Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)

Go down 
+25
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
The Saviors
Logan Rhee
The Joker
Lilo and Stitch
Judith Grimes
Abaddon
Noah Rhee
Michonne
Negan
Kai King
Erica Martins
Dwight
Beth Rhee
Eugene Porter
Carl Grimes
Lexi Davis
Daryl Dixon
Maggie Rhee
Glenn Rhee
Sandra Dixon
Yoshi Hamato
Anton Wilson
Death
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 11:28 pm

There was a long pause of dead silence and Dwight could feel his heart beating rapidly in his chest. The antisipation painful, and yet it felt that time had completely stopped. Waiting for the words to come, he wrapped an arm around Sherry, head dropping as he felt they were seconds closer to knowing his fate....

"... Lung Cancer?" He finally asked.

Lexi gave a nod that would go unseen by him as he quietly tried to compose himself. He had to be strong, for Sherry...for Abby.

"I'm afraid so. It is pretty advanced so surgery isn't really an option at this point, but I'm sure we can explore other options..."
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 11:34 pm

Sherry was quiet, taking the news in. It was a hard pill to swallow and she tried to fight the tears that were forming at the corner of her eyes.

There has to be something we can do though, right? What about that Mikko woman? Dosn't she have some kind of healing blood? Maybe if we did a transfusion... She wasn't sure that would actually work, or if what she heard about Mikko was even true. But she was desprite for Dwight to be ok.

She hugged her husband tightly scared that if she let him go that would be it.

What are the other options? She quietly asked as she wiped at her face.
Back to top Go down
Kai King
Original Character
Kai King

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 11:36 pm

Getting to boss people around did sound like fun, but Kai was already missing his parents. When the door closed, he looked at Abby, who had settled into her spot...

"Are you thinking about staying?"
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 11:41 pm

Abby had settled into her bed long before Negan left them to sleep. She leaned over the edge of the bed to look down at Kai when he spoke.

Yeah. Where we going to go? I don't know the way back to Tree Top. And if NEgan caught us trying to leave we would be in big trouble. He may be all nice to you because you're his son but don't make him mad. Bad things happen. We're stuck here until our parents come to get us. And no one knows where we are so who knows how long that'll be.
Back to top Go down
Kai King
Original Character
Kai King

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 3:00 pm

Kai thought about what Abby had said, but it wouldn't be enough to make him willing stay here....even if Negan was his biological father and escaping would come with consequences.

"But if we stay here and our parents come looking, Negan and tbe Saviors will kill them. You don't want that, do you?"

Of course their parents stood at chance if Tree Top community attacked as a whole, but he wasn't so sure that would happen. Either way, it seemed there would be bloodshed and death, no matter what they did. His efforts coming here would be a waste.

He would try again to reason with his father, let him know they did not want to stay here.. at least he didn't want to, anyway....
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 3:26 pm

Glenn frowned at that, but nodded in understanding. Logan needed his rest, but he was going to be okay. Still, the worried father was counting down the moments until his injured son opened his eyes. He wanted nothing more than to hear him speak.

"Looks like we will be spending the night here..." And Glenn was okay with that, as long as his son would be okay and his pregnant wife was comfortable a d his little run away was back safely...he was certainly counting his blessings.

If Daryl did not return soon, he would go look for him...and Carl.

Noah frowned and pouted, upset that he had worried his mom. Giving a nod of understanding, he would not do it again! Unless he once again got caught up in the moment, then all of that would go out the window. 'I love you, mom.' He signed.

Unable to hear Michonne, but picking up on her upset energy, Noah frowned and headed in her direction. He gave a tug on her shirt and once he had her attention...

'Please don't be mad at Sandy. I told her about Pickles and we had to go save him before the bad people found him!'

The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 3:54 pm

Dwight gently squeezed Sherry, returning the hug, and softly nuzzled a kiss against her cheek. He wanted nothing more than to spare his Love of all this, just as he had wanted to spare her of Negan and all of life's hardships before, it this was another battle they would face together...he just hoped it would not be his last.

Hearing Sherry's question, there was a pause. Not wanting to give her friend false hope, but wanting to give them something to grasp to.

"There...is a possibility that Mikko's blood could help. I don't fully understand her condition, but I know her ex boyfriend, Wade... he had cancer. His mutation fights it..." So there was hope...

"We don't have access to it, we haven't dealt with cancer since the outbreak, but there is chemotherapy..radiation treatment..."

Dwight shook his head.. "No chemo... I don't wanna spend what time I have left pukin' and shittin' myself and too drained to get out of bed.. " He told Lexi.

"I...can speak with Mikko. See if she will donate some blood. I have to warn you though, we have never experimented with her blood before. There could be risks, and...it may not even work.." And, Mikko could refuse to donate, especially since they were at each other's throats. But this was for Dwight, surely she would want to help him....
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 4:52 pm

Of course I don't want that. But if we just leave where are we suppose to go? Do you know the way back? Honestly I'm more scared of what Negan would do when he caches us then us getting lost. You wanted that puppy didn't you? Let's just go to sleep. You can talk to him more in the morning.

Abby pulled herself back onto her bed and laid on her back looking up at the ceiling. She really hoped that Kai didn't do anything stupid, and if he did she really hoped that he was the only one to get in trouble for it.
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 4:56 pm

When Michonne felt the small tug at her shirt she turned around and knelt down to face Noah. It seemed that the whole thing was his idea and he was worried for his pet. She had to admit that it was kinda brave of the two to want to save a life like that. But still!

I understand. But you need to let us know first. One of us could have helped you. Never leave like that again. Michonne signed back to him. The worry she had before was melting away. Now her goal was to make sure the kids knew they did wrong and make sure they didn't do it again. it brought her back memories of trying to keep Carl to stay put.
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 8:58 pm

Sherry nodded. It seemed like a long shot, but if Mikko could help then that's the first place they would go to. She hated to bother the woman with this but hoped that Mikko would understand and help out.

I don't know Mikko well at all. Maybe you should talk to her about it. SHe told Lexi. She didn't know about Lexi and Mikko's last meeting and how well that went down.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 12:13 am

Daryl witnessed Eugene's fists clinch as their newest captive spoke to him, obviously trying to get him riled up.. and it was working. Eugene's face was red, hands slightly shaking.

"Hey. He's tryin' to get under her skin, man. Go home. I got this." And then his attention shifted to Stitch. "Thanks for the assist, lil man.."

With a nod, Eugene finally broke his death glare with the crazy clown, secretly relieved that Daryl had dismissed him. Tonight had been emotionally draining, and he just wanted to go home and make sure Mikko and his daughter were alright. Without uttering a word to his teaser, he turned and left the prison, hoping he would never see the Joker's face ever again!
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 12:16 am

As Eugene turned to leave, Joker called after him.

Don't forget to let my Mikko know that I'm waiting for her. He glanced over at Daryl and leaned against the wall. Maybe she'll have a bit more courtesy and get me out of here.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 12:33 am

"Well if you are ever not married, I will just have to remember that..." He winked, oh so fighting the temptation to kiss her...to test the waters....

" I mean, Evelyn already likes me, so..the battle is half won."

Just then, Eugene came through the door, already fuming from his encounter with Joker...and he had flipped off the clown on his way out for his one last jab....

And now...HIM!! Anotger one of Mikko's old friends...

His irritation could not be contained. Ignoring their guest completely, Eugene looked at his wife...

"What is he doing here...."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 12:38 am

Mikko grinned. Both Evelyn and Anton adore you. Though Anton shows it in weird ways.

Then Eugene came through the door. Mikko was happy to have him home but her smile dropped when she saw how pissed off he was. Was it because of Gabe?

Gabe is just keeping me company. I don't know what you have against him. What happen out there? Why are you so pissy?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 12:49 am

Gabriel knew that Mikko's husband didn't like him, but he wasn't sure why. Though, he had come really close to giving him a reason for hating him.

"Guess I should go..." He told her, giving her a tight hug. "Let me know when you decide to go after Anton. I'll help..."

...and he gave a peace sign at Eugene before disappearing out the door.

Still fuming, Eugene shifted his gaze at Mikko. "He obviously has the hots for you. And so does our newest prisoner, who says 'hi'..."
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 1:28 am

"Yeah, I will pay her a visit first thing in the morning. That will give you both time to rest.. " Because she could see the fatigue wearing on Dwight. He needed to rest before undergoing any kind of treatment, and she knew that he would not stay the night at the infirmary.

"I am going to send some fluids home with you... you're dehydrated.. " She told Dwight, then left to gather a few things. She returned moments later with a saline bag and line, and several syringes of various concoctions.

Remembering that Sherry's sister had been diabetic, she knew the woman had some experience with needles.

"I'm going to go ahead and place the catheter...when you get home, you can attach the fluids..." Because trying to get home with the IV attached could present problems...

Taking Dwight's left hand, Lexi sterilized the injection area with an alcohol swab, then carefully slid the needle into one of the large veins of his hand, earning a small wince. Dwight had never been a fan of needles. She made sure there was good blood flow before capping the open end, then carefully taped the catheter in place.

She then explained to Sherry how to connect the line, and informed her to place the bag up high once they were home.

"If you don't feel comfortable, I can follow you home and help you set up..."

She began placing needles on the various syringes..."Antibiotics and morphine to help with pain. If you want, I can show you how to administer these so the he doesn't have to make daily trips here just for injections..." She told Sherry...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 4:33 am

Mikko returned the hug and nodded to Gabe.

Once he was gone she gave her full attention to Eugene. She took his hands in hers and gave them a squeeze.

Eugene. It shouldn't matter to you who likes me or not. I'm with you, that's not going to change. Gabe is just a friend and who ever this prisoner is...It doesn't matter. I love you. And I would hope that you trust me not to wonder off with other guys.

She gave him a little smooch on the lips.

I've missed you all night. Come have dinner and you can tell me who this prisoner is.
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 7:25 pm

I think we can handle all that. Sherry took all the items and hugged Lexi tightly.

Thank you so much. Let us know what Mikko says as soon as you know. She turned to Dwight and helped him to his feet.

Lets get you to bed. I'm feeling tuckered out myself.
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 9:36 pm

Once the shooting stopped Beth stepped back out of the house. It was quiet now, no one shooting, no one yelling for kids. It seemed the danger was over, or so she thought. She was going to look for Carl when she was grabbed from behind a towel with a foul smelling oder pressed against her face. She fought with the person but felt herself passing out.

Two men who had sneaked in while the town was busy with other emergencies had grabbed Beth and carried her out of the fence through a whole they had cut that led into the woods. There they had a truck with driver waiting for them.

They tossed a now passed out Beth into the truck and took off before anyone saw them. Tree Top wouldn't get any sleep tonight. Negan was making sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 10:09 pm

Daryl was about to begin interrogating the prisoners, but was interrupted when the building's door swung open, and the blonde they had brought back stepped inside, shivering and looking defeated, arms folded against her chest as she stepped closer..

At first, Daryl was confused, but then Judith stepped out from behind her, but still had the pistol aimed at the young woman...

"Judith? What's goin' on?"

The little girl took a deep breath as Daryl opened the cell next to Joker, and without being instructed, Ally stepped inside. She sunk to the very back, sitting on the cot with her back against the wall.

"She ran off when things got crazy. She was trying to steal weapons, and tried to kidnap Gracie from uncle Aaron's.."

Daryl shifted his gaze to the blonde, but she was quick to hide her face against her knees....

"What the fuck is wrong with you..." but he expected no answer. As much as he wanted to question the prisoners, he needed to get Judith back to Carl and Beth...

"C'mon, its past yet bedtime lil miss..."
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 10:22 pm

Joker listened on to the new woman's crimes. Seemed she was a bit on the crazy side. He pulled his cot close to the bars next to Ally's cell and sat down.

They're not very accommodating around here. If it means anything I don't think you did anything wrong. These people are crazy. Joker gave her a wide smile and held his hand out to her.

Joker. He introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 10:45 pm

"I can administer tonight's doses, just to give you a demonstration..." Lexi told Sherry, and took the syringe with the pain meds first, using a swab to clean the injection sight, then sliding the needle into a thick vein in his forearm...

Again, another wince...he was going to have to get used to this.. to being a pincushion...

Placing the empty syringe on the medical tray, she grabbed the antibiotics..

"Antibiotics can go in the hips or..butt. Somewhere with a lot of fat...something your husband doesn't have much of.." And she spared a faint grin. Dwight could use a couple of cheeseburgers for sure...

Giving a slight huff, Dwight slid down his Jean's just enough for the stick...wondering if he could ever really get used to this. But, if he wanted to live...he would have to tolerate it.

Gathering up a few days worth of medication, Lexi placed it all in a backpack, even adding in a small portable oxygen machine with breathing tube, because she knew it could be a lifesaver when his lungs became too inflamed to function properly...

"I will have Laz bring you a bigger tank of oxygan tomorrow... you two should get home before the pain meds kick in.." She instructed.

Dwight draped the backpack over a shoulder and after thanking Lexi, took Sherry's hand, giving it a squeeze... "Ready?" A warm bed and snuggling with his wife was just what the doctor ordered.
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 10:54 pm

Eugene was still upset, nut he took a seat at the table, obviously hungry. Her words did ease his mood, however. Hearing that she loved him always earned a smile. It was slow to surface this time, but it was obvious her words helped.

"I love you, and perhaps this is why I worry that I have so much competition.."
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 10:55 pm

Sherry paid close attention to what she needed to do and then took the bag. She gave Lexi another hug. returning Dwights hand squeeze she nod.

Yep lets get home and get to bed. I think we could all use some sleep tonight.

She led Dwight out of the building and headed home with him. She needed to get him to bed before the meds kicked in and she would have to drag him to bed.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 10:59 pm

Mikko heated up Eugene's dinner and then gave him his plate along with a glass of cold water.

There's no competition. I'm not going anywhere, you got me and no matter what you'll never be able to get rid of me.

She hugged him from behind and gave him a bunch of kisses against his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)
Page 17 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next