Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)

Go down 
+25
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
The Saviors
Logan Rhee
The Joker
Lilo and Stitch
Judith Grimes
Abaddon
Noah Rhee
Michonne
Negan
Kai King
Erica Martins
Dwight
Beth Rhee
Eugene Porter
Carl Grimes
Lexi Davis
Daryl Dixon
Maggie Rhee
Glenn Rhee
Sandra Dixon
Yoshi Hamato
Anton Wilson
Death
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 3:55 pm

The trek home seemed longer than usual. Dwight's legs felt heavy, which made moving through the thick snow more difficult than it should have been. The meds were doing their job. For the first time in a long time, his chest did not hurt, but it didn't make breathing any easier...

Fortunately they managed to make it back home. Vision blurring, standing was becoming increasingly difficult. Wanting g to spare Sherry from having to try and pick him up if he went down, he headed straight for bed, mind too hazy to notice that Beth was nowhere in sight...

Taking a seat on the bed, he began removing his clothes, striping away everything but his boxers, bumping the catheter in his hand as he did so. He had forgotten about it, until now. The IV needed to be attached, but right now, he just wanted Sherry snuggles. Taking her hands, he gently pulled her down to him.
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 4:01 pm

Sherry was grateful that they made it home fine. They headed right to the bedroom and she was happy to lay next to him, snuggling close.

Mmmm...I have to hook you up to your fluids. Don't want you dehydrating on me.

She kissed him softly and sat back up. Slipping out of bed she gave him the fluids that Lexi had given them. Then she undressed and got back in bed, pulling the heavy sheets over both their bodies and wrapping her arms around him.

You're going to be ok.
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 4:04 pm

Once the food was in front of him, Eugene wasted no time digging in. A smile stretched across his lips when Mikko lavished him with affection. It certainly helped lighten his mood. Maybe the rest of the night would be less chaotic. He certainly hoped so...

"And you are stuck with me..."

A knock at the door broke him from that thought. Maybe nothing serious, but if he had known it was Kexi, it certainly would have made him tense, considering Mikko and Lexi's earlier argument.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 6:20 pm

Another kiss to Eugene's cheek. Good.

Mikko was about to get ready for bed, she was eager to cuddle up next to her husband for the night but before she could start getting undressed there was a knock at the door. She hurried over to the door and opened it up frowning at Lexi when she did so.

What do you want?
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 6:44 pm

Finishing up his dinner, Eugene's attention turned towards the door when Mikko opened it also frowning when he saw Lexi. Oh boy. Ge was NOT looking forward to breaking up a fight.

Lexi returned Mikko's frown. "I'm not here for me." She told Mikko. "I have a sick patient, and your blood may be the only thing that can save him."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 6:46 pm

Mikko was not expecting that. She opened the door wider and let Lexi inside.

Who's the patient and what do they have? It must be something really bad if you're coming to me for help.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 6:58 pm

This was nice. Snuggled in a warm bed with his Love. No pain, for once. Fatigue threatening to pull him under, fingers lightly caressing Sherry's back as he nuzzled a kiss against the top of her head.

"Yeah...gotta be. Because otherwise you promised me an ass kickin' " He playfully, quietly reminded her. He wanted to tell her, no matter what...it would be okay. Even if nothing could cure him...but that would be a talk for another time...

"You know what Abby told me yesterday?" He asked quietly, fatigue tugging at his tone.. "She said that she wants a brother or sister. Maybe we could, if I make... I mean, when things are okay..." And only then. He would already be leaving Sherry with Abby if nothing could save him...he didn't want to make her a single mother of two.
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:02 pm

Mmhmm. And I keep my promises. Sherry teased.

I think we can give her a sibling. but not until you're better. Sherry gave Dwight a light squeeze and let her eyes close. And you'll make it, no ifs about it.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:08 pm

Lexi was not expecting to be allowed inside, but she stepped in, grateful to be out of the bone chilling wind.

"Advanced lung cancer. Think it's too late for chemo or radiation treatment even if those means were available." She told her, sparing Eugene a little wave before returning her attention to Mikko.

"It's Dwight."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:12 pm

It sucked to hear that someone had cancer but to hear it was Dwight made her especially upset. Mikko gave a little pout at that.

Noooo Not Dwight. Of course I'll help him. It's too bad Wade isn't around his blood would probably be more useful. So we doing this tonight? Or is this going to be something that can wait till tomorrow?

She wanted to help Dwight, but she also really wanted to cuddle up with eugene!
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:26 pm

It was a relief to know that Mikko was willing to help. Now, she just prayed a blood interfusion would even work.

"Thank you. It can wait til morning. Trying to get him hydrated first. He has been hiding it for awhile. If you can meet me at tbe infirmary around 10, we can get started."

Eugene returned the wave, heading for the bedroom to get ready for bed. He heard it was Dwight. Even though he didn't care for the guy.. Dwight had held him at gun point before, annnnd Mikko had sought the guy for comfort all those years ago when he had accidentally hurt her feelings at that meeting so long ago, he still hated to see anyone suffer from the disease.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:32 pm

I'll be there. Now if you'll excuse me it's been a long day and it's time for bed.

Mikko showed Lexi out said her good byes and locked up for the night. She went to the bedroom and stripped out of her cloths then slid into bed under the sheets.

Come here. She called to Eugene with her arms open wide for him.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:59 pm

What a long, busy night. It had been hours since Lexi had left her home to help Logan. Then Dwight. Then facing her nemesis for a shot to save Dwight's life. She was beyond exhausted.

Making the trip back home, Lexi peeked in on her babies. She could see her daughter fast asleep, and Kai. She didn't question tbe lump underneath his blankets. The boy loved to completely bury himself.

Not wanting to bother either, she headed into the bedroom, smiling at her sleeping husband.

Stripping down to her underwear, she slid beneath the sheets, snuggling up against him.

Eugene smiled, and did as he was told. Stripped to his boxers, he snuggled close to his woman, glad the day was coming to an end.

"Long day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 8:04 pm

Finally! Mikko melted next to Eugene leaning her head against his chest.

I'm sure tomorrow will be much better. I've been looking forward to this all night. She said feeling her body relax.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 8:06 pm

Laz had slept through everything that was going on, it wasn't until Lexi slipped in bed with him that he woke up. Seeing her beside him put a smile on his face and he reached out pulling her close.

Missed you. He mumbled against her sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:19 pm

Stitch sneered at Joker.

He usually had a good sense of people and he didn't like Joker. At All.

He growls at Ally - ears up watching Judith though and smiling at her his wide alien smile.

Lilio was coming back. She'd sent their attackers packing, the RoadBlade was dented and holey in parts of armour but otherwise perfectly intact. She left the vehicle inside the gates facing them. Ready for the next run. Next time she would just run people over, because there was no sense in wasting ammo on men and they'd seen what her bullets did to human bodies in any case and wouldn't be eager to try that again.

She hoped. Though the idiot they came here for, Negan, wouldn't care no doubt the danger he is putting his people in.

She moves towards the prisoners over hearing what Ally had tried to do and smiling at her sadly. Unlike Joker. Did he not recall his brief appearance at the Mall at all? Mikko was the fool that trusted and let him in before. She wondered if she would recall that and not be a fool second time around? Well Lilo wasn't an idiot, she didn't forget and she wasn't a fool. She would report and remind people once in the meeting.

She rubs Stitch's head watching the prisoners and talking over Joker to Ally. " I understand the fear. But next time try to remain calm. I am actually going to request I be able to take you with me." in fact she was going to suggest they all leave, take refuge in Atlanta. A suggestion only. Her dark almond shaped eyes find Joker and glances at Ally. " I wouldn't trust him, it was not long after showing up at the Mall then ran by Batman that things went to hell." and now she was watching Daryl and Judith. " I killed one of our attackers and probably wounded a few others.... annnnnd might have damaged their vehicle." to Daryl encase she forgets to tell Carl, then he could. " meeting still going ahead?"
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:10 pm

Eugene snuggled close, wrapping his arms around her and nuzzled a kiss against her cheek. "I too have been waiting an extended amount of time for this very moment. I am overjoyed that such a stressful day will have such an agreeable ending..."

Another soft kiss against her lips, so comfortable that he had forgotten about the meeting....
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:18 pm

Hearing Laz caused a smile to stretch across her tired features. Melting against him, she pressed several kisses against his toned chest, working her way up to his lips.

[color=cyan]"I missed you, too." told him. [color=cyan]"I'm hoping Sherry will have an interest in me training her in medical...we don't have enough nurses... or doctors for that matter... " She told him, expressing her concerns. One of Rove many things that she loved about Laz, he was a good listener.

"How did the talk with Kai go? Is he feeling better?" She hated that she could not be here with her son tonight, but thankful that he had such a wonderful father figure.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:31 pm

Hearing that Sherry would want to try for a baby earned a tired smile. It was something he had always wanted, but several factors had prevented earlier attempts. Mainly worried about an unfant's safety if Abby became jealous...

But their adopted daughter was older now, and was ready to be a big sister...

"Can't wait to see a baby bump on ya..." Another tired smile as his hand slid between them, resting on her tummy, trying to imagine his petite wife with a belly.

"I'll be okay, honey. I think life owes us a break. And, Mikko...she will help. She's a good person." And he couldn't help but remember the early days with Mikko, how she had believed in him when most of the community didn't trust him. Mikko and Naggie had the most faith in him, and Laz promised to have his back. He was trying to reassure Sherry, but silently praying that her blood would actually work. He loved Sherry and Abby too much and wasn't ready to leave this world...not ready to leave them.

Eyes fluttering, he pressed a soft kiss against her lips. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:50 pm

Laz massaged Lexi's back as he listened to her. I'm sure Sherry would like to help out. You can't take care of everyone by yourself. As for Kai, he's doing ok. I think he's handling everything well. He's very grown up for his age must be because he has such a great momma. He said and pressed a kiss against Lexi's lips.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 3:19 pm

Ally waa trying to blend with the shadows when Joker spoke, seemingly agreeing with her actions. She honestly couldn't understand what she had done was so wrong. Out there, if you were scared, you did what you had to to protect yourself. If you wanted something, you had to take it before someone else did...

When the man offered his hand, Ally reached her dirty hand to take his, a bit timid, giving it a small shake...

"I'm Ally..."

And then Lilo spoke up, explaining that she understood and wanted to take her someplace new, a d warned her about the other prisoner, who didn't seem so bad...maybe he was just trying to survive, too. But she liked Lilo, a lot.

"The kid doesn't have a mother, just a dad...I wanted to be that for her...I..want a baby but Alpha controls everything..."

"Yer a kid yerself. And Aaron loves Gracie, you can't just go takin' kids...

"I'm old enough...I'm 16.."

Daryl shifted his attention to Lilo. He was glad to see that she made it back safely, not that he ever doubted her capabilities, but so much had happened tonight. He was thankful that she had decided to stay with them for awhile. She and Stitch had certainly been helpful.

"Appreciate the help. And yeah, meetin' is still on.. think it's definitely gotta happen now. Doubt Negan is gonna let up now that he knows where we are ..."
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 4:18 pm

So Ally wanted to be a mother and she was just sixteen? Well that made him rethink a few things. He for sure wasn't having no kids! But the girl was young she could be molded and minipulated. He leaned closer to Ally and whispered to her.

I have someone in town that'll help us out of these cells.Stick with me, sugar and you'll be just fine.

Joker fully expected that Mikko would help him out of the cell.

He then turned to Daryl. Hows about some water for me and my lovely lady friend.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 7:41 pm

Carl and several other people searched the entirety of the fence, checking for any breaches, a small party instructed to spread out and search tbe grounds for threats. Hours had passed with no signs...

The men reposted back with their lack of findings. Everyone was freezing. Some of the searchers protesting against the elements.

Carl permitted them to return home. To their families. To the warmth. Carl himself was freezing, face chapped from the harsh winds, but he could not return, not yet...

"I want the entire perimeter under surveillance. Two at each posts, the grounds constantly monitored. Spread out.. 2 hour shifts and alternate, no one needs to be out longer than that..." Teeth chattering, he instructed the volunteers.

His fingers felt as though slight movement would break them. Seeing Judith approaching, he instructed her to go to Michonne's until he could come get her...

Now, he had to retrieve Beth. Pulling the coat a little tighter around him, he headed for Dwight and Sherry's place...

Finally at the door, he tried to peek inside, hoping to see Beth, to signal for her without waking Abby since it was past kids bedtime.

Not seeing Beth, he began knocking against the door...
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 7:50 pm

I love you too. She pressed another kiss against him and finally was ready to sleep. But sleep would was not in the cards for her, as soon as she closed her eyes there was a knock at the door. Thinking and hoping that it was Lexi with news of Mikko she slipped out of bed, tossed on a robe and headed to the door.

She was surprised to see Carl standing there when she opened the door up.

Is everything ok?
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 7:57 pm

...and Sherry looked surprised to see him, which was a little confusing...

"Yeah. We haven't found anything. Where's Beth? Is she awake?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)
Page 18 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next