Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Brave and The Bold

Go down 
+26
Peter Parker
The Joker
Death
Zoe King
Lexi Davis
Batman
Jester Quinzel
Owen Mercer
Ally Black
Sherry
Dwight
Deadpool
Task Force X
Clark Kent
Ezra Juvanni
Gabriel Juvanni
Jinx
Amanda Waller
Rocksteady
Harley Quinn
Rick Flag
John Bishop
Peacemaker
Wonder Woman
Captain Boomerang
Mikko McKinnon
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 8:12 pm

Mikko chuckled at that. I don't think Jinx would like that very much. Plus I think sleeping with Death would kill you. I wouldn't want that. I'll be ok.

She gave his cheek a little smooch.

No I don't need any blood. But that Adrian guy was smelling good. So if you get tired of him send him my way and I'll eat him up. She joked. Well. she was mostly joking. If given the chance she would probaby eat him. She was hungry.

I'm going to get some sleep. I'll be out later.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 9:48 pm

So much was going on. It was a lot to take in. Not only did they have Mikko in her current state, but Chris' friend that they knew nothing about. And...an eagle?

"Apparently Mikko made a deal with Death and the end result was her losing her immortality. I'm not sure why she needed to make a deal....but there seems to be a lot of that goin' around..." He glanced at Harley, still not happy about the deal she had made to bring the Joker back. Wade had fixed it, but everything came with a price.

"Her scent is more of a trigger...I don't know if that means she's a threat or not..." His eyes were still bright red and he felt uncomfortable in his own skin, but hopefully that would pass..

"What about this Adrian? Does he seem to pose a threat?" Because be still didn't fully trust Chris. The guy was working at redemption, but Flag would not be letting his guard down with him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 9:51 pm

Digger didn't like that at all. Why would they bring Mikko here if there was a possiblity that she could be a danger? Did Bunker Hill kick her out? Where was her husband? Did he kick her out? That would make sense.

No. He seems more like an idiot than a threat. Digger answered.

Let's get inside it's freezing out here.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 10:02 pm

"Naaaah, Adrian used to be a pain in the ass sometimes, but I can't let you eat him. He's my pal. Plus, he may give you the shits." He teased, giving her a squeeze and a peck on the cheek.

"Get some rest. Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon. Then you can officially meet Eagly and V." With that, he left so she could rest, then headed back into the kitchen with the others, grabbed a pack of chips from the counter and plopped down at the table. He gave Eagly a few scratches on the head and offered him a chip.

"Where have you been, V? I tried finding you but that didn't go very well..."
Back to top Go down
Vigilante

Vigilante

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 10:10 pm

Adrian and Jinx were chatting when Chris came back into the kitchen.

Jinx adored Eagly and was surprised that the eagle ate chips!

Adrian shrugged his shoulders at Chris' question.

I've been everywhere! Kicking zombie ass. Couldn't stay in one place for too long not only is there zombies out there but the living aren't too friendly either. I can't tell you how many people I've had to kill They all deserved it though. Then Eagly found me. and we started looking for you. That's been a while and now here we are one big happy family. I find out you have a bitchen girlfriend and a zombie baby momma.

Adrian had wondered if that meant the baby would be a zombie and had asked Jinx. Jinx told him not to bring it up to Chris though. But it was so hard not to ask!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 10:14 pm

When Mikko was left alone in her room she changed into warm pajamas and slipped under the covers of the bed. She hid her head under the blankets, curling up, never planning to leave that spot again. She lost Gabe, Ezra, she wasn't even human anymore. She didn't know if she would get Angel back. And even though she was sure Liberty would live she wasn't sure if she would be normal.

Mikko was stressed and depressed. And she never planned on leaving her bedroom ever.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 9:09 pm

"Just what we need. Another idiot." Flag sighed and nodded at Digger. It was freezing and the snow was falling heavier than before. He pushed Harley's wheelchair into the bunker, mentally preparing himself to meet the newcomer.

Chris listened to what his friend had been through, understanding the struggle. They all had to do things in order to survive, but he knew Adrian never had a problem with killing people.

They were soon joined by Flag, Harley and Boomer. Harley's face lit up seeing the eagle, but Flag kept her at a distance from it for now.

"Flag, this is my friend Adrian...and Eagly." Chris introduced.

Flag sat at the table with Harley close beside him. Before he could answer, Harley offered Vigilante a hand. "Harley Quinn, nice to meet'cha!"
Back to top Go down
Vigilante

Vigilante

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 9:17 pm

Adrian turned to the new comers and gave a wave. When Harley offered her hand he took it and gave it a shake.

Vigilante. Nice to meet you too. She's a cheery one. He said to Chris.

He turned to Flag. I'm told yer the leader of this place. You don't have to worry about me. I take up little space and don't eat much.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 9:54 pm

"Well, you're welcome here as long as you don't cause any trouble." Flag told Adrian.

Chris was still feeding Eagly, fighting back happy tears over being reunited with his bird. He was glad that Jinx seemed to like him, too.  They would be one big happy family.

Harley nudged Digger with her elbow. "Sooooo...when are you gonna sign my cast? I'm not gettin' any younger!" She teased.

There were lots of things to be concerned about, but Flag was worried over the Mikko situation. She said that she was in control, but what if she wasn't?

"We're going to have to keep an eye on Mikko until we know if she's safe. Someone will need to stay close to her room. I can take first watch, but I'm going to need help...any volunteers?"

Harley frowned and shook her head. "She triggers you, babe. Plus, I'm supposed to be takin' it easy. I'm gonna need you for snuggles...and...sexual healin' .." She wiggled her brows.

"It was my idea to bring her here, Colonel. I'll take full responsibility for her.." Chris volunteered.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante

Vigilante

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 9:59 pm

Cool cool cool. This seems like a nice place to settle down in. The last few places I tried to stay at were a bust. Adrian told them.

You have a marker? Digger asked. I dot nothing to write with.

Jinx gave a little pout. She was hoping that she would get some snuggles in tonight. But it looked like Chris had to babysit. Can't we just lock her in her room?
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 11:08 am

Overhearing Digger's comment to Harley, Chris pulled a sharpie marker from his pants pocket and tossed it to the guy. "These are not my pants, so don't ask me why I randomly have a marker on me. I guess Colossus has to sign autographs or something." He shrugged, then shifted his attention to Jinx.

"I brought her here to help her, babe. I don't want her to feel like a prisoner."

Flag was starting to feel unwell. While he was still completely in control and in his own mindset, the venom was making him sick. His 'capabilities' were evolved for an immortal, but he was still human. Had Bishop's experiments continued, he would have created the perfect killing machine, but as it was, a human body was not capable of handling the production and handling of venom, not to mention the emotional struggle of holding onto one's humanity.

He was trying hard to act like everything was okay, but the fatigue and flu like symptoms were quickly wearing on him.  "We can put surveillance right outside her room. Chris, if you're up to that responsibility, you can put the video monitor in your room so you don't have to camp outside her bedroom."
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 1:01 pm

Digger caught the marker and found a nice spot on Harley's cast. He started drawing a little wolf pup. Under it he wrote; ' injured fighting puppies' then in smaller print under that he wrote 'boomer was here'.

He admired his art word.

That's a one of a kind piece of art right there.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante

Vigilante

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 1:04 pm

Seemed this living dead girl needed to be watched over. He wasn't doing anything else so he raised his handed eagerly.

I can stay up and watch her! How much trouble can one chick be? Anyway, she likes me! She said I smell good.

Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 2:00 pm

It seemed the new guy was volunteering for Mikko duty. Flag and Chris exchanged a glance at each other.

"Chris, you know Adrian better than we do. Think he's capable?"

Indeed, Chris knew him best, but knew how easily distracted and 'trigger happy' his best friend could be...

"Yeah, he can do this." He then looked at Adrian. "She did not mean that as a compliment, V. If for some reason she goes crazy, don't shoot. Please. Come get me if things get heated."

Harley smiled at Digger and admired his contribution to her cast. "That's adorable! Thanks, Boomie!" She pressed a kiss against his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante

Vigilante

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 2:16 pm

Don't shoot, got it. It'll be fine. I know how to handle the ladies.

But Adrian had his knife ready just in case because no one said he couldn't stab the woman if she attacked him.

Digger grinned and grabbed a beer for him and Ally. he handed Ally the drink and popped his own open.

I'm glad that's all settled. Flag I think you should go get some rest. And if Mikko continues to make you feel like crap we should probably send her home. I'm all for helping the woman out though I don't know what we're helping her for, but not at the expense of our own people. Even if if that person is an ass. He added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 4:11 pm

Ally had just been quietly listening to the conversations. She took the beer and smiled at her man, scooting close and leaning against him as he spoke. Her man had real leadership potential and she was proud of him.

Flag returned the smirk, snorting at Digger's comment. "Awww, Digger Harkness actually cares...I'm touched." He teased.

"I don't think it's Mikko that's makin' me feel like shit. I think my body is remindin' me that I'm not supposed to be venomous..." And there were consequences.

Chris decided that it was his turn to sign Harley's cast. He took the sharpie from Digger and slid next to her, and quickly got to work. He did his best to draw the dove of peace with a peace sign below it, then signed 'I was touched by Peacemaker'.

Harley looked at the dove in confusion. "That's a cute...ghost?"

Chris frowned. "It's the dove of peace!"
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 4:20 pm

Jinx looked at the dove Chris drew and smiled. It was a nice try at a dove.

How come you don't have a pet dove? It's on your uniform and you draw it on things. Seems like it's your animal.

Adrian pointed at jinx in agreement. I wondered the same thing! But Eagly is cool.

Oh yeah an eagle is way more badass for a pet.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 5:11 pm

Digger wrapped an arm around Ally and pulled her close. He kissed the top of her head.

Well if I'm no longer needed, my lovely lady and I are going to head to bed and get naughty.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 5:28 pm

"I would love to have a pet dove, but Eagly would eat it " Chris told the two, giving Jinx a squeeze.

"So V, why are you still single? I thought surely you would have found a woman, or man that could tolerate you by now..."
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 5:34 pm

Flag gave a nod at Digger. "I think you're good, man. Thanks for holdin' things down." He told him, pushing himself up from his chair.

"Think I'm callin' it a day. Or, night. Or whatever it is."

"Me too! We can't let Boomer and Ally have all the fun!"
Back to top Go down
Vigilante

Vigilante

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 5:41 pm

I'm a strong independent man who don't need no woman. That and uh. Hard to find anyone still alive. Got to think about your priorities, P. There's no time for relationships. We have to save the world. Fight the bad guys! Let's get out there and blow some heads up!

Jinx wagged a finger at Adrian. No blowing heads up tonight. You volenteered to watch Mikko.

Oh yeah. Well lets hope I don't have to start with her head.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 6:31 pm

Adrian didn't seem to be into relationships, that was something that had not changed over the years. He was more into blowing things up, and that was okay....but then he mentioned blowing Mikko's head up...

"Nothing happens to Mikko, V. Understand?" His tone was stern...he needed to make that point clear.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante

Vigilante

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 6:43 pm

Adrian put his hands up in defense.

Yeah, yeah. I got it nothing will happen to her. Geeze.

Jinx grabbed a bite to eat. Chris, ya hungry? I can whip ya up something.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 7:05 pm

It seemed that Adrian got the point. Good. At Jinx question, he nodded. "Starving. I can help you. Figured we could whip up something for Mikko, too. Adrian, you hungry dude?"
Back to top Go down
Vigilante

Vigilante

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 7:10 pm

Nah I ate. Adrian leaned back in his chair as Chris and Jinx cooked up something real quick. All they really had was breakfast foods. Eggs and meats were easy to come by.

Jinx was happy to have the help and gave Chris' ass a grab every chance she got as they worked.

Soon they had a meal.

Jinx sat down to eat and Adrian stood up.

I'll take the food to Mikko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brave and The Bold
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next