now. Once Flag comes back I'll present my case but, Flag is immortal too. And I'm worried that they are all sticking together. Vic still seems cool though. But Thorn and Mikko are ticking time bombs.

He kissed her knuckles. I'm going to stay in here till Flag comes home. I know that if I'm let out it'll only anger those two. Right now it's best that everyone keep calm. I need you to take Tina and go home. Lock the doors. I really don't think anything if going to happen, But just in case.
Back to top Go down
Zaim

Zaim

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 6:32 pm

Zaim lived at Rapture. If you could call it living. He was a victim of the doctors. His face mutilated and over it a life like mask stappled to his head.

He was one of many that had been 'beautifide" by Dr Steinman.

Because there was a lack of humans to work on the doctor would operate over and over on the same people until they were dead or too damaged. That was Zaim. His face was too damaged to work on again. So he was free to leave the city.

He wasn't looking for another community. He didn't want to show his face to another person. Plus he had moments of uncontrolable anger and went a bit crazy because of the brain damage.

So he walked the streets and the scavaged for food.

Today he was in another city walking the empty streets looking for food or water. The air was hot and sticky and it was starting to agitate him. Without warning he let out a scream and punched his fist through a glass window. Great. Now he needed first aid...
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 8:29 pm

Flag inwardly cringed when Abby told him that the Joker's fate was in Harley's hand. He knew what that meant. Meeting her gaze only confirmed what he already knew.

"He's not gettin' out, if that's what you're thinkin'." Maybe that information would smooth things over. A little.

"So you're just gonna have him stay a prisoner and suck up resources that could be applied to people that deserve to live?"

Harley sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "I need a chance to think. I wanna at least talk to him."

Flag was growing more frustrated. "He can't be rehabilitated, Harley. What is it gonna take to get that point through to you? Losin' another kid? Losin' your own life?" He knew that none of that would sink in. He hated the hold and control that the clown STILL had on her.

"We gotta make this visit short. All hell has broken loose at the farm. We gotta go. Chit chattin' with Joker will have to wait."

Harley frowned at that. Was her kids okay? Surely he would say if something was wrong with her babies. She pushed herself up, still clutching the blanket over chest as she stood, then wrapped it around her shoulders, letting it drape down her front.

"Wade and I can follow you in the other humvee."

...Harley preferred riding with Wade. That shouldn't have been a surprise, but it was still a slap in the face. He didn't respond, but Harley could pick up on the fact that he was even more agitated, and maybe a little hurt. She watched as he headed off and disappeared into the vehicle, slamming the door and once the gates were open, sped off.

Harley spared a confused look at Wade, frowning a little. "I just didn't wanna ride with 'im if he's mad. I don't need to hear him tellin' me what I should do about Misteh J."
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 8:44 pm

Wade was happy to have Harley ride with him but felt bad for Flag. She really needed to talk to her husband. But he wouldn't get himself involved.

He went with Harley to their Humvee and helped her in before hopping in the drivers seat and following Flag back home.

You should probably have rode with Flag. He probably thinks we're an item now.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 8:46 pm

Abby followed them to their cars and waved them goodbye. Joker would remain locked up. But Flag didn't have to worry about them using their resorces. Abby had no intention of feeding or watering the Joker. He would die in a few days. Slowly, painfully. It might have been better to just let Wade or Flag kill him.

But Harley didn't need to know that.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 10:37 pm

He had been rude ditching like that.

But Mike would have assumed when he excused himself with "Emergency with Shen." he could be forgiven for the abruptness and rudeness. NOT that he had an explanation. Shen needed him. And as her uncle he responded!

His upset triplets were napping and the Battle Shell rumbled along a quiet dirt track. So now he tries out the phone Digger gave him, "  Shouldnt play with your phone and drive Mikey." he scolds himself but has it in one hand scrolling to see if there is direct contact to Donnie or Raphie or Jade or Dieair already preloaded. He'll apologise, reiterate it was an emergency, and perhaps they were not worried maybe trusting he had it under control, but he would assure them not to and that he did have it... Whatever it was. Getting in touch with Leo, if needed, will have to wait until he got to Th Mangroves.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:09 am

Hunter is an intelligent critter. More to the point he sensed the tensions and the loud voices and scents and vibe was off. So his position in the water, near and around Libby was always between her and the nonsense. Ready to defend his little friend if anything came at her. Tail uncurled so the wicked sharp bone blades at the end were in the clear.

Only when things seemed to calm a bit does his tail roll back up, the tip and its blades tucked in where they won't hurt anyone. However, he is still swimming and playing between his friend and those that seemed to be all part of the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Liberty Smith

Liberty Smith

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 01, 2024 6:50 pm

Libby was playing with Hunter in the pond when everything went down. She wasn't paying too much attention to the drama , something was always going on at the farm. But when she spotted her mom arresting Digger her interest perked up.

We should let dad know what's happening! Though he probably already knew.

She swam over to Chris. Dad! Mom arrested Digger. I wonder what he did.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 02, 2024 8:48 pm

Thorn returned the hug, a grin stretching across his lips as she tugged his shirt off, which he eagerly assisted.

"You keep this up, Ruby's gonna have a brother or sister in no time." He teased, wiggling his brows as he pressed his forehead against hers. Just being home and being with her and their little one was enough to make him NOT want to go back out there, but if what Alyce said was true, that lost child was his blood.

"Uh, speaking of brothers or sisters....I maaaay have another kid..." And he let that sink in for a moment, knowing it was a big deal and would raise questions.

"Remember how I told you I had a fling with that crazy woman from the woods back when I was part of the Reapers? Well...apparently I knocked her up. And...now my little 'consequence' is lost...."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 02, 2024 9:09 pm

Harley leaned back in her seat, propping her feet against the dash and pulling the blanket around her. Nearly dying had taken a lot out of her, but at least she was healed thanks to Wade. His comment caused her to frown.

"What, you think maybe he thinks we're foolin' around?" She had never really stopped to think about how it must look.

"I've never cheated. Well...I mean there was that one time with Boomer, buuuut, that was before we became official.. " But now it felt like they were back to those early days when being together was more of a convenience before they caught feelings. Now, they just seemed to upset each other.

"I'm sure he's fine. He's just mad about Misteh J. I don't love him anymore, you know. Misteh J, I mean. Well, not like before. I just think deep down, there's still somethin' in him worth savin'. And, we have a son together. J was just a sperm doner though. Hes just not dad material."

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 02, 2024 9:21 pm

Sam leaned up and Kissed Thorn's lips. Then he told her about the lost child. She wasn't all that shocked. It made sense that he had another kid somewhere. Thorn was a catch.

She wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his chest.

I'm guessing you want to run back out there and look for the kid. Take someone with you. Take Vic.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 02, 2024 9:24 pm

Wade listened to Harley but didn't agree with her at all. Joker was not worth saving.

Harl. Joker isn't ever going to change. There's nothing good there. I admire your compassion, but he is't worth your time. You should try and make things better with Flag. The whole Farm knows that you two are on the verge of a break up. So if you don't want that to happen I would suggest you and Flag go on a long vacation together to rekindle your relationship. I can watch the kids.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 02, 2024 10:47 pm

Swimming after Libby and maaaaybe splashing about a bit unintentionally probably splashing anyone in range.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 02, 2024 11:22 pm

Peaceful at Windjana - the people all out working together on building their home, carving out cave homes, shoring up weaknesses, building walk ways, planting the gardens, food and greenery, waves crash below and the windysings through their hidden ravine.

" urrrrrgh!" Roen, with a toss of her dark burgundy shoulder length curls and stomp of a red foot.

Leo and Erica both look over at their frustrated little girl. Leo giving his mate a grin and whispering as she sighs and places down the seedlings and make shift trowel she was working with. "well we definitely named her after the right Uncle." highly amused.

Erica fights a answering grin and slips up beside their daughter. " Roen, honey I told you if you want to the seedlings to stand up straight you have to hold it with one hand and pat pat pat pat pat the soil around it." always gentle to their children, kneeling beside her.

The frustrated face turned up to her mother, so like Shen in shape, as she had been at this age, only as if carved from rubies, from garnets and red corals. [color:a8ed=DC143C]" but I diiiiids, I pat and pat and pat and pat!" exclaims this spicy red gurl named for the thunder in the sky and her Uncle Raph.

Erica fights a laugh, " well seeee you missed one of the pats..." no it was probably also the child's hurry and eagerness but Erica demonstrates again emphasising the five scoops and pats of soil around the sprout.

The face cleared and brightened, " ooooh... alright Imma try again ad dis time work!" "helping" her mother then bouncing off between her brother Djula and her sister Loila to find a new spot for another sprout. Unfortunately upsetting both of her siblings efforts to plant their seedlings. Ever patient named after Leo and for the sky, Loila sighs and resets hers. Their amethyst coloured brother, like Yoshi had been, more turtle looking, stomped his foot and glared at his red sister as her hast caused his seedling to be toppled. " Heeeey nooo galooomping !!"  Loila pauses to look up and watch them with her big blue eyes.

" I' is not... This is ga loooomping!" Roen disagrees, as indignant as she could, "Dis is ga loooomping!" then proceeds to stomp, knocking over Loila's seedling too. She protests and soon the three were wrestling Djula, named after Donatello and lightning, calling out for their parents.

Leo has joined a very amused but trying not to be Erica and manages an almost serious, " Everyone stop squishing each other." but no real tone. Like he hadn't been a part of such tumbles in his childhood with his brothers?! And for a moment just relishing the soft warm feel of his wife.

Meora, named for Mikey and rain, pops up from where he was not even placing his seedlings in the ground and more stacking them. He hurries over and plops on top of his siblings, all bright warm golds, honey yellows and bronze colors grinning brightly, not to miss out. " I looooooove youuuuu." he happily tells them tail up and wagging and effectively ending the wrestling... It could be the beginning of a new one as his siblings protest the affection sudden hugging.

Erica and Leo smother laughter and Leo nods to the gardens and their people who stopped to watch the kids at play. " alright, alright everyone stop mashing each other into the dirt and your Mama will take yous to go for a swim " he'll finish up here with the others, reaching down to gently pull his quads apart, to set them on their feet in front of their mother. Hugging each as he does.

Erica raises a brow, silently asking if he was sure. Leo gives her a wink and brief nod as eager Meora rushes forward to grab one of his mother's hands. " yaaaaay, shows you bubbles Mummy!" eager chirp.

Roen hurries over and nudges her gold brother with an elbow reaching up to share that hand with him. " Nooooo! Dems smells!" she complains!

Djula and Loila hurry to Erica's other hand and like their siblings share the fingers between them.

"maybe won't be so this time?" Erica offers and well kids were ready and Leo kissing her cheek a quick one for now, she turns to lead away their youngest children. Back to hers and Leo's cave and pool within for a bath.

Leo watches them go. A bit longer here planting this garden bed then he will go join his family. Perhaps Yoshi will be back soon. Or they could take one of the Wyvern and go visiting? Maybe. Still so much work here to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next