Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Brave and The Bold

Go down 
+26
Peter Parker
The Joker
Death
Zoe King
Lexi Davis
Batman
Jester Quinzel
Owen Mercer
Ally Black
Sherry
Dwight
Deadpool
Task Force X
Clark Kent
Ezra Juvanni
Gabriel Juvanni
Jinx
Amanda Waller
Rocksteady
Harley Quinn
Rick Flag
John Bishop
Peacemaker
Wonder Woman
Captain Boomerang
Mikko McKinnon
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Death
MARVEL
Death

The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:15 pm

Would it help in your decision making to know that Joker isn't with me. He's burning in hell. Your child will go to paradise, free from pain or death. Or if you rather. I'll take Harkness. Death said looking up at the truck.

But if you want Joker back someone has to come with me. The choice is yours. I know it's a hard one. But if Joker is worth it. Then you'll be able to choose. I wont be here long so make your decision.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:27 pm

It certainly made things worse when she told her that her Puddin' was burning in hell. That earned more tears, but she wasn't ready to sacrifice one of her babies...and then she tried to strike up another deal. She wanted her Boomer?!

Harley shook her head and wiped at her eyes. "Boomer's my best friend. He's done more for me than Joker ever has, so...I gotta say... no deal..." God, how her heart ached! She could have had her Puddin' back, but a life without Boomer in it seemed suffocating!
Back to top Go down
Death
MARVEL
Death

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:35 pm

Death smiled softly at Harley. The least she could do for the woman was give her closer. She might not want to sacrifice anyone to bring Joker back but Death could bring Joker back for a little bit to let Harley say a proper goodbye.

She reached out her hand towards a small batch of trees and a few seconds after Joker walked out of the tree line towards the two woman. And he was not looking happy.

You have a limited amount of time to say your goodbyes. then he has to go back.

Digger had been watching the whole thing when he saw Joker come out he went to get out of the Humvee but couldn't open the door. Death had locked him inside. All Digger could do was watch the scene in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:38 pm

Flag was inwardly rolling his eyes at how quickly this girl had fallen for Chris. The guy was an idiot, but she seemed to adore him. He managed a smile. "You're welcome. Maybe you can keep him out of trouble."

Ally finally waved at the girl. "I'm Ally, Digger's girlfriend."

"Digger, as in Boomerang...the guy throws boomerangs at people." He told Jinx.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:43 pm

Hi hi! Boomerangs uh? Well least he'll never lose his weapons it'll always come back to him. It's nice meeting you all. I'm sure I can keep Chris out of trouble. Jinx said giving Chris a cheeky grin.

She wrapped her arm around his waist.

Wanna show me where we'll be sleeping? Gotta set this bag down somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:47 pm

This was one of the hardest things that Harley had ever had to do, but at least Death was going to give her closure. Seeing her Puddin' approaching completely broke her. She was a sobbing mess, but so happy to see him...even if she knew she would have to tell him goodbye...

"Maybe I could offer you somethin' else? What about Bloodsport? I could give you him..." She pleaded...

She could tell the Joker wasn't happy, but it didn't stop her from running to him and wrapping her arms around him...

"Puddin'!! I've missed you soooo much!!"
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:55 pm

Joker allowed the hug for a little bit, but then he roughly grabbed her shoulders and pushed her off him.

Did you really? You can bring me back and you wont. I'm not feeling the love, Harley. All you have to do is give up one of those things in you and we can be together again. Don't you want that? Or do you want me to continue burning in hell? That's where I am, Harley. I'm in hell. You can free me. You can save me.

His features softened and his hold on her lighten up. He snaked an arm around her and pulled her close.

It's just one little kid we can make more of our own if you want. Just you and me against the world, harley. Isn't that what it's suppose to be? Make the deal, darling. Bring me back.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 10:14 pm

Of course he wasn't going to make this easy. Maybe coming here had been a mistake. It hurt so fucking bad!! Just being around him again awoke a part of her that had been dormant for so long, but she was still herself enough to know she loved her babies and Digger too much to make a trade...

"You...never wanted kids, Puddin'...remember? But...you have a son. He's 18 now and his name is Jester. Jesse for short. Flag raised him, because you weren't there. I looked for you all that time, but...you didn't do the same.." She told him through her gutwrenching sobs.

"I want you back more than anything, but my daughters deserve a chance to live....I'm sorry, Puddin'...I tried to make another deal with Death, but she only wants people I love.." She looked at Death, not ready to give him up again... "There has to be someone else...."
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 10:23 pm

Death was not without compassion. Plus, she just wanted to see how this would all pan out with Joker coming back in to the human's lives. It would end badly for sure. But that would be a lesson for Harley. She would give the woman one last chance for a trade, one that might be easier on her.

You mentioned Bloodsport. It really should be someone you are close to. But I feel your pain. I will take Bloodsport in exchange for Joker. The deal is done.

Death faded away, the Humvees doors unlocked and Digger ran out to Harley and Joker.

What the hell is going on!?

Joker grinned and pulled Harley close to him kissing her cheek.

Looks like I'm back.

I'm not bringing him to our home. Digger said folding his arms.

We can make our own way. She doesn't need you anymore.

Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 10:27 pm

Chris wrapped his arm around Jinx and after sparing the others a wave, headed off to show her the bedroom. It was big enough for the two of them, and even though he had not lived here long, had all the touches of him. An old record player sat in the far corner with a crate of old vinyl records of big haired bands. And American flag was tacked above the bed and a few of his helmets rested on the messy dresser.

On one of the walls was a picture of his pet Eagle, who he was still hoping to find someday. "Make yourself at home, babe. You hungry? Seems like there's spaghetti in the kitchen. I can give you a tour."
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 10:32 pm

Jinx followed Chris to his bedroom and once there took everything in. She set her bag on a chair and sat on the bed giving a little bounce.

I like it. The helmets are interesting. are they bullet proof? And yeah I'm pretty hungry.

She stood up walking up to him and wrapping her arms around him hugging him tightly and leaning up to catch his lips in a kiss.

I can't get enough of you.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 10:41 pm

Death had accepted?? Harley was so excited!! The weight of her actions had not had time to sink in, nor had she realized she had killed Robert. She was just overjoyed that Joker was back!!

But things were quickly getting heavy. Hearing Digger's comment, she frowned deeply, but hugged Joker. She knew they couldn't take him back to Flag's base.

It seemed that Joker was expecting her to leave with him. That caused her heart to hurt...part of her wanted to...

"Um...Puddin? A lot has changed in 18 years...I'm engaged now...." As much as she loved Joker...she loved Flag more. She had a future with him...

"I can stay with you here tonight until you figure out what you're gonna do.."
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 10:48 pm

The rage on Joker's face was clearly visible. He pushed Harley to the ground and loomed over her. Digger went to stop whatever he was going to do but Joker pushed him away too. His fist balled up at his sides.

You bring me back from the dead just to abandon me!? YOU brought me back. YOU KILLED someone to bring me back! And now you'll just leave me stranded! No. No that's not happening. You're coming with me.

Digger threw a punch at Joker's face and hit his mark.

The lady doesn't want to go with you. But he caught the part about Harley killing someone. Digger looked over at Harley. You killed someone to bring him back? Who?

Joker rubbed his face and rushed at Digger sending them both to the ground fighting.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 10:58 pm

Flag was surprised to see that the damn movie was still playing. Ally seemed to be enjoying it at least.

"Digger took Harley to the graveyard at Bunker Hill." She told Flag, figuring he would be looking for his girl.

Flag gave a nod, but felt bad that he couldn't be there for Harley. He hadn't been given the chance, but at least Digger was with her...

Suddenly Cleo's scream cut through the bunker. Flag jumped up and rushed to the source, finding Robert lifeless on the floor of the hallway...

Flag tried CPR and worked with him for minutes on end...but it was too late, his friend was gone. A heart attack had taken him almost instantly. Cleo was a sobbing mess, clinging tightly to Rocky. Flag had to fight back his own tears as he pulled a knife from his belt and plunged the blade into Robert's head...
Back to top Go down
Rocksteady

Rocksteady

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 11:03 pm

Rocksteady hugged Cleo close trying his best to calm and sooth her. It was so sudden that the man passed. He seemed in good health. But sometimes these things happened.

Hearing the scream Evelyn and Owen came out of their rooms to see what was going on and witness Flag making sure Bloodsport didn't come back from the dead. They glanced at each other wondering what the hell had just happened.

What happen? Dana questioned asking what everyone else was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 11:16 pm

Harley was knocked to the ground, and all hell was breaking loose. Joker was demanding that she go with him...

"I brought you back so you wouldn't burn!! I love you, but you didn't love me back.." She cried, pushing herself up...

Digger wanted to know who she had killed, but she was still in deniel... but...what if she really killed him by saying his name??

She was too choked up to answer, but rushed at Joker, trying to pull him away from Digger...

"STOP!! PLEASE STOP! I got you a second chance, please just be happy with that!!"
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 11:26 pm

Joker got off of Digger, grabbed Harley's wrist and pulled her to him.

You belong to me. Let's go. I know of a cabin we can stay in. Anyway. They wont want you back after they learn you killed Bloodsport.

Digger got up and brushed himself off. So Harley killed Bloodsport to bring back the Joker. Well that pissed him off. The two weren't friends but it didn't seem fair. He didn't say anything just turned and headed back to the Humvee. Let Harley go with Joker. It's what she wanted all along anyway.

Digger climbed in the vehicle and started it up.

Joker chuckled.

Not even your best friend wants you anymore. All you have is me now. You'll like the cabin, it'll be just like old times.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 11:31 pm

Before Chris could say anything, he heard the scream and the commotion that followed. He rushed out to investigate as the scene unfolded...

..as did everyone at the bunker. Rocky asked the question that everyone had to be wondering...

"He was heading to his room and just collapsed.." Cleo explained through sobs.

"Probably a heart attack. He was dead before I got here..." But Flag still had to try to save his friend.

Jesse rested a hand on his dad's shoulder, then covered Bloodsport with a sheet. Chris knelt down beside Flag. Robert had been the one to bring him in. He had a lot of respect for the guy.

"Robert was a good man. I can take him out and bury him.."
Back to top Go down
Rocksteady

Rocksteady

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 11:37 pm

I can help you. If you want. Rocky told Chris. Though if he wasn't needed he would stay to comfort his woman.

Dana didn't know the guy but it was sad. She gave Owen a hug because she felt she needed to hug someone.

Evelyn stood close by and was soon joined by a blue haired girl.

You're new. I'm Evelyn.

Jinx. I'm Peacemaker's girlfriend.

Oh. Wasn't he with her mom. Maybe her mom and dad got back together! She hoped so. She hated when her mom and Gabe fought. You hungry? I was about to get food you can come with.

Sure. I just have to make sure Chris is ok first.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 11:40 pm

Digger was leaving...why was he leaving her?! "BOOMER!" She cried out, struggling against Joker but her fight and will seemed to leave her when her best friend climbed into the vehicle...

Joker was right...not even her best friend wanted her now, and soon everyone would know what she did...everyone would hate her.  She crumbled to the ground in a fit of tears, unable to answer Joker...
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 11:47 pm

It broke his heart to leave her like this. But this is what she wanted. Joker was back. She had killed a friend for his life.

Digger watched as Joker scooped Harley up in his arms and carried her away. he didn't drive away until the two of them vanished in the trees.

In a fit of answer he punched the stearing wheel before driving off. He needed to tell everyone what happen. Flag was going to be crushed.

Joker carried Harley away from the graves and the humvee. He ignored her crying but was getting irritated by it. She needed to chill out. Once they were far enough away he put her back on her feet and held her hand.

You'll get over them. You killed one of them so it's not like they were important to you anyway. The cabin is a few miles away so we have a bit of walking to do unless we can find a car. So keep a look out. And turn off the water works.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 12:06 am

Boomef wasn't going to help her. He hated her now..her best friend hated her. And soon Flag would hate her, too....she couldn't take this!!

She had lost her fight, so let Joker do whatever he wanted. Nothing mattered anymore. She was his property once again.

Holding up her hand, she admired her engagement ring one last time, all of the love Flag had shown her would soon be a distant memory...he wouldn't love her after this.  With tears that now fell in quietness, she removed the ring and shoved it into the pocket of Digger's jacket...

"We can hotwire one of the bunker cars.." She suggested, sniffling quietly.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 12:11 am

That's not a bad idea. Maybe someone even left keys for us.

turning around, Joker lead them back to the bunker. He didn't know where things were in the bunker so let Harley take the lead to getting them their car.

Deadpool was in the garage working on his bike. He looked up when Joker and Harley came in. Knowing that Joker had been ate and died. He knew something wasn't right.

Can I help you two? He asked, ready to save harley if she needed saving.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 12:16 pm

Harley was not okay, and Wade would probably be able to pick up on that. She wanted to ask for help, she was practically screaming on the inside....but everyone would hate her now...

Digger had left her. Her best friend in the entire world had abandoned her. She had probably killed her friend. Her heart was broken into a million pieces.

She wanted out of this nightmare, but she had created it...and no one would save her. Hell, she didn't deserve it. Her hands were shaking. She felt like vomiting and her knees threatened to buckle...she wanted to cry all over again...

"Hey, Wade? Can you do me a favor? Can you tell Flag that I love 'im and....I'm sorry..." Despite her best attempts, the tears were falling again...
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 12:40 pm

"I can help him. I think she needs you..." Jesse told Rocky, noticing how upset Cleo was.

"I'll help, too." Flag was finally able to find his voice. This hit hard, and the timing seemed to align with a talk that he and Robert had earlier in the day. He wanted to step down as second in command. He was getting too damn old, is what he told Flag...

Chris gave a nod at Jinx, letting her know that he was okay. "Go eat, I'll join you soon."

The three carefully lifted their fallen friend's body and carried him out to the yard. Bloodsport would be the first member to be buried in the area designated as their graveyard...

Cleo clung to Rocky, trying to get her tears under control. "He was okay earlier...we were joking around about Sebastian...he used to have a phobia of rats..." She sobbed.

Ally also decided to go outside. She was really missing Digger right now and hoped that her boyfriend was okay. She would go wait by the gates for him. That was better than dealing with the gloom that currently hung inside the bunker....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brave and The Bold
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next