Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Brave and The Bold

Go down 
+9
Jinx
Captain Boomerang
Deadpool
Gabriel Juvanni
Mikko McKinnon
Mystique
Peacemaker
Harley Quinn
Evelyn Porter
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 8:32 pm

It sounded like Mikko was willing to move. "I don't think it would take much to convince Dwight and Sherry to move...if Shell City will let Dwight there. But I mean, I heard that Donnie made D a mechanical arm. So, maybe."

He gave her a squeeze. "I say we move."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 8:37 pm

Mikko smiled at that. Yeah. Let's move.

She leaned forward and pressed a deep kiss against Gabe's lips. She let it linger savoring the taste of his lips. She missed him so much. Slowly she pulled away.

You and Wade drove a long way to get here. and Mystique might be bringing back something that can help me. So if it's ok with you. Let's not leave here right now. I know you don't want to be out there with Chris, so we can stay in here.

Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 8:42 pm

Digger chuckled at that. I'm glad I can help out. Can't wait to meet all these little babies. and they're all girls! I have no idea how to raise a girl.

Jinx laughed at the boys. raising a girl is easy. Girls are better behaved, and they learn faster. these are facts. And yes! Can't wait to blow some shit up. And I can't wait to make Libby her own mini rocket launcher.

Vigilante was also excited about blowing shit up.

Wade raised his hand in the air. I wanna come. Wait. I have to bring Gabe home. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 8:51 pm

Harley hugged Mystique, grateful for what the woman had done for them. "Thank you!" She told her, finally releasing the mutant and took the vial and syringe and looked at Flag.

Flag had no idea that Mystique had gone back for a cure. She had risked herself again for him. He was touched. Though, a little nervous that something could go wrong... what if he got worse instead of better...

He had to push those thoughts from his mind. "Thank you, Mystique. I owe you."

Harley pulled up some of the concoction into the syringe, sharing Flag's fears and excitement, but she was mostly positive. She would inject just a little at first, but looked to Mystique for guidance...

"Do you think this is too much?"

Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 8:55 pm

Mystique really hoped that the antidote worked for Flag.

When Harley asked her about the amount she really wasn't sure and honestly didn't want to make that choice.

I think that is something Flag should decided on it is his body it's going in. But if it was me, I would start with that amount.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 9:24 pm

"I think you'll be good at it, man. Hell, I've never really been around kids, but it's gotta be easy, right?" All girls. They would definitely have their hands full.

"Maybe someone will pop out a couple of boys.." Chris gave Jinx a squeeze and a pack on the cheek. Hearing Wade, he shrugged his shoulders.

"Gabe rode here with you, right? Make him wait. Have some fun."
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 9:37 pm

The kiss put a large smile on Jinx's face. She snuggled up against Chris and placed her hand on his lap giving his thigh a squeeze.

Wade nodded. Yeah, he can wait for a while., Let's go blow shit up!

Yeah!

Yeah!

Yeah!

We got it!. Jinx looked at Chris. Those two are going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 11:37 pm

Flag could tell that Harley was nervous. He took the vial and syringe from her, relieving her of the responsibility and guilt she would feel if something happened.

He drew up a little more of the antidote into the syringe and pressed a kiss against Harley's forehead as he shoved the needle into his arm, slowly injecting the concoction into his vein..

It burned, but the results were almost instant. The painful tightness in his jaws eased, the constant nausea he had been fighting for months finally subsided. Red, glowing eyes slowly returned to a warm shade of brown.

Harley could practically see the weight lifting from his shoulders. He no longer looked sickly...

"How are you feeling, babe?"

Flag  managed a smile at her. "I think it worked..." He could still feel the fangs, but maybe it would just take fine for those to go away....
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 10:58 am

Gabe returned her deep kiss, then laid back on the bed, tugging her down for snuggles, but careful not to disturb the baby. So, Mystique could possibly help her? That gave Gabe hope. He hated seeing her like this, and it hurt knowing he was part of the reason for it.

"Yeah, we can wait. Pisslicker came to Shell City earlier to try and tell me somethin', but I went at 'im. Donnie told me what was goin' on with you." He gave her a squeeze.

"I know I need to learn to tolerate the guy before Libby is born...he just rubs me the wrong way with how full of himself he is. Plus, he proposed to you..." A fact that Gabe remained jealous of, only because he still had not gathered the nerve to do that.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 11:06 am

Seeing Jinx' smile, Chris decided to up his game and caught her lips in a deep, passionate kiss. He loved her smile and wanted to give her another reason to do it. Her thigh squeezing earned a wink.

"Oh yeah, they're gonna be fun...then we're gonna have lots of fun later." He wiggled his brows as he stood up, taking her hand.

"How about you, Digger. Wanna make things go BOOM?"
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 11:25 am

Jinx wrapped her arm around Chris and returned the kiss. She didn't care who else was in the room to see them.

Are you two going to be doing that the whole time? Adrian asked.

Awww leave the love birds be. It's sweet. Wade told Adrian.

Jinx took Chris' hand and stood up. I'll go get my weapons from the bedroom.

Digger started picking up the left over food. Nah you all go have fun. Don't blow up anything important. and try not to attract too much attention.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 11:31 am

Mikko snuggled with Gabe, She laid Angel carefully in between them. The little boy was fast asleep after his meal.

She ran her fingers through Gabe's hair. I'm sure your proposal will be so much better. I bet you can find a better ring too. It's no rush, I'm just happy to be with you.

She leaned over and kissed him.

Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 11:34 am

Mystique was worried about the outcome of the antidote but when Flag started to feel better it seemed like it was working. She smiled at that.

Good. I think all you should need is the one time dose but we don't really know how this stuff works. Sadly we were caught getting the vials. I made it out without any trouble but Morbius had to make a rather fast escape, I couldn't help him but I hope he's ok. I should go see Mikko and see if I can help her.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 5:42 pm

Chris playfully stuck his tongue out at Adrian and snorted at Digger. [color=gold]"Yes, dad. I think you have the daddy thing down pat, man. No worries for when the little one gets here. " [color]

He squeezed Jinx' hand and headed to the bedroom to retrieve weapons...

"Flag has a bunch of explosives topside in one of the buildings, if we run out if stuff."
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 5:48 pm

Flag was hopeful that the cure would last and he wouldn't have to rely on injections to stay normal. But hearing that they had been caught and someone may be in trouble caused him to frown.

"Should we go help him? He can come here, there's enough room..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 5:53 pm

"Yeah. I'll get you somethin' better than a stupid plastic spider ring..." He just had to work up the courage to pop the question....

He leaned over, returning her kiss.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 6:23 pm

Jinx went with Chris to get their weapons, while they were doing that Wade was directed to Mikko's bedroom so that he could tell Gabe that he would be out for a bit. He didn't want the guy looking for him and he just be gone. Plus if Gabe was ready to leave than explosive fun would have to wait.

Wade knocked on Mikko's door.

Hey. You planning on staying here for a while? He asked peeking inside the room. I'm heading out with Chris and his band of misfits to do some target practice. but wanted to make sure you were alright first.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 6:28 pm

Mystique shook her head.

No, he can handle himself. Plus I don't know where he went to help him. Last I saw of him he was flying out of the lab. I know he's not human, not compleatly. But I don't know what he's capable of. I had heard rumors that he could be dangerous so maybe it's the guards that should be worried. She said with a hint of a smile.

I'm going to go see Mikko. You two should get inside before you freeze.

Mystique hurried off inside and found Digger cleaning the kitchen with the help of Evelyn. After being told where to find Mikko she met up with Wade by her door.

Mikko I have the antidote for you. Can I come in?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 6:40 pm

Mikko was enjoying her quiet time with Gabe and her little one. She was excited about what was to come. Moving to a new home. Liberty being born. There was so much she needed to do. She needed baby stuff. Not for one baby but for two!

She wanted to start a garden in their new home. she wanted to maybe adopt another dog. She wanted to finally get married. with an actual wedding. She wanted so many things. And now time was not on her side. She get old, she would die. But she was ok with that. It meant that one day she would be reunited with her family and that thought made everything ok.

But before she died she had shit to do!

There was a knock at her door. It was Wade talking about target practice. Then Mystique came to the door. She called them both inside and carefully sat up so not to squish Angel.

Mystique walked up to her and gave her the vial that could cure her. But with her poor eyesight she couldn't inject herself. So Mystique carefully did it for her. Though like with Flag, was nervous about what this would do.

The antidote soon flowed through Mikko's veins it felt cool giving her a chill. A first nothing happened. But slowly her vision came became clear. It hurt her eyes at first and she had to squint. But she could see. Her pupils returned though they kept their yellow color. The hunger she was feeling subsided though her teeth remained sharp.

Mikko hugged Mystique. Thank you! Anything you ever need just ask.

Mikko looked over at Gabe. Her face had color again and she could see him and see Angel. She looked down at her baby and smiled. He was beautiful. She picked him up and held him close to her scooting closer to Gabe.

I feel so much better.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 9:08 pm

It sounded like Wade and Chris were becoming friends. Well, that was lame. He remembered a time when Wade also wanted to kill the guy. How things had changed.

"Yeah, I figured we could stay the day, maybe the night if you're cool." He told Wade. "Go have fun."

Mystique had showed up close behind Wade, and soon Mikko was given an antidote. Gabe stayed close to her, giving her support through this. Fortunately the stuff seemed to work, and now she was able to see. She looked like Mikko again which earned a smile and he pressed a soft kiss against her lips.

"Welcome back, babe."
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 9:18 pm

Chris headed into their room to get Jinx' weapons. "We should probably drive away from base so we don't draw Zombies and wolves here..." He told her as they headed back out to join Adrian and Wade.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 9:21 pm

Mikko had some lingering side effects from the virus but Mystique was happy the antidote worked. She packed everything up. Flag is doing better too. I'm glad I could help everyone. Now I'll leave you all to yourselves.

Mystique left the room bumping Wade's shoulder as she passed him.

Wade grinned. I think she likes me. And yeah we can stay as long as you want. I'll be back later. With that Wade also left the three alone.

Now alone Mikko pressed another kiss against Gabe's lips.

It's good to see you again. You look just as sexy as ever. Chris said he had a crib I could go get it for Angel and we can have some time for us.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 9:25 pm

Good idea. I'm sure there's lots of open areas we can go to. Jinx carried a duffle bag full of weapons and explosives to the others.

Wade met up with them back in the kitchen. Seeing that everyone was set Adrian stood up eager to head out.

Do we have targets?

I'm sure we can find something. Like zombies

Or bunnies!

Poor bunnies! Jinx pouted.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 9:47 am

Jinx' bag looked heavy, so Chris did the gentleman thing and took it for her. He would just have to stay mindful of all the things that could go BOOM.

"There's a few vacant houses a few miles out. It would be the perfect place. Plus, zombies and werewolves would make great targets. We're not blowing up Thumper." With that, he led them all out to a large truck with an extended cab and climbed into the driver's seat.

"All aboard the party express!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 9:59 am

Gabe returned the kiss, smiling at her compliment. "You look sexy as hell, too." He pressed another soft kiss against her lips.

"I'll help you get it. Cribs can be heavy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brave and The Bold
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next