Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)

Go down 
+38
Ally Black
Lazarus King
Anton Wilson
Killer Frost
Death
Captain Boomerang
Lexi Davis
Josephine
Lucky
Baxter Stockman
Leatherhead
Deadpool
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
Charlie Marie
Lilo and Stitch
Rick Flag
Cindy
Jester Quinzel
Gabriel Juvanni
Peacemaker
Liberty Smith
Harley Quinn
Yoshi Hamato
Jade Hamato
Shen Hamato
Victor X
Ryn Fisher
Erica Martins
Michelangelo Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Jinx
Vigilante
Donatello Hamato
Spike
Ezra Juvanni
Evelyn Porter
Mikko McKinnon
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade Hamato

Jade Hamato

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 6:49 pm

Jade chuckled at Ezra's question, though she hoped her boyfriend didn't really show it to Victor. She had no issues with Vic. He was a sweetheart, but she wouldn't mention that to Ezra. Maybe someday he would give him a chance. She understood that Ezra just missed his dad and was lashing out. She decided not to answer the question, but sat on his lap and rested her cheek against his shoulder.

"Spike is never a bother." She decided that Ezra didn't need to know just how hard Spike had been trying to win her over.

At his question, she nodded. "I know. I'm hoping to move here soon, just need to get my dad on board with the idea of me spreading my wings so to speak. " Though, she had a feeling that her dad would never be ready to let her go. "Annnd, my new baby cousins should hatch soon. I'm really excited about that!!"

Jade was having baby fever and they were everywhere right now!! She had never been around a small one and was itching to do so....

"Have you met your new baby sister yet?" It was kind of a hint. She was dying to hold a baby, and she knew that Mikko's was a cute little blue alien, or so she had heard. She was drying to see her!
Back to top Go down
Ezra Juvanni

Ezra Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 7:06 pm

He kissed her cheek. I met her, She's actually pretty cute. I didn't hold her or anything just wanted to make sure mom was ok and all. They named the baby Lorelei.

He paused and gave her a knowing look.

You wanna see the baby don't you. Hopefully Vic was still out.

Come on, lets introduce you. I can introduce you to Devon too. My sisters kid. He's not as cool looking at Lorelei though. Lorelei kinda looks like a blue cat.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 7:22 pm

Victor headed inside with Mikko, and once she was free of baby and gifts, he wrapped his arms around her, meeting her lips in a deep kiss, sliding his hands beneath her shirt and rubbing her back.

"I missed you!" Yeah, food could wait for a few, he needed a few good hugs first.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 7:29 pm

Mmmm. I missed you too. She kissed him again humming happily against his lips. Her hands travled to his ass giving it a good squeeze.

Miss that booty too.

She laid her head on his chest. I hate when you leave. I'm always worried Bishop is going to grab you. I know you are more then able to defend yourself but I still worry.

After losing Gabe. Her biggest fear now was losing Victor or her child. Lorelei and Victor was Bishop's projects after all. She was sure that he would come for them sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 8:05 pm

Victor chuckled when she squeezed his ass. His hands slid down and returned the favor, giving her butt a good 'honk'. He hated that she worried about him. She had been through a lot. He didn't want to ever give her a reason to feel stressed.

"I can stay home more.. " He told her, giving her a squeeze. He knew Flag had chosen him for outings because of his ability to clear the walkers and screamers and if he was bitten, he wouldn't die...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 8:08 pm

You shouldn't have to stay just because of my silly fears. I know Flag needs you in case things go bad. Have you seen any of the screamers out there? I haven't heard them in a long time. I think they might be dying off.

Not that that was a bad thing, but she couldn't help sounding a little sad about it. They were her creation after all, her babies. She had a connection to them.
Back to top Go down
Jade Hamato

Jade Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 8:12 pm

Ezra got the hint! Jade couldn't contain her wide grin as she slid off of Ezra's lap and eagerly took his hand.

"I can't wait to meet them both!!" And there was no disguising the excitement it her tone.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Juvanni

Ezra Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 8:16 pm

Ezra chuckled at her excitement, It was cute and he loved seeing her so happy. He took her hand and lead her out of his house and to his mom's place.

Once there he hesitated to knock on the door in case the baby was sleeping. So instead he peeked his head in.

Hello? Can we come in?

Hearing Ezra's voice broke her from her worrying thoughts. Ezra actually came to visit her? that was rare.

Come in. we're in the kitchen.

We're. She said we're that could mean her and the kid, or her and Victor. He prayed that it was her and the kid and lead Jade inside.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:18 pm

After what they had been through, Victor didn't think Mikko's fears were silly at all. They had survived hell. More than once. He nuzzled against her, never wanting to let her go and was looking forward to snuggle time later.

"We've seen a few, but further out. Their numbers definitely seem like they're dwindling down..." He told her, detecting the sadness in her tone.

Before he could say more, Ezra's voice called out and Mikko invited them in. It was rare that Ezra visited, and Victor feared it was because of him, so he was happy for Mikko that he was there.

He knew that Ezra hated him, the boy made it pretty obvious every time he saw him, but Vic would never stop trying to win him over. He was Mikko's kid and things would be easier for her if Ezra could just tolerate him. He spared the two a grin when they stepped inside, giving Mikko a soft kiss before reluctantly untangling himself from her.

"Hey guys." He greeted quietly, and a little wave which Jade returned. She waited eagerly for Ezra to ask about the baby...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 12:32 am

Reading reports from outbound troops Leo smiles a bit, the dwindling numbers of zombies, screamers and splicers were a good thing. Shell City had better walls, a better gate system and better trained people.

Training, schooling and services scheduling was on his to do list before he would go up to join Yoshi. Erica had guardians and SSR troops schedules to finish up. And Mikey was in the midst of crops and harvesting these days, that entailed a lot of prep work for food long term storage and sharing out what they could to keep the community that didn't eat in the hall regularly feed.

So that shared smile with Erica and back to it. Pausing to invite community members close to speak with him as they came in and ha worries or questions of ideas they could implement.

And to nudge Shen. " Go sweetness, you have learned a lot today, go have a little fun, we will relive Yoshi of his post in a shoetly. Remember if you leave ShellCity do it through the gates and be careful and be back the moment you get the message." At least his kids will be their and Mikey, maybe Raph, maybe Jade.

Shen sees the brief sad look, and leans over, " Thank you Daddy, we will be careful and... Hey we will have Yoshi with us and probably Leatherhead so what could go wrong? We will be home in time. Love you." and smiles brightly seeing the sad fade and the warmth on her father's face.

This is why people trusted him and her mother.

She hurries over to kiss her cheek too, promise to be there later, heading out of the great hall and chasing Uncle Mikey, looping an arm through his.

Last edited by Leonardo Hamato on Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ezra Juvanni

Ezra Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 11:18 am

Ezra gave Vic a nod then turned his attention back to Mikko.

We've come to see the baby.

Mikko smiled she always happy to show off her kids. She's sleeping so be quiet. She said as she lead them to the baby's room.

Lorelei laid sleeping in the middle of her crib.

Ezra walked up to the crib and looked down at the little baby. He had to admit she was cute.
Back to top Go down
Jade Hamato

Jade Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:18 pm

Jade was super excited!! She followed Mikko and Ezra, trying to contain her excitement when she saw the baby! She was so cute! And little, and blue!! She covered her mouth just in case an excited 'squee' tried to escape her snout. She was a trained ninja. Silence was her ally, but babies were her weakness!

She wanted to hold her so bad, but knew the little one needed her rest, and her parents probably did too.

"She's beautiful!" She managed quietly. She felt the silent vibrations of her phone, but she would be sure to check it once her visit with the babies was over.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:25 pm

Thank you. Maybe some time soon you and Ezra could babysit for us.

Ezra did not want to babysit but gave a nod knowing Jade probably would. It wasn't that he didn't like his little alien sister. He just didn't know what to do around kids. They made him nervous.

Lorelei let out a big yawn and started to suck on her blanket in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jade Hamato

Jade Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:42 pm

Jade nodded excitedly, she was all for babysitting for Mikko! "We would love to! I'm sure you want a baby free date night soon..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:51 pm

yes. A date night would be wonderful. Mikko said with a smile.

Ezra rolled his eyes but didn't say anything about that. We're gonna visit Evelyn too to see Devon. He put an arm around Jade giving her a squeeze. Ready to see another little one. Maybe Devon will be awake for us.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:38 pm

Well, at least Ezra didn't completely snub him. Maybe they were headed in the right direction. Maybe he could try giving Ezra the things he had brought back for him himself, but figured they wouldn't be well received coming from him just yet.

He quietly got to work laying out the ingredients needed for a good veggie stew, though meat was sounding really good right about now...

Jade could have stuck around and watched the little one sleep all day, but maybe Evelyn's baby was asleep. She nodded at Ezra and smiled at Mikko. "Thanks for letting me visit her!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:42 pm

Any time. Maybe next time you visit she'll be awake. Oh. Ezra. Vic got you some paint and brushes. Mikko said handing her son the gifts.

Oh. um...thanks, I guess.

You should tell him that.

Uh...we have to go. tell him for me? And Ezra quickly led Jade out the house and headed to Evelyn's place.

Mikko made her way back to the kitchen. He said thank you for the gifts. I saw the nod he gave you. that's a good start, he greeted you!
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:14 pm

The stew was soon cooking, and Vic took a seat at the table to keep an eye on it. He smiled when Mikko told him that Ezra actually said thanks for the gifts. Maybe they were making progress after all.  He pulled Mikko onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her and nuzzled against her neck.

"We'll be besties before you know it." Of course he didn't really believe that. Ezra was definitely Gabriel's son, but it would be good to be under the same roof without tension.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:16 pm

Mmmhmm. And something smells good. can't wait to eat.

Mikko cupped his face in her hands and pressed a kiss against his lips.

Though I bet it wont taste as good as your lips. She complimented kissing him again.

Last edited by Mikko McKinnon on Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jade Hamato

Jade Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:17 pm

Jade managed a wave at Victor  before being tugged out of the house. She was excited to be going to meet baby number two!

"I love spring...babies and hatchlings everywhere!"
Back to top Go down
Ezra Juvanni

Ezra Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:20 pm

Yeah it is pretty nice.

Soon they were at Evelyn's house. Ezra knocked and Evelyn answered holding little baby Devon.

Oh good he's awake. Jade wanted to meet Devon. Ezra explained.

Evelyn grinned proudly and held out Devon for Jade to hold.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:53 pm

Gabriel had spent the last 8 months completely on his own. It was rough going at first, and he had spent the first several months in a craze, his newfound instincts constantly triggered by the undead, his spliced DNA causing him to transform into a large wolf, much bigger than the lab mutts that had been released. He killed any undead that he came into contact with. Once the numbers in his area became less, he transformed back into his human form.

It was a constant back and forth between his human form and wolf. As the months passed, he became better at controlling the craze. When not triggered, he was able to prevent himself from changing into the large beast. He lived in a cave with nothing but his thoughts for company. He often thought about Mikko and his kids. She had probably moved on by now. Probably with Victor. Mikko was never the type to stay single for long.

Maybe today was the day. Maybe he would head back to the farm and hope that he could be around Mikko without killing her. Part of him did hope that Victor was still around, just it case he went after her again. Of course in wolf form Victor would be no match for him, but maybe he would be able to slow him down...

Deciding it was time to test the waters, he headed for the farm...
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 7:10 pm

Victor certainly wasn't thinking about the stew now. Mikko had his full, undivided attention. He returned the kiss, sliding his hands beneath her shirt to caress her back. One of the many great things about Mikko being immortal, she didn't require the four to six weeks of healing after having the little one.

He trailed soft kisses along her jawline and neck, trying to ignore the sudden uneasiness he felt as Gabe grew closer to the farm, his scent faint but detectable, but unfamiliar. He tried to brush it off, figuring maybe Walkers had gotten too close to the fences, but something was not right...
Back to top Go down
Jade Hamato

Jade Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 7:15 pm

Jade greeted Evelyn with a grin as they stepped inside. When Evelyn handed her the baby, she could hardly contain her excitement! She carefully took him and took a seat on the couch, cradling him in her arms.

"He's so beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 7:21 pm

A soft moan escaped Mikko's lips. She tilted her head to the side to give him better access to her neck. There was nothing wrong with having a little dessert before dinner.

Her hands moved down his front, gripping the bottom of his shirt and tugging it off him. Once out of his shirt she pressed kisses along his chest.

She didn't notice the uneasyness that Victor was feeling. Or was aware that Gabe was on his way to the farm. She lost in her bliss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)   Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortals Beginnings (About 8 months after Years gone by)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next