Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)

Go down 
+25
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
The Saviors
Logan Rhee
The Joker
Lilo and Stitch
Judith Grimes
Abaddon
Noah Rhee
Michonne
Negan
Kai King
Erica Martins
Dwight
Beth Rhee
Eugene Porter
Carl Grimes
Lexi Davis
Daryl Dixon
Maggie Rhee
Glenn Rhee
Sandra Dixon
Yoshi Hamato
Anton Wilson
Death
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:52 pm

Negan paused in his steps and turned on his heals.

Just a child? I have a feeling he's more than that. See, I know that this kids Mother is insane. And I have a feeling she'll bring Kai to me to get her son back. Don't worry though. I'll be back for you. For all of you.

He gave a loud chuckle and once again walked off, dragging anton with him.

Beth just watched and listened on. Then she remembered she had her gun. With a shaky hand she took aim. But it was dark, and Negan was moving further away. Still she took a shot through the fence. The bullet only hit a tree so she went to aim again but it would only be a waste of bullets.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 11:06 pm

Glenn accepted the hug and gently returned it, some of the embarrassment easing into a smile. Unlike earlier years, the fact that she could just 'eat him up' freaked him out.. less.

Daryl snorted, obviously less reluctant to hurt feelings than Glenn. Yeah, she was cute, but Daryl had a hard time admitting anyone was attractive, except Michonne...

Then, Mikko made her confession.. and Glenn instantly covered his ears! God, he hated when his friends made confessions in front of him!

..."Wait, how long you and Glenn been friends? You know he can't keep his mouth shut, right? You just told the whole community..." Daryl snorted.

Glenn slowly removed his hands, knowing it was too late shield himself from that tid bit... "I don't mean to... to tell, I mean... I suck at lying..."

"Like when you told everyone at the farm Hershel was hoarding walkers in the barn, and Lori was knocked up?"

Glenn rolled his eyes.. "You had to bring that up?"

Ally was just listening on in amusement, and at Mikko's question, nodded her head. "Sure. Especially the freshly turned ones... yum..."

Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 11:17 pm

Man Ally was really needed to get laid. Mikko gave ally a smile and patted her leg. I just want you to know, I like you. But if you touch my husband I'll eat you alive.

She then turned back to Glenn and Daryl. I mean I don't think anything bad would happen if Eugene actually knew that. But he's sensitve so I try to keep all the heavy stuff to myself. Anyway. back to the game. Glenn your turn.

Michonne was quite during the coversation, But she had a smile grin on her face. Knowing that at some point everything they spoke about in that truck was going to come out Hopefully the game didn't get too personal.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 11:31 pm

Ally gave a little nod at that threat... buuut if her hubby was a cutie, it may just be worth the risk. Though, she liked Mikko, too. She seemed like her kind of friend.

...annnnd Glenn was wondering if this game was a good idea, after all. He could end up knowing too much that he would HAVE to share with someone! Most likely Maggie....

When Mikko reminded him it was his turn, he hesitated..

"Ally raised her hand, too..."

Ally shrugged. "Your turn, handsome. There's not much that I haven't done..." She gave him a flirtatious wink and reached over to pinch his cheek....

Clearly uncomfortable, Glenn tried to come up with something, quick... "Never have I ever lost my virginity in a drug store..."

Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 11:37 pm

Well That's something I never did. Lost mine In a strip club ally way. Mikko said with a grin.

Michonne shook her head. Can't say I've done that....How about, Never have I ever Fucked an animal.

Mikko raised her hand He was a mutant. He use to be human. sooooo I don't know if it counts.

It counts and it's nasty. Michonne said propping her feet up on the dash.

Ally you have one?
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 2:39 am

A laugh and she hugs Judith just as tightly, "You are welcome, young warrior." so happy to have pleased her young friend so much.

She stood, giving the delighted young girl freedom to thoroughly checkout this pointy shiny new weapon, looking almost half turtle herself without the cloak on now and dressed in this body suit made of her mates shed skin, carapace and plastron watching Judith before she caught Carl's smile out of the corner of her eyes and turns towards him a grin on her lips, not hiding her fangs, her hair falling free and long about her shoulders to hips and small of back, reaching into her belt to pull out the t phone for Carl. " One thing we have plenty of to recycle is mobile phones. Donatello is incredible, the things he does with every day ordinary stuff and recycled building materials." she laughs and hands it over to Carl. "Like Judiths weapon it has features, the shell on the back is solar panelling for charging, water proof, and quiet tough, Don builds t phones for brothers like Raph after all... in my quiver is a little baggie of blue tooth ear pieces for giving to your raiders and hunters and security that will connect to this t phone, they can receive and send calls to this phone and it's already on the network Don and Lilo are fixing up." She would wait for Carl to hold out his hand before pressing it into his palm. "Leo and I want to ensure you reach us any time yous need us."

Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 2:48 am

Lilo knew better than to race towards the tree houses, as she approached she slowed so those on watch could see her, she was a familiar face after all, and see Daryl's atv and the meat properly and allow her entrance.

Of course in other times she would have taken time to test her skills and those of the security here and make her way in stealthily.

But not now. Waving to further make sure all knew of her friendly and safe intentions.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 2:52 am

To say the Dragonfly and its alien driver had a blast was an understatement, but eventually he raced after the Humvee and caught up, staying behind them - Stitch driving with his feet head hanging out dog like tongue long and flapping in the wind!!
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 9:57 pm

Ally was curious about the little blue furball that had been trailing them. He had aided their escape. She had seen a lot of things in her time, but that was definitely new. So many questions, but for now, she would not break up the lighthearted game that her potential new group had going. It was a good way to get to know more about them...

She thought long and hard, wanting to participate...

"Never have I ever... had nonconsensual sex..." she finally said....

That certainly made Glenn uneasy. There was a long pause, but he could not look at her. Instead, he gazed off outside the window, trying to mask his tension. "Nonconsensual isn't sex... it's rape.." He corrected.

Ally could tell it upset him, but gave a small, dismissive shrug. "In my group, men take what they want.. if they are higher up. You don't choose..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Up ahead, the guards at the gate recognized Lilo and returning the wave, opened the protective gates for her....

Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 10:05 pm

Ally's never have I definatly changed the mood in the car. Michonne let out an uncomfortable cough but said nothing.

Mikko was quiet for a bit then smiled brightly and gave Ally a squeeze.

We don't do that in our group ok? If you don't want to do something you have every right to say no. WE don't take what we want like that. So you don't have to worry about that any more.

Wanting to continue the game and make things less heavy again, Mikko continued.

Never have I ever...set a house on fire.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 11:10 pm

The mood had definitely changed. It was a little disturbing how unfazed Ally seemed with her own comment, like she had accepted 'being taken' was life. It understandably made Glenn uncomfortable, but luckily Mikko managed to get things back on track.

As the large, guarded gates finally came into view, Daryl raised his hand.

"Beth and I got toasted and sat a Bootlegger's digs on fire..." He confessed, hoping it would further distract from Ally's earlier entry.

The gates had only just closed minutes before, granting Lilo access, and now they were driving inside. He parked the vehicle not far from where Carl and Erica stood, sparing them a wave before turning his attention to the others... "Home sweet home...."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 11:18 pm

I accidently started an apartment fire when having a fireworks fight. Mikko said. No one was hurt. She added as they drove inside the gates of their home.

When parked she had to wait for Glenn to get out first before she could hop out. But once she was able to she eagerly jumped out the truck and looked around for Eugene, frowning when she didn't see him. Usually he would meet up with her when she returned home, she hoped everything was ok.

She went to Ally and pointed to Carl. That's the guy you have to impress. Don't flirt with him. He wont like it. She warned.

Michonne got out of the truck and helped with the bags. You want to go look for Sandy while I take care of things out here? She's probably at Maggie's place.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Dixon

Sandra Dixon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 9:09 pm

Thank you. Sandy signed to Noah. She got up and grabbed some tape off the boy's little desk, she then folded a sheet of paper making a paper box for her bug friend. Once it was done she placed the caterpillar inside of it.

He needs some leaves to eat and a stick to climb on.

By now Logan was interested in what was going on. Knowing that the box wouldn't hold the critter he ran to the kitchen and got a glass jar with a top, then pulled some leaves off a potted planted along with a small stick and placed everything in the jar. He then went back to the room. Here. This will work better.

Sandy happily took the jar with thanks and placed the caterpillar in side of it letting it crawl down the stick. They covered the top cloth and secured it with a rubber band.

He might need water...

Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 3:57 am

Lilo had barely climbed off the atv once allowed in, the meat still fresh and on the back where Daryl and Michonne had left it, and smiled seeing Judith, clearly with her new weapon and there Carl and Erica.

Years ago she and Carl didn't see eye to eye. But Lilo had never used it against him or his always providing the best in her medical care and training of those that needed it. She visited more often than the turtles aside Donnie and more than Erica.

She had barely managed a "Hi Carl. Queen." with a nod to them both when the gates opened and the rest came, there was major relieve seeing not only the Humvee and she assumed all its passengers but also her best bud, a grin at him opening arms to catch the small alien, he left the DragonFly with a bounce She didn't see Erica's RoadBlade so assumed she left it near the wreck of the mall and came here with Carl here on foot. And there was a tease in her tone even if preferential towards Erica in calling her queen. She, April, Erica and Venus had all bonded tightly, and even with one of their number gone they were still close.

Amused by Mikko's words to a pretty young face she didn't recognise. "And if you want to come with me or the blond here you have to impress... the blond." she jokes nodding to Erica squishing a happy Stitch in her arms. The turtles were much more strict with new comers than the Mall had been.

Stitch hugged back, grinning at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 7:27 pm

Judith had to be the happiest child on this decaying earth right now, bouncing like any other child before the world's end, over a Saturday morning cartoon. Her biggest wish in life, defend her people, just as her big brother did! And Aunt Erica made that possible!

Another strong hug before the exchange between Erica and her brother...

Carl accepted the t phone, with a thankful smile on his face, and a small bow, before admiring the devicethat would allow them so much..

"Thank you.." His voice genuine and thankful...

"Those going out there, need to keep in touch with their wives and husbands...Glenn has twins.. Mikko has two.. I know it's hard for them to be away without contact..." He told her, and gave her a gentle hug...

Meanwhile, the raiders had all returned, with Lilo and Stitch accompanying. He watched as the occupants poured out, with a new one in tow. A blonde. Who seemed really confused, her blond locks adorned in blood, her skin covered in dried red and scars and scabs, but upon seeing Stitch, a huge smile crossed her lips and she dropped to her knees, arms stretched out. All words lost on her ears at this point...

"Puppy!"

Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 7:42 pm

Home... Finally they were home...

Glenn was past exhausted. But not so much that he could not spare a smile and wave at Erica, genuinely happy to see her, her visits so scarce, and Lilo.. and Stitch..

A glance around for Maggie, but not seeing her.. knowing she had to be busy with twins. He shouldered his bag, exhausted, spared a nod at Carl...

"I will take responsibility since I chose to save her.." He told Carl.. "It was wrong to leave her... her brother.. her guardian... was killed..."

The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 7:57 pm

...and a confused look from Carl. The dejection in Glenn's tone...

"What?" And noticing how he looked for Maggie, and the dejection when Glenn didn't see her. "She just didn't come this time, man. Probably tired. And we will deal with her.." Nodding at Ally.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 7:59 pm

Boys! Sandy! your dads are back! Maggie anounced once she seen everyone pull up and park.

She walked outside to greet everyone and noticed the blonde. I hope I'm not being replaced with a younger model. Maggie joked and gave Glenn a kiss on the cheek. Everything went ok out there?
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 8:06 pm

Eugene stood there for a long moment, stunned.. unsure of what to do. Go after Negan.. he knew he would doe, and without saving Mikko's child. Fidgeting with unsteady hands, he was unsure of what to do...

... "She.. she won't love me.. after this.." He said, looking teary eyed at Beth....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 8:12 pm

Yes she will... Beth assured him. She was more worried about little Kai at this point. Once Mikko found out everything she was sure she would attempt the trade.

Back at home, Mikko left Ally be to look for her kids and husband. She managed to find Evelyn but was told something had happen with Anton. No was eager to tell her what thouh. But she found out Eugene was in the woods so she hurried to meet up with him.

She found him just as he was talking to Beth.

Eugene? What's going on?

Beth looked at the both of them then stepped away. I'll let you two talk. She said and hurried off. She did not want to be around for whatever was to come.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 8:15 pm

And Daryl witnessed all with a quiet chuckle, throwing an arm around Michonne. How everything, just... it all fell together. It was magic.

"Naw..." He told Glenn, relieving him of any obligation he felt for Ally...

"You got twins...we'll take care of it.."

And a wink at Erica and Lilo, knowing their communities were also possibilities for the teenage girl....

...and not enough gratitude in the world to Lilo that returned his kills to him....
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 8:47 pm

Glenn needed no explanation, from Carl... or anyone else...

Seeing Maggie arrive, a tired grin, and an unescapable hug as he returned the gentle cheek kiss, and one to her neck and shoulder....

"All okay.... how are our boys?"

The Walking Dead
Noah Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 8:52 pm

No one bothered to sign to him, no one....!!! He only knew that something was up when the wolf showed signs...

Then he signed to those already departing.... their Daddies were home!!

And he sprinted down the ladder, across the field, behind everyone else.... latching onto his daddy's leg...
Back to top Go down
Sandra Dixon

Sandra Dixon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 8:53 pm

Sandy grinned wildly at hearing her parents were back. She placed their bug friend on a shelf and ran out the house sure that the boys would be following her.

She spotted Michonne first and ran to her hugging her tightly.

Michonne looked down and scooped her up. You were good? Michonne asked, then noticed the bandages. What happen?

Sandy gave a cute pout. Anton bit me.

That's all it took for Michonne to see red though she tried to hide some of the anger from her daughter. DARYL!
Back to top Go down
Logan Rhee
The Walking Dead
Logan Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 8:57 pm

When Maggie called out to the kids that their dad was home, Logan was about to tell his brother but Noah's trusty pooch beat him to it. it was pretty cool how well that dog was trained. He was kinda jealous. Logan wanted a pet of his own.

He ran after his brother and hugged his dad's other leg tightly. Then realizing how uncool that was let go and gave a smile wave instead.

Did ya bring us anything?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)
Page 5 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next