Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)

Go down 
+25
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
The Saviors
Logan Rhee
The Joker
Lilo and Stitch
Judith Grimes
Abaddon
Noah Rhee
Michonne
Negan
Kai King
Erica Martins
Dwight
Beth Rhee
Eugene Porter
Carl Grimes
Lexi Davis
Daryl Dixon
Maggie Rhee
Glenn Rhee
Sandra Dixon
Yoshi Hamato
Anton Wilson
Death
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 9:35 am

Back at Sanctuary Anton was sitting in Negan's house at the kitchen table. After some fighting and lots of yelling from Anton it was discovered that the boy was hungry. Wanting to play nice, Negan offered the boy various things to eat before coming to the realization that he needed something more alive. As luck would have it, Sanctuary had a prisoner, and so Anton would get his meal.

After some negotioations. Or as much Negotiation as you can with a child, Anton was allowed to be free of the tape and shown were he would be living.

Negan had cleaned Abby's old play house, added a small bathroom and made it more livable.

He placed Anton's victim in the house.

This is all yours my boy. You play nice you get to keep this house and eat as much as you like. I'm sure your mother will be around soon to get you.

Anton bit into the dead man's arm as he sat cross legged on the floor of the play house. He shrugged at Negan. Mom's going to kill you. He said calmly.

Negan chuckled at that. I'm sure she'll try. He shut Anton in the house and locked the door then left to prepare for any attack.

Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 8:09 pm

Abby was almost a teenager and the oldest of the kids at treetop. She wouldn't let them forget it either. She often got into fights with Anton and Kai and would argue with Judith often. She didn't like how Judith thought that she ran the place sometimes. But other then that she was pleseant with everyone.

She had watched everything with Anton unfold, quietly sitting back enjoying the chaos. that was one thing she didn't like about Treetop, it was too quiet. She was often bored which was why she would start fights and arguments.

She also liked sneaking away when she could to hunt on her own. She hadn't grown out of her murderus ways but knew better than to hurt anyone at the community.

She was listening in to Beth and Carl's conversation and hurried off to find Kai. It didn't take her long to find him and she grabbed his arm pulling him into the small shed.

Hey. Guess what I just heard about you...

Back to top Go down
Kai King
Original Character
Kai King

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 9:08 pm

Oblivious to the happenings, Kai was enjoying his time out on his own. Forbidden homemade bow and a quiver full of arrows, he was out beyond the treelines, but still within the protective fence, searching for his best friend.. Anton.

He was supposed to stay away from him, but.. what his mom and dad didn't know couldn't hurt them!!

Distracted by a squirrel that scurried up one of the snow laden trees, the boy was quick to take aim.. uncle Daryl would be so proud of him!! He was one of the few children to take an interest in Daryl's rare hunting classes...

And that's when it happened. Abby grabbed him and pulled him into a shed, nearly earning her an arrow in the head in the process! Luckily the arrow missed, and seeing who he had almost shot certainly upset him...

"Abby.. are you crazy?!" And he rolled his eyes, already knowing the answer to that!! "Nevermind.. I almost shot you... don't sneak up on me like that..."
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 9:13 pm

You should practice your aim. Abby teased. But she wasn't here to talk about his shooting she had juicy information!

Anyway. I overheard Carl and Beth talking. Laz ain't your real daddy. Negan is. And he wants you back. Anton is by Negan's place now. Mikko is going to be taking you over there. Thought you should know. Oh! Maybe you can stay in my old play house when you're there.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 9:27 pm

Deep down, Carl was worried, but he could not let Beth see that. All this time, their community had gone untouched, and now it seemed their enemies had found them...

Pressing a soft kiss against her lips, he gave her a gentle squeeze, not yet ready to release her from his protective arms, but knew the council needed to be informed, and Kai's parents needed to know the danger their son could be in...

"It's going to be okay..." He tried to assure Beth, giving another squeeze just as Erica approached.

He spared their guest an apologetic look. "Sorry. Trouble managed to find us."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ally had not smiled this much in a really long time! She giggled as the alien presented more arms, and she hugged him tightly.. not ever wanting to let go, but then a woman tapped on her shoulder and introduced herself, and asked for the little blue guy's assistance...

Reluctantly releasing her new friend from her arms, she slowly stood. Critters were much easier to deal with than people...

"I'm Ally..." She finally introduced...
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 9:33 pm

Beth returned the soft kiss and gave a smile and nod. If Carl said it was going to be ok then it was going to be ok. Another squeeze and she finally let Carl go leaving blood streaks on his shirt from her bitten arm. She still needed to get herself patched up, the bleeding had stopped but the wound was large and open still.

I'm going to go talk to Laz and Lexi now. I'll meet up with you after.

Another kiss and Beth hurried to Laz and Lexi's place.

Once at their home she knocked on the door. It's Beth. She announced herself.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 9:39 pm

Noah wrinkled his nose at his brother as he picked up one of the packs, hoping this one had the gifts that their father had promised them!!

"Loki isn't a normal name.. he wasn't even a normal anything..." He signed, struggling with the heavy backpack. Glenn was quick to relieve him of the pack, and offered him one of the lighter ones, same for Logan.

Oblivious to everything that was going on, he was just happy to be back with his family.

"Mom is right.. plenty of time for names." He told, signed to the two..

Once inside the warmth of their cozy home, Glenn shed out of his thick coat, and kicked off the boots that were sizes too big for him. Finding shoes that actually fit would be on his next outing...

Kneeling on the floor, he began unpacking the backpacks. A few blankets, which obviously wouldn't excite the twins.. but finally reaching the bottom of one of the packs, he unearthed a decent sized box...

"You boys remember me telling you about Legos?" He asked/signed, unable to contain the smile. He had often told them of toys that used to be a thing when he was a child. All the things he wanted for them...

Carefully dumping the colorful blocks onto the floor.. "You two now have Legos!"

The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 9:49 pm

"I'm sure that given the appropriate amount of time on the count of rationality, surely a favorable plan B can be assembled.." Eugene tried to reason, giving Mikko a squeeze...

"We have a good thing going here, it would be unfortunate to ruin that by some half-cocked plan..." He knew that it wasn't what she wanted to hear, but she needed to hear it...

And he gave a nod when she mentioned returning home.. it had been one hell of a day. Surely there would be no rest until Anton was safe, but they were only freezing out here, not coming up with a solution...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 9:58 pm

Mikko both hateded and loved when he spoke all smarty pants like. He was right though. Kidnapping the kid would put her in a bad light with Treetop and took her so long to get them to like her. She flashed Eugene a smile as they walked out the woods.

I hate it when you're right. She told him and gave a playful tug on his braid. We'll figure something out. But don't worry too much for now. Anton can't get hurt or die and Negan don't seem like the type to be torturing kids. Though I do worry about him being hungry.

She leaned her head against his shoulder unaware of the angry parents that were waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 10:32 pm

Maggie grabbed a bag and followed her boys to their home. She helped Glen out of his coat and then went to the kitchen to get dinner ready as the other three unpacked. From the little kitchen she could still here and see everything that was going on with her family and smiled when Glenn pulled out the legos for the boys.

Logan pulled one of the blankets to him and wrapped up it pulling part of it over his head so that just his face stuck out. When Glenn pulled out their surprise little hands reached out to grab the blocks.

Oooooh! cooool. Thanks, dad!
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:24 am

Erica gave a snort pulling her cloak over her shoulders, it was stitched together goat pelts the furry turned inwards and skin out wards. Wonderfully warm despite not needing it really with this suit of hers. " I over heard- pointing at her ears. "He was bound to... I would have burnt him and his long ago. Easy enough to poison food supplies destroy or weaken barriers, wreck vehicles." she grins darkly but turns her phone to Carl so he could see Leo's message. " and I would love to stay and see to this idiot, maybe I won't be needed and can come back. And you know to watch Mikko don't you?" she had expressed her distrust and dislike of her many a time but the warning was half playful as she trusted Carl to know what he was doing.

"I must go home, Lilo is going to stay with Stitch... she would like to be there too... desperately - but she'd be the least missed." maybe.

She wasn't going to delve into explaining she may have to play wet nurse - the text her niece or nephew was hatching was explaination enough.

" my children are older though so I can visit more now... and our contact information is in your phone so call ... or Lilo might... if things go sour okay?" offering a hug, she would say goodbye to Judith too shortly before she left.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:46 am

Stitch did not wanna stop hugging!! And pouted as Ally pulled away but he looks curiously up at Lilo who tells him Erica was taking their DragonFly and he needed to catch the RoadBlade. He gave a soft hop in place and nods eagerly one set of hands giving thumbs up then he rolled into a ball, rolling away and simply bouncing over the barrier fencing rolling away.

Lilo giggled, she wasn't to worried for her best friend he was indestructible after all.

Smiling at Ally. "nice to meet you - hah!" she adds chuckling as she had glanced at her own phone and found a text from Mikey there... A selfie of him fixing up a bottle and a crowded room of turtle's, non humans April and Casey and rat crowding about the incubator and its contents which sadly at this angle was pixelated to a shiny blur. Siiigh but Mikey would send her pics no doubt.

She didn't even stop to think before showing this new girl eagerly, "look my neices or nephew is hatching!" sides she was celebrating. She and Stitch and Don had been forefront of making sure this egg survived.

And it hurt she wasn't there or going home but out of the three of them she and Stitch would be missed the least on this day. So she celebrated in her own way. By sharing.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 6:53 pm

Noah remembered how their father would tell them about some of the toys that used to be a thing. As his hands moved to describe them to him while he spoke the words to Logan, he could see the fondness and longing, knowing that his dad wanted those things for them. Their parents seemed to want a lot of things for them...things this world no longer provided, but Noah was content. He and Logan had not known a world with Gameboys and slinkys, nor would they know a time where they could venture outside the walls of the community and be safe...

..but this was their life. They had a mommy and daddy that loved them. Sure, the Walkers were scary, but their parents protected them, and coming face to face with them had been a rare occurance. Of course they had seen them, but unlike Logan, he could not hear their horrific noises, but he could smell their pungent odor.

Like his brother, Noah pulled one of the blankets over him and reached for a couple of blocks, quickly catching on as to how they worked, watching their dad, snapping them together. This was fun! He signed a 'thank you!' to their father and gave him a quick hug before resuming the little house he was building for Sandy's  caterpillar, which he had named 'Pickles'.

Glenn smiled at his two little ones, extremely proud that he had been able to bring back these treasures. And reflecting on the night's happenings, he knew that he was lucky to be back with his family.

"You're welcome!" He said/signed to his two pride and joys, returning Noah's hug, and lightly ruffeling Logan's hair through the blanket.

His gaze drifted over to the kitchen area where Maggie was busy making dinner. His stomach grumbled, reminding him just how hungry he was. Still, he worried about Maggie working so hard while she had a condition!

"I will be right back...I can't wait to see what you two build!" He told the boys, then pushed himself up, muscles aching under the strain of movement. What a night!

Moving quietly into the kitchen, he slipped behind Maggie, wrapping his arms around her waist, hugging her gently as he nuzzled the back of her beck, inhaling her scent, mixed with the delicious smells of what she was preparing...

"Mmmmm...smells good..." He complimented, nuzzling and pressing a soft kiss against the back of her neck. "Need any help?"

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 8:46 pm

Maggie smiled when Glenn hugged her from behind. Nope. It's all done. Chicken soup is all ready. And you should be taking it easy, i'm sure you had an eventful day.

She turned to face him and kissed his lips. Now go sit down and i'll serve dinner.

Logan snapped the legos together making a small gun wrapping a rubber band around it. He nudged his brother and signed to him. Check it out I made a gun. He let the band go to shoot a brick at noah but it was too weak and just fell to the floor. Let me try that again.
Back to top Go down
Kai King
Original Character
Kai King

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 3:02 pm

Kai was taken aback by what Abby was telling him, but his confusion and shock quickly manifested to anger. His hard glare making it evident that he did not believe her for one second, and ge was angry!

"Laz IS my dad, stop Lying! You're just looking for attention...you are such an asshole!" His tone echoed in the small barn...
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 3:21 pm

As much as Daryl wanted to speak to Mikko right this instant, it was cold and they needed to get their daughter inside. Giving Sandy another reassuring hug and kiss against the cheek, he carefully handed her back to Michonne.

"You should get her inside. I'll go deal with Mikko and the brat.. " He said, knowing the instructions probably wouldn't go over well. Michonne was just as angry, and he knew that she would want to 'speak' to Mikko, too. Still, all vabysitters were probably busy at the moment. Beth was injured. Maggie was pregnant and had just been reunited with Glenn, who had been away for days on an outing...

..Of course, there was Lexi and Laz..
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 3:58 pm

Lexi smiled fondly, hearing that Laz was finished, and their youngest was having fun playing with Eugene and Mikko's daughter. Finally finishing tonight's dinner, she was able to slip away for a moment, and steal a quick kiss from Laz. Even as the years passed, this man still made her heart flutter.

"How did lessons go?" She asked, leaning in for another kiss, oblivious to the fact that her son may be in danger...

Just then, she heard the frantic knocking agaibst the door, and Beth's strained voice. Giving Laz a concerned look, she quickly opened the door. The first thing she saw was Beth's bleeding arm.. "Oh my God, Beth..." She was quick to tug her in, guiding her to the couch and forcing her to sit as she wrapped the towel that had been draped over her shoukder, around ger bleeding arm. Nurse mode in full force.

"What happened?!"
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 4:15 pm

It wasn't until Beth pulled away and disappeared, the absence of her warmth making the now cold stickiness apparent. He slowly lifted his shirt, now noticing the blood Beth had left on him. His chest felt tight. The injury was worse than she had let on. Still, he mentally kicked himself...he should have checked, should have made sure she was okay!

Stepping over to Erica, he gave her a tight hug, knowing she had to attend to things back at her community. "I have to check on Beth. Give everyone at your community my best. I hope we see each other again soon." He told her, and after another light hug, headed off toward Lexi and Laz' place to check on Beth.

Judith stayed behind, giving Erica a small, but cute pout. "When will I see you again?"
~•~•~•~

Ally really liked Lilo. It had been a while since people had been nice to her. She looked at the device, a bit confused at first...but heck...she had just hugged a blue alien! "Are those...turtles?"
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 4:29 pm

"It will all work out, you can bank on that.. " He tried to reassure, even if he was less than fully confident.  They had nothing to bank on, anyway.

He enjoyed their closness as they headed back toward their treehouse, arm wrapped around her...

As they neared the clearing, he could see Daryl and Michonne off in the distance, which instantly caused him to stop, eyes widening, fearing their wrath...but that didn't seem to notice them...yet...
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 4:46 pm

He knew that would be Maggie's reply, but that sweet kiss definitely made his efforts. He returned it, wishing it coukd last a little longer, but their babies needed to eat.

"I am taking it easy.." He assured her, giving a half smile, but insisted on at least setting the table, and sohe did so. The sooner that food was on the table, the sooner Maggie could sit down and take it easy.

~•~•~•~

Noah watched in awe as his brother showed him the gun, then demonstrated its capabilities..which literally  fell short. A quiet giggle, but his brother was determined to give it anotger try..

'I made a house for Pickles!' He proudly signed. 'Think it will cheer Sandy up?'

Last edited by Glenn Rhee on Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 5:00 pm

Beth let Lexi pull her to the couch and didn't protest when she started to care for her arm. Laz sat close by on the couch knowing this had something to do with Anton and listened as Beth spoke.

She told him everything that had happen with Anton, how he attacked her and Sandy and ran off. She told them Negan found them and captured the boy and was looking to trade him for Kai. She told them that they needed to watch out for Mikko who probably wouldn't think twice about kidnapping the boy to get her son back.

When she was done explaning she slumped back into the couch and let out a long, deep sigh.

Thanks for patching up my arm. I haven't had a chance to even look at the damage yet. Glenn and Mikko just got back, they brought a new girl back with them. I haven't met her yet. Mikko went to look for Eugene I'm sure he already told her everything.

I'm going to go get Kai and bring him inside for dinner. Laz said and stood up from the couch quickly heading outside. He heard his son's voice in the barn and followed it. Spotting him and Abby he let out a cough to let them know he was there before speaking. Kai it's time to head back home.
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 5:02 pm

Michonne didn't want to go inside at all. She was ready to tear into Mikko and her kid. But Sandy needed her more right now and she knew that. So reluctently Michonne scooped Sandy up.

Don't hurt her too bad, save some for me. She told Daryl before heading inside.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 5:05 pm

Mikko stopped when Eugene did and watched as Daryl sent Michonne and Sandy inside. Least she only had to deal with one of them it seemed. SHe gave Eugene's hand a squeeze.

Let's get this over with. Better to face them now than later. And maybe it wont be so bad.

She walked into the small community bracing herself for the oncoming screams that were sure to come her way.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 6:23 pm

Violent coughs ripped through his chest, the sensation of a million needles piercing his lungs as he was forced to stop in his trek, using a tree as support as the spell ran its course, resulting in the metallic taste in his mouth, and then the sputter of blood into the dewrag that he kept conveniet in his back pocket...

One could chalk it up to the extreme cold and exertion...but Dwight knew better. It had been going on for months.. almost a year, but he had been good at keeping his medical condition hidden from the others, especially Sherry...

He made a promise to whatever higher power that be, if he ever got his wife back, he would do anything within his power to make her happy...

Pulling the rag away from his mouth, he frowned at the amount of blood this time...

" Well, ain't that a bitch.." Sniffling down the aftermath of the bloody fluid in his nose, he pulled out a cigerette...a monents rest needed to catch his breath and still his thoughts, then the search for Abby would continue..
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 4:07 am

Lilo grinned. She still had the habit of extending herself towards people. Trying to make a connection a friend. She'd learned to curb it somewhat but still. She couldn't help it.

She nods at Ally's question, "Sure are, huge, talking, walking, ninja turtles." she informs proudly. She had added to her enormous crazy family, and felt pleased that the turtles mostly accepted her as one of their own. "I live in their community... her community..." she nods to Erica. " and it's great. that's Mikey." she giggles as new image clicked through and Mikey clearly didn't mean to send it he had a glob of something on a cheek and was looking off screen but she grinned.

This was not the purpose really of Donnie trying to get a working mobile net work back up and running. But it was an awesome non the less! She assumed there was no need for her medical expertise anywhere so was happy to hang with Ally until needed whilst Erica left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)
Page 7 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next