Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Brave and The Bold

Go down 
+26
Peter Parker
The Joker
Death
Zoe King
Lexi Davis
Batman
Jester Quinzel
Owen Mercer
Ally Black
Sherry
Dwight
Deadpool
Task Force X
Clark Kent
Ezra Juvanni
Gabriel Juvanni
Jinx
Amanda Waller
Rocksteady
Harley Quinn
Rick Flag
John Bishop
Peacemaker
Wonder Woman
Captain Boomerang
Mikko McKinnon
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 1:19 pm

"Yeah...it was pretty great." And there was a small grin hinting at his lips.

Like the rest of them, she wondered what Waller wanted, especially after all these years. His initial thought was the woman wanted to do what Peacemaker had failed to do. Kill him. But obviously Waller wanted something more, at least before ending him.

"She probably wants us to retrieve somethin' or someone she can't get herself. Whatever it is will be highly dangerous...we'll probably lose people, that's just the way it is...we were called 'The Suicide Squad' back in the day, though the more official, less degrading term is Task Force X. Some of my crew still consider us that, since we still do dangerous shit to help others..." But this was a whole different ballgame. At her question, he was quiet for a long moment...

"I am." He admitted, a bit quietly. Honestly, he was terrified, but he needed to keep that to himself. These people were counting on him.

"Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 1:24 pm

That didn't sound too bad, if all they had to do was get something for her.

I can't died. Mikko told him. I'm not worried about myself. But I am worried for the rest of you. I consider all of you friends, and obviously I've taken a special interest in Peacemaker, which is going to bite me in the ass. We're gonna be alright though.

She patted Flag's knee and smiled.

easy peasy limon squeasy.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Waller
DC
Amanda Waller

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 2:09 pm

It seemed Bishop was getting prepared for Mikko's arrival. This could certainly complicate things...

"You need to be patient, Agent Bishop. If you take Miiko now, Flag will protest and it can throw a wrench in our plans. She could prove useful for this mission. She will be yours to do as you wish afterwards, but for now you need to wait..." She told him.
Back to top Go down
John Bishop

John Bishop

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 2:14 pm

Bishop was not good at waiting for things that he wanted. It seemed Waller needed Mikko for some mission. So his experiments would have to wait. That was irritating but he gave a nod.

Very well. I have no doubt she'll survive whatever you have planed. And I suppose that child isn't going anywhere.

He glanced at his watch. Patience was not his strong suit.

Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 2:29 pm

Flag was glad that Mikko couldn't die. It was one less person he had to worry about keeping alive. He smiled when she mentioned considering them friends. "Yeah, we like you, too. Harley seems to really like you...which is a plus. She's usually skeptical of other females.."

He wouldn't say too much on the whole Peacemaker topic. He felt she had gotten a little too attached a little too quickly. What could she possibly know about him? Besides, Peacemaker had failed Waller, something she would surely not take lightly. She didn't need something extra to worry about, though. He decided to keep it to himself.

Soon they were pulling up at their destination..Even after all these years, the sight of the place broke his heart. He had to put June down in this building, and he had held his son for the first and the last time...

He was silent long after he parked, trying to suppress the memories of that horrible night. He had to keep it together. Too much was riding on this...

"This..is it." He finally told her.

Last edited by Rick Flag on Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 2:33 pm

They were soon pulling up to a warehouse and parking. Flag sat quietly in his seat for a bit. Mikko was getting worried about his state of mind. Was he going to be ok? Of course she didn't know that this is where all the horror he went through went down.

But finally he spoke and she gave a nod.

Slipping out of the humvee she waited for Flag and would follow his lead. She just needed to keep the sass to herself and try not to piss anyone off. Easy.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 3:14 pm

Harley chuckled lightly at that. "Awww, she's not gonna get tired of you, Boomie. I hope it works out. You seem happy. You deserve to be." She told him.

Her stomach was hurting. Her heart moreso, but she was definitely hungry.

"I dunno if I can pull off pretty after all the ugly cryin', but I'll try..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 3:17 pm

Digger grinned at that and continued to make breakfast. He fried two eggs and some bacon. Arranging it on the plate to make a smiley face.

I'm sure you can pull it off. He poured her some orange juice.

When he was done he placed the smiley face plate and juice in front of her.

Ta-da!
Back to top Go down
John Bishop

John Bishop

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 3:33 pm

Finally Flag and Mikko had arrived. He adjusted his shades and waited for the two to come inside. Bishop might not be able to take Mikko or Flag, because he had plans for everyone, but he could at least get a sample of her blood.

I do hope you don't plan on eliminating anyone, miss Waller. I would like these people alive once you are done with them.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 4:23 pm

Digger was definitely helping to keep her mind off the heavy. She smiled and the breakfast smiley and clapped happily before pressing a kiss against Digger's cheek.

"Thanks, Boomie! You gonna eat with me?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 4:29 pm

Nah, I'm not hungry. But I'll sit with you. So I take it your date went well. Now you are all engaged and stuff. We got to throw you an engagement party. Digger told her taking a seat next to her.

Little Carnage yapped up at him and he tossed the dog a piece of bacon.

Harley Flag. He playfully wrinkled his nose at that.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Waller
DC
Amanda Waller

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 4:32 pm

At least Bishop agreed to be patient. Well, as patient as the man could be. It seemed he had plans for everyone...

"I planned on terminating Colonel Flag and Peacemaker. An example needs to be made. But if you have plans for them, maybe we can make arrangements. They may be useful to me for future missions, so I do want to keep a few of them in working order..."
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 4:47 pm

Soldiers waited outside the gates, unlocking it when the two approached. Flag recognized some of the men. They had once been in his charge. Now, they worked for Waller. Still, the respect was there. They saluted their ex colonel and he returned the gesture, knowing they were not Waller's by choice. It made his blood boil. It was impossible to hate this woman any more.

One of the soldiers led them inside, directly to Waller, where she waited behind a desk. "Good morning, Colonel Flag. McKinnon. You two have a seat, we have a lot to discuss." She extended a hand to Mikko. "I'm Ananda Waller. I'm sure Flag has told you everything about me."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 4:52 pm

This was some serious shit. There was soldiers and guns and she wasn't feeling as safe as she had been in the humvee.

They made it inside where the woman sat behind a desk and on side of her was Bishop. He smirked as they entered. When Waller offered her hand to Mikko she hesitated before finally taking the woman's hand and giving it a shake.

I was given some information. She took a seat in one of the chairs and tried to keep eye contact with both Waller and Bishop. Not wanting either of them to do anything surprising.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 5:00 pm

Harley snagged a piece of bacon and slowly began eating. She was starving, but her stomach was hurting, probably from the stress and all the crying.

She smiled when he mentioned the date and the engagement. "Yeah, he took me to this really old but cool farmhouse that belonged to his grandparents. If you've never had sex in front of a fireplace, I highly recommend! Annnd I got to see the stars...it kinda felt like one of those Nicholas Sparks movies." She told him, finishing off her bacon and snagging another piece.

"Oooh, an engagement party sounds fun!!" And she chuckled as he combined hers and Flag's name. "It doesn't flow, does it. Maybe I'll make him take my name." She chuckled. "Or we will just be like a celebrity couple that keep their names..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 5:08 pm

This was going good, Harley was distracted from all the heavy. He just needed to keep her that way until Flag got back home. Hopefully he came back.

I'll have to try that one day. I'm sure Ally would like to do something romantic. I'm not really the romantic type though. Most I can do is some flowers and candy, and it's hard finding candy nowadays.

I can make you a cake, we can get some balloons. and yeah stick to keeping your own names. I wonder Ally's last name is. I should ask her. He said thoughtfully.

Maybe we should all just move to a large farm house. lots of land. get some animals. fresh air. I can be one of those old men sitting on the porch with a moonshine...
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 5:21 pm

Flag took a seat, sparing a glance at the infamous John Bishop before staring daggers at Waller.

"Where are my manners. Colonel Flag, this is Agent John Bishop..."

"Cut the bullshit, Waller. What the fuck do you want? Let's cut to the chase..."

"I see that temper is still fire, Flag. It's going to get you burned..." She noticed his bandaged hands, earning a smirk. "It looks like it already has."

"Fuck you."

"Watch your mouth." She warned, pulling out the device that displayed the images of all the members that harbored one of the devices. "I don't want to waste a team member this early on, but I will not hesitate to take Harley off the playing field permanently."

Flag was angry enough to attack her, but he knew that would not end well for any of them. He had to bite his tongue, which was extremely hard.

"We originally wanted you to capture Superman while he is weak and vulnerable, but I've decided to compromise for something a little more obtainable. You are probably aware of the fate that fell upon Bruce Wayne..also known as Batman. We need him for experimentation. We believe those infected can be cured."

Of course Waller still believed those infected could be fully restored. It would be dangerous. Batman was one of the fast, more intelligent zombies.

"But that is not all. Agent Bishop also has requests."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 5:32 pm

Thank god they didn't have to go after superman that would be death for them all maybe even her! But than she mentioned Batman. She thought he could be cured?

Those that turned can't be cured. I can't even cure them.

Yet. Bishop cut in. I believe with some tweeking your blood could be the key to a cure. After you are all done with with Bruce, whoever is still alive will join me in my lab for testing. Don't worry, it wont hurt, much. He said with a grin.

Right now I'll take a small blood sample from each of you. It'll have to hold me over until I can get more. As miss Waller has discovered I'm an impatiant man.

Bishop took took two syringes and needles and walked up to the two. He first took blood from Mikko which she allowed. He then went over to Flag to do the same.

I also hear Miss Quinn is with children. Twins. Congratulations. I can't wait to see what effect McKinnon's blood has on them.

Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 6:44 pm

Harley was looking forward to an engagement party. She just hoped they lived long enough to have one.

"I think we should move to that farmhouse. I know Flag wants to stay close enough to help people, but he's mine now and I have a right to be selfish. Gotta convince 'im to retire and just be happy bein' a hubby...and a daddy." She knew it was easier said than done, but she could hope.

"The farmhouse is big enough for all of us. Enough land to build on if we needed. I would totally sit on that swing and drink moonshine with you!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 6:49 pm

Digger was running out of topics to talk about. But he felt he needed to keep her talking about positive things. Moving to a farm house was something she could look forward to.

The twins would have a whole yard to play in. Maybe get some puppies. And Evelyn and Jesse are getting close, never know when you might be a grandmother.

He was teasing, maybe. Who knew what those two were doing it wasn't his business.

Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 7:04 pm

The madman wanted their blood. Mikko allowed it but Flag was not do quick to give in. What if Bishop used it for cloning or something more sinister?

Waller reminded him of just how much she was in control by giving Harley's tracker an activity check buzz, her picture on the screen illuminated in blue. He reluctantly complied...

It was enough of a reminder that he couldn't physically react to Bishop's threat on the twins, but his murderous gaze spoke volumes...

"You touch her, I'll take my last breath makin' sure you fuckin' regret it..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 7:07 pm

Bishop took Flag's blood and chuckled. I'm sure you will. After getting what he needed he walked back behind Waller to place the blood samples in a cooler.

So is that it? Can we go now? Mikko asked.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 7:14 pm

Harley smiled at the thought of the twins getting to play outside with puppies and farm animals....

"I'm too young to be a granny. But I mean,  whenever they are ready, I'll spoil my grandkid rotten! I'll be the coolest grand..."

She was cut short by the familiar sting in her neck. Her eyes widened in horror as she touched the implant spot. Something was wrong...

"I think I'm gonna go boom..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 7:18 pm

Digger got up and grabbed a beer as Harley chatted, but when he sat back down she suddenly got quiet and touched her neck. He looked at her worried.

No yer not. Flag wouldn't let that happen.

He looked at her neck.

I think you're fine. Maybe Waller was threatning Flag or something he must have been pissing her off. Everything will be fine. Mikko is there to calm him down.

Digger didn't know Mikko well but she didn't seem like someone who would calm someone down. But he needed to reasure Harley.

I'm sure they'll be home soon. Then we'll know what the hell is going on.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Waller
DC
Amanda Waller

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 7:25 pm

"Yes, you may leave.." Her attention shifted to Flag. "You have seventy two hours to bring in the specimen. I'm being generous, Flag. Looks like you need rest. Go rebound and prepare your team." She dismissed.

But Flag wasn't finished. "Harley gets a pardon. You have enough of us to do this. Since your errand boy Peacemaker failed, I'm guessin' you want to punish 'im by sendin' 'im out, too..." And then he said something he hardly ever said. "Please." And the look in his eyes reflected the pleas sincerity. "You can shove one of those implants in me if it makes you feel better. Do whatever, just leave her out of this."

A hint of a grin tugged at Waller's lips. Hearing Flag beg certainly entertained her. "You know I don't pull punches, Colonel. Harley's pregnancy is your problem, not mine. There is no need to place a tracker in you or Mikko, because you both love someone that I have control over, and you will work for me by your own choice. Everyone will be involved and pulling their weight. No exceptions." There was the familiar coldness in her tone. "When this is over, I have agreed to give Bishop one of you as a test subject. The rest will be spared until I require your skills again. The best way to stay off the table is to not disappoint me out there..."

Once again, Flag had to refrain from attacking Waller, but the rage in his eyes conveyed just how much he hated her. He wanted her dead. "Fuck you." He seethed as he pushed up from the chair.  He headed out with Mikko, trying to pull his thoughts together...

Last edited by Amanda Waller on Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brave and The Bold
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next