Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)

Go down 
+38
Ally Black
Lazarus King
Anton Wilson
Killer Frost
Death
Captain Boomerang
Lexi Davis
Josephine
Lucky
Baxter Stockman
Leatherhead
Deadpool
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
Charlie Marie
Lilo and Stitch
Rick Flag
Cindy
Jester Quinzel
Gabriel Juvanni
Peacemaker
Liberty Smith
Harley Quinn
Yoshi Hamato
Jade Hamato
Shen Hamato
Victor X
Ryn Fisher
Erica Martins
Michelangelo Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Jinx
Vigilante
Donatello Hamato
Spike
Ezra Juvanni
Evelyn Porter
Mikko McKinnon
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 7:43 pm

Jesse was one of the guards patrolling the catwalk at the top of the fences when Gabriel arrived. The man's clothes were ripped and tattered and his skin stained in zombie blood and unlucky humans he had crossed paths with over the last few days. Jesse was surprised the guy was still alive...

"Gabe. We thought you were dead... "

Gabe snorted at that. "Well everyone left me out there..but I get it. I'm here to see my family.."

His family. Jesse frowned at that. Mikko had moved on. She was with Victor, but telling him that would probably be badly received news...

Jesse had to trust his gut instinct and not allow Gabe entry just yet. He probably wasn't safe....

"I'll go get Mikko. She can decide if she wants to come out and see you or not.." Gabe didn't like that response...

"I live here!"

"That was before you tried to kill Mikko and Victor. We have to be careful."

Gabe was not happy, but he nodded, deciding to play nice, for now. He waited impatiently while Jesse headed off to get Mikko...

*~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•*

Victor hummed against Mikko's lips as the kiss deepened, his neediness for her easing his tension over whatever his instincts were trying to tell him. He helped her with the removal of his shirt, then quickly got to work on hers....

That's when the knock came at the door, causing Victor to groan. But, he could totally ignore it if Mikko could...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 7:48 pm

Mikko slipped her shirt off and was working on their pants when the knock came at the door. She sighed and thought about ignoring it, but no one ever came to their house unless it was important. Someone could be hurt and needing blood.

She slipped her shirt back on and kissed Vic deeply.

Hold that thought.

She went to the door and answered it surprised to see Jesse standing there.

Is everything ok?
Back to top Go down
Jester Quinzel
Original Character
Jester Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 7:57 pm

Jesse hesitated for a moment. Should he tell her, or just take her to the catwalk to see him over the fence? Maybe she needed to mentally brace herself...

It was obvious that he had interrupted something and gave Victor a nod as he moved toward the door putting his shirt on. His attention returned to Mikko.

"It's Gabe. He's here and asking to see you..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 7:59 pm

The news of Gabe being in town shocked her. She thought he was dead. Or at least not him anymore. She had to see him but she wouldn't go alone.

She took Victor's hand and gave it a squeeze.

Ok, I'll go see him. Does he seem...safe?
Back to top Go down
Jester Quinzel
Original Character
Jester Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 8:11 pm

Victor was equally shocked even though his instincts tried to warn him. The scent seemed...different. Stronger. Of course Mikko wouldn't have to do this alone. Even if she didn't want him there, he would have stayed close in case Gabe attacked her again. He took her hand, giving it a supportive squeeze.

Jesse gave a shrug as he adjusted his rifle. He was ready for his watch to be over so he could get home to Evelyn and their son.

"He seems like it, but something seems off about him. I would keep your distance until you can tell..." With that, Jesse led the couple to the fence and up the ladder to the  catwalk at the top of the very high, solid barricaded fence.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 8:14 pm

Mikko followed Jesse feeling really nervous about seeing Gabe. She didn't know why she was so nervous, this was Gabe! Of course he did try to eat her a few times so that would make anyone a little worried.

Once they were at the top and looking down she spotted a very bloody looking Gabe.

Oh my god! Are you ok? She asked Gabe worried that he was injured.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 8:40 pm

Gabe was happy to see Mikko. Even if he felt she had abandoned him, he still couldn't contain a smile. Though the scent of her was making him hungry. He tried to suppress that feeling, not wanting to ruin his chance to see her. He was trying to ignore the fact that Victor was there and holding her hand...god... the scent of the two of them was making his mouth water...

"Hey, babe. Yeah, I'm okay. How have you been?"

Victor gave Mikko's hand a reassuring squeeze. That look in Gabriel's eyes made him uneasy....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 8:43 pm

Mikko smiled at him and started tearing up.

I'm good. Ive missed you. We all have. Ezra hasn't been the same since you vanished. He went out looking for you for a long time. Rocky looked for you too. Where have you been?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 9:12 pm

Gabe hated to see Mikko getting all teary eyed, but that just meant that she still had feelings for him. He still had a shot at getting her back. If he could be around her without killing her, that was. He would just have to kill Victor. Should be easy enough. Now that he could transform into a werewolf of sorts, he was far stronger. It wouldn't take much to rip Victor's head off.

"I was staying in some caves a few miles from the lab. I missed you too. And Ezra. Maybe I can see him...but first...was thinkin' we could take a walk?" He cut his eyes over at Victor, then back at Mikko. "Without him. Just the two of us. We have a lot to catch up on..."

Victor was not comfortable with the thought of Mikko being alone with Gabe. He trusted her, but he did not trust Gabe. But...what if she wanted to go with him..what if she wanted to be with Gabriel again? The thought alone was suffocating..
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 9:15 pm

Victor had nothing to worry about. She missed Gabe and she still felt love for him, But she was with Vic now. and she loved her man deeply.

When Gabe asked if they could go for a walk she looked over at Victor nervously.

I don't know, Gabe. How do I know I wont trigger you. If you attack me I wont be able to stop you.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 9:37 pm

Of course Gabe couldn't make any guarantees. He had not been around anyone since the lab. Well, there had been people, but he had killed them.

"..I'm not losin' my shit, am I?"

Victor knew this was between Mikko and Gabe, but he loved Mikko with all of his being and would do anything to protect her, even if that meant making Mikko mad at him. He would rather have her pissed at him than dead.

"If you care anything about her, you wouldn't put her at risk. I won't let her go alone.." He didn't want her to go at all, but he couldn't make that choice for her. He could only go with her if she chose to follow Gabe.

Gabe glared at Vic. "You need to fuck off. This is between MY WIFE and me."

Victor returned the glare. "You cheated on your wife before the lab, Gabe. Things have changed...she's not your wife anymore. I won't let you put her in danger. You can talk to her from down there, or YOU can fuck off..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 12:42 am

This was all becoming too much for Mikko. But she thought she had a solution that would make everyone happy.

Gabe, why don't you go to your house, shower and I'll come over in an hour. Is that a good compromise?

Though, she wasn't sure if they would let him inside the farm.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 11:55 am

The thought of Gabe stepping behind those gates made Victor incredibly uneasy. The guy's eyes were pitch black, so it was hard to read him, though his pheromones were high and overpowering. Vic didn't like this at all.

Jesse was unsure about all of this also. He would need permission from his dad to grant Gabriel access because he was such a threat. But maybe they could have a guard accompany him to what used to be his house in order to clean up and get some fresh clothes.

Gabe was completely on board with it. Anything that would get him inside the gates and close to Mikko. He just needed to get her alone, then he knew he could win her back. If he didn't kill her.

"Yeah, that sounds good, babe. But the dog stays out." He told her, referring to Vic. He was thankful that Victor had practically died for Mikko, but if he was stable, there was only room for one of them and he was the alpha. Mikko would be his again.

Victor glared at Gabe and squeezed Mikko's hand. There was no way he was going to leave her alone with someone that tried to kill her.

Just then Flag arrived to relieve Jesse of his duties, and Jesse couldn't be more relieved. He explained the situation to his father and Mikko's proposal which he didn't completely agree with. Not only would it be dangerous for Mikko, but everyone at the farm.

Flag was honestly surprised to see Gabriel. They had looked for him for months and had figured the guy was dead. But here he was, and he also picked up on the unsettling scent that Victor had also detected. Gabe was completely unpredictable...

"If I let you in, there will be conditions. A guard will accompany you to your house to shower, but then you'll have to be isolated until we know if you can be in control of yourself. No offense, but you have a kid here...I know you would feel terrible if you hurt him. Mikko can visit you in the cells, but I want Victor standin' guard in case you get triggered and are able to break out. I'm sure you understand. "

Gabe was in agreement of all the conditions, except for having Victor standing guard. "Anyone but Bishop's biggest failure.. "

Flag was beginning to lose his patience with Gabe. "If you break out, don't you want the strongest person we have here protecting her?" Yes, Gabe was much more lethal and violent and when in wolf form, much bigger than Vic, but the guy was the best one suited for being Mikko's body guard.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 12:49 pm

Mikko squeezed Vic's hand and was glad that Gabe was agreeing to the conditions. She did want to talk to Gabe, but she was nervous about it. And she was really worried what he would do when she told him that they wouldn't be together anymore. Would it trigger him? Probably. But right now he seemed to have a good handle on things.

Good. Then go get cleaned up. and I'll talk to you soon. I know the kids are going to be so happy you're back. You know Evelyn had her baby. A little boy. She told him hoping that the thought of a grandson or stepgrandson would put him in a better mood.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 6:02 pm

Evelyn sat next to Jade. Thank you. He can be fussy but he's a pretty good baby.

Devon looked up at Jade grabbing her bandana braid and putting it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 6:39 pm

It did make Gabriel happy to know that Evelyn had her baby and he was a granddad. He couldn't wait to meet the little one. He also wondered about the alien baby that Mikko had been impregnated with. Did she have it? He had so many questions, but was sure those would be answered in due time. For now, he would wait on Flag to let him in, and do as he was told...or try to.

Everything looked as though it was being handled, so Victor helped Mikko down the ladder of the catwalk and headed back home with her to wait....

He was still worried that Mikko may pick Gabriel over him. That would completely crush him. He loved her with all of his heart and could never imagine being with anyone else. She was his whole world, and he loved Lorelei like his own. Speaking of, they had left her home alone! He wouldn't highlight that fact, though. Surely she was fine.

"How are you feeling? About talking to Gabe, I mean.." He asked as they entered their home, the smell of stew filling the air.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 6:45 pm

Once back on the ground, Mikko wrapped her arm around Victor's waist and headed home with him. Smelling the food reminded her of how hungry she was and that they left the baby home alone with the stove on!

I'm nervous. I know he wants me to go back to him. I'm worried about what he'll do when I tell him that it's not going to happen. I'm happy with you. I love you. I have love for Gabe of course, I think I always will. But you have my heart now. And I'm happy about that. I just don't want him going after you.
Back to top Go down
Ryn Fisher

Ryn Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 8:03 pm

Okay, she had put it off long as possible - cause it had been early and usually Shen and or Yoshi were very busy tailing their parents learning and learning or up in the garden tower. Ryn understood this, after all, she tailed her mother and grandmother and aunts learning from them too. One day Ryn would-be matriarch of her people under Leonardo and Erica's care and rule so she understood the need.

But judging by the sun's angle it was time and Shen and or Yoshi would be dismissed from their duties and maybe young Leatherhead and Spike wouldn't mind a few hours hanging out like teens - and yes with rules slackened cause the presence of zombies, screamers and splicers had dwindled around the last connection of land ShellCity had so people could come and go though everyone was still stopped and spoken to at the gate.

Maybe they could go hang out on the out scutes of ShellCity and swim in the deep waters that now surrounded it - or go exploring in the abandoned urbanity that humans once populated on the mainland.

And so when she spied Shen arm in arm with SirMikey she hurries after them and she and Shen stop on the pathway that winds around the housing places and watched as Mikey continued up the path to Spike's door and knocked. The girls waited. Cause it seemed Spike hadn't been actually eager to hang out with any other young folk aside from Jade. So if that is the case today they would head out with Leatherhead who was always eager and Yoshi.

Annnd it appears no different now.

They leave.

SirMikey leaving a note and whistling heading off. The two girls sitting at the edge of a nearby pond chatting.

Last edited by Ryn Fisher on Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 8:21 pm

At least the house was in one piece and the baby was still sleeping. Hearing Mikko's 'I love you' and that she was going to stay with him was a huge relief. He wrapped his arms around her as he caught her lips in a deep kiss, savoring the taste and feel of her. God, he could do this all day.

"I love you too, beautiful. " He squeezed her. "Everything's going to be okay. It may take Gabe some time, but he'll adjust.." He was trying to keep her positive even if he was a little worried himself. Gabe was unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 8:25 pm

Mikko loved hearing those words from him. She kissed him again.

I'm not going to see Gabe for an hour now, annnnnd the baby is still sleeping. So we have a little time to ourselves.

She grinned and wrapped her arms around him. Pressing a deep kiss against his lips. Once again tugging at his shirt to take it off of him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 9:05 pm

Flag dismissed Jesse, sending him home to be with his family. He personally escorted Gabriel to his house and stood outside while be showered and changed into fresh clothes. Once Gabe was finished, he was then taken to the holding cells and placed in containment to wait for Mikko. Flag would stand guard until Mikko and Victor arrived, just in case Gabe decided to try and break out...
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 9:22 pm

Victor managed to turn the stove off before things got heated in a completely different way. He certainly liked where this was going! He returned the deep kiss, eagerly helping with the removal of his shirt, then did the same for her, flashing her a cheeky grin....

"Do you think an hour will be long enough?" He wiggled his brows as he caught her lips in another passionate kiss, fumbling with her bra...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 9:25 pm

Mmmmm nope. She helped him with the bra tossing it on the floor and worked on his pants. She couldn't get him out of his cloths quick enough. Kissing every bit of his skin as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 9:26 pm

Cindy spotted Gabe and Flag going to the cells. She was so excited that Gabe was back! She hurried over to the cells to see him.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:04 am

Victor's lips traveled from those luscious lips of hers down the length of her neck as his jeans slid down his body. He kicked them off with ease as he eagerly did the same for her, stripping her as he tugged her towards the bedroom...losing his boots and socks along the way...

With a cheeky smile, he scooped her up and carried her into the bedroom, then laid her on the mattress. His body hovered over hers as he pinned her wrists above her head and lavished her with heated kisses, trailing them along her jawline and neck, down to her breasts....

Oh yeah, he was going to take his time with her, remind her just how much he adored her, as if she could ever forget. He never missed an opportunity to make her feel appreciated...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next