Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Brave and The Bold

Go down 
+9
Jinx
Captain Boomerang
Deadpool
Gabriel Juvanni
Mikko McKinnon
Mystique
Peacemaker
Harley Quinn
Evelyn Porter
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 10:03 pm

Wade nodded. He hoped everything worked out for them.

Soon they were pulling up to the Base. Wade parked the car and hopped out.

Here we are.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 10:54 pm

Soon they were at their destination. Gabe climbed out of the vehicle, trying to mentally prepare himself for the reunion. He wanted to see Mikko, he had missed her....but he knew Chris would be there. The guy lived here, after all. Just the thought of him made his blood boil...

"Alright, lead the way. I'm gonna try to pretend Peacefaker doesn't exist..."
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 11:00 pm

It seemed that Mystique didn't want his help, but he understood. She could shape shift...but he was bulky and noticeable...

He gave a nod in understanding. "Well if you're not back in a few hours, I will come look for you. You're one of us now, gotta look out for our people."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 11:15 pm

Harley began her search in the bedroom, but seeing no sign of Flag, she figured he had headed outside to cool off, if the trigger had brought on that horrible fever. She decided to leave the food in the room, hopeful that she would be able to coax him back into the warmth of their bedroom.

As she headed out, she spotted Wade and Gabe. Wade was always a welcomed sight. Gabe, not so much these days, but she figured he was here for Mikko.

"Hey, Wade!" She greeted her friend, wrapping her arms around him in a hug. She squeezed him, then let him go. Her gaze now shifting to Gabe, frowning at him.

"I know you're here for Mikko, but don't start shit with Chris. Just leave 'im alone. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 10:40 am

BABY! Wade cheered when he saw Harley. He wrapped his arms around her and picked her up giving her a squeeze before setting her back on her feet.

There will be no fighting. We just want to make sure Mikko is alright. and I need to check on my boyfriend, Digger.

He smooched Harley's cheek through his mask and lead Gabe inside passing Mystique on the way. The two mutants gave each other a knowing nod in passing but didn't exchange words.

Soon they were in the kitchen with the others. Mikko was sitting at the table and of course Peacemaker was there. but he was holding a baby. No way Gabe would go after someone holding a baby.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 10:42 am

Angel finished his bottle quickly and gave a big yawn. Mikko reached out for him just as Wade and Gabe came through the door. She could smell Gabe as soon as he walked in.

Mikko turned but of course couldn't see him.

Gabe?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 12:49 pm

Something in Harley's tone told Gabe that Harley would probably kick his ass if he tried anything with Chris. He had no intentions of that. He wouldn't come to the guy's home and jump him. It would be a different story if Chris came to Bunker Hill or Shell City. Then the dude was fair game.

"I'm not gonna bother toilet seat head, promise."

Harley giggled as Wade swept her off her feet and spun her around, her smile grew even wider at the masked peck on the cheek. But the moment she was on her feet again, she gave Gabriel a stern look.

"Good. I would hate to kick your ass in front of Mikko. Jinx and Chris made lunch for everyone. Don't be shy." With that, she let the boys head into the bunker and resumed her quest to find Flag.

Chris hesitated giving up the little one. It felt nice having a baby in his arms and he couldn't wait to do this with his daughter. But hopefully she wouldn't require blood. Just as he was handing Angel over, Gabe and Wade entered. He waved at Wade, but Gabe's presence certainly brought tension. He didn't want to fight the guy. Not that he minded fighting, but this wasn't the place, especially not in front of Mikko.

Luckily Gabe ignored him, instead focusing on Mikko. It upset him to see how unwell she appeared. He slipped behind her, wrapping his arms around her and gave her a squeeze.

"Hey, babe."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 12:58 pm

Mikko took little Angel into her arms just as Gabe hugged her. She melted into him.

I didn't think you would come back. I'm glad you did. She carefully stood up and turned to face Gabe.

Mystique saved Angel. She said showing off her baby boy. Let's go to my room and talk in privet.

Wade walked up to Chris and gave him a fist bump. How's it going? Saw Mystique leaving, you all friends now? She's a crazy one. Gotta love the crazy hot ones.

Jinx smiled at that. Yes you do!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 8:52 pm

Gabe smiled at the little one, Glad that Mikko had been reunited with him. He was sure that Dwight would be happy, too. He took her hand, giving it a squeeze.

"I would lead you, but I don't know where your room is..."

Chris returned Wade's fist bump. "Yeah, I think Mystique is gonna be living here now. She's trying to get a cure for Flag...not sure if the dude can be helped though. You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 8:59 pm

Mikko gave his hand a squeeze holding Angel in her other arm close to her.

I can guide us there. Just got to take it slow. I can see shapes. But it's easier to use my sense of smell to get around. Not that I've been getting out of my room much.

She slowly led them to her bedroom. Once there she laid Angel down on the bed making sure he was secured.

Once the he was settled and the door was closed she wrapped her arms around Gabe and broke down in tears.

I've missed you so much.

Wade was starving. He took his mask off and sat down. Starving. You guys always have a lot of food ready when I'm here. It's always breakfast food. weird.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante

Vigilante

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 2:34 pm

Adrian found himself staring at Wade. He was a hard dude to look at but he couldn't look away! Guy was like a train wreak. You an alien too?

Wade had packed his plate up full and was starting to eat when he realized Adrian was talking to him. He looked over at the guy. There was an alien here? I missed that?

That blue woman.

Wade chuckled. She, like me, is a mutant. not an alien.

I don't know. Think about man. She was but ass naked, and had no lady bits.

Never thought of that. Where are her lady bits. Would it be rude to ask?

No. Why would it be, it's for science and shit.

Mostly and shit.

Mostly. Adrian agreed. Soooooo for science what's with the face?

Cancer mostly. What's with your face?

Ummmm...Not...Cancer?

I'm Wade.

Vigilante.

I know your name and your career all in one. Nice.

Jinx rolled her eyes at the two. Both of you are idiots. Mystique is a shape shifter she probably just hides her bits with her powers. if I could walk around naked I would.

Hey we're not stopping you. Please. go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 7:25 pm

Mystique quickly drive back to the lab. She hope that she could help Flag and Mikko but was unsure that there was even a cure for them.

She made it to the lab and changed into one of the nurses on duty. Now to make sure she didn't run into said nurse. She walked in like she belonged there an made a beeline to Morbius' lab. She made it there without any trouble thankfully and found the man leaned over some samples on a counter.

Michael, I need to ask you a favor. She told the man. She went on to explain everything to him. To Mikko and Flag and what Bishop had done and the side effects. Is there something that might help them?

Morbius didn't know any of that had happen. He knew that Bishop had been experimenting on people but this seemed more personal for Mystique. There may be something for Mikko. Bishop had made a half cure to the infection. As for Flag. I don't know. Venom you say?

He looked on his lap top and went through the lab's files. Mystique waited impatinatly.

Ok looks like Bishop did find something to cure that venom. Waller got bit and he had cured her. Wait here.

Morbius ran off to another part of the lab. He went into a refrigrated room where many labeled vials were. He looked through the rooms until he found what he was looking for and grabbed the two vials. one had a green liquid and one a yellow.

He returned to Mystique and showed them to her.

The green one is for Flag, the yellow is for Mikko. I don't know how safe this stuff is and I don't know how well it'll work and I don't know how much to give them. He put them in a small cooler and handed it to her along with the syringes.

Good luck.

thank you.

Mystique took the medication and quickly returned to her car. Once at her car she heard gun fire and screaming. She turned to see Morbius flying out of the lab with security close behind. She thought about helping him. After all they probably quickly figured out he stole from the lab because of her. But that meant she needed to get out of there now!

She got in the car and speed out of there before anyone noticed her and headed back to the base.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 7:29 pm

Chris listened to the back and forth between Wade and Adrian, rolling his eyes at the two. They were so much alike, they could totally pass as long lost brothers.

"All of her lady bits are probably in her vagina. And all of that's guarded by teeth...kinda like a wookie's asshole. Yeah, wookies totally have teeth in their assholes. It's canon." He added his two cents, tossing Eagly a strip of bacon. Like Wade, he thought it was weird that they had a ton of breakfast food, but wouldn't question it.

"Jinx' bits are for my eyes only."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 7:37 pm

Gabe wrapped his arms around Mikko, giving her a tight squeeze. He hated to see her cry, but it was a relief to know that she actually missed him.

"I missed you too, babe. I thought you would move on, honestly. I wanted to give you time to figure out what you wanted."

Seeing how much her condition had deteriorated made him frown. "I wish you hadn't made that deal with Death. We don't know what kind of toll this will have on you...or your daughter."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 7:44 pm

Mikko didn't want to let him go but finally released her grip on him.

A month was too long. Of course I wouldn't have moved on. I waited for you. I stood in this room day and night. I didn't eat, I didn't do anything. I just laid in bed waiting for you. This morning was the first real breakfast I had in a month and I only got up because I got Angel. It reminded me that I need to take care of myself for the kids. I let myself slip into a depression and didn't think about the my kids. Speaking of, Where's Ezra?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 11:44 pm

Harley finally found Flag in the back of the humvee, resting on the sleeping bags that bad been left from their trip. She climbed into the back and laid beside him, resting on her back.

"You still feelin' like crud?" She asked, knowing the baby had triggered him.

Flag was quiet for a long moment, but finally gave a faint nod.  "I..can't live like this..." There was hesitation and sadness in his tone. He hated to burden her with his feelings, but he was mentally exhausted.

Harley frowned and gave his hand a squeeze. "Gabe is here. I'm sure Mikko and the baby will leave with him..."

Flag shook his head. "You know that won't make this go away.She wasn't anywhere near at the farmhouse..."

Harley knew what he was saying was true. He had been so terribly sick,  but she was trying to keep him positive.

"Mystique may be able to help..." She didn't want to tell him that she had asked the mutant to try and find a cure, that would only make Flag worry for her safety. "It's gonna be okay, babe. We'll find a cure." She told him, kissing his cheek.

"Boomer said we are runnin' low on supplies...and we're out of beer." She informed him, chuckling at that last bit. "Maybe me, you and Boomer can go scavengin' soon. Look for baby stuff while we're at it." She was trying to get his mind on something more positive. She took his hand, placing it on her stomach. "Don't ever say you can't do this, babe. Your lil nugget needs you. I need you."
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 10:23 am

Mystique raced down the roads almost losing control a few times but she made it back to the base safely. She parked next to the Humvee, grabbed the cooler and got out the car.

She heard talking in inside the Humvee, it sounded like Harley so she guess Flag was in there too. That could mean they were just talking or doing something else. She hated to disturb them. But this was important.

She knocked on the door of the vehicle.

It's Mystique!
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 1:25 pm

Jinx grinned and smooched Chris. She nibbled on some eggs.

I'm all for going out and getting some supplies. Maybe, we can find some other foods. Maybe I can make a pie everyone loves my pie! Just need some flour and apples. Though it is still winter might not find apples growing anywhere.

Bunker hill has an apple tree. I could get you some from there. Wade suggested. Maybe you guys and the bunker can start trading or something.

Digger perked up at that. That's not a bad idea. Though I don't know what we have of value other then man power.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 9:27 pm

Heading the knock, both Harley and Flag pushed themselves up, a smile tugging across Harley's face. She was hopeful that their new friend had managed to get the cure...

"We're not having sex...come in!!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 9:32 pm

Gabe hated to hear that she had gone through all that. He never thought she would grieve that much over him being gone.

"Ezra is at Shell City. He's havin' a good time hangin' out with Jade and the other kids there."
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 9:34 pm

Mystique opened the door and peeked in. She held up the cooler.

I have something that might help. There's no promises though. Bishop made a cure for the venom. He used it successfully to cure Waller. So it hopefully it works for you.

She took out the green vial and the syringe.

It's a guess on how much of this you'll need. I would start off slow though. I also got something for Mikko.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 9:38 pm

Mikko was happy to hear that Ezra was having fun. Shell city seemed to be good for him. He had other kids to play with and he seemed to have a little crush on Jade. Plus he got fresh air and wasn't stuffed underground.

I would love to move to Shell city. It would be good for the kids. But...Dwight still needs me. and I can't take his kid away and Sherry with your baby. Maybe we can convince them to move too. Dixie is a wild child she needs to be outside.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 9:43 pm

Working out trades with Bunker Hill did seem like a good idea...

"We can definitely offer manpower. Harley mentioned something about a farm...I think getting out from underground is a good idea. Do the farming thing...Yeehaw..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 9:57 pm

Yeah a farm would be nice. this place is fine and all. But living above ground, in a big open space sounds nicer. and it would be a better place to raise the kids. Of course there are wolves we have to worry about now. But if we build some mice high fences they shouldn't be an issue. Digger said as he ate.

Jinx was excited about the idea. I could set up a target practice spot for my explosives.

That caught Adrian's attention. You have explosives?

I make them!

Can you make me something?

Sure!

Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 8:24 pm

"Maybe Flag can be werewolf repellent. For what it's worth, I'm glad you and Flag both knocked up Harley. Libby is gonna have playmates." He told Digger. For the first time in a long time, Chris was excited for the future. He would be a dad soon, and he finally had a girl that actually loved him back.

"Maybe we can go out a little later and blow some shit up..." He told Jinx and Adrian.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brave and The Bold
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next