Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)

Go down 
+25
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
The Saviors
Logan Rhee
The Joker
Lilo and Stitch
Judith Grimes
Abaddon
Noah Rhee
Michonne
Negan
Kai King
Erica Martins
Dwight
Beth Rhee
Eugene Porter
Carl Grimes
Lexi Davis
Daryl Dixon
Maggie Rhee
Glenn Rhee
Sandra Dixon
Yoshi Hamato
Anton Wilson
Death
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 9:51 pm

Dwight knew there was a difference in circumstances. Kai had been shielded from the truth, having been too young to know a time when Laz was not his father. Abby had known what happened to her parents, but accepted him and Sherry as parents.

"You have always been strong."  He complimented with a soft smile and another gentle hug.

He loved Abby like his own, so seeing the worry concerned him. Then, the source of her concern was made obvious....

"Oh, that? It ain't nothin'. Branch popped me in the mouth. I'm okay." Luckily he had become a convincing liar during his time with Negan, but it always made him feel bad lying to either of his girls. Still, he was trying to spare them of the worry for as long as possible.

"Ready to go home? I'm sure your mom is pacin' the floor by now.. "
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 10:08 pm

Noah watched attentively, in awe of what his mom was telling him. That was so cool! And such a relief that Pickles was okay...just sleeping.

'So he went into a sleeping bag like uncle Daryl, but then he will come out pretty like Sandy?' He signed excitedly. 'Can she come back over and see?'

Glenn snorted, nearly spraying his mouthful of soup. Trying to compose himself, he smiled at Maggie, amused. "Is it possible for a six year old to have a crush?"

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 12:45 pm

Maggie gave a smirk at Glenn and nodded then turned back to Noah. She can come over after you eat. She told him.

If she had known what was going on with Negan then there was no way she would let her boys run around outside after dark. But she was blissfully unaware.

Logan stuck his tongue out at his brother. Ewwwwww you think sandy is pretty? Gross.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 1:54 pm

Carl looked at Lexi, noticing her nervousness as she gazed out the window, waiting for her husband and son to come it. He felt so much guilt. It was his job to keep his community safe, but Negan had found them...

"Thank you for taking care of Beth. And don't worry, nothing will happen to Kai." He tried to reassure.

His focus then shifted back to Beth, wrapping one arm around her as she rested her head on his shoulder. "It's going to be okay.." He tried to comfort, masking his own worry. He would do everything within his power to protect his community...no matter what...

"I'm going to have to call a council meeting. I know it's late....I know Daryl and Glenn just got home and need rest, but this can't wait. We need a plan, and I promised I would never leave my people in the dark. And...I have to figure out what to do with the girl they brought back. "

*~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•*

Lexi spared a smile at Carl, but her attention was fully directed to Kai and Laz as they came through the door. She was quick to scoop up Kai and hugged him, smothering him with kisses, but the usually affectionate boy only half heartedly returned the hug, then wiggled from his mother's arms, heading for his bedroom.

Lexi gave Laz a confused look before hugging him, allowing it to linger, enjoying his warmth and scent and the sweetness that always radiated from him..  

"Is he okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 2:08 pm

Laz hugged Lexi tightly rubbing her back. He let her go and let out a long sigh. I think he'll be ok. He might need mom to talk to him though. Abby decided to tell him about Negan. We had a small talk about it and I asured him that no matter what I was his dad, I think he understands but he might need some time to process it all.

He kissed Lexi's cheek.

Everything is going to be alright. I think I'll have Evelyn go home I really don't want Mikko to have a reason to come over, least not right now.

Beth stood up from the couch. Maybe we should get going I need to feed Carl and Judith and Carl can get that meeting planed.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 2:14 pm

"I'll make sure he knows.." Daryl said, still giving Eugene the death star, and the intimidation seemed to be working. The man was shaking, even if he was trying to stay brave. With that realization, Daryl turned to go. The last thing he wanted was for Eugene to piss himself.

As Daryl headed towards his treehouse, Eugene shifted to look at Mikko. "I believe that was a productive exchange..." He tried to sound confident. "I recall someone mentioning that she may be with Lexi.. " Probably the last person Mikko wanted to interact with right now, considering that Kai seemed to be the reason that her son was being held captive. ..

Back in his house, Daryl immediately started looking for Michonne and Sandy...

"Babe?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 2:33 pm

Mikko was ready to throw down! She didn't like the looks Daryl was giving Eugene, but a fight wasn't going to happen. Daryl walked off and Eugene spoke up.

I was ready for a fight. But yeah I guess it went alright. You showed him though. No one messes with my man. Lets get Evelyn and maybe we can talk to Lexi about borrowing Kai while we're there.

Mikko took Eugene's hand and headed to Lexi and Laz's place.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 2:56 pm

Lexi frowned deeply. She had been struggling with trying to figure out when the right time would be to tell Kai. It had upset her greatly that someone decided to do it, with cruel intentions, and had hurt him. Her heart felt heavy, and hearing that Laz was about to leave again didnt help matters any...

"I...need you here right now..." She gave him a pleading look as she reluctantly released him. She wasn't sure if her anxiety could handle him walking out that door right now..

"Mikko and I will have to cross paths, and as long as she understands that if she touches my son, I will kill her...we should be okay..."

Hearing that Carl and Beth were about to leave, she shifted her attention to them.  

"I cooked tons of fish, rice and broccoli...I knew the groups would be coming in late and no one would really be thinking about dinner...please help yourselves, or take some with you."
Back to top Go down
Judith Grimes
The Walking Dead
Judith Grimes

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 3:13 pm

Ally was enjoying every moment of this. The mutants amazed her. All this time, she thought it was only the humans, animals and rotters..but tonight had proven otherwise. It had definitely been a much needed distraction to the fact that her brother was killed, and her world had been turned upside down..

.. but in the past, she had been beaten if she cried. The sounds of sorrow or pain was a threat.. it would attract the rotters.

"Those little ones...I just want to hug them..."

Judith, watching a bit sadly as Erica left, turned her attention to Lilo and the new charge that she had yet to meet.

Walking over to them, she adjusted her brother's hat, that had once been her father's, enough so she could see.

Watching Ally for a long moment, she decided the woman wasn't a threat. Besides, when she wore this hat...that meant she was in charge.

"It's late. We should probably get you two settled into a treehouse." She told them, then looked at Ally. "No funny stuff. I have been practicing my aim and katas.. " She warned in her soft, but head strong tone.
Back to top Go down
Noah Rhee
The Walking Dead
Noah Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 3:44 pm

Hearing the teasing, Glenn wondered if maybe he should have asked Maggie about 6 year old crushes in private.. but this is what siblings did. He remembered all too well. Being the youngest of three, and the only boy...Glenn had caught his fair share.

Noah, having been unable to hear his dad, was a little confused when Logan started teasing. But then he caught on... was Logan calling Sandy gross?!

'She is my best friend and she's not gross!' He angrily signed, his annoyance in his gestures.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 4:25 pm

Ok I'll stay here for the night. Laz promised.

Beth took Lexi up on her offer of food. She would take the food back home with them so that Judith would eat too. Laz helped them pack up everything to take and saw Beth and Carl out of the house. Once he and Lexi were alone he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a squeeze.

Should we go talk to him or let him have some time alone?
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 4:28 pm

Abby wasn't sure if he was telling her the truth but also felt he had no reason to lie to her. She smiled at him and gave him a hug and finally agreed to head home.

I'm starving! She admitted. And she was growing a little tired too but she would stay awake for as long as she could.

Dad? When am I going to get a sibling? She asked out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 5:26 pm

Maggie rolled her eyes at the boys as she ate her food. It was than that she noticed the lego house on the floor and picked up placing it on the table.

Of course she's not gross. Don't listen to your brother he's just teasing you. Both of you eat your food and you can go and play.

Logan stuck his tongue out at Noah and started to eat his soup. He ate quickly eager to go back and play.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 7:15 pm

Dwight took her hand as they made the trek back home, mindful to pace himself. The last thing he wanted was another bloody coughing fit to cue Abby in on the fact that he had lied....

It was hard. Each step was agonizing in the cold air. His lungs being pricked by a thousand jabbing needles....

...and then came the question that completely took him aback.....

There was a small pause as he tried to compose himself. Abby was 12. She knew about the birds and bees way before she had became his daughter.

"That....is a loaded question..." He answered, and a hint of a sad smile...

He and Sherry had tried. And still continued to. The community's doctors couldn't seem to figure it out, but Dwight chalked it up that he was damaged goods. Eugene had chomped down on the family jewels back when he was reluctantly serving Negan...

" I hope....someday soon..." And once upon a time, that was the truth. But now, his health made him wonder if it would be wise...to leave Sherry with two kids to raise...if things planned out the way that he feared...

" You want that? A lil brother or sister?"
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 7:19 pm

Dwight took her hand as they made the trek back home, mindful to pace himself. The last thing he wanted was another bloody coughing fit to cue Abby in on the fact that he had lied....

It was hard. Each step was agonizing in the cold air. His lungs being pricked by a thousand jabbing needles....

...and then came the question that completely took him aback.....

There was a small pause as he tried to compose himself. Abby was 12. She knew about the birds and bees way before she had became his daughter.

"That....is a loaded question..." He answered, and a hint of a sad smile...

He and Sherry had tried. And still continued to. The community's doctors couldn't seem to figure it out, but Dwight chalked it up that he was damaged goods. Eugene had chomped down on the family jewels back when he was reluctantly serving Negan...

" I hope....someday soon..." And once upon a time, that was the truth. But now, his health made him wonder if it would be wise...to leave Sherry with two kids to raise...if things planned out the way that he feared...

" You want that? A lil brother or sister?"
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 7:57 pm

Abby nodded her head.

No one likes playing with me. No one gets me. I just think it would be cool to have someone that has to play with me.

They were almost home and Abby tugged him the rest of the way. Sherry greeted them at the door. Dinner is ready, you two get inside and eat.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 12:09 am

Lexi melted into Laz' arms, head resting against his shoulder. "We should talk to him now. The sooner, the better. I just hope he can understand why I didn't tell him sooner...."
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 12:21 am

Dwight frowned when Abby told him that no one wanted to play with her. She was older than the other kids, and...different. Still, he felt that she should be able to make friends...

"You should try to be friends with Judith. She ain't like the other kids. She acts older than her age." He suggested. "I hope someday we can give you a brother or sister...."

It didn't take long for them to arrive home, and Sherry greeted them at the door. The food smelled amazing, but he wouldn't pass up an opportunity to show her some affection. He wrapped his arms around her, giving her a squeeze, and a peck on the lips. "Smells great."
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 12:30 am

Eugene gave Mikko's hand a squeeze, definitely grateful that a fight did not break out. He wasn't good at fighting, and even if he was, Daryl was his friend. He could understand why Daryl was upset. If his child had been injured, he would be heated, too. But Anton was his child, too.

"I can almost guarantee that Lexi will be disagreeable of such a proposition..." He told Mikko. "What do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 6:51 pm

It'll be ok. I think he'll understand. Laz glanced out the window and spotted eugene and Mikko walking up to their house.

Mikko and Eugene are heading here. The talk will have to wait a few moments.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 6:54 pm

I don't have a plan. I'm just going to go with it. Mikko told him as they walked up to the door. She knocked on the front door and waited.

Laz gave Lexi another quick hug before hurring over to open the door. Here for Evelyn I'm guessing. I'll go get her.

I also need to talk to Lexi and Kai. Mikko told Lez, letting herself inside the home.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 10:08 pm

Noah returned his brother's gesture, sticking his tongue out, and considered slinging his spoonful of soup at him, but the thought was fleeting, seeing the look that his dad gave him...

Redirecting the spoon into his mouth, he tried to eat as quickly as possible. As soon as the soup disappeared, Sandy could see the sleeping bag that Mr. Pickles had made!

[color=olive]'Slow it down...don't choke..' Glenn cautioned, then shifted his attention to Maggie.

"Did I miss anything while I was gone? How was your day?"

Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 10:35 pm

Lexi just wanted to make sure that her son was okay, but it seemed as though that would be stalked for a moment longer. She frowned when Mikko came barging in, a sympathetic Eugene trailing close behind.

Overhearing Mikko, Lexi shook her head...

"This isn't a good time. Abby took the liberty of telling Kai about Negan, and I haven't gotten to make sure he is okay. I'm sorry that Negan took your child, but my son is not going to be hurt anymore than he already is."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 10:41 pm

So he knows about negan? Then it'll make what I want to talk to him about easier. If you know Anton is gone then you know what I want to talk about. Negan wants to see his kid, I have to get my kid back But Instead of my orignal idea, I want to talk to Kai and let him decided if he would like to come to Sancuary with me.

Laz stepped up between Mikko and Lexi.

That wont be happening, now or later. He looked at Eugene and motioned behind him. Evelyn is in the back room with Zoe.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 11:11 pm

Eugene, mouthing a quiet 'thank you' to Laz, moved around the group, and headed towards the back room to find his daughter. He certainly hoped that things did not get heated...the night had been full of that already....

Lexi was taken aback by Mikko's plan...did she really think that she would send Kai back to that place?! She was thankful for Laz' interjection, but she had a feeling that wouldn't be enough...

"Negan doesn't want to just see Kai, Mikko...he wants him to get back at me. You don't know him...he didn't  suddenly develop this fatherly itch. What kind of mother would I be if I just let you take him?!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next