Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Brave and The Bold

Go down 
+9
Jinx
Captain Boomerang
Deadpool
Gabriel Juvanni
Mikko McKinnon
Mystique
Peacemaker
Harley Quinn
Evelyn Porter
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

The Brave and The Bold Empty
PostSubject: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 12:08 pm

Evelyn hadn't seen much of her mother which was sad. But she understood that her mom was going through a lot.

When it was announced that it was time to eat she made her way to the kitchen passing by Mikko's room. The door was open so she looked inside to see Mikko holding a baby.

She walked into the bedroom.

Is that Angel? She asked.

Mikko looked up and Nodded. Come see your baby brother.

Evelyn eagerly walked over to the bed and looked at the little baby. He was so tiny and cute. A little creepy looking, like some thing out of a vampire movie. But a cute vampire. Evelyn rubbed Angel's cheek with a finger and Angel tried biting her.

Awwww he already sees me as food. How cute.

Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 2:10 pm

Harley was quiet for a moment. This was pretty important and she felt she needed to be a part of it. But Mystique was right. Having her there could jeopardize things...

"Are you sure? I hate for you to have to do it alone.."

It seemed that Adrian was eager to play a part in it, too. But he seemed more excited about the damages he could cause. [color]"I think you need to sit this one out. It's pretty important. Flag's life could depend on it..."[/color]

It seemed that food was ready, but she needed to figure out were Flag had ran off to....
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 2:19 pm

Mikko was the happiest Chris had seen her in weeks. Though, it was a little concerning that the baby was already trying to bite people. Chris wouldn't comment on that fact, though...

"Sounds like food's ready, come eat. After we can set up the crib we got for Libby. Angel's gonna need someplace to sleep, after all..."
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 2:20 pm

I'll go in under the disguise as one of the other nurses, I know their shifts just can't be caught in the same place as them at the same time. I'll talk to Morbius he can help me get what you need for Flag. If there is even anything that can help him.

Adrian was insulted that he had to sit this one out. Did she not think he could handle an important job? He helped save the world before! That was pretty damn important more important than her boyfriend. Whatever. When food was served he ate and soon all was forgotten.

Mystique handed Harley the baby bag.

Give this to Mikko she will need it. I'll head back to the lab.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 2:24 pm

Mikko would have protested food as she had been doing. But Chris reminded her that she did have Libby to worry about. She needed to eat. Angel would need a healthy mother too. It was enough for her to finally give in and agree to food.

Ok. You got a crib? Yer gonna be such a good daddy. She told Chris and stood up with Angel.

Evelyn helped guide Mikko out the door and to the kitchen with the others.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 2:26 pm

Gabe thanked Donnie and soon headed out, making the long trip back to Bunker Hill to get Wase, because he didn't know how to get to the military base...
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 2:32 pm

Wade had been keeping himself busy with hunting werewolves the past month. It was a new threat that had to be eliminated and he was bored.

Today was a new year new him though! So he was in the gym working on those muscles. He needed to work off the all the quasadillas he had been eating.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 4:03 pm

When food was placed in front of him Digger filled his plate and dug in. He was listening to the girls talk about going to the lab to find something that would help Flag and was secretly thankful that it sounded like the blue lady was going back on her own.

We also need to put together a group to go out and get more beer. and other things. He told the room with a full mouth.

Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 5:58 pm

It was incredibly fortunate that Harley could not read Adrian's mind. Instead, her focus was on Mystique, sparing the woman a smile. "Thank you. But...sit and eat first?" She was eager to get the cure for Flag, but it would seem rude to send her out without offering.

She was so preoccupied with Mystique that she had not noticed Digger until he spoke. She smiled brightly at him and ruffled his hair. [color=red]"Heeey Boomie! Did ya miss me?" She took a seat beside him, but knew she couldn't stick around long. Flag was MIA.

"We'll send people out soon. Can't have Boomer without booze. How were things while we were away?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 6:02 pm

Mystique took a seat and began to eat. She would be quick knowing that if Flag was in danger than time was not on their side.

Digger smiled and gave a shrug.

Things were boring mostly. I thought Mikko would cause more problems but she was alright. I did miss ya. Have fun out there? Didn't get attack by any wolves did ya?
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 6:29 pm

Chris also helped Mikko to the kitchen, then pulled out a chair for her.

"I can hold Angel while you eat. As long as he doesn't give me rabies."

Harley snagged a piece of bacon and nibbled on it. She was starving. The little ones demanded food!

She would spare Digger of the stresses she went through trying to get Flag through those rough days and nights. She was afraid of anyone knowing just how bad it was getting..how he had accidentally bitten her a few times, but she had built up an immunity. The others wouldn't be that lucky.

"It's really nice out there. I can't wait for you all to see it someday. There's enough room for everyone. We just need to build up the fences. There were a few wolves, but as soon as Flag went towards them, they ran off. They seemed scared of 'im."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 6:35 pm

Gabe finally made it home. After some searching, he found Wade in the gym. "Hey, man. You up for a trip? I need to go to the base, but I dunno where it's at..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 6:35 pm

Mikko sat down with Angel. When Chris offered to take him she at first didn't want to give her son up. But she did need to free her hands to eat. And she trusted Chris with her child so she finally handed him over.

Jinx looked at the little boy and waved her finger in front of him. Angel reached out trying to catch her finger. Awwww He's feisty.

Mikko only realized how hungry she was when she started eating.

Can't wait to see it. It'll be nice to live in some fresh air. I would like my little one to be in fresh air too. Digger said.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 6:38 pm

Wade was sweating to the oldies as he worked out when Gabe came in.

Gonna visit Mikko? Yeah I can take ya. Let me rinse off real fast. wanna join me in the shower? He asked. It was a joke, but if Gabe was willing he was all for it.

Wade quickly went into the gyms shower room to wash off and change.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 7:22 pm

Gabe was taken aback by Wade's offer, though he should have expected it. Wade was a flirt. "I'm good, man."

He took a seat on the weight bench as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 7:27 pm

Wade took a quick shower and got dressed in his deadpool uniform then headed back out to Gabe.

Ok I'm fresh as a daisy. Let's get going.

He headed out with Gabe to the car.

Honestly I thought you would have came back sooner. Must have been having a good time where you were.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 7:34 pm

Harley finally began piling food onto a plate, enough for her and Flag. She had hoped that he would have joined them by now, but the fact that he had not was indication that be was having issues.

"Maybe we can make the move before the nuggets are born. I gotta go find Flag. I'll let him know we need to send out a scavengin' team." With that she headed out of the kitchen, in search of her missing fiance'.

Chris smiled down at the little one as he bounced him in his arms. "I bet you're wanting some boob right now, aren't you? Believe me kid, that want will not go away as you get older..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 7:40 pm

Gabe was glad that Wade did not press the shower issue. Soon they were on their way. "I needed some time. Guess you heard she fucked that loser again. And...she's pregnant by him. Shell City is nice. I don't think I'm cut out for this livin' underground shit."
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 7:42 pm

Jinx dug in the baby bag and pulled out a bottle and some red liquid. She guessed it was the formula they were feeding him.

What is this? Jinx asked.

Mystique looked up at Jinx. It's a synthetic blood. that's what he eats. or he could have the real thing.

Jinx shrugged and put the blood in the bottle and handed it to Chris to feed Angel.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 7:46 pm

Wade hoped they didn't run into any trouble on the way to the base, these streets be dangerous these days.

Yeah I heard. Sorry man. But she loves you. I know she does. and maybe you two should move to Shell City. Get out of the bunker, the open air might do you both some good. and it would be good for the kids. course Dwight depends on her so she does have that to think of. Complicated.

Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 9:05 pm

"Synthetic blood...what is that, exactly. Does that mean he can't breast feed?" Chris asked as he took the bottle and placed it to Angel's lips. His attention then turned to Mystique.

"You a mutant? Is that term degrading or should I say something else? I remember you from the lab. Thanks for your assistance back there."
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 9:15 pm

Angel took the bottle and eagerly began to drink up the liquid.

You're welcome. Yes I'm a mutant. No the term isn't degrading. But I rather be called by name. Mystique. As for can the child breast feed, I don't know. He's pretty much a vampire But maybe Mikko's milk would be fine.

Mikko frowned. I'm not producing milk right now. But I can give him blood.

I brought everything they had in the lab, just keep it cool. You have at least a month's worth.

Thank you. I owe you a lot. If you ever need anything let me know.

I'll keep that in mind. Well I should head back to the lab. Harley wants me to talk to one of the doctors there to see about a cure for her man.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 9:39 pm

Chris felt bad for Mikko that she wouldn't be able to do the mommy things with Angel since she wasn't producing milk, but figured that wouldn't damage their bond.

Hearing that Mystique was going back for a cure for Flag definitely had his interest.

"Do you think Flag can be cured? Maybe something could help Mikko, too. Do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 9:47 pm

Mystique looked over at Mikko. She had all the symptoms of the infection. She would need a cure for that. Possibly. I think Bishop found a slight cure for the infection. It's not a complete cure. But it does lessen the symptoms. As for Flag, I don't really know. I'm going to talk to a friend. Tell him Flag's symptoms and see what he thinks. I'm hesitant to ask for help, I can change my apperance to get in the lab, getting other people inside will be hard.

Mikko finished eating and sat back in her chair.

It would be great to see again. But don't risk your life for me. If you can't get a cure for me don't worry about it.

I'll do what I can.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 9:59 pm

"Yeah. Maybe a move would be good." Maybe he would talk to Mikko about that, if they worked things out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brave and The Bold
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next