Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)

Go down 
+38
Ally Black
Lazarus King
Anton Wilson
Killer Frost
Death
Captain Boomerang
Lexi Davis
Josephine
Lucky
Baxter Stockman
Leatherhead
Deadpool
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
Charlie Marie
Lilo and Stitch
Rick Flag
Cindy
Jester Quinzel
Gabriel Juvanni
Peacemaker
Liberty Smith
Harley Quinn
Yoshi Hamato
Jade Hamato
Shen Hamato
Victor X
Ryn Fisher
Erica Martins
Michelangelo Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Jinx
Vigilante
Donatello Hamato
Spike
Ezra Juvanni
Evelyn Porter
Mikko McKinnon
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 2:36 pm

Raph was finally rejoining the land of the living. He wasn't ready to leave the comforts of his bed and the warmth of his mate, but today was a pretty big day. Initially he had no plans to attend Gabriel's trial. The guy had put himself into that position when he plotted and then tried to kill Victor. But...the guy was Ezra's father...and may very well someday be Jade's father-in-law. Maybe he wouldn't attend the actual trial. Not being a resident of the farm, he would feel out of place voicing his thoughts, but he wanted to be in the loop, because whatever happened would have an impact on Ezra, which would affect Jade....

He finally pushed himself up, now sitting on the bed as he checked his messages. Oh yeah, he was down for some neices and nephews snuggles before he hit the road....IF he hit the road, he was so torn! Maybe Dieair could help him make a decision. Maybe it was best to offer support from afar so that he wasn't hovering over his daughter if Ezra needed her full support....

Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 2:57 pm

Harley was also pleased with how things had turned out. Now for the people. And as if on cue, some of the residents were starting to file in. Harley gave Wade and Jose both a high five.

"We make a pretty good team!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 4:17 pm

Digger kissed Ally's lips and gave her a squeeze.

I guess it's almost time to see what happens to our prisoners. I'm gonna go find Flag. Why don't you meet me in the meeting hall.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 4:19 pm

Don hated to be leaving so soon, but he felt since he was a part of the farm, he should be there to give his two cents.

He carefully hugged Leo and rubbed the cheeks of the little ones with a finger.

I'll try to visit more often. I wouldn't want the little ones to not know who I am. Their genius uncle.

He turned to Mike and nodded. We should head out. I don't want to miss the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Juvanni

Ezra Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 4:22 pm

Ezra hesitated for a moment but then walked over to Vic and Mikko. He looked at Vic.

Look. I know we're not the best of friends. But, Give my dad a brake. He wasn't himself and was stressed out. He's getting older ya know. Kicking him out would be a death sentence.

Mikko felt for her son. If Gabe left Ezra would no doubt follow. and Jade, would she go with Ezra?
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 4:24 pm

Dieair was getting use to sleeping in. she rather enjoyed not getting up at sunrise. But when Raph moved away from her she finally woke up.

She could tell something was on his mind. Sitting up she placed a hand on his shoulder and gave it a light massage.

What be on you mind, love?
Back to top Go down
Josephine

Josephine

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 4:29 pm

Jose and Wade gave highfives and agreed that they made a good team. But it wasn't time to relax, people were starting to come in, taking their seats and mumbling to each other about what was going to happen to Gabe. Most didn't really care about Lucky.

Gabe was apart of the farm though. Could they really just kick him out because he was trying to get his wife back.

Rocky took a seat he for one didn't blame Gabe for what happen. Of course he liked Vic too, But Gabe would always be his boy. And he had his back.

Eric took a seat but felt his opinion on things didn't really matter. He lived at the farm but honestly he was lazy and didn't contrubute much if anything.
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 4:31 pm

It's almost time. I'm going to head to the meeting hall. Good luck you two.

She blew a kiss to Gabe and headed out the prison.

Lucky watched her go then looked over at Gabe. Everyone seems so nice. I'm sure we have nothing to worry about. Well, I don't.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 5:23 pm

Mike squeezes gently his new nieces and nephews lightly. Nuzzling. Churring.

But giving them back to their father once he was done with Don's hug. "call us if you need us Don." it's fond and reassuring.

Mike will head out with Don once he is ready, alerting Shen, telling Raph too via messages, and hearing Yoshi's roar, soooo coooool sounding.

He will help Don when needed but definitely encourages independence. And hopes he is not asked to stay. But he might if a governing representative of ShellCity was asked to.

Guard Anna will wish them luck and there off!

Last edited by Michelangelo Hamato on Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm

..and they were only 'not the best of friends' because Ezra wouldn't do what he was requesting that he do for his father. Give him a break. But, Vic cared about Ezra, he always had. He had tried to be friends, but Ezra made it clear that he only wanted to hate him. He had accepted that would probably never change.

And like Mikko, he did feel bad for Ezra. Gabe was his dad and the teen was no doubt stressed over what may happen. He wanted to offer the kid some gesture of reassurance or comfort but knew nothing would be accepted.

He gave a small nod. "If I have anything to do with it, nothing will happen to your dad."
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 6:23 pm

Raph offered a smile at Dieair as he stood and began getting geared up. "Gabe's trial is today. I dunno if I need to be there...for Jade, or...just be there after if I'm needed. I know she's grown and gonna start handlin' her own stuff. Just hard knowin' when I need to back off..."
Back to top Go down
Ally Black

Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 6:26 pm

Ally nodded and gave Digger a kiss. "I'll see you there." With that, she headed out and to the meeting hall where people were already gathering.

Back to top Go down
Jester Quinzel
Original Character
Jester Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 6:33 pm

It had been an early morning for Jesse. His mom had dropped off Blaze and the twins so that she could prepare the meeting hall, and his Dad needed to prepare for the trial. They would be taking the kids with them because he knew this was important to Evelyn. Gabe had been the only father she had ever known.

It had been a hassle getting the kids ready and tending to their own newborn, but soon everyone was ready to go. He gave Evelyn's hand a reassuring squeeze.

"You ready to head out?"
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 6:39 pm

It had been a hectic morning. The time was quickly approaching and people were starting to file into the meeting hall. He had been approached by several residents, all giving their opinion beforehand. Some sided with Gabe, while others felt that he shouldn't be released. He knew there was no way to make everyone happy ...

Now, it was time to obtain and transport the prisoners. He headed out to find Digger to assist with the task..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 6:45 pm

Gabriel plopped back on his cot. The time was quickly approaching and he was trying not to let his nerves get to him. Then Lucky piped up.

"Yeah, it's a good place. If they let you out, you better not do anything to hurt anyone here..."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 6:51 pm

I will, Leo. thanks.

Don nodded to Mike and headed out with him. He didn't need too much guidence. But did need a little help finding the vehicle.

Hopefully they made it to the trial on time. He wasn't sure what he would vote for, Gabe was a little crazed when he went after Vic. But Vic is a nice guy and deserves justice. This would be a hard choice to make.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Juvanni

Ezra Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 6:54 pm

Thanks. and thanks for the brushes and stuff. They came in handy. Don't think I actually thanked you for them before. That was rude. sorry. It was hard for Ezra to say sorry about anything. But he was trying to make things right with him and vic.

Looks like the trial is starting in a minuet. Gotta go get a seat.

He took Jade's hand and lead her to the meeting hall.
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 6:58 pm

Dieair stood up and also got dressed. She pressed a kiss against Raph's cheek.

I don't know what it's like being a parent, Though I see Jade as a daughter I will never truly understand. But, I do know what it's like being a female that is seeking independence from home. If she needs you she will come to you. Other than that, you should let her handle this on her own.

Gabe hopefully will not being thrown out. I know you are worried if he goes, Ezra will follow and so will Jade. If that were to happen I would say we follow them.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 6:59 pm

Digger left the house and found Flag.

Time to get this over with uh? Let's get the boys to the hall.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 7:03 pm

Evelyn helped with the kids and getting ready. She held on to Devon and took Jess' hand with her free hand.

Yeah I'm ready. Nervous. I hate for dad to be kicked out.

Together they all headed to the hall to get a front row seat.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 7:21 pm

Mike will keep things light on the trip.

And played dumb. Any questions about Jumbas work or ShellCity security was given an I don't know. Anything about changes in Erica and Leo were just shrugged off with ' I guess people react differently to sexually transmitted mutism' and he plays dumb if there are queries about future plans for ShellCity, cause they just won't share anything.

But they make it and go wherever directed to park, and he will help guide Donnie if needed to a seat if not just walk with him.

Last edited by Michelangelo Hamato on Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 7:55 pm

Don took the hint. No questions. Well, he could ask, but clearly his brothers were keeping secrets from him. That hurt. Just because he left Shell City he was no longer allowed to be in the loop. He shrugged it off though.

Soon they arrived at the farm and Don stepped out the car.

I don't know how long this is going to take. You are more than welcomed to stay though. Afterwards I can make us a pizza. I've gotten pretty good at cooking considering I can't see.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 7:58 pm

It didn't take long to find Digger, and he nodded in response. "Yeah, time to get this show on the road..." And he offered Digger a pair of handcuffs as they headed to the prison.

"I'll let you have your pick of which prisoner you wanna get..."

They were soon inside the prison and Flag pulled the cell keys from his belt. "Up and at 'em..."

Gabriel pushed himself up from the cot, trying to keep his nerves in check. He was scared, but trying not to let that show. He knew that he wouldn't be killed, so being thrown out was the worst that could happen..
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 8:09 pm

Digger didn't think the handcuffs were needed, but wouldn't question it.

You can take Gabe, I'll grab the other guy.

He remembered that Lucky had hit on Ally and made her feel uncomfortable. She didn't want him around, but it would be for the people to decided. That didn't mean he had to be nice to the guy.

When Lucky's cell was opened Digger placed the handcuffs on him.

Too tight, dude. I'm going to lose my hands!

Stop complaning, after making my Wife feel scared yer lucky that's all I did to you.

Digger pushed him forward and walked him to the meeting hall.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 8:16 pm

Vic never really expected a thank you from Ezra, and certainly not an apology. Maybe the teen didn't hate him after all. Vic was hopeful, but would remain guarded, knowing any progress made could be undone depending on the outcome of the trial...

Jade offered them a little wave before heading off with Ezra to get a seat, and would gladly sit wherever he chose.

Vic took Mikko's hand and gave it a squeeze as they headed inside the meeting hall. He really didn't care for the attention that his arrival recieved. Some were shocked to see him up and moving so soon after nearly dying....but he had never hid the fact that he wasn't exactly 'normal'. There were some that supported Gabe, and cast their judgemental gazes in his direction, feeling that he had brought this on himself by 'stealing' Mikko....

Gabe had a lot of friends. He knew that. It was hard to not feel like the outsider here...

He certainly didn't want a front row seat. Maybe the back. But, he would let Mikko choose...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next