Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Brave and The Bold

Go down 
+26
Peter Parker
The Joker
Death
Zoe King
Lexi Davis
Batman
Jester Quinzel
Owen Mercer
Ally Black
Sherry
Dwight
Deadpool
Task Force X
Clark Kent
Ezra Juvanni
Gabriel Juvanni
Jinx
Amanda Waller
Rocksteady
Harley Quinn
Rick Flag
John Bishop
Peacemaker
Wonder Woman
Captain Boomerang
Mikko McKinnon
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

The Brave and The Bold Empty
PostSubject: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 11:58 pm

Mikko woke up early that morning freezing her ass off. It was cold on that floor! She had been sleeping against the steel cell bars and was feeling a little achy, nothing that wouldn't heal in a few as soon as she got up.

Pushing herself off the floor she brushed her hair out with her fingers and looked in her bag for something to wear. Today was the day that her and Flag were going to talk to Waller and Bishop. She didn't know if they would keep her or send her on some mission with the others. But she wanted to dress her best.

She found a black top that had sheer long sleeves and a pair of black leather pants.

Mikko quickly got undress and changed, slipping on a pair of boots and putting her long hair up in a ponytail. She splashed on some make up and was good to go!

She looked over to see if Peacemaker was still asleep hoping to be able to tell him bye before she left.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:24 am

Digger had a wonderful night with Ally, but even with all the love making it was still hard for him to get to sleep. It wasn't until the early morning that Digger finally found sleep and it seemed as soon as he fell asleep he was awake.

He laid still next to Ally thinking about Flag going to talk to Waller and all the things that she could want them to do. He had been on missions for the woman before so this was nothing new. But now he actually has things to lose. He had a kid on the way, he had Ally, he had Harley.

Before he didn't really care if he died on a mission, now he did.

Digger sighed deeply and slipped out of bed. He didn't know when Flag was leaving or coming back. He needed a shower.

He tried not to wake Ally as he slipped into the bathroom to take a hot shower.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:30 am

It was slow moving, getting Clark out of the woods and to Oceanside. Diana was tense, ready to fight off whatever might attack them, but they got lucky. Maybe the screamers knew it would be a fight, or maybe they just weren't interested in them. Whatever it was they made it to town without trouble.

The two got inside of a house and Diana baracaded the doors and windows.

There they stood for the night. Listening to the screams of the undead.

Morning came and Diana felt it was time to get out of the town before the undead became braver.

Clark, are you feeling any stronger?
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:47 am

Chris had slept on the floor next to Mikko. He was still sleeping when she woke, but rejoined the living shortly after. He greeted her with a groggy smile as he pushed himself up, stretching out his sore muscles...

"You sleep okay? Flag's kid came down to offer you a room last night but you were already passed out."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:50 am

Morning, you. Yeah I slept ok. Was a little cold but I'll live. So today's the big day.I wonder when Flag wants to leave...

Mikko pressed herself against the cell's bars.

How's about a kiss before I leave. I need some luck.
Back to top Go down
John Bishop

John Bishop

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 1:02 am

Bishop was busy getting things ready for Mikko's arrival. He didn't know if Waller had other plans for her, or wanted her on a mission and didn't care. He had his own agenda.

IVs were laid out next to a gurney that was prepared with heavy straps for the wrist, ankles and neck.

An ultrasound machine was also pushed next to the gurney to get images of the fetus and get prepared for possible removal.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 1:15 am

Last night had been incredible!! The trip had taken hours, but Flag had taken her to the farmhouse where he spent some weekends with his grandmother, helping her tend to farm animals after his grandfather was killed overseas.

He had brought her all this way because...he remembered a conversation they once had. He remembered how she told him that she thought fireplaces were romantic...she just wanted to sit in front of one, snuggled up with someone she felt something for....

This date had been weeks in the making. Flag had made a trip ahead of time to prepare everything, and it played out beautifully. Like something out of a romantic novel.

He remembered that she had wanted to see the stars. Hours had been spent out on the balcony of the second story, gazing up at the sky and just taking in the beauty. It made him happy to see her so enthusiastic and so full of life, like nothing that Waller could ever do could touch them...

The rest of the night had been spent on a mattress in front of the fireplace, making love well into the early morning hours...

In between one of their breaks, Flag finally gathered himself enough to unearth the black and red diamond ring that had been hidden beside the mattress. He kissed her deeply as a distraction, kneading her hand as he lavished her, and slowly slipped it onto her ring finger...

"Will...you marry me?" He asked between labored breaths. She had asked first, but he had wanted to give her a ring...he wanted to do this right, and he may not get another chance...
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 1:37 am

The distraction had worked beautifully. Harley was so into that passionate kiss that his other movements had gone unnoticed..

She felt the ring as it was slid onto her finger, and then the question. At first, she thought she was dreaming. This was too romantic to be real life! And she had asked him, but he had not said yes....

She looked at the ring in disbelief, tears welling up in her eyes, and soon she was balling! Hardcore, ugly crying!

Flag was a little worried at first...

"You...can say no..."

"Shut up!" She managed between her sobs, so intense now she had the hiccups! "Don't ruin this moment..." She wrapped her arms around him, catching his lips in a deep kiss. "Yes!!! I wanna be your wifey!"

Several more hours were spent making love and enjoying each other's company. Unfortunatrly time was ticking away and they had to get a move on....

They returned to the bunker just as everyone else was coming alive....Harley could NOT wait to announce her engagement!!
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 1:48 am

Chris also pressed himself against the bars and met her lips in a kiss. He was worried for her and couldn't shake the guilt that she was in this situation because of him....

"Good luck, sexy. Don't let anything happen to those titties "
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 1:51 am

Mikko kissed Chris deeply letting it linger for a bit. Finally she slowly pulled away and grinned.

My titties will be just fine. I'll see you soon.

She headed out of the prison and back up into the kitchen. She didn't know where else to go to. And the kitchen seemed to be where everyone met up. Now she just had to wait for Flag to be ready. Honestly she more nervous than she was letting on. But she didn't want to show it. She wanted to think positive. Everything was going to be ok.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 2:18 am

The moment Flag parked, Harley's anxiety seemed to go completely through the roof. The realization that Flag would soon be leaving to meet Waller was starting to set in as she stepped out of the vehicle....

Her legs felt weak, almost refusing to carry her inside..."Babe..let's go back to your grandma's farm, okay?? Or..we can go further, where Waller can't find us...maybe the explosives become deactivated out of range..." It was hopeful thinking, and she knew that...

She was soon in tears. Flag wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly. He knew that he didn't have to tell her things wouldn't work that way. "It's gonna be okay. Nothin' but a boring meeting today.." He tried to reassure her as they headed inside...

Flag walked Harley into the kitchen to get some water, and that's where they found Mikko...

"Good morning." He greeted, pulling out a chair and guiding a sobbing Harley into it, and handed her the water, kissing her cheek and giving her shoulders a squeeze...

It looked like he was going to have to go ask Digger for a favor before heading out...
Back to top Go down
Rocksteady

Rocksteady

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 2:24 am

Rocksteady woke snuggled up next to Cleo. At first he didn't want to get out of bed as he was quite comfortable where he was. But he had to use the bathroom and it was getting critical.

So carefully he slipped out of bed and went to the restroom. Now that he was awake his stomach started to rumble. Rocky didn't want to wake Cleo but thought it would be nice to make them some breakfast they could share in bed.

As quietly as he could he got dressed and left for the kitchen.

Rocksteady was not expecting to find his long time friend sitting in the kitchen. He walked in the room and locked eyes with Mikko. Mikko's face lit up and she jumped out of her chair running and leaping in Rocky's arms.

OMG ROCKSTEADY!!!! What are you doing here!?

Rocky hugged her tightly. I live here. What about you?

I don't know yet. I have to go meet someone with Flag.

Rocky let her go and frowned. SO you got mixed up in all that uh?

You know me always getting in trouble.

Rocky remembered he was there to make breakfast and started to take things out to cook. Don't get in too much trouble.

She shrugged. Think it's too late for that.

Soon Flag and Harley joined them. Mikko smiled and tried to be in a good mood. Morning! But Harley was a mess. Mkko got up and hugged the woman.

It's going to be ok. I'll make sure nothing happens to him I promise.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 2:27 am

After a quick shower Digger still wasn't feeling better. He got dressed and headed out with Carnage. Like the others he went into the kitchen letting Ally sleep.

Morning. He told the others. and noticed Harley crying.

You ok? Having baby trouble again?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 2:45 am

Harley returned Mikko's hug, squeezing her tightly as she sobbed. She sniffled and wiped at her tears when Mikko told her that she would watch after Flag. It did make her feel better to know someone would have his back.

"Thank you...I don't wanna be widowed before I get friggin' married...." She sniffled...

Soon Digger joined and Flag greeted with a quiet nod, strangely relieved that be was there. He had a way with Harley. It made her feel better, too. Her sobs seemed to intensify as she stood and hugged him...
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 2:48 am

Digger hugged her back and rubbed her back.

Yer getting married? He asked. Well that's a good thing! Everything is going to be fine. They're just going to talk. flag will come back and tell us all about what Waller wants.

Mikko nodded in agreement. yeah we'll be back home in no time.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 3:13 am

God, Harley hated her hormones!! She had never cried so much in her life....not even when Mistah J dumped her!!

Hearing that Boomer seemed to be happy for her was certainly a distraction. She wiped at her tears and managed a smile as she showed off the ring. "He put a ring on it this morning..." She announced through sob induced hiccups..

Flag was grateful for Digger. He may have hated the connection the guy had with Harley, but it was certainly helpful now..

He pressed a kiss against her lips and hugged her...

"I'm sure Digger would like to keep you company..we'll be back before you miss me." He managed a small smile. He was putting a lot of trust in Harley not to slip up again....

His attention then shifted to Mikko. "Ready to roll out?"

Last edited by Harley Quinn on Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 3:17 am

Digger took Harley's hand and looked at the ring. It was nice. A part of him was a bit jealous. But mostly he was happy for her. He smiled and let her hand go.

It's pretty, suits you. Why don't you sit down and i'll make you some breaakfast.

Mikko was more than ready to go. She gave Rocky one more hug before heading out with Flag.

So you know about the other guy we're meeting right? Mikko asked. wondering if Flag knew about Bishop.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:05 pm

Flag headed to the humvee with Mikko and opened the vehicle door for her. They had not been back long, so the vehicle's engine was still warm, which was a good thing. They wouldn't have to wait long for the heater to put out warm air. The snow had calmed down, but it was still freezing.

He climbed into the driver's seat, and soon they were on their way. "All I know officially is that he's highly interested in you. He was military, so I have heard of him. I thought he was nothing more than a military rumor. The tale I've heard, he was abducted by the grey aliens and experimented on...he's immortal. He operates with extreme prejudice against anything he deems out of this world....I guess the rumors are true." He sighed, trying not to think too deeply into what Waller could possibly want.

Fatigue was starting to set in. He hadn't slept at all... "I guess he had somethin' to do with Waller survivin' after I put a bullet through her skull. She was dead...I checked..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:12 pm

Mikko hopped in the vehicle and with Flag in the drivers seat they were soon off. Her stomach was starting to heart from the nerves but she wouldn't admit it.

Yeah. Well, When you have blood that can heal people scientist tend to be interested in you. He had kidnapped my son a while back luckily no long term damage was done. Are you ok to drive? She asked. He looked tired.

You did get sleep right?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:14 pm

Harley felt her heart break all over again when Flag disappeared from sight. She worried it could be the last time she saw him, and that thought made it difficult to breathe...

Digger's compliment was a bit of a distraction and she managed a shaky grin as she took a seat at the table, trying to compose herself. "Thanks, Boomer." She sniffled, hands shaking. Stress was not a good look for her. "You...really happy for me?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:18 pm

Digger sat down next to Harley and put an arm around her.

Of course I am. Hey I know what'll cheer you up. Why don't we go give Peacemaker another ice bath. That'll take your mind off things.

Digger was pulling at straws trying to get Harley's mind off of things. Anything that she might find enjoyable he would do. Even if tossing cold water on some guy was not something he was keen to do.

Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:56 pm

So Bishop was the type to experiment on children...Flag already hated his guts. It was too bad the guy couldn't die...

Mikko had obviously picked up on the fact that be was exhausted, but things could certainly be worse...

"We....kinda lost track of time.." He admitted. Well, Harley  had, but it had been her night and he wasn't going to spoil it by suggesting they sleep so he could go to this meeting...

"I'm okay though. I'm used to goin' days without sleep..." One of the perks of being active military back when the world was in order, there was no time for rest in war...and this was definitely shaping up to be war....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 1:01 pm

Had a romantic night uh? That sounds nice. Been years since I had one of those. Not that it matters. So this Waller woman seems pretty mean. I wonder what she'll have us do. Maybe assassinate someone. I could eat them. I could eat her. I'm hungry.

Mikko leaned back in her seat and got quiet for a bit.

Be honest with me. Are you worried?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 1:05 pm

Harley leaned into Digger, wiping at her tears. His suggestion earned a weak smile and a light chuckle. It was incredibly tempting, but she hated the guy a little less now..however,  that didn't mean she trusted or liked him.

"Naaaah. Mikko likes the doofus. She's watchin' over Flag for me, so I'd feel bad if I accidentally killed her boytoy with hypothermia. He's still a jackass, though. I wonder where he finds his steroids..." She mused..

"Things goin' good with you and your new girl?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 1:09 pm

Least he got a smile out of her.

We're doing good so far. I really like her. But we're still getting to know each other so who knows when she'll get sick of me.

Rocksteady had finished up and left taking food back to the bedroom for him and Cleo. With Rocky gone Digger got up and started cooking food for Harley, she was eating for three after all she needed food.

I'm going to cook you a lovely breakfast you just sit there and look pretty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brave and The Bold
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next