Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)

Go down 
+38
Ally Black
Lazarus King
Anton Wilson
Killer Frost
Death
Captain Boomerang
Lexi Davis
Josephine
Lucky
Baxter Stockman
Leatherhead
Deadpool
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
Charlie Marie
Lilo and Stitch
Rick Flag
Cindy
Jester Quinzel
Gabriel Juvanni
Peacemaker
Liberty Smith
Harley Quinn
Yoshi Hamato
Jade Hamato
Shen Hamato
Victor X
Ryn Fisher
Erica Martins
Michelangelo Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Jinx
Vigilante
Donatello Hamato
Spike
Ezra Juvanni
Evelyn Porter
Mikko McKinnon
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 8:28 pm

Cindy glared at Mikko but didn't say anything else. Instead she went over to Victor and put the mask back over his face. She quietly checked his wounds which looked like they were healing nicely.

Mikko sighed and watched Cindy. Everything look good?

Yeah. Cindy answered sharply.

Mikko was getting hungry, her stomach growled loudly. But she wasn't going to leave Victor to eat. She hoped when he woke up they could go home.

Laz took Lexi's hand. Let's go get some lunch. I think everything is fine here.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 9:06 pm

Lexi nodded ar Laz and looked at Cindy. "Will you be okay for a few hours?"

Flag heard Mikko's stomach and gave her a concerned look. "Maybe you should go home for awhile. Get some food. Vic's in good hands. Just....don't eat anyone."

Vic subconsciously felt the bothersome mask being placed back onto his face. He made another attempt to pull it off....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 9:10 pm

Cindy smiled and nodded. Yeah I'll be fine. Go take a break. She stopped Victor from taking the mask off telling him that it was for his own good.

Mikko didn't want to leave Victor's side again in case he woke up and wanted to look for her. But she had to eat before something bad happened. And even though Cindy wasn't her favorite person she was helping Vic so she got off the bed.

Ok. I'll go grab some food. Promise I wont eat anyone.

She shuffled out of the infirmary and headed home to eat.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:00 pm

Lexi headed out with Laz, happy that she was finally going to get some fresh air and food in her stomach.

Flag looked at Cindy. "You good? I know you and Lexi have been in here for hours. Do you need me to bring you something to eat"
Back to top Go down
Josephine

Josephine

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:02 pm

Jose was going to go look at houses but she spotted Wade cleaning the Humvee and walked over to him. But unfortunetly for her, she wouldn't make it to Wade before being attacked from behind.

Mikko had been walking home when her hunger took over. It happen suddenly, she was no longer thinking straight and attacked the first person that she spotted that person was Jose.

Jose screamed as Mikko bit into her arm. This alerted Wade and he hurried over to the girls and pulled Mikko off holding her close to his chest.

Jose got up and ran back into the infirmary holding her arm. She attacked me! Am I infected?! She asked in a panic.

Mikko was still fighting and bitting at Wade as he dragged her away from Anton and anyone else near by.
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:05 pm

Actually I wasn't planning on sticking around too much longer. I think Victor is in the clear now, Gabe and Lucky need to eat and drink. I was going to bring them a meal. But it can wait till Mikko comes back to watch Victor.

Just then Jose came back in holding her bleeding arm and saying that someone attacked and bit her.

Cindy rushed to Jose and directed her to a bed. She inspected her arm and started cleaning and dressing the wound.

It's not that bad, no you wont be infected. Mikko can't infect people, I don't think.

Cindy looked over at Flag. I told you she was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:15 pm

The day just kept getting better and better!! Flag rushed out to find Wade with Mikko...

"Get her to the cells, gotta lock her up until she can control herself..." Flag really hated to do that. Vic needed her, but she was a danger now and would be no help to anyone like this.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:21 pm

Wade hated to lock up Mikko. She was clearly not in her right mind. Was this because of the bite Victor gave her? Did Vic do this to her? That didn't make him happy one bit.

He dragged Mikko to the prison and tossed her in a cell shutting and locking the door.

Mikko rushed the cell door, clawing at Wade and Digger.

What the fuck happen to her!? Digger asked. Mikko was fine just an hour ago, well he knew something was up because of her eyes.

I think Vic turned her. She attacked the new girl. I'm gonna go see how she is. Wade left the prison and went to the infirmary to check on Jose.

You ok?

I think so. Thank you. For saving me.

Any time. Cindy will patch you up and you'll be good as new.

I think I just want to rest on a bed. in a house, that I can lock.

Wade chuckled a little and smiled at that. Well I have to finish up cleaning the Humvee. But my son can show you to my house. you're more than welcome to rest there until you find your own place.

I'll do that. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:24 pm

Once left alone Mikko's gaze fixated on Digger. Watching his every move. A low growl escaping her throat.

Digger thought now was a good time to leave. I'll come back and check on things later.You kids have fun. He hurried out the prison and went to the infirmary looking for Flag.

When Digger left Mikko slinked to the back of the cell, hiding in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:41 pm

But Flag was no longer inside the infirmary. He saw Digger heading for the infirmary and called out to him....

"Digger! I'm guessin' she's not calmin' down?" This day had turned into a nightmare....
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:44 pm

Gabriel watched as Mikko was brought back to the cells, only...she was no longer Mikko. She acted like one of her Screamers. Had Vic's bite done this to her? It only gave him more reason to hate the guy!
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:44 pm

Digger heard Flag and walked over to him.

Naw. She's still snapping at people. Some day uh? Why don't you go home, I think everything is ok now. I'll check on the prisoners later.
Back to top Go down
Lucky

Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:46 pm

Lucky just watched on, the hot chick was a little crazy but still hot.

Yer girl is a wild one. Maybe she's just a little hungry.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:56 pm

Flag sighed. At some point this train wreck of a day had to end. Everything was far from okay but there seemed to be no end in sight.

"Think you can take Mikko down some meat? Just don't put your hands in the cell.  I know the reserves are low...I'll make a trip to Sanctuary soon...I'll take Vic..." And then he remembered Victor wouldn't be doing anything anytime soon... "I mean, I'll go there soon..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 11:02 pm

Yeah I'll get her some food. He gave a salute to Flag and hurried to get some meat for Mikko.

He jogged to the fridge and grabbed a large piece of raw meat. Knowing that this use to be a person kinda tripped him out but he held it together and brought it to the prison. He tossed the meat between the bars of the cell to Mikko.

Mikko was quick to grab it like some wild animal and start to eat.

You ok in there now?

Yes.

Her voice was raspy and low. Digger nodded, glanced over at the two guys with a 'shit be crazy' look and left the prison again. He really wanted to go back home but needed to make sure everyone was good first.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 11:32 pm

Mikko devoured the meat and after she was done eating she felt much better. She realized she was in the prison in a cell. She had attacked that new chick. Fuck!

She walked up to the cells bars and held on to them looking at the guys across from her.

I think I fucked up.

Sure did. Lucky told her.

Victor is going to freak the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 5:56 am

Gabe was trying to make himself comfortable on his cot. His hand was throbbing, the pain felt like it was pulsating throughout his arm. Whenever Cindy came back, he would be sure to ask for painkillers...and maybe something to eat...

Mikko was now Mikko again and now worried about Victor. Gabe rolled his eyes. If he ever heard that name again, it would be too soon. But he needed to accept that he would probably be hearing it a lot. Mikko was probably going to be here awhile if she had attacked someone.

"Yep. Poor freak is probably gonna give himself some setbacks tryin' to find you. Serves him right for doin' that to you. All that from a nick?"
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 6:08 am

All of the talking was beginning to tug at Victor's subconscious. He tried to snuggle up to Mikko for warmth, but she was not there. Her scent was gone...she was no longer in the infirmary...

His bloodshot eyes slowly fluttered open and he painfully pushed himself up. His confused gaze scanning the room. Cindy, a new person and....Wade. The sight of Wade made him uneasy, especially in his sickly, vulnerable state....

His gaze locked onto Cindy. "Where's Mikko?" He managed to remove the oxygen mask before a very painful, bloody coughing fit hit him. One of the blankets had been used to muffle it, the blood indicating that Gabe's venom was still damaging him internally.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 7:20 am

I'm really getting sick of you calling him a freak. Hows the hand? She asked in a snarky tone.

Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 7:23 am

Cindy didn't notice that Victor had woken up and was now sitting up in his bed until he spoke. She quickly went to his side and attempted to lay him back down.

She's locked up in the prison. She broke Gabe's hand and attacked Jose. You don't worry about that. She's safe in the prison. You need to focus on getting better and the only way you are going to do that is by laying still and resting.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:42 pm

Wade went to Victor's side. He looked Vic over and noticed that he wasn't healing very fast.

Take my blood. It'll fix you right up and you'll be strong enough to go see Mikko.

Yeah that's a good idea. Let me hook you two up.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 2:04 pm

Everything inside of Vic knew that Cindy was right. He needed to rest, but he couldn't just lay here not knowing if Mikko was alright. How much had she turned? He couldn't shake the overwhelming guilt ....

"I have to make sure...she's okay..." He was already winded, unable to catch a breath as he spoke. Hot tears burned at the back of his eyes, knowing he probably wouldn't make it to the prison, but he had to try. Mikko was probably upset and he needed to be there for her.

When Wade approached, every sore muscle in his body tensed. He was offering help, but the guy had helped Gabriel attempt to kill him. He had heard Wade tell Mikko that he had planned it. Part of him believed otherwise, but clearly Wade wanted him dead...

That hurt. He liked Wade. The guy had given him his heart. He had given him tips on Mikko's favorite flowers. He thought they were friends, but apparently that was all a lie....

Vic's tear filled eyes locked on Wade and turned a glowing shade of yellow, his fangs becoming more prominent as he gave a low, warning growl for the guy to back off. The wolf pup feeding off of Vic's energy, did the same.

Vic wanted to trust Wade, he would do anything to get to Mikko, but he couldn't take the chance of Wade trying to kill him. What if he had poisoned his blood in order to finish him off?
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 2:11 pm

Wade put his hands up in defense. Look Vic. I'm sorry. About everything. I shouldn't have let Gabe out of that cell. I wasn't thinking. I fucked up and I'm really sorry. I really want to make it up to you and the best way I know how is to give you blood so you'll heal and actually make it to the prison.

Cindy got the IVs ready. It's your best shot, Vic. But it's up to you. But as you are right now I can't just let you leave here. And Mikko is alright. She needed food which I believe she got. She's just in the prison as a precaution.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:04 pm

Vic really wanted to trust Wade. He sounded sincere, but....he had trusted the guy before. He needed help, and part of him wanted to give in, but he couldn't help being afraid to do so. It wouldn't take much to kill him in his state....

Without saying a word, Vic ripped out his IV's, blood immediately started pouring from the injection sights and it took every ounce of strength he could muster just to stand. He managed two steps before his nose started pouring blood and his vision became blurry. Everything suddenly went black and he collapsed to the floor, losing consciousness...
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:10 pm

Cindy felt helpless to do anything as Vic got up then collapsed. Lexi was there she had no help she was freaking out!

Wade scooped Vic up and placed him back on the bed. He sat next to Vic and rolled up his sleeve. Cindy quickly started a blood transfusion and soon Wade's blood was flowing through Victor's veins.

Thank you. She told Wade. She sat on a near by chair almost forgetting about Jose! Oh! Jose, are you ok?

I'm good.

Vic is the most stubborn person I've met. Kinda clingy too.

He is a bit over protective. But I think it's sweet. Cindy said getting up to check on Vic's vitals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next