Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)

Go down 
+25
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
The Saviors
Logan Rhee
The Joker
Lilo and Stitch
Judith Grimes
Abaddon
Noah Rhee
Michonne
Negan
Kai King
Erica Martins
Dwight
Beth Rhee
Eugene Porter
Carl Grimes
Lexi Davis
Daryl Dixon
Maggie Rhee
Glenn Rhee
Sandra Dixon
Yoshi Hamato
Anton Wilson
Death
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 11:05 pm

She kissed Carl's cheeks lightly and squeezed him in the hug not minding the bloody transfer, it would wash off this suit made of Leo's shed skin and body armour. "Use Lilo if you need her, she will stay." She had told him, and watched him go with her promises to tell the others what he said. She didn't need to promise she was there, her community was there if he needed the back up. Lilo was right here as a actual representation of that promise and she trusted the beautiful islander and her little alien would be immensely helpful.

She caught a little bit of Lilos words to the new blond and chuckled - casting the girls what she hoped was a regal sort of glance and nod. Pleased by Lilo's pleasure in the news about Raphael's hatching baby. She would be sure to tell him of it. Though he had to know that already, the islander and the alien had been as invested in ensuring its survival as much as he.

She noted Judith, saw the pout and all attempts to look like a regal wife of Leo the 'LionKing' was lost, she mews softly and scoops Judith up before the girl could dodge her or get away if she tried and hug her again in a bearish hug. "oh brave one - as soon as I can, Yoshi might even be old enough now to travel to. Maybe Leo will come instead and you can learn a few really cool katas with your new sword." she smiles and squishes Judith lightly again, this time much like she would Yoshi or Shen or Leo lightly nuzzling their nose tips. "I want to give you a more definite answer but... there is a new baby hatching now and my niece... or nephew may need me to be sort of mummy and aunty for a little while." she explains softly to Judith without going into detail. As she had no idea how far Carl had gone into any sort of birds and bees talk with the young girl and because she didn't want to lie to Judith and make promises that she might not be able to keep. And also so Judith didn't feel cheated by her rushing off like this, that this wasimportant and nothing short of important would make her leave them now. " Lilo and Stitch are staying though. be sure to keep an eye on them." she adds, lowering the girl back to her feet waiting just long enough for a sign of understanding before she would take the DragonFly and zoom away.

With the cars travel was not as long as it used to be but she was still a few hours from home.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 9:28 pm

Daryl didn't have to go far to find Mikko and Eugene. Hell, they were literally approaching,  though Eugene was hesitant. Just seeing the two made his blood boil. They may not be responsible for what happened to his daughter, but they were Anton's parents!

"You!" He shouted, approaching quickly until he was right up on the pair. "You need to do somethin' with that brat of yours...next time he touches my daughter....he ain't gonna be a problem nomore!"

Eugene, shaking from the encounter, in an act of courage, placed himself between Daryl and Mikko...

"There's..na..no need for shouting or threats, I assure you we will take care of the situation, and we apologize for Anton hurting your little one..."

Daryl glared at Eugene, still too heated to be calm...

"He attacked Noah last week..you said you would handle it...it keeps happenin'!"
Back to top Go down
Kai King
Original Character
Kai King

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 9:39 pm

Still fuming over what Abby had told him, Kai was happy to see his father, but spared one more heated glance at the girl.

" You're a liar. At least my dad isn't scarface!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 9:53 pm

Mikko let Daryl have his little rant and was about to speak up when Eugene surprised her and got inbetween her and Daryl. She stood back and let her husband handle things for a little bit but she was getting annoyed.

What are you going to do to him? Kill him? She mocked.

We have bigger issues to worry about. I have bigger issues to worry about. Negan found us. and he took Anton. So forgive me if don't seem too concern about your kid right now. She's fine. He bit her, he didn't kill her.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 9:57 pm

And those were fighting words. Abby didn't care that Laz was there and trying to get Kai to go home. She was out for blood now. She reached over and grabbed a pair a shears that were laying near by before lunging at Kai with a scream. No one talked about her dad.

She stabbed at Kai as Laz quickly tried to get her off of his son. She stabbed at Laz as well, yelling curses and threats.

Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 10:20 pm

Trying to compose himself, the cold was doing no favors for Dwight's already spent lungs, but he had to find Abby...

Pushing away from the tree, his fingers leaving behind smears of blood, he continued his trek through the snow...

...and that's when he heard it...Abby's screams echoing from the shed...

Disregarding the pain, he rushed for the shelter, tbrowing open the door in time to witness the attack...

"Abby, NO!" He yelled, arms wrapping around her waist and pulling her back. If he got injured in the process, so be it...
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 9:52 am

Once she was pulled away by Dwight she dropped her weapon, but still continued to struggle.

He started it! He just can't face the truth. What you going to do Kai? Stay here and let Anton die by your dad. Abby spat.

She stopped fighting at this point but continued with the insults.

Laz stepped in placing a hand on Kai's shoulder. Come on. Mom's waiting for us back home.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 9:58 am

Maggie playfully bopped Glenn on the head with a spoon. Boys food is ready! She called out expecting that Logan would give the message to Noah.

Back in lego land Logan gave the little house a thumbs up. Then heard the call for dinner.

Dinner is ready.
Back to top Go down
Kai King
Original Character
Kai King

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 11:51 am

Seeing Dwight and the fact that he was immediately trying to defuse the situation instantly made Kai feel horrible about what he had said..

When he was younger, like most kids, Kai had been afraid of Dwught because of his scars, but he had eventually befriended Dwight...

He had called him a name to upset Abby, because she had upset him...but why did it make him feel even worse? And Abby...she just continued to try and hurt him, screaming the fact that his real father was Negan....

He wanted to retaliate, but warm tears were threatening to fall, and he did not want Abby to see that she had won. Hearing that his mother wanted them home, Kai took Laz' hand and headed out of the shed with him...

As they walked, he was quiet for the most part, still fighting the tears, but despite his best efforts, one managed to escape...
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 12:10 pm

Dwight was trying his best to calm Abby, to hold her back from Kai and Laz. He had heard enough to know what had the boy near tears...Abby had told Kai who his real father was..

It was a relief when Kai and Laz were out of the shed, but be didn't immediately release her. Instead, he let her calm down, giving her a tight hug...

He knew that Abby had 'demons', like him. But she was a child, and as a child...she would lash out. Instantly scolding her would do more damage than good...

Waiting until she no longer struggled and more rational, he loosened the hug..

"What's goin' on, Princess...want to talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 12:17 pm

The walk back to the hose was a quiet one, he caught on to what Abby was telling the boy and knew that it was about time to have a talk with his son but didn't want to do that without Lexi around. Before they walked inside Laz stopped them outside the door.

I think it's time that we all sat down and had a talk. He said softly. But before that I just want you know, between us guys. You are my son. Since the day I met you, I took you as my own and loved you as I do now and always will. Nothing is going to change that, understand. And No one is taking you from me or your mother. We're family.

He wiped off Kai's face.

Ready to head inside?
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 12:25 pm

Once Kai and Laz left Abby calmed down. She turned around once she was relesed and hugged Dwight.

I was just trying to warn Kai that people might be after him now. I heard that Negan found us and is looking for him so I told him about it and he flipped out and started to call you names and I wasn't having that. I had to kick some serious ass.

Ok so maybe that's not exactly what happen but it was close enough.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 12:39 pm

Lexi instantly felt sick, and worried...and anxious. Negan had found them, and wanted Kai back. She kept glancing out the window as she wrapped Beth's arm, wishing her boys would hurry up and get home...

Their daughter was playing with Eugene and Mikko's daughter, blissfully unaware that they could be in danger...

Carl gave a quick knock before quickly letting himself in, slightly winded from his sprint through the snow. He gave Lexi an apologetic look for startling her, and a quiet 'thank you' for patching Beth up, then set beside his girl on the couch.  

"I'm so sorry, I didn't realize you were still bleeding...are you okay?!"

Giving the couple some space, Lexi moved back to the window, relieved to see her two boys standing on the porch of the treehouse. She wanted nothing more than to rush out and hug them both, but it looked as if they were having a moment... maybe Laz had told them that Negan had found them and was trying to comfort him...she had no idea just how heavy the conversation really was...
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 1:14 pm

The fact that Mikko wasn't more concerned only irritated Daryl that much more, but hearing that Negan had found them certainly brought him down a notch...

"Carl know?" Aggitation still in his tone, but Anton was no longer an inmediate threat....Negan was...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 1:27 pm

I don't know. I haven't talked to him. Only seen Eugene and you. Negan wants Kai for Anton. So we know he's after Kai. At least that appears to be his goal right now.

Mikko was thankful that things didn't turn into physical fighting, cuz Daryl would be hurting. Least she thought so.

I need to find Evelyn.
Back to top Go down
Judith Grimes
The Walking Dead
Judith Grimes

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 1:36 pm

Judith welcomed the hug, returning it as Erica spoke. Hearing that Leo may pay a visit soon put a huge smile on her face. It wasn't a definite answer, but it was a hopeful one.

She may not know the depth of the roll that Erica would play to Raph's little one, but she figured it was kinda like how Beth had become her mom...even though she knew that her real mother was dead.

"I will take care of Lilo and Stitch, I promise!"

Despite the heaviness of the night, Ally giggled at the pictures of Mikey...for a giant turtle, he was a cutie!

"That is so cool! And a baby, how exciting! I've never even seen a real human baby.." She admitted. "The Whisperers...they kill them soon after burth, when their cries threaten location..."
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 2:14 pm

Glenn winced playfully when she bopped him, and lightly tickled her side. The soup was ready, and he headed to the den area to make sure Logan had heard, and relayed the message.  Seeing both scramble to their feet, Glenn headed back into the kitchen and sat beside Maggie.

With Lego house in hand, Noah sprinted off to the bedroom, returning moments later with a jar that once contained Pickles, Sandy's bright green caterpillar....

But Pickles was no longer green. He was...molded?! The insect was now in a cocoon ....

Confused, Noah climbed into the chair on the opposite side of his mother, placing the jar in front of her, the lego house falling to the floor...

'Pickles molded!' He frantically signed to his mother...

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 2:55 pm

Maggie sat down and started to pour out soup in bowls for everyone. She had just finished when Noah came up to her worried about little Pickles. She lifted the jar up to her face and inspected the insect carefully and smiled.

She sat the jar back in front of Noah and signed to him.

He's not molded. He's inside of a cocoon. A cocoon is like a sleeping bag that caterpillers can make for themsevles when it's time for them to sleep. He'll be in there for a few days and when he wakes up, he'll break out of there and be a butterfly. But he's ok, we just have to let Pickles sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kai King
Original Character
Kai King

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 11:27 am

Kai listened as Laz spoke, and it became obvious that Abby was right.....Laz wasn't his real father. His heart broke into a million pieces, but Laz' words eased some of the hurt he felt.

Fighting back the tears, he have a small nod of understanding, then hugged Laz...

"Love you, dad."
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 11:45 am

Dwight returned Abby's hug and ruffled her hair, listening as she explained what had happened. And he knew her well enough to know that the story may have been tweeked a little.

He wasn't fazed over the fact that Kai had called him names. With his scars, he was used to it. Though, it was a little surprising coming from Kai. Still, he was a child, no doubt grasping for a way to upset Abby.

Despite the situation, he couldn't help but chuckle at her last comment, but quickly composed himself, turning serious.

"I think it should have been Kai's parents place to tell him that Negan is his father, don't you?" Yeah, he had heard enough to gather what had happened.

...the fact that Negan knew where they were certainly upset him, but he tried to hide that from Abby. He knew that Negan would be after him for his betrayal,  and he would want Abby and Sherry back...

...over his dead body....

"We should get home. Yer mom made dinner. I'm sure she's gettin' worried."
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 8:47 pm

Beth thanked Lexi for patching her up and was about to get up to head out. She wanted to find Carl again and hear his thoughts on everything. Before she could stand up though Carl came walking in and sat next to her. She gave him a small smile and leaned her head on his shoulder.

I'm ok. The bite was a little worse then I thought it was but Lexi got me all patched up. So...What are your thoughts on everything that's going on? Or have you had time to let it all sink in yet?
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 8:50 pm

Laz hugged Kai tightly and kissed the top of his head.

Love you too. We'll talk more about this with your mom, I'm sure you have questions and we'll answer all of them.

Laz let Kai go and opened the front door to let his son walk inside first then followed behind.

We're back. He announced.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 8:54 pm

I didn't really think it mattered who told him. I didn't think he would take it so badly, I mean it's not a big deal. You're not my real dad, but you're still my dad. Same with mom. Kai's a pussy.

Abby's face suddenly grew worried and she reached up to Dwight's face to removed a small bit of blood.

Why are you bleeding? She asked, ignoring her rummbling tummy at he mention of dinner.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 2:07 am

Erica grinned, letting their foreheads met and she was truly relieved, amused and pleased by the girls hope Leo would indeed be around. "Thank you Judith." and with her young friend on her feet and a worm of worry in her heart for this recent development of Negan coming back into their lives moving swiftly to the DragonFly felt like walking through concrete, she wanted to stay and help.

Yet there was an excited sort of longing urgency in her belly to be home and help how she could with the new one - if indeed she was needed. Even if not soon her own two would be clingy and all of them back in Leo's arms. Usually for half a day upon returning from a trip out they just couldn't bare to be parted. All four of them.

Still her steps were light and fast and she gave the gate people a blast of the Dragonfly's horn to open up once she was in. Driving carefully out once there was enough space to do so. Only once out of the gates did she floor the throttle sending the wonderous little machine Donnie built roaring away from the tree house fort and off towards home.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 2:25 am

Stitch snuffled and rolled and sniffed his way back to the wreckof the mall. He sat on. A small almost koala looking figure in the snow drifts looking sadly a little at the ruin of the building they had sheltered in for some time.

Then he shakes himself and shifts his thermos sensory nictating eyelids up, giving his large dark eyes a glossy red look as he pans the scenery for anything living... even the undead showed up a little as bluish or purplish shambling shapes. The super zombies had a tinge of green to them.

Sensing nothing but wary he crawls about to find the RoadBlade. It was like the DragonFly. A amalgamation of other vehicles cobbled together. But unlike the DragonFly it was built for speed as well as versatility. Body is low to the ground and does not have much physical armor, with only two side panels on either side of it, a hood, passenger guards, engine plating, rear tire plating, and a spoiler. Weapons mounted lower. He grins and again looking about he climbs into the seat starting the engine. It thrummed and purred.... as well as speed this one was also designed for stealth.

He grins and laughs his special maniacal laugh throwing the RoadBlade into reverse and gunning it out of the ruined shop floor of the mall, throwing the car into a spin and then ramming it into forward!!!

"yeeeeeeeeee HAWWWWWWWWWWWW!" his shout of delight tailing away after him.

~~~~~~~

Back at the tree houses Lilo watched Erica go... her attention brought back to the screen and chuckling sadly at her new friends words, " sorry to hear that... well... there there's not only human babies but mutant turtle baby … now hatching and hybrid babies..." She smiles and gestures to Ally, "Look through the pictures all you want, there are babies in there and more Stitch and more of the giant turtles." she offers. She sensed the other girl may not have had a chance before to just simply enjoy something for a change. So whilst she could she might as well.

And Lilo wasn't exactly being called upon right now so she could just hang with Ally for the moment and maybe be treated to her reactions upon seeing the little winged hybrids or the master Splinter or her Uncle Jumba... or each turtle caught in funny or imposing moments or of the compond. Just to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)
Page 8 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next