Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Brave and The Bold

Go down 
+9
Jinx
Captain Boomerang
Deadpool
Gabriel Juvanni
Mikko McKinnon
Mystique
Peacemaker
Harley Quinn
Evelyn Porter
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jinx

Jinx

The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 9:51 pm

Jinx smiled at that and gave him a few kisses of her own. It stings a little but nothing I can't handle. I'm just glad it was a nail or something and not one of those wolves.

Wade skipped off to find the bathroom. it was in the back of the house, he looked around for a first aid kit and found a small one with a few bandages and some expired antibiotic ointment. it would have to do. He brought it back to Chris and Jinx.

Adrian kept watch out the living room window. He hear the howling and see the glowing eyes watching the house.

Eagly was perched on the back of the couch straight chilling.

Think they'll go away in the morning?

If we're not home by morning someone will come looking for us. Wade looked over at Chris. Well, they'll come looking for me at least.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 4:45 pm

Using what little medical supplies he had, Chris quickly got to work on cleaning and treating the wound. She needed stitches, but that would have to wait. He used bandaids to pull and hold the skin together, then wrapped her arm with medical gauze.

"Yeah. We need to swing you by Bunker Hill though, maybe some stitches and a tetanus shot to be safe. I'm sure that nail was rusty. You...sure it wasn't one of those wolves?" He asked, a little worried.

Deep down, he was worried that no one would come looking for them. He was still trying to redeem himself, after all. He had done a lot of bad things...and Jinx was a bit of an outcast, too. They may have to find their own way out if this, but he couldn't voice that fact. At least Wade was confident that HE would be missed, which earned a snort of amusement.

"Well, someone is cocky..." ...but, he was glad Wade had people that would miss him. That could be all of their meal ticket out of here. "I'm sure Flag will send out a search party in the morning. He's smart enough to realize that I'm one of his strongest soldiers. I'm a better shot than Bloodsport." He was grasping for hope, anyway.

"Besides, the wolves will go away in the morning. We can go out and get the truck running. I'm sure the impact with the rail just knocked a cable loose...easy fix..."
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 5:00 pm

Pretty sure I wouldn't have an arm if it was one of the wolves. But then again...Maybe I got lucky. Would that mean I would turn into a werewolf? Jinx asked.

Yep. That's how it works. Looks like we have to put you down to be safe. Adrian was not taking any chances.

We aren't putting anyone down. Not without out knowing for sure. Maybe the eagle scratched her.

Jinx reached up and pet Eagly. Noooo he wouldn't do that. And I'm sure I can fix the truck. Or would that threaten your guy's masculinity?
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 12:25 pm

"Dude! We are NOT putting my girlfriend down! If she turns into a furry, then so be it." Chris gave Jinx' hand a reassuring squeeze. "Not that I think you'll turn into a furry, just saying that if you did...I would adapt to that lifestyle for you!"

It sounded like she was also handy with a wrench. His kind of girl! "Nothing could threaten my masculinity. But as a gentleman, I will help you. I say we get some rest . Maybe we should have someone on guard, sleep in shifts. Who's up for first watch?"
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 1:15 pm

Jinx grinned at Chris. He was so sweet! She squeezed his cheeks together and gave him a big kiss.

You're so romantic.

Wade glanced out the window at the glowing eyes. They are patient buggers aren't they. I'll stay up and take first watch.

Adrian sat on a reclining chair and laid back. Ok but if she tries to eat you don't say I didn't warn you.

Speaking of eating him. We need to finish what we started in the truck. She told Chris.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 7:23 pm

Chris smiled at that. "You ready to go defile some dead person's bed?" He wiggled his brows and flicked his tongue lightly over her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 7:53 pm

Jinx was ready to take him right there on the couch, but there were too many eyes watching in the living room. So she stood up and took Chris' hand.

Sure am! She tugged him along to go search of a good room to bang in.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 8:24 pm

Chris stood and allowed Jinx to tug him along, destined for a room to call their own for the night. He gave Wade and Adrian a peace sign.

"You two don't do anything I would do."
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 8:29 pm

Wade waved them off. Don't have too much fun. When Jinx and Chris left the room Wade turned to Adrian, but the guy was fast asleep. So much having company while he stood watch.

Jinx found the master bedroom. It looked untouched. the bed was made everything was in it's place. It was a little dusty but that was to be expected.

She sat on the bed and pulled Chris down to her catching his lips in a deep kiss. Their trip didn't go as planed but that didn't mean they coudn't make the most out of it.

Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 9:26 pm

Chris positioned himself between her thighs as he removed his shirt, carelessly tossing it to the floor before fumbling with Jinx'. He braced himself over her body, catching her lips in a deep, passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 9:41 pm

Chris and the others never came back from last night. Digger told the others that were awake. We need to send some people out to go look for them. I know they were going to go target practice but I don't know how far they went or where.

Rocky snorted. Why can't people just stay home?

It get's boring I get it, but we really do need to find a way to communicate with each other when we're leaving.

I'll head out with whoever to go get them. If they haven't been eaten yet.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 9:45 pm

Last night was amazing. She had missed nights like that with Gabe. She woke up to the cries of Angel and quickly got up to take care of him. Soon she would have two babies to care for. Shesmiled at the thought.

She changed his diaper and sat down on the bed with him to feed him. He still had to rely on the blood mixture since she wasn't making any milk. Hopefully she would soon. Because once she ran out of the red stuff she didn't know what to do.

Angel took the bottle like a champ and happily ate. Her stomach growled telling her that she needed to eat too.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 9:48 pm

The night had been pretty uneventful. No wolves tried to get inside and once the sun started coming up they started to back off. Still Wade thought it was best they wait inside for rescue. Maybe put a sign outside letting their friends know they were there.

Adrian was awake and snooping around. He had found a play room with some baby stuff and toys. He was piling it all in a bag for Libby, yeah he was pretty excited about Chris' kid too. Who would have thought his bestie was going to be a dad!

Jinx was still asleep in the dusty bed but the sun was shinning through the window hitting her right in the face and she was starting to stir.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 11:14 pm

Harley had woken early despite being up most of the night, making love to her man. Her hormones were insane! And now, so was the hunger pains, the growing babies inside of her were demanding nourishment. Pulling on a housecoat, she headed into the kitchen to search the fridge for food. That's when she overheard Digger and Rocky ...

"So we sendin' out a search party? Think I should wake Flag? I kinda wore 'im out..." She spared a cheeky grin, nibbling on a piece of yesterday's bacon...
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 11:21 pm

Despite their situation, the night had been full of passionate love making. Like Jinx, the sun filtering in through the window was enough to cause Chris to stir.

Eyes fluttering open, he pulled Jinx against him and nuzzled soft kisses against her.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 9:04 am

Digger rolled his eyes at Harley. We heard. And nah, no need to wake him I think we got it.

Digger stood up from his chair. So who's coming? Is it just me and Rocky?

I'll come with you. Mystique told them.

Great! anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 9:07 am

Jinx opened her eyes and smiled brightly at Chris. She gave him a few kisses of her own. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

Morning, handsome.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 8:43 pm

Harley sat at the table, nibbling on the weird assortment of food she had scavenged from the fridge. When Digger asked for volunteers, she quickly raised her hand.

"I'll go!" She offered. "I just gotta put some clothes on first..."

She didn't see Ally, the girl must still be sleeping. "Did you put your girl into a coma, Boomie?"

Gabe had taken an early morning walk around the base. He had passed by the kitchen when the conversation was taking place, but given his history with Peacemaker, knew it was best not to offer assistance.

He returned to Mikko's room and sat beside her. "Sounds like Pisslicker, Wade and company didn't make it back last night..."
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 8:58 pm

"Good morning, sweet cheeks. Looks like we didn't get eaten by wolves in the middle of the night..." He gave her a squeeze, not ready to get up just yet. The bed may be dusty, but it was comfy, and Jinx was snuggly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 10:16 pm

Digger patted Harley's head. Thank you but you aren't coming. If you weren't all babyfide I would say ok, but you have to look out for the kids. It's dangerous out there. And Flag would kill me if I let you go.

Mikko looked up from Angel when Gabe came into the room. She smiled at him but the smile was short lived when he told her that Chris and company hadn't returned home.

We should go after them. I know you don't like Chris but you and Wade are friends, right?
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 2:44 pm

Jinx rolled herself on top of Chris and smiled down at him planting a deep kiss against his lips. She laid her head on his chest and enjoyed the sound of his heart beat and the feel of his warmth. It was fine with her if this is where they stood all day.

But that wasn't going to happen. There was suddenly a loud crashing sound and Wade yelling and Adrian laughing.

Eagly had spotted a large rat and went after it, crashing into dishes in the kitchen and into Wade. Wade, not being a fan of birds thought the eagle was trying to eat him and freaked out. Adrian saw the whole thing and thought it was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:35 pm

Harley was NOT happy with Digger's answer. She gave him her best attempt at puppy dog eyes as she chewed on a piece of bacon. It was tough and chewy, but their food supply was getting low.

"You and Flag both treat me like I'm glass or somethin'. He's plannin' on doin' a supply and food run...and guess who's not invited...me. I can still be useful, you know..." She sulked

*~*~*

Gabe frowned at Mikko and sighed, but nodded. "Yeah. Wade's my friend. And you wanna know why? I think he decided he hated me less than he did Peacemaker. Hell, we were even gonna kill the guy after the rescue mission, but then Wade went soft." And now Wade was all buddy buddy with the jerk.

Yeah. Gabe hated Chris. And he knew Wade would be okay. The guy couldn't die, after all. But he knew that Chris meant something to Mikko. He was going to be a father fo her unborn.

"Yeah. Guess we should go look for Wade. And Jinx."
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:40 pm

Chris returned the kiss, his strong arms wrapping around her as she rested against him, but the moment would be short lived. The commotion could be heard and Eagly's screeching was indication he was excited about something....and Wade sounded panicked....

"I guess we better go make sure Eagly didn't mistake Wade's dick for a worm."
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:46 pm

Jinx chuckled at that. It'll grow back. She said with a shrug. But it was about time to get up anyway. She kissed Chris once more before rolling off the bed and getting dressed.

Chris! Your bird has lost it's damn mind up in here! Wade called out.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:05 pm

I know you can. We just don't want you to get eaten by wolves. But...If you must come. Fine. I'll wrap you up in bubble wrap or something. Digger said finally giving in.

Mikko kissed Gabe. If we're lucky, Jinx got eaten by wolves. Mikko half joked. She wrapped Angel up in a sling that went over her shoulders and let him the baby lay on her chest. Once he was all settled in she wrapped an arm around Gabe and pressed another kiss against his cheek.

Let's go save the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brave and The Bold
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next