Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Brave and The Bold

Go down 
+9
Jinx
Captain Boomerang
Deadpool
Gabriel Juvanni
Mikko McKinnon
Mystique
Peacemaker
Harley Quinn
Evelyn Porter
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Gracie
The Walking Dead
Gracie

The Brave and The Bold - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 9:36 pm

Cradling Xavier with one arm, Gracie happily dug into her breakfast and smiled at the smooch, but her cheeks lit up bright red when he mentioned having another baby...

...he was right, her dad would flip! "Do...you think we're ready for that?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 9:44 pm

Mikko was really getting tired of Gabe's attitude towards Chris. What happened happened, there was no changing things Gabe needed to chill out. But she knew better than to voice that.

Instead she just spanked Gabe's ass.

Be nice. For me? She kissed Gabe's cheek.

Angel didn't like the yelling and started to get fussy and tear up. Mikko left the group to go back into the Humvee and calm the baby down.

Jinx rolled her eyes at the two guys. But went back to the truck. There's nothing I can do without tools. And we can't drag the truck back home. We;ll have to leave it here and grab some tools from the base.

Digger looked over at Gabe. Did you come just to fight?

Rocky put his hand on Gabe's shoulder. Cool down man, no need to kill a guy in front of the ladies.
Back to top Go down
Logan Rhee
The Walking Dead
Logan Rhee

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 9:46 pm

I think we are. But... Before we pop out a kid there's something we have to do first. Logan said digging in his pocket. He was the most romantic guy but he pulled out a ring and showed it to Gracie.

We got to get married. If you'll have me?
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 9:15 pm

Gabe didn't feel like his rudeness was unwarranted, but it seemed everyone else did. Whatever.

"Nah. I came to make sure you all have a good time." He responded to Digger with a hint of sarcasm, and shrugged at Rocky before climbing into the humvee. They had gotten what they had came for. Now he was ready to go.

Chris nodded at Jinx, but was keeping a close eye on Gabe. The guy had tried to shoot him before, after all. He didn't trust him. "Okay. We'll go back and grab some tools, then come back. Maybe Flag doesn't need to know that it's broken down..."
Back to top Go down
Gracie
The Walking Dead
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 9:20 pm

Gracie was taken aback by the sight of the ring. Her jaw dropped and happy tears welled in her eyes, but she could not find her voice at first...so she nodded eagerly...

"Yes!"

She was too happy to consider what her father would think. She loved Logan and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him! 
Back to top Go down
Logan Rhee
The Walking Dead
Logan Rhee

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 9:25 pm

Logan smiled and slipped the diamond ring on Gracie's finger. He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her.

Hopefully your dad doesn't kill me and he's happy for us.

He sat close to her and sipped his own drink.

We'll have a big fancy wedding. maybe on the beach. I'm sure those screamers have moved on by now.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 9:30 pm

When Gabe got back in the Humvee Mikko scooted close to him and leaned against his shoulder. Angel had calmed down and was sucking on a little pacifier. Are you ok? Maybe we shouldn't have come.

Jinx closed the hood of the truck and nodded.

Ok everyone hop in the Humvee. it's going to be a tight squeeze. Turns out we didn't need so many people for this rescue. But we didn't know what trouble you all got into.

Rocky slid back in the vehicle on the other side of Mikko. Mystique sat in the very back and Jinx hopped in the front seat. I can sit on Chris' lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brave and The Bold
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7