Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)

Go down 
+38
Ally Black
Lazarus King
Anton Wilson
Killer Frost
Death
Captain Boomerang
Lexi Davis
Josephine
Lucky
Baxter Stockman
Leatherhead
Deadpool
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
Charlie Marie
Lilo and Stitch
Rick Flag
Cindy
Jester Quinzel
Gabriel Juvanni
Peacemaker
Liberty Smith
Harley Quinn
Yoshi Hamato
Jade Hamato
Shen Hamato
Victor X
Ryn Fisher
Erica Martins
Michelangelo Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Jinx
Vigilante
Donatello Hamato
Spike
Ezra Juvanni
Evelyn Porter
Mikko McKinnon
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 9:33 pm

Yeah. I'd like that. She whispered to him watching him fight off sleep. She kissed his eyelids when they finally closed. She wanted to talk to Gabe and thought this was the perfect time, while Victor was sleeping. She would be quick and hopefully he wouldn't even know she was gone.

Carefully she pulled herself away from him and placed the puppy in his arms.

She then headed out the infirmary and to the cells. Her features changing by the minuet. Her eyes were now a dull glowing red, black veins showed through her pale skin on her neck.

She walked into the prison and spotted Flag there.

Oh, sorry. I can come back. She told Flag worried she was intrupting something.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 9:36 pm

Leonardo nods to Raph's thanks, and finally takes a bite of his sushi. He was kinda ambivalent about the lack of real meat. Mikey worked serious alchemy in what he cooked and how he created meat out of... tofu, soy, mushrooms, fruits and vege.

He chews and takes out the papers of the names of possible recruits ready for Raphael's specialized training to make them incredibly strong fighters and units. And then puts the papers of those taking a step away from their duties as soldiers or guards or Salvage, Search and Rescue crew members. " Thats okay Raphael, and good timing, or luck on timing, a few of our older crew members can step up to fill some training and that will free up more of your time for other pursuits including more time out at the farm. Please just when there remember to speak to Flag about how long, if your bringing anything in, and respect his leadership and whoever helps him lead." he didn't have to say that. He gave them the reminder because it was not their space, and not their people and they shouldn't go out of their way to be a pain in the ass - and it was habit to say it, so if he is told to fuck off or a yeah yeah I know - it's fine. It's just a habit because Leo respects Flag. He pushes the recycled papers at Raph to look over so he knows who to approach trusting him to make decisions regarding those.

Mikey already had the stack of papers of new to be crop harvesters, preppers, storers, farming, or cooking recruits. Also the radio station, Spike might be asked to head it but it will need variety of hosts, musics and other audios.

He glances at the video too and snorts at himself, " okay yeah thats hilarious... I look like when Erica was teaching me to dance... Sirens are a matriarchal society Mikey I was giving her the respect she is due as the pod leader of the Sirens living with us. Males are subservient usually." he explains. And no Leo wasn't sore or put out by having to do that. He treated all with respect. Or tried to.

He felt Shen coming and watched her go with pride, a soft churr at her kiss, " Love you my little sundew," as she goes to her brother's side in their little group, good to see Spike among them, and the music is welcomed. Oh, dragon and hybrid his children were beautiful and good people. He chuckles a little at Mike's curiosity. " Not that I know of? and if she chooses like her mother whoever they are should be a good person through and through. She would tolerate no less. Yoshi.... well not sure." Oh he had a guess though.

A little bit taken aback by Mike's question honestly, but you know what? he subjected his poor brothers to it all the time so fair go he supposed. " I am.... happy - soon I will have six kids, one of whom is a dragon of all things now and a beautiful niece, somehow that wonderful lovely woman still loves me and my brothers are safe and happy and there is talk among the citizens of changing ShellCity's name because they don't think Shell or City accurately fit it no more. Especially as we become our own beautiful island." He'll stop leading when he is voted out and even if it is hard and depressing and a burden at times he is still happy to do it. " any ideas on a new name? I have asked today if our people are serious to make name suggestions - that goes for you guys too."

He doesn't ask about Mikey having lovers. He had had many, and as far as Leo knew he was happy to do the sometimes serious but never tied down thing, and ended all his relationships reasonably amicably, guys, gals... aliens... Mikey honestly didn't seem all that fussed as long as he wasn't being a creep by his own standards and dating no one under twenty-five. And there have been so far no issues with that.

Last edited by Leonardo Hamato on Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Hamato
TMNT
Yoshi Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 12:52 am

Spike wrote:
Spike watched Shen run off wondering what she was up to, but soon she was back with music! He sat next to her to get a good listen.

Plus he might have had a little crush on Shen and time spent close to her was nice.

Yoshi had an idea what She was doing, and he shifts a bit noting his father and uncles were out, spreading his wings wide as they would go.

Is he showing off how beautiful they are with the sun streaming through? Yes.

But also basking!

Dragon. Turtle. Both those parts of him loved the just bask. Kids played behind them around his tail in the water.

And he watches amused, but enjoys the song as She sings playing the instrument. Their mother insisted music be a part of their lives. So it always had been.

Shen sings and manages smiles between stanses and choruses.

She did think Spike was sweet and cute, but he liked Jade so she didn't suspect he would have anything but friend feelings at her. And he moves closer so she shifts on her butt a bit so he can see her fingers moving over the instrument, plucking or strumming or rubbing or picking or brushing producing the sounds for the song assuming that what he was interested in.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 6:18 am

Flag stood up and was a out to leave when he heard Mikko enter. He noticed her changes, but there would be a time and place to question her later. She was here to see Gabe, and he would give her that time...

"Nope, I got what I needed." He told Mikko and headed out to give the two privacy to talk.

Gabe figured that Mikko had come to yell at him. Yeah, she probably believed the whole plan was Wade's, but it was his fangs and his venom that had done Victor in.

"What. You come for your pound of flesh, too?" And then he noticed the changes, and now his blood was boiling again!

"What the fuck did he do to you?!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 9:41 am

Mikko walked in front of Gabe's cell. She was about to answer his first question when he suddenly freaked out. She had yet to see herself so wasn't aware of all the changes. But hearing Gabe's anger she realized that she must look pretty bad.

I didn't come here to talk about that. But if you must know. Vic's venom seems to have reawoken the screamer infection in me. It's really not that big of a deal.

What I wanted to come here and say is that I don't blame you.

She reached out and took his hand.

What happen today was shitty. But it's not your fault. Wade told me everything. You weren't in your right mind. I know you wouldn't have done anything like if you were thinking straight. I just wanted to let you know that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 12:57 pm

Digger walked out the infirmary with Jose and met up with Flag as he walked out the prison.

Flag! He called out getting the bosses attention.

This is Jose. Her place got ransacked by Screamers. Apparently Wade told her she could crash at his place if you're ok with her staying. I think she's solid.

Jose smiled and held out her hand to shake. Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Anton Wilson

Anton Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 1:01 pm

Anton was under a big tree chilling with Eric. He noticed that some drama was going on so he got up and walked over to Wade and harley.

What's happening over here?

Wade sighed. Just cleaning.

Why?

Don't you have something to do?

Nope just come to bother you.
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 1:05 pm

Cindy started cleaning the infirmary. She was careful to be quiet knowing that if Victor woke up and Mikko wasn't there he would probably freak out. She did take the chance to pet the pup.

Laz walked in the infirmary and looked at the mess.

This place is always busy. He commented as he hugged Lexi. you able to take a break I made us lunch.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 2:19 pm

Gabe was livid. How could Mikko think this wasn't a 'big deal'?! That freak had invenomated her, and now she was turning into something that wasn't human...

Before he could say anything more on the subject, she told him that she didn't blame him. So, she seriously believed Wade? Part of him wanted to let her believe the lies, but it wouldn't be fair to Wade. As much as he appreciated his friend trying to spare him, this was his fault and he was prepared to face the consequences of his actions. Wade didn't deserve undo hate and anger.

He swallowed thickly, trying to gather his composure. He knew once Mikko knew the truth, there was no turning back. But, regardless of what she knew or what she believed, he had already lost her. He just needed to accept that....

"Wade...lied to you, babe..." He finally admitted, giving her hand a squeeze.  "I know he did it so you wouldn't hate me, but the only thing he did wrong was break the lock..." His tone was becoming shaky, knowing his confession was going to do a lot of damage to what was left of their relationship. She probably wouldn't even want to be his friend after this...

"I knew what I was doin' when I planned to kill Vic. I wasn't that...beast. That didn't happen until I picked up his scent. I was so emotional when I found out he was gonna propose to you that I let that anger drive me. I just wanted 'im gone and out of the way..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 2:26 pm

Mikko's face went to kind and compationate to angry and hate. Her eyes glowed brightly, Wade had lied, Gabe planed to kill Vic. She squeezed his hand back, tightly, giving it a hard jerk and breaking the bone.

She let him go and folded her arms.

You know what's fucked up? I still can't hate you. I'll send someone to take care of that hand.

She stormed out of the prison and headed back to the infirmary. Gabe broke his hand he might need to a patch up. She told Cindy and crawled back in bed.

Cindy stopped what she was doing and grabbed some supplies then ran to the prison to help Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 2:58 pm

Lexi was helping Cindy with clean up when Laz came into the infirmary. She took a break to see her husband, returning his hug. "Yeah, I should be able to take a break..." She was about to see if Cindy would be okay for a few hours, but then Mikko returned and Cindy had to leave in order to treat Gabe...

Lexi sighed. "Maybe I'll be able to leave for a bit when Cindy returns. Vic's still not stable so one of us needs to be here until his vitals are better. But, you can hang around and keep me company.. " She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 3:05 pm

Yeah I can chill here for a while.

He turned and noticed Mikko and her new look. He frowned worried that she was infected.

Are you ok?

Yeah why wouldn't I be?

Laz motioned to the mirror that was on the wall. Mikko finally looked at herself. She could see enough to tell she wasn't looking good. She was still sexy as hell, but her eyes glowed, and her veins were noticeable. No wonder Gabe freaked out. But she was fine with it. Her only worry was that Vic wouldn't find her attractive anymore.

Laz looked over at Lexi. Maybe Flag should know Mikko is infected?

He knows. I ran into him at the prison. I'm sure I'll be talking to him soon.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 3:50 pm

Flag took Jose's hand, giving it a shake. "Rick Flag, nice to meet you." And a nod at Digger, figuring his judgment was correct. Jose didn't smell infected and her chemistry gave no hints of her having malicious intent for being here.

"You can either stay with Wade, or, we have a few smaller houses and trailers left..."

He watched as Mikko left the cell, and Cindy rushed in soon after. Great. One more thing he would need to check in to...
Back to top Go down
Josephine

Josephine

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 3:54 pm

Thank you so much. It seems you have a lot going on here I wont take up your time. I'll take a look at the vacant houses.

Digger watched as Mikko, looking sickly, stormed out the prison then Cindy ran to the prison with a medical bag.

Something tells me Gabe got fucked up. You want me to check on Gabe or Mikko? He asked Flag.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 4:35 pm

"If you could check on Gabe...I'll check on Mikko. Meet up with me after." Flag told Digger, because honestly, he was a little tired of talking to Gabe. With that, he headed to the infirmary....

Gabe cried out when Mikko broke his hand, but...at least she didn't hate him. He knew that he deserved much worse. There was more that he wanted to say to her, but she left before he had the chance. He tried to shake out the pain, but the action only caused more torment. She had broken it at the wrist and his hand was completely useless...

It was a relief to see Cindy....

"She broke my fuckin' hand..."
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 4:40 pm

Cindy unlocked the cell door and opened it up. I figured. She just said you broke your hand. Let me see it.

She gently took Gabe's hand and started to patch him up as quickly and painlessly as she could. You'll have to rest this hand for a while. But I think you'll heal just fine. Just don't get into any fights.

Digger walked in as Cindy was patching him up. What the hell happened in here?Can't we have one hour of nothing bad happening?

Mikko broke his hand. but he should be ok. We could speed up the healing processes with Wade's blood...
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 5:36 pm

Flag made it back to the infirmary and found Mikko. Indeed, she didn't look too good and her scent was making him feel agitated. Maybe he should have let Digger come here instead...but he felt like he had control.

"What happened to you? Are you good?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 5:47 pm

When Flag came in and approached her she thought she was going to get fussed at for breaking Gabe's hand. So she was a little surprised that he was just making sure she was alright.

I'm good. Vic's venom did something to activate the screamer infection. As of right now, I'm fine. I don't know how far it'll go though. I'm having issues with me eyes mostly. I'll let you know if I get worse.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 7:06 pm

Flag nodded at that. He had heard about the nick. One of the downfalls of being intimate with a partner with fangs and venom. Hopefully it wasn't something that would happen a lot, but maybe Mikko would build up an immunity if it came in small doses, though...it had triggered her Screamer DNA.

"Well, if you get to a point where you feel you're losin' control, let me know. No shame in bein' contained until the worst passes. Better than hurting a loved one."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 7:10 pm

Yeah. I'll let you know. You doing alright? I know a lot is going on.

Mikko scooped up Windego and snuggled her.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 7:38 pm

Gabe sat as still as he could while Cindy worked at bandaging his hand. Then Digger walked in. "It wasn't my fault this time. I wanna file a complaint. I was injured while in custody...." He was joking mostly, trying to keep from focusing on the pain...
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 7:43 pm

Digger put two and two together. Mikko broke Gabe's hand. Cindy finished up but didn't lock Gabe back up. She kissed his cheek.

I have to get back to the infirmary but i'll come back with some food for you. She told him then hurried off.

Digger closed the cell door and locked Gabe back up.

I'll put your complaint in the suggestion box. So you must have really pissed Mikko off. I saw her she's not looking well. She's infected and honestly I think Flag should lock her up too.

Lucky walked to the bars of his cell and nodded. Yeah bring in some chicks this place is a sausage fest.

Anyway. I just came to check up on you. Make sure she didn't kill you.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 8:05 pm

"Yeah, I'm okay." Flag told her. Indeed, it had been nonstop since coming home from the supplies run with Victor. He was looking forward to rest.

"I have to meet with the council, but I think what happens to Wade and Gabriel is gonna be left up to Victor. "
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 8:10 pm

That's fair. Though knowing Victor he'll probably forgive them.

Cindy walked through the door and got in Mikko's face as she was talking. You really messed up his hand back there! She said angerily.

Mikko shrugged. That was the point. It could have been worse. I could have ripped his arm off.

Cindy didn't know what to say to that. She turned to Flag. She's dangerous. I think she should be locked up.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 8:23 pm

Flag nodded at that, also figuring Vic would forgive the two. He was sometimes too kind hearted for his own good. "I think you'll get a say in it, too. Bottom line, they won't get off with a slap on the hand. I don't take attempted murder lightly. Wade didn't attack, so that's his saving grace..."

Lexi was relieved that Cindy was back, now she could go eat! But now she was up in Mikko's face...ugh.

Flag got between the two women. "Calm down. " He told Cindy. "Considerin' what Gabe did to Victor, I would say he got off easy. Deep breaths. If she becomes dangerous, the proper actions will be taken."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next