Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)

Go down 
+25
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
The Saviors
Logan Rhee
The Joker
Lilo and Stitch
Judith Grimes
Abaddon
Noah Rhee
Michonne
Negan
Kai King
Erica Martins
Dwight
Beth Rhee
Eugene Porter
Carl Grimes
Lexi Davis
Daryl Dixon
Maggie Rhee
Glenn Rhee
Sandra Dixon
Yoshi Hamato
Anton Wilson
Death
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 7:00 am

Erica was still on cloud nine of her own from Judith's hug, Carl's hug, their gratitude, though she firmly and gleefully assured Carl, that Donnie and Leo were the driving force behind the tphone design and necessity for it. Pleased - very pleased to have made them both happy. " your welcome Carl."

But she was saved brief sad thoughts of what ifs and maybes if only the devices had been ready earlier... and continued to revel in the warm fuzzies a bit longer, warmed further by the returning people, a wide grin for Daryl and Michonne, Mikko and Glenn. A grin at Lilo and Stitch, giving her hair a playfully contemptuous toss over her shoulder and meeting Lilo's almond shaped eyes, " Not just a queen, a QueenBee." - the two briefly giggling. But eyeing the girl Lilo addressed with a tad more interest.

Sort of, she was also watching the rest of the children, smiling. Moments like this she wished she and Leo were less cautious and protective and she brought their babies... and Leo... to meet these kids, to meet Judith. She wasn't as close to the other youngings as her young leader in training niece friend but she still tried to make a point of meeting, greeting and knowing them in her sparse visits.

She caught Daryl's wink and laughs gently, nodding, "If she wants to try our home Lilo, Stitch and I will ensure she gets there." And was processed properly into their community.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 10:11 pm

Before Maggie could answer, Glenn was met with another welcomed sight. The twins.. his pride and joys. Every time he came home from an outing ,returning to them.. he felt like the luckiest guy in the world. Smiling at Maggie, he released her from the embrace, bending down to scoop Noah up in his arms, hugging him.. and smiling at Logan's 'too cool for that'. He ruffled the older twin's hair, but he was not getting away without a hug! Placing Noah on his feet, he scooped Logan up, giving the boy a gentle squeeze, then raised his shirt to blow a raspberry against his tummy...

"No escape!" He teased, then granted Logan his freedom.

"Of course I brought you two something.." He told them, signing to Noah as he spoke..

"But only if Mom says you've both been good.." And he looked to Maggie.

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 10:26 pm

It was always heart warming to see Glenn and the boys interact. Glenn was so good with them. She let out a chuckle seeing how Logan was trying to play it cool, but his dad wasn't about to let him get away with that.

They are always good. She said with a nod.

And they are going to make the best big brothers.

She let that last sentence hang there. She doubted the kids would catch on to what she was saying, but hoped that Glenn got that little hint.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 5:34 am

The giggling with Erica was short, but the familiarity and warmth that followed was not. She winked at Daryl about his comment, "You know it." of course they didn't turn away many from their community or barred them entry.

Those from Negan's community were not welcomed easily. And mostly because of his attacks on the Mall and Bruce Leo had a tight and firm policy about welcoming anyone.

Donnie had a place set aside outside the community walls but still in the city for the quarantined people. And well not just them. Her found Uncle Jumba was there, and their suit maker Edna M... whom Lilo was amused to know had a thing for Splinter. the rat men also lived there and some other Mall people who either chose not to join the main community and but wanted to stay.

But no one needed to know how they ran things, except Carl. If the girl chose to come with them they would inform her of the process on the way.

Stitch tilts his head at Ally, his stubby tail wags and tongue flops out after a moment of studying her, "Aloha!" he shouts back in glee bouncing into her open arms and with his long prehensile tongue clearing her face in once slippery swipe!
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 6:53 pm

Beth hurried back into town hoping that everything went alright between Eugene and Mikko. Now she had to tell Carl everything that had happen and knew that he would not take it well.

She greeted everyone with a smile and wave as she returned. Noticing the new girl she gave her a friendly wave as she headed over to Carl and the others.

We have an issue. Beth told Carl in a low voice. She didn't want to freak everyone out at once. It was than that Michonne could be heard yelling for Daryl. No doubt she found out about Anton and Sandy's fight.

We have a few issues... She quietly corrected.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 6:37 pm

And like Erica, Carl could not suppress the grins, his scouters had all returned safely, the heavy of a new potential threat not yet destroying the moment. Watching the young woman, so enthusiastic, yet covered in gore.. welcoming Stitch.. how Glenn claimed responsibility, but Daryl voided that claim, and Erica offering to give the new one a chance...

Carl pinched the bridge of his nose, his only functioning eye closing for a moment, lost in a moment's thought...

"Thank you, but I can't pun her off on you, not knowing who she is..." He told her. "It wouldn't be fair. We will interrogate her, know who she is..if she is safe, if you accept her, if she wants to be there, she is an option to you. She will go before the council. I won't put your community in danger."

And then Beth approached, frantic. The subject of Ally may have to wait...

"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 6:44 pm

Beth pulled Carl away from the others so she could speak more privetly with him.

ok. Anton had a little temper tantrum. Attacked me then went after Sandy. He caught her and she got bit but she's ok. Then he ran passed the fence and Eugene was going to go after him but before he could leave... She swallowed thickly.

Before we could do anything. Negan showed up with Anton captured. He's demanding Kai for Anton now. Negan left, Eugene is having a melt down, and I know when Mikko finds out Kai might not be safe.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 6:50 pm

Glenn was not finished lavishing his little ones with love! Once the 'too cool' Logan was free from his affection, he scooped up Noah and gave him the biggest raspberry ever! The deaf twin could not hear, but boy, he could feel! A silent giggle and the widest smile ever as daddy spun him, only coming to a stop hearing Maggie. Another raspberry against Noah's chin, and gently placed the boy on his feet. He looked at Maggie with enthusiasm, if not a little lost..

"Oh? Yeah.. they will! " And he gave her a confused look. They had tried for years, for one more little one.. but always came up short. He thought it was his fault, after what happened with Lawrence, he thought the experience had damaged him. Another child was just a dream..

"We getting Logan a puppy?" That had to be it. He knew how his older twin must have felt, not having a pet. Noah had the wolf, his service animal....

~*~*~*~*~*~

Meanwhile, Ally was enjoying every moment with Stitch! Giggling when he cleared her face, even crying... she didn't know what affection was.. or ..she did.. who she used to be... now remembering it.. she just hugged the lil alien tightly!!

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 6:57 pm

Maggie shook her head at her husband. Glenn was a smart man but sometimes she questioned what went on in his head.

She grabbed his hand and placed it on her stomach.

I don't think it's going to be a puppy.

Logan who had no idea what was going on, only heard something about him and a puppy. So when his mother said there was no puppy he pouted. I want a puppy!

Maggie ruffled his hair. and signed as she spoke to her boys. You two are going to have a little brother or sister soon.

Logan dramatically raised his arms in the air and let them drop. More kids! ugh!
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 7:08 pm

And Daryl had witnessed everything. Glenn and his babies, hell, that had him in smiles, and the news he picked up on way before his bro Glenn... oy. ..

He saw Logan's rejection when the announcement was made clear he wasn't getting a pet.. he would take care of that...

And then Michonne, calling out to him.. he rushed over as the bite was exposed, and everything else was lost. Enraged, he took his little one from Michonne and hugged her tightly, casting a murderous look at everyone.. no one hurt his baby and lived!!

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??"
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 7:12 pm

Hearing her parents yelling scared Sandy and she started to cry thinking that she was in trouble. Michonne hugged her daughter tightly.

Shhhh it's ok. You're not in trouble I promise. Just tell us what happen ok. She said in a much softer tone.

Sandy sniffled and curled up in Daryl's arms.

Anton bit Beth so I used my sling shot to shoot him! But then he chased me into the woods and bit me too, he said he was going to eat me! But the adults came before he could.
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 7:18 pm

...Eugene had found comfort in Mikko, but hearing Daryl's shout, he was brought back to reality...

Looking at Mikko with teary eyes, shaking his head.. quiet for a moment.. for two.. three. bottom lip quivering....

"Anton caused trouble. He ran away and I could not stop him. Now, Negan wants him for his son.. I don't know his son...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 7:24 pm

It was a matter of time before that kid got himself into some deep shit. She was also surprised it took Negan so long to find them, or maybe he was just waiting for the right time to come forward.

Mikko wrapped her arms around eugene and hugged him tightly planting kisses on his cheek.

We'll get him back. If anything Negan will bring back because the kid is such a pain. She lightly joked. Negan's just lucky I have no idea where Wade is, cuz him and his people would already be dead. So he wants his kid? Did he mention who his kid is? That would be helpful. I could grab his kid tonight.

Rubbing Eugene's back she thought on it for a bit then spoke up again.

It's got to be Kai now that I think about it. I'll take care of this. Don't worry, love. He's going to be ok.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 8:34 pm

Glenn certainly wasn't expecting for this conversation to go in this direction...

It took a moment for it to fully sink in, but when she placed his hand on her stomach, there was no mistaking. Eyes widened, too stunned for words at first, but the wide smile made it obvious, he was happy! And then, happy tears as his arms wrapped around her,pulling her into a tight hug!

"Oh my God, babe... this is great!!" Because he was afraid they would never have another...

"I love you.." He managed through his emotions, meeting her lips in a deep kiss.

Unlike his brother, Noah was excited!! They were going to be big brothers!

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 8:40 pm

Maggie returned the hug and happily returned the kiss. Love you too. But I don't want you staying home just because we're having a baby. I don't need to be waited on hand and foot, even if it is really nice. I just don't want you driving yourself crazy worrying about me.

She looked over at Logan. You'll get a pet one day, I promise.

She then turned to Noah How do you feel about having a little sibling? She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 8:50 pm

"I'll be right back..." Carl told Erica before being led away by Beth, who explained what had happened. And Daryl's shouting made it obvious that he had found out, too. Sighing deeply, he cast a look in Daryl and Michonne's direction before meeting Beth's gaze.

"We need to make sure Kai's parents know so they can keep a close eye on him. Negan's not getting him."
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 8:56 pm

I can let them know. Maybe it would be best to keep Daryl and Michonne away from Mikko too. I know what happen wasn't her fault but they might go after her. I just don't want a fight to break out.

Beth wiped her eyes from the few tears that started to fall. The thought of Negan finding them and their people fighting each other upset her a lot. But she held it together. She pulled Carl in for a hug needing the comfort.

I'll go to Lexi and Laz now. She said, arms still around him.
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 9:05 pm

Eugene returned the hug, relieved that Mikko wasn't upset with him. She was taking things well. He returned the kisses, squeezing her gently...startled by Daryl's shouting. He worried what would happen next...

"You.. you can't give Kai to Negan.. he's just a kid. We need to find another way to get Anton back..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 9:10 pm

No one is going to help us get Anton back. The town hates him. Giving him what he wants is all we can do. Kai might just be a kid, but if he's Negan's kid it's not fair that he can't be with his own son, right?

Mikko Heard all the shouting but wasn't worried about it. She had bigger things to worry about.

If you have a plan B I'm willing to hear it. But we can't stand out in the woods all night, we should get back, sounds like there's more drama going on back home.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 9:57 pm

Erica was of course visibly grateful for Carl's thoughtfulness, a bit of a giggle though with her fangy grin. "Thank you, but never ever be afraid to send any one you need to or come at any time. We are not Bruce, or Negan. We know how to handle new comers, watch for enemies and welcome friends." she reassures him.

Then after greeting Beth warmly, if briefly, and watching them go she tried her best not to listen. Her ears though were not just changed in looks and Beth had pulled away for the privacy normal human hearing would allow. And she made no motion, of gave away she had heard anything - but relaying it all to Lilo beside her in whispered Hawaiian. She felt her tphone vibrate and with a skip of her heart sensing it was from her beloved husband even before she read his sweet, short and exciting words.
translation wrote:
'I am glad my love, I had worried and we miss you. However you must come home... our niece...or nephew... is hatching.'

Lilo leans over to read the tphone too and sighs, "ponoʻoe i ka home i kuʻu mō'īwahine me kēlā mauʻeke a me nā'ōpili i hoʻounaʻia wau e kiʻi,ʻo Stitch a hiki iaʻu ke kōkua iā Carl a me Bet maʻaneʻi. Aiaʻo Don a meʻApelila ma laila inā pono kahi kōkua. E lawe i ka DragonFly." This time the tone was not playful.

Erica huffs a little, torn on what to do for a few moments, then a nod deciding. "Keʻike nei au, inā paha he huhū wau i ka haʻaleleʻana i kēia manawa i ka manawa e manaʻoʻia ai he pilikia, e like me kaʻu e hilinaʻi nei iāʻoe aʻo Carl ... maikaʻi wau ... e hoʻi au i ka home. eʻimi i mua o ka hana 'ana kekahi. "

The two young women turned away from each other, Lilo squatting beside the girl and Stitch. Erica towards Carl and Beth, using a foot to kick her discarded cloak into her hand. He said he'd be back, but she would save him crossing the small distance between them. She would never just vanish without reassuring she and Leo, the turtles, were reachable should it be requested.[/color]

translation wrote:
(("you are needed at home my queen with those bottles and teats I was sent out to collect, Stitch and I can help Carl and Beth here. Don and April are there if medical assistance is needed. Take the DragonFly."))
[color=#faebd7]

translation wrote:
((" I know, though I hate leaving now when it sounds like there could be trouble, even as I trust you and Carl. Fine... I will go home. The RoadBlade is hidden in the wreck of the mall, Stitch should go find it before some one else does."))

Last edited by Erica Martins on Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 10:04 pm

Glenn knew how much Maggie hated to be fussed over. He knew that he drove her bonkers when she was carrying the twins. Hearing that she didn't want a repeat earned a cute pout. It was like she knew he was already planning on taking a break from the scavenging runs, just until she wouldn't need the extra TLC.

"But, I should take care of you.. you're gonna need help with the boys, and... you know you like all those extra back rubs..." He winked.

~*~*~*~*~*

Noah was still all smiles! When his mother asked how he felt about having a little brother or sister, he bounced and clapped his hands before signing..

'I'm excited!! Can we name him Iron Man?'

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 10:11 pm

Mmmm I do enjoy those back rubs. But right now I don't need to be fussed over. Maybe later. Maybe tonight.

Maggie raised a brow at Noah but before she could answer his brother chimed in.

We can't name the baby iron man. It's got to be something normal. Like...Loki!

We have a while to think about names. Maggie told the boys. Lets help your father bring everything inside now.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 10:17 pm

Stitch purred and nuzzled and for a alien built for destruction he was all too cute and fluffy and yep so evilly enjoying the attention, popping out his extra arms to squeeze the woman in hugs aware she needed his affection and the kindness!

Lilo knelt near them and lightly tapped Ally's shoulder, very lightly, she didn't want to break this up. "Hi, I'm Lilo… I hate to break this up because I know stitch loooooves snuggling, but I need friend Stitch here to help us out." she introduces herself to this blond in her friendly tone.

Of course Stitch was strong enough to pull free but Lilo knew the girl needed his affection.

Stitch purrs his bob of a tail waggling frantically.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 10:17 pm

Daryl was fuming! He did everything within his power to calm his daughter, rubbing her back and pressing reassuring kisses against her cheek, bouncing gently... all the while, trying to keep his temper from upsetting her,, impossible!!

"Yer not in trouble..." Oh, but Anton would be!!

Angered eyes searching for any sight of Mikko or the little trouble maker. Of course he wouldn't take it out on Mikko, but she had to know that her... 'child' had to be dealt with!!

"Where is she?!"
Back to top Go down
Sandra Dixon

Sandra Dixon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 6:08 am

Sandy was calming down now that she understood that she wasn't in trouble. It seemed that Anton and his mother were though and that was fine with the little girl. She let out a little giggle at the bouncing.

He ran away. She told them. I don't think he's in the town anymore.

Michonne was also looking for Mikko. But unlike Daryl, she did blame Mikko. The kid was dangerous and Mikko knew it yet she still allowed him to run wild. Both she and the kid needed to be removed from the community before something happen that couldn't be fixed with a bandage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)
Page 6 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next