Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Brave and The Bold

Go down 
+9
Jinx
Captain Boomerang
Deadpool
Gabriel Juvanni
Mikko McKinnon
Mystique
Peacemaker
Harley Quinn
Evelyn Porter
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Logan Rhee
The Walking Dead
Logan Rhee

The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 3:33 pm

Logan carried Xavier to Gracie's apartment and walked inside without knocking.

Honey! I'm home! He called out. He was feeling a little better since starting to see the bunkers therapist. They didn't have medication to give him but it turned out he was suffering from a form of personality disorder. It took a lot of weeks to convince the boy that the voices he was hearing was not god but just in his head.

But he was having a good day today and thought it was high time that he and Gracie move in together. that's what he was there to talk to her about.

He placed Xavier in the play pen that was kept at Gracie's place. He quickly started playing with the many toys that were in there.

Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 10:45 pm

Chris returned the kiss, then joined her in getting dressed. They walked out to the hysterical sight of Wade fearing for his life, even though Eagly wasn't targeting him directly.

"Dude. What did you do, wiggle your dick in front of him? Jinx says it'll grow back, so what are you worried about?" He chuckled. "Or maybe you'll be like a lizard and grow two dicks."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 10:56 pm

Harley was happy that Digger finally gave in. It had been awhile since she had gotten to hang out with her bestie. Rocky would be with them, but the more, the merrier. She gave her stomach a rub, then headed off to change out of her robe, and into something more winter appropriate. She returned just as Mikko and Gabe entered the kitchen. It seemed they were going, too.

"Word travels fast, huh." She gave Gabe a questioning look. "I thought you hated Chris
Let me guess. You're goin' in the hopes of findin' his dead body..."

Gabe shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe. Goin' for Mikko."
Back to top Go down
Gracie
The Walking Dead
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 11:01 pm

Gracie had slept in. She was enjoying this new life, and having her very own apartment was so cool! Logan's voice woke her and she pushed up from her bed, adorned in an oversized t-shirt and a pair of boxers.

The sight of Logan made her smile, like it always did. She wrapped her arms around him, squeezing him gently. "How are you feeling, handsome?"
Back to top Go down
Logan Rhee
The Walking Dead
Logan Rhee

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 11:08 pm

I'm good. He told Gracie giving her a squeeze back. I was thinking we could have breakfast and then talk about moving my things over here. He said with a smile.

Living on my parents couch is getting old. and I rather be here with you. And so would Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 11:12 pm

Just not a fan of feathered creatures is all. So when they come at me I tend to not like it very much. And I don't think I can grow two dicks. but that would be pretty cool. Wade flipped off eagly and walked back to the living room.

Adreian held up a bag full of kid stuff. I found stuff for the kid. Bunch of dolls and blankets and things.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 11:17 pm

Digger didn't like the idea of Mikko coming along with her kid. but it wasn't his place to tell her no.

Alright lets pile into the Humvee. If we're lucky they didn't destroy the truck they took.

Digger led them all to the vehicle and helped Harley and Mystique in then hopped in the drivers seat. Rocky climbed in and helped Mikko and Gabe up. Once they were all in they drove off hoping they were going the right way.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 7:18 pm

Harley was quick to call dibs on the front passenger seat. Soon everyone was situated and they were on their way. Harley was just happy to be included. She loved spending time with Flag, but it had been awhile since she had gotten to spend time with her friend.

"You seem happy, Boomie." Harley smiled over at him. At first, she had been jealous of Ally. She had worried about the girl taking her best friend away. But nothing would break up their friendship. Since meeting Ally, Digger had really stepped up to the plate. He actually cared about people now.  "I think Ally is good for ya. I mean, I couldn't imagine the old Boomer wanting to go out and look for Chris and the others....you're turning into a carebear...it's adorable!"
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 7:27 pm

"Heeeey, don't shoot my bird the bird! Rude!" Chris huffed, but smiled when Adrian held up the baby stuff. It made him feel good to know that his pal was excited about Libby, too.

"Thanks, V. Hey, maybe you should be her godfather..."
Back to top Go down
Gracie
The Walking Dead
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 7:31 pm

Hearing that Logan wanted to move in caused Gracie's face to light up. She loved Logan and Xavier with all of her heart and loved the idea of having them here with her.

"I would love that!" Ahe smiled, then caught his lips in a kiss. 
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 7:36 pm

I'm only going after them because... But he couldn't think of a good reason to go after them. Digger wrinkled his brow in thought then shrugged.

Why are we going after them? New plan. We're ditching the losers and going on a supply run.

He was joking he would still go looking for Chris and the rest but he hated when Harley brought up him being a good guy. He wasn't good. he was bad. a harden criminal that worked hard for his reputation.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante

Vigilante

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 7:38 pm

Adrian grinned at that. Dude I get to be the kids god? That's awesome!

I don't think that's what it means. Wade told him.

Of course it does. Dad, mom, and the god!
Back to top Go down
Logan Rhee
The Walking Dead
Logan Rhee

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 7:40 pm

Logan returned the kiss and took her hand leading her to the kitchen. He sat her down at the kitchen table and gave her a glass of juice.

I'll make us breakfast. Xavier is in the playpen playing.

He opened the fridge and pulled out eggs, milk, ham and bread. Then got to work making breakfast,
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 7:43 pm

Mikko leaned against Gabe as they drove down the road. It sounded like Digger changed his mind about going after the other group but he didn't change direction so maybe he was just teasing Harley. She took Gabe's hand in hers giving it a squeeze.

She was glad that he agreed to help look for the others. But worried what would happen when him and Chris were in the same room together again.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 8:44 pm

Harley frowned at Digger's comment, at first taking him seriously. She was about to protest, but then noticed he was still heading in the same direction. She playfully slapped his arm.

"Even baddies have a soft side, Boomer. You're doin' this because Wade is your friend. Chris is gonna be a daddy. Him, Jinx and the weird guy are our people." She pinched his cheek. "We do need to do a supply run, though. Flag mentioned possibly going today, but I think that antidote took a lot out of 'im."

Gabe gave Mikko a squeeze and kissed the top of her head. He would rather be anywhere but on their way to rescue Chris, but Wade and Jinx were his friends. Being in close proximity of Chris would be difficult, but maybe the guy wouldn't say or do anything to trigger him. Though, it seemed just the sight of him was enough to do that on it's own.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 8:48 pm

Chris rolled his eyes at Adrian. "No, doofus. A godfather is someone that like, becomes the daddy if something happens to the real one..." He fold his friend.

"Anyway. I'm gonna go pop the hood on the truck and see if I can get her running again."
Back to top Go down
Gracie
The Walking Dead
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 8:53 pm

Gracie was eager to see Xavier so she went and got him from the playpen and cradled him in her arms as she sat at the table. She couldn't have loved him any more even if he was her own.

"You sure your dad is going to be able to let you go?" Gracie teased. Glenn was pretty protective of all of his kids.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 8:55 pm

Digger rolled his eyes. Yeah yeah. Wait, when did Wade become my friend? Maybe I just think the eagle is cool, and Jinx is cute. And I wouldn't want anyone growing up without their dad I guess even if that father is an insane person.

They soon came up to the truck that Chris took out. It looked pretty beat up.

Looks like they were here. I don't see blood or limbs anywhere so they must have gotten away. Digger said stopping the Humvee by the truck.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 8:58 pm

I'll come with. Jinx said.

The other two also agreed to tag along, there was nothing to do at the house so they might aw well all stick together and see if they could get the truck started.

Jinx hopped on Chris' back and spanked his ass. Giddy up!
Back to top Go down
Logan Rhee
The Walking Dead
Logan Rhee

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 9:01 pm

Dad will have no choice. And he still has Beth to worry over. Honestly I think they;ll be more worried about Xavier than me. Mom still doesn't think I can care for him myself. Logan told Gracie rolling his eyes.

He smiled seeing her holding his little one. Xavier was quite happy in Gracie's arms pulling her hair into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 4:18 pm

Harley frowned seeing the condition the truck was in. She was worried, but at least it seemed they had gotten away. Once the humvee was parked, she hopped out to investigate, and Gabe did the same. Harley noticed the house off in the distance just as Chris and company came out of the front door...

"You bozos are alive, thank God!"

Chris was relieved to see the gang, but was worried about how Flag would react to the truck. Luckily it seemed the leader was not with them. "There was....a disturbance in the force..."

Harley chuckled. "You're rough on trucks, dude. Flag is gonna kill you."

"He doesn't have to know?" Surely Harley could keep a secret. They could pull it home and he would personally fix it.

Chris was a little surprised that Gabe had tagged along. He nodded at the guy, still making attempts to smooth things over with him. "Gabe."

Gabriel gave the guy a middle finger salute. "Pisslicker.

Chris frowned at him. "That's a common misconception....I do not lick piss. That's Batman."

Back to top Go down
Gracie
The Walking Dead
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 4:22 pm

Gracie pressed a kiss against the little one's cheek. "I'm sure she knows you can do it, but you'll always be her little boy." She smiled at him. "I quash I could have known my mom, but I was a baby when she was killed. I don't have any memories of her."
Back to top Go down
Logan Rhee
The Walking Dead
Logan Rhee

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 4:52 pm

Logan soon placed a plate of food in front of Gracie.

She seems to worry more about me than about my brother. I guess it's because I have problems. You know what Xavier needs? A sibling. He gave a grin and smooched Gracie's cheek.

Your dad would flip.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 4:59 pm

You two play nice. Mikko said sliding out of the Humvee with Angel.

Digger and the others also climbed out and Mystique and Jinx looked under the hood of the truck to see if they could fix it.

Did you at least get blow anything up? Digger asked.

Some wolves. Those things are bastards. Jinx got scratched up and may need stitches.

Adrian pulled out a stuffed bear from the bag he had and shoved it in Angel's face. Mikko took it from him. Thank you. He's a little too young to play with much but he'll grow fast I'm sure. What else you got in there?

Lots of stuff! There was a crib and play pen and building blocks. But I couldn't fit that in the bag.

SOmething to come back for than. Good find! Mikko cheered giving Adrian a hug careful not to squish the baby.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 9:32 pm

Chris could practically feel Gabe staring daggers at him, but tried to ignore it, for Mikko's sake. He walked over to where the girls were inspecting the truck's engine..

"So what do you think, ladies. We towing this thing home or can we slap a bandaid on it?"

"The roads are too icy to tow, gonna have to leave it here if it won't crank." Harley told him. The last thing they needed was to have an accident that would take the humvee out of commission. Then they would all be stranded.

"Your ol' man is gonna kill me..."

"Someone needs to." Gabe snorted under his breath.

Harley rolled her eyes at the two. Chris was glaring back at Gabe at this point. "I'm getting sick of your snarky attitude, Gabe. I've tried to be civil with you, but you just keep on pushing me! Yeah, I had sex with Mikko, I proposed to her...but that's water under the bridge! She's with you, and I'm with Jinx. Get over it!" Chris snapped, finally having enough of Gabe's rudeness.

Harley was quick to put herself between the two. "Okay, boys. Both of you chill out. Everyone fucks up. Time to move past it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brave and The Bold
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next