Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Brave and The Bold

Go down 
+26
Peter Parker
The Joker
Death
Zoe King
Lexi Davis
Batman
Jester Quinzel
Owen Mercer
Ally Black
Sherry
Dwight
Deadpool
Task Force X
Clark Kent
Ezra Juvanni
Gabriel Juvanni
Jinx
Amanda Waller
Rocksteady
Harley Quinn
Rick Flag
John Bishop
Peacemaker
Wonder Woman
Captain Boomerang
Mikko McKinnon
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Mystique

Mystique

The Brave and The Bold - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 9:39 pm

A familiar face. She remembered Flag from the lab maybe Mikko was here after all.

Hello. I'm looking for Mikko. This is her baby.

Mystique showed him to Harley and the little boy looked at Harley with big red eyes and smiled.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 9:47 pm

Fortunately Ezra was off playing with Jade when the fight broke out, and that's where his son still was when Donnie delivered the news that Chris had tried to tell him.

He wasn't sure if it was true, or if Mikko was just trying to get him home, but either way...he was concerned about her. If she was sick, he did not want his son to see his mother like that.

Gabe sighed deeply. Maybe he shouldn't have attacked Chris with a knife, but the guy triggered him. He genuinely hated him.

"Did that piece of shit say which bunker she's at?"
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 9:51 pm

There was clearly a lot of hate towards Chris from Gabe. Don could only guess Don was starting to put the pieces together.

Yes, She's at the military base. She was suppose to go there to spend time with Evelyn and Rocksteady but she wont leave her room. Maybe it's none of my business but don't go to her if with so much anger. it will do more harm than good.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 10:10 pm

Dwight's scent was radiating off of the little one, causing Flag's eyes to turn red. Harley wanted nothing more than to hold the little one, but seeing her fiance's struggles, she placed herself between Flag and Mystique...even if her guy was in control...

"Follow us!" Keeping a tight grip on Flag's hand, they headed inside and she took Flag into the kitchen where Chris and Jinx were.

"Chris! Can you take our guest to see Mikko, she has a surprise for her..."

Harley made sure that Flag wasn't about to snap, then took Chris' place helping Jinx with preparing lunch for everyone.

Seeing that Mystique was holding a baby, Chris' face lit up... "Is that Angel?"
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 10:14 pm

Mystique followed them into the kitchen unaware that Flag was being triggered by the little one.

SHe walked over to Chris and held out the baby to him.

It is Mikko's child. So yes I suppose it is. I snuck him out of the lab. Though I'm sure by now Bishop has noticed that he's gone.

Adrian was in the kitchen sipping on orange juice when Mysitque came walking in. An alien, awesome!
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 10:32 pm

Flag was unable to stay in the kitchen long. He was in control, but the scent was painful. He quietly excused himself and headed out of the bunker.

"I think the word alien is racist or something. Maybe she's Kryptonian. " Chris smiled as he took the little one into his arms. "This is gonna make Mikko happy.." He wasted no time heading to Mikko's door and knocking...

"Hey babe, there's someone here to see you..."

Harley frowned when she realized Flag had to retreat. Her gaze shifted to Mystique. "You work in the lab, right? I need you to help me save my fiance'..."
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 10:38 pm

I'm not an alien. Mystique said unamused.

She looked at Harley and frowned.

After taking the baby I can't go back to the lab. I assume the experiments Bishop did on Flag are effecting him. She sighed deeply and nodded.

There could be something to help him. But I don't know what. I'm not a scientist I don't know what Bishop's drugs do.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 10:41 pm

Mikko didn't want to get up, but hearing that someone was there to see her made her curious. Could it be Gabe? No. Chris wouldn't sound so happy and Gabe wouldn't come to the base. But that even made her more curious.

Finally she slipped out of bed and opened the door.

She couldn't see anything other than fuzzy shapes so she knew that Chris was holding something. But she picked up on Dwight's sent. It confused her at first until she realized what Chris was holding.

Is that Angel? She asked holding out her arms for him.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 11:13 am

Chris took Mikko's hand and guided her over to the bed, sitting down with her. He knew her eyesight was bad and didn't want any accidents to happen.

"Yeah, it's your little one. He looks just like you...and Dwight." He told her as he carefully placed the bundle in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 11:23 am

"Yeah, the experiments messed him up. He's venomous...but it's also poisonin' him too. Do you have friends on the inside that may know what's what?" Because she really didn't want to take the chance of giving Flag the wrong stuff and possibly making him worse...or killing him.

Hearing that Mystique couldn't go back, Harley knew she was probably without a place to go. "If you need a place to stay, we have room here."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 11:30 am

Gabe just nodded at Don. His history with Chris would only piss him off more if he tried to explain it, so he would stay quiet on the matter. It also didn't help his mood that Mikko was under the same roof as Peacemaker.

"Is it okay if I leave Ezra here while I go check on her?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 11:43 am

Mikko sat down on the bed and took little Angel in her arms. She held him close to her face feeling his little hands touch her. Happy tears rolled down her cheeks.

Thank you. She told Chris and kissed his cheek. How did you get him back, and so soon?
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 11:53 am

I may be able to ask one of the scientist there. He's a strange fellow I suspect he's not entirely human, but like myself can blend in. His name is Dr. Morbius. I've caught him twice sabotaging Bishop's operations I think we can trust him. And I would be happy to join your group if you'll have me.

Mystique still wasn't sure how she would get Harley into the lab though. She could change her appearance to blend in but Harley would stick out.

Maybe I should go back and find what you need by myself. I'm not sure how I would get you into the lab.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante

Vigilante

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 11:55 am

Adrian listened in to Harley and Mystique's conversation and was totally ready for some action.

Infulltration of an evil government lab I'm totally in! I need some action. Who we gonna kill!?
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 11:57 am

Donatello nodded to Gabe.

Of course we'll watch over him, Ezra is in good hands. Go make sure Mikko is alright.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 12:02 pm

Jinx was finishing up the food and setting the table. Over the month she had become quite the home maker. She was still her crazy self, but she cooked and cleaned more. Her and Chris also went out looking for baby things for little Libby. It was early in Mikko's pregnancy but it was good to be prepared.

Of course Mikko was always invited but she never wanted to come.

Jinx had never liked Mikko before but that dislike had faded away, now she didn't mind the woman and even felt bad for her. She hoped having her son back made her feel better.

With the table set and food ready she called out to everyone to come eat.

-------

https://landofthefallen.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=235
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brave and The Bold
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40