Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Brave and The Bold

Go down 
+26
Peter Parker
The Joker
Death
Zoe King
Lexi Davis
Batman
Jester Quinzel
Owen Mercer
Ally Black
Sherry
Dwight
Deadpool
Task Force X
Clark Kent
Ezra Juvanni
Gabriel Juvanni
Jinx
Amanda Waller
Rocksteady
Harley Quinn
Rick Flag
John Bishop
Peacemaker
Wonder Woman
Captain Boomerang
Mikko McKinnon
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 7:28 pm

They were free to go, no implants, no testing, just talking and some blood. This was a pretty good meeting. Mikko stood up and left the building with Flag. When they got back to the Humvee she went to the drivers side.

I'm driving back. You need to rest. Toss me the keys.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 7:58 pm

Harley hoped Digger was right. Maybe it was just a scare tactic...

"Well if I do go Pow...thanks for bein' such an awesome friend, Boomer.." She was terrified, but trying to not freak out too much...
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 8:02 pm

I am awesome. He beamed teasingly. And you are not going to explode. Think about this way. Waller needs Flag still. If she blows you up she loses leverage over him. She's not going to do that. As long as he's still useful. Than you are safe.

Digger wasn't sure if that would make her feel better or not, he wasn't the best at these kind of things. But it all made sense to him.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 8:04 pm

Flag started to protest, but honestly he was exhausted. He knew that he was too stressed to sleep during the ride home, but at least it would be one less thing to focus on...

"Thanks." He tossed her the keys and climbed into the passenger side.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 8:12 pm

Mikko caught the keys and climbed into the drivers seat. She started the Humvee and once they were both buckled in drove off headed back to the base.

Mikko was quiet for a long time, focused on driving and lost in thought. Getting Batman shouldn't prove to be too hard. Least she thought not. It was after that she was worried about. They would be at the mercy of Bishop. Whatever he had planed worried her. She worried about her friends. She worried about Chris. Would she see Gabe again? Would she see her boys again?

She could go back to bunker hill for a day. But she didn't know when Flag would want to go after Bruce. No, she would stay at the military base for now. Anyway she wasn't ready to see Gabe. It hurt too much. He was probably with Jinx anyway.

When we get back...I would like to go in the cell with Peacemaker. She finally said breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 8:26 pm

Flag closed his eyes with no intentions of sleeping, just resting. He was also quiet, mind laden with thoughts and worry...

Mikko's comment pulled him from his thoughts and he opened his eyes. He would have denied the request, but who knew what awaited for any of them. Mikko was his friend and he knew she had feelings for the prisoner.

"That can be arranged."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 8:29 pm

Thank you.

The rest of the ride was in silence. Mikko's mind mostly on the lab and how she would soon become a lab rat. There was so much that could happen. Drugs didn't work on her, anything Bishop did would be while she was awake and aware. She shivered at the thought.

Soon they were pulling up at the base and parking.

Mikko turned off the vehicle and handed the keys back to Flag.

Home sweet home.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 8:43 pm

Jinx heard all about Mikko and Gabe's little break up. Word had it that Mikko hooked up with a new man. So she was making cookies for Gabe wondering if he already knew Mikko moved on. If not she would be sure to let him know. because that would be sure to give him a reason to move on, hopefully with her.

Once the sugar cookies were done she packed them on a tray and headed to his room.

A quick fixing of her bangs and she knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 8:53 pm

Despite his best efforts, Flag had nodded off only minutes before they arrived back at base. Hearing Mikko, he opened his eyes and took the keys before climbing out of the vehicle.

Maybe he would give in and take a nap, but first there were things to take care of. "I gotta check on Harley and bring the others up to speed, then I'll meet you in the cell." He told Mikko, figuring that would be the first place she would go.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 8:57 pm

Sounds good.

Mikko hurried inside and went right to the cells. Hey we survived. She told Peacemaker.

And Flag will be down here soon to let me in there with you.

but he was probably more interested in what Waller wanted.

Waller wants us to capture and bring her zombie Batman. After that Bishop wants to use us as lab rats.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 9:03 pm

Gabe wasn't doing too great. Depression was kicking his ass. He had forced himself up long enough to make breakfast for Ezra, but even that was painful. He remembered yesterday morning they had done that activity as a family...

He knew that he had messed up, but Mikko had admitted to sleeping with someone, too. It wasn't a revenge thing on her part...it just happened. He loved Mikko and wanted to work through it, but he had a feeling Mikko didn't want him anymore.

Once Ezra was fed, he crashed on the couch. The knocking at the door caused him to press the pillow over his head. He didn't care for company, and had a feeling that he knew who it was...

"Come in if you want." He called out.  Honestly, he just wanted the knocking to stop.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 9:08 pm

Jinx walked inside and found Gabe on the couch. She sat next to him and laid the cookies on the coffee table.

Hey. I made you cookies. She told him and rubbed his back.

I heard what happen. I'm sorry. Peacemaker sounds like a shitty guy anyway. You need anything? I can make you some food, a drink, a joint...
Back to top Go down
Ezra Juvanni

Ezra Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 9:11 pm

Ezra could tell right away that something was wrong. His dad just wasn't himself. He ate breakfast quietly and after asked if he could spend time with Beth. The mood was just too heavy and he felt uncomfortable staying at home.

So he went to visit the Rhee's place and play with Beth and her puppy. He broght his own puppy too. It was like a puppy play date!
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 5:30 am

Harley tried to find comfort in Digger's logic. Waller needed her to control Flag. It had also been the same tactic that she had used with their first mission. Poor guy. He didn't need an explosive of his own, his heart was a grenade...

When Flag entered the kitchen, Harley all but tackled him, wrapping her arms around him and squeezed him gently. She stayed mindful of the fact that his chest had been cut open a week before..she had to use some restraint...

Flag returned the hug, noticing that Digger had stayed with her, he mouthed a quiet 'Thank you'...

After what felt like forever, Harley finally spoke, but she still refused to let him go. "You okay? What does she want?"

Flag rubbed her back, hating that he couldn't spare her of this. "I'm okay. We're about to have a meetin' to bring everyone up to speed..."

Last edited by Rick Flag on Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 5:36 am

Digger was actually relieved when Flag came through the door. He raised his beer and gave a nod to Flag in response to his thanks. Seemed like soon there would be a family meeting. He took a swig of his beer not at all excited for what Flag had to tell them.

I'm guessing Mikko ran down to the prison. Or did they keep her?
Back to top Go down
Rocksteady

Rocksteady

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 5:40 am

Rocksteady had gently woken up Cleo to eat breakfast with him. He sat in the bed next to her and handed her a plate of food.

Hated to wake you, but thought you might be hungry.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 11:11 am

Chris had been laying on the cot, thinking about his actions that had gotten him here. He had honestly believed that he was doing the right thing...taking out the bad guy, but it turned out, his boss was the bad guy...

At least Flag had survived. If not, this could have had a whole different outcome.  Though, he wondered what would happen to him after this. Would he be sent on the mission? Would Waller kill him? Would Flag? Flag's crazy girlfriend seemed deadset on ending him. He had a nice stab wound to prove it. Though, be was certain she had only wanted to hurt him, otherwise she would have went for the heart, or another vital organ.

He was pulled from his thoughts when Mikko entered the prison. He rolled off the bed and walked over to the bars, genuinely happy to see that she was okay. He knew that she couldn't die, but still worried. He reached through the bars, taking her hand and gave it a squeeze as she spoke.

So, Waller wanted zombie Batman and also wanted to let them be experimented on afterwards?

"So...there's no version of this story where we have a happily ever after." He frowned. "Doesn't seem like much of a pay off if we do this for her and get tortured to death after...and that's assuming Flag doesn't kill me before or after all this. "
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 11:29 am

Mikko gave his hand a squeeze and frowned shaking her head.

Not unless one you have some tricks up your sleeves. Well. You might not become a lab rat. Waller said Bishop is getting me and only one of you. I guess it's her choice. So impress her and maybe you wont end up in the lab.

Mikko pulled him closer and kissed him.

I wish there was more I could do.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 11:31 am

Clark was grateful that they were able to make it to Oceanside to spend the night. Though, the sleep was anything but peaceful with the Screamers making themselves known. Sleep was hard but it eventually did come...

Clark was awoken by the sound of Diana's voice. He pushed himself up from the bed, sitting on its edge as he tried to evacuate his current state. He was still shaky, but the burning, aching of every muscle in his being had all but subsided.

"I think I'm good to move. Still think we need to take a vehicle...just to be safe..." He was ready to get out of here. He knew that it was only a matter of time before the kryptonite zombies found them...
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 11:55 am

Harley was still hugging him. Flag rubbed her back, trying to comfort her. As much as he was enjoying this, he had a lot to do and still needed to squeeze a nap in there somewhere...otherwise he wouldn't be much use to anyone...

"Okay...I'm okay, you're okay...it's gonna be okay..." He told her, tone quiet. Annnd she was crying again. Her arms constricted around him and she lavished him with kisses before finally letting go...

Flag wiped away her tears and nodded at Digger's first comment. "Mikko's down in the prison with Peacemaker. Waller wants all the chess pieces on the board game, includin' him. I gotta go talk to 'im, make sure we can somewhat trust 'im...and have to get everyone in one place to let 'em know what we're up against...."

Harley did not like the thought of having to trust Peacemaker. He tried to kill her boo! But it sounded like they had no choice...

"You go talk to Pissmaker, Boomer and I can go gather the others..." Because Flag had a lot on him, they needed to help where they could...
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 12:01 pm

Harley volunteered him to do work? Great. He just wanted to sit back and get drunk. He may as well get Ally too he thought, It was only fair that she knew what was happening, even though she was not getting involved in this.

Digger downed his beer and stood up.

Isn't there some kind of speaker system we can call them all with? Or a cowbell. I know the Rhino is awake I'll go talk to him and Cleo I guess.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 12:09 pm

Diana peeked outside and spotted a truck.

Ok we're getting out of here. Stay here I'm going to get that truck and drive it closer.

She stepped out the house and looked around. Seeing the cost was clear she made a run for the truck. Making it, she jumped inside and started the vehicle driving it to the front door.

Those things had to be hungry, Why weren't they attacking? Not that she was complaning it was just odd.

Then right at the edge of the woods she spotted Batman staring her down. Were the others hiding from him?

Clark. Might want to hurry!
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 4:14 pm

"So only one of us, huh? Well, Waller is probably already pissed at me. But then again, she wanted Flag dead...so there's probably a 50/50 chance on either him or me..."

...unless something was done about it.

Just then Flag entered the prison and Chris shifted his attention. The dude looked mad. Or sleepy. Or both.  Mikko had mentioned that the leader was going to let her into his cell. He figured his visit was nothing more than for that reason. He had tried to talk to Flag earlier, but the guy had blew him off...

[color=blue]"So, Amanda Waller brainwashed you with lies. She's good at that. You tried to kill me...a fuckin' good attempt if I say so myself. But...I don't believe you're a bad guy, however,  I'm gonna need you to convince me why I should give you a second chance....

So, Flag was debating giving him another chance? That certainly made him hopeful... "Give me another chance, and I'll show you. "

Flag pulled out a set of keys and handcuffs from his belt. "You're joinin' the team briefing. Turn around and put your hands behind your back..."

Chris complied without protest and within a matter of seconds, he was cuffed and led out of the cell. He spared a smile at Mikko...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 4:21 pm

Mikko didn't want any of them to be Bishop's experiments but she really didn't want it to be Peacemaker. She was risking her life..kind of...To save him! For him to be brought to the lab would be a waste of her efforts.

Flag came in and had a quick talk with Chris. Seemed she wasn't going to be let in the cell, he was going to be let out. Under conditions.

Handcuffs. Kinky. She smiled back giving him a quick hug before following Flag to the others.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 4:25 pm

"Intercom is painfully loud. You got this, Boomer. Use your legs!" With that, she sprinted off to retrieve the others....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brave and The Bold   The Brave and The Bold - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brave and The Bold
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next