Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)

Go down 
+25
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
The Saviors
Logan Rhee
The Joker
Lilo and Stitch
Judith Grimes
Abaddon
Noah Rhee
Michonne
Negan
Kai King
Erica Martins
Dwight
Beth Rhee
Eugene Porter
Carl Grimes
Lexi Davis
Daryl Dixon
Maggie Rhee
Glenn Rhee
Sandra Dixon
Yoshi Hamato
Anton Wilson
Death
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai King
Original Character
Kai King

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:24 pm

Kai pleaded a d s reamed, but nothing would stop Negan from hurting Laz. The ax came down hard, removing Laz' arm with one swing. Kai screamed, watching on in horror, the bat clinched tightly in his small hands...

Drawing the bat back, he swung hard, stricking Negan against his backside, drawing back for another attack...

"You have to go back to mom!" He screamed at Laz, hoping he would make a run for it before he bled out!
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:28 pm

The hit to his back caused negan to buckle forward, but he caught himself and swung around grabbing for the boy.

I'm hurt. Betrayed by my own fucking son. Grab the kid and the switch. It looks like Kai needs more lessons.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:59 pm

Gabe couldn't suppress a grin at that, not that he would want to. He was enjoying this a little too much.

"Ha..Lex used to swing both ways, but she seems pretty smitten with Mr. Icy blue eyes now..."

It took more effort that it had Mikko, but he eventually joined her on the branch, having a seat and allowing his legs to dangle.

"Sherry. Had a thing for her when she was Negan's wife...even though she was also Dwight's...that's all sorts of crazy..." He was prolonging his more serious answer...edging closer to her, his lips oh so close to hers, fingers lightly brushing her hand...

"But you...more than anyone else..." And the invitation was there...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:05 pm

Mikko's heart beat wildly in her chest. This was so wrong, Mikko was never one to cheat but Gabe was making it oh so tempting. And what would a kiss hurt? It would just be a kiss. Only a kiss.

Swallowing thickly she leaned in and pressed her lips against his, melting into the kiss.

She didn't notice the sickly deer coming into view, flesh removed from it's body, foam coming from it's mouth and it's blood shot eyes looking at them. She didn't notice the buck rushing towards them in a hungrry frenzy. Until it crashed into the tree and intrupted the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:17 pm

Eyes sliding closed, Gabe slowly deepened the kiss, not at all conflicted like she was. Unlike her, he had nothing holding him back...

Then suddenly, something hit hard against the tree, shattering the moment. Eyes growing wide at the sight of the infected animal, Gabe quickly pulled his feet up and reached for his pistol...

"What the fuck!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:22 pm

Mikko watched the animal try to get to them and she was thankful that they decided to climb the tree. She kicked at the deer's head a few times then pulled up her legs as well.

Looks like the virus got to the animals. You should put it out of it's misery. And we need to tell the others that the wild life is infected.

She gave a little pout. what a way to ruin a moment.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:11 am

Lilo smiles at Daryl and shows him the message she sent home for help. " Some one will be on their way, in the meantime those of us here will hold the forte..." that part displeased her more than she was willing to say, her instincts was to gather them all in whatever was available and - disappear. But if they insisted... she lowers her voice, ' I want Stitch here too... but he is going with yous, he's zombie, bullet, fire and just about everything proof, stronger than any human, and if things go bad he will destroy the road blade. Negan is NOT having it. Or anything Donatello, Jumba and Stitch have built for that matter. But I will do what I can here and step in as best I can for all my friends."

Stitch waggles his ears and tugs on Daryls pants. " come come? show you... me drive...'

He was ready!
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 10:53 pm

Daryl nodded at Lilo, and Stitch, who was ready, along with Lexi.. she was pacing the floor.

"Will do our best to bring it back in one piece..." He told the Islander, then looked at Lexi. "Yer stayin' in the vehicle..." He told her, then ushered Stitch to lead the way...

Judith had hung back, waiting patiently for Lilo, wanting to walk with her to Dwight's place. Someone had to make sure she got there safely!
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 1:48 am

Stitch waits until Daryl is closer and speaks once he and Lexi are there, " We cans make small car bigger..." he shows them how the body could be widened by unscrewing parts of the body frame to push it along the wheel frames and make it more open and wide and the way a few bits of the body armour could be flipped to fill the gaps now made to create two front seats and three back ones. Not comfortable in any sort of way but do able. He climbs into the drivers seat. The main seating area still had the windshield and windows protection.

He waits for Daryl and Lexi to hop in so that he could show them how to start and drive and the weapons and other features of this vehicle on the way.

~~~

Lilo watched for a moment then turns back to Judith with a grin and moves towards her, ' thanks for waiting for me, I always feel better with you around, lead the way my fave warrior... and I have a feeling we might be seeing Mikey soon..." all the kids adored Mikey - well aside from Abby she felt but for most the part young people loved Mikey.

And she figured right now he would be the turtle that could be spared for a ranging.

Judith had hung back, waiting patiently for Lilo, wanting to walk with her to Dwight's place. Someone had to make sure she got there safely! [/quote]
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 10:21 pm

Lexi was on edge and knew there was little time to waste, so she didn't argue with Daryl. At least he had given in and was letting her accompany them. But she would make no promises. If her husband or child were in danger, she would do anything within her power to save them.

Deep down, Daryl knew he would have his hands full with Lexi if things were bad, but they had to move. He took in what Stitch showed him, giving a nod of understanding, helping Lexi into the back and taking the front just in case he needed to make a quick retreat or help Stitch man the weapons.

"I think we're good to go..." He told Stitch, deciding against taking additional people. This was a rescue mission, even though he wanted nothing more than to take Negan out....

Judith spared a small smile at Lilo when she complimented her, despite the heaviness of the night. Hearing that they may see Mikey caused her smile to grow a little wider...

"I would like that " She told her, taking her hand and leading her out if Daryl and Michonne's treehouse and through the thick snow, her boots sinking almost knee deep, but she trudged through the coldness with no complaint.

"I hope no one else has to die... " Her little heart felt so much grief over Beth, the woman that had raised her. Still, she kept her tears at bay, even though she wanted nothing more than to release them. It was unproductive and wouldn't bring Beth back.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 10:10 am

Pulling out his pistol, Gabriel took aim and fired, putting a bullet into the infected creature's brain. It crumpled to the ground with one last monstrous bellow, it's dark red blood staining the snow around it.

The sound of gunfire could be costly, considering that enemies could be lurking nearby, but there was no way to safely dispatch the animal with his knife....

"Damn....that's a first.... guess God ain't happy that anyone, or anything is survivin' his wrath.."
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 10:29 am

The fact that plans were being out into place made the pending war even more real. Everyone was here, because his secret was out. They knew he was too sick and sedated to go to them. The community that he had almost betrayed all those years ago...he quickly pushed that thought tomtom his head. He kept reminding himself that he had backed out and was now one of them. Sometimes that was still hard to believe.

Dwight wished things could be better. That he didn't have to deal with being sick while everyone else prepared for an attack. Drugs debilitating him while his daughter was out there, probably in the hands of the enemy.

He decided that once the drugs left his system, no more until things were okay again. He would just have to fight through the pain of dying lungs.

Luckily he was still unaware of Beth's death, for now.

Pressing a kiss against Sherry's forehead, he held her close. "When the Saviors and Negan comes, you hide...no matter what happens..." Because he knew Negan wouldn't allow his betrayal to go unpunished. "Can't lose you again."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 2:53 pm

This is going to put a damper on our food source. Guess it's just fish from now on.

Mikko leaned over and gave Gabe a peck on the cheek.

My hero, saving me from killer deer. Hopefully nobody heard that gun shot though.
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 2:57 pm

You wont lose me again. I'll hide with the kids. But you need to come with us. I know you want to fight but I don't want you dead. And Negan will take advantage of you being sick.

Sherry hugged him close.

Hopefully we can just kill that man and be done with him.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 8:28 pm

Stitch nods and shows the more frail than he or Erica for that matter humans how to buckle up before showing both how to start the roadblade. There was a push button behind the steering wheel and the engine gave a roar as he shows Lexi and Daryl the throttle, a button rather like you would find on a xbox. Infact the wheel was an xbox gaming wheel, he does not show the boost off yet no need inject super zombie fuel into the zombie fuel tank yet until need but he is pointing at buttons and announcing what they are with two of his four arms as one steers and the other cycles the weapons to show that option off.

He knew the way to Negans, cause as a safety precaution the Atlanta crew kept an eye on all the outlying communities that they knew of. And continuingly searched for more. Small ones they admittedly encouraged to assimilate into Atlanta. Others they just watched and waited for them to be in trouble or to become trouble.

And the roadblade had speed! he loved speed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Of course most love Mikey, he's a blast to be around." He was like a best friend to Lilo, almost a second, big green Stitch. She glances back towards the prisoners and siiighs a little, " Ally should be kept away from that creepo, maybe brought over here to us." Musing out loud as the move Lilo could pull Judith along or clear the path for her but she knew Judith liked to be independent and self reliant so Lilo just trudged with her keeping to her pace.

A small sad frown, " Me too Warrior... me too - And I am sooo sorry you and Carl have lost Beth, she was a great person and I will miss her too." she places a hand on Judith's shoulder and kneels in the snow to be more level just so the girl could see Lilo didn't bother hiding her tears, older ones had left tracks and newer ones spilled slowly. " We can't promise no one else will die or be hurt badly but we can try our hardest to make it not so yes?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 10:27 pm

A small smile tugged across Gabe's lips when Mikko kissed his cheek. He knew that he had tested his boundaries earlier, before the infected deer interrupted their moment...

He wasn't sorry, and it seemed that neither was Mikko.

"Maybe farm animals are still safe...though I think Daryl is gonna be pissed that Bambi is off the menu..." And like Mikko, he hoped that the gunshot was not heard.

He hopped down from the tree to get a better look at the animal...
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 10:38 pm

Dwight snuggled close, returning the hug. He was relieved that she agreed to hide, a d knew she would be safest with the kids, but he coildn't be there with them...

"I can't, honey. Can't risk havin' one of those damn coughin' episodes a d givin' away our location. "
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 10:45 pm

She knew that he was right. As much as she wanted him to hide with her if he did have a coughing fit they would be found out. Still she couldn't just leave Dwight to the wolves.

I still want you to hide. Maybe we can get someone to go with you and bunker down somewhere unseen. If Negan get's his hands on you we both know that'll be the end. And I can't even bare the thought. we been through too much to let some maniac finish you off.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 10:48 pm

Mikko hopped down beside Gabe and poked at the deer with her foot.

Yeah, farm animals should still be safe. This poor guy obivoiusly got bit up and turned. So the virus is spreading. We must protect the chickens. She said with a nod.

And I don't think there's anyone out here. If there is they're keeping a low profile.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 2:54 pm

Abby sped down the road but she didn't know where she was going and she was being followed and the roads were covered in ice. She was close to Tree Top but had made one wrong turn and fish tailed out of control hitting a tree.

The wreck knocked her around a little and she got a few cuts from the broken windsheild but nothing serious.

The men that were following her stopped their truck and walked up to Abby's truck. Abby had made sure all the doors were lock but with the broken window locked doors were of little use. She opened the glovebox and found a pistol that Laz had hidden there. Dwight had taught her how to use a gun and how to shoot so now was time to put her training to use.

The first guy to reach for her she took aim and shot him directly in the face.

This caused the other two to take out their own guns and take aim at Abby.

The girl got as far under the dash as she could and tried to hide herself hoping someone would find her soon.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 3:10 pm

No sooner than Mikko had commented on there not being anyone out there, the sound of a crash could be heard off un the distance, then gunfire...

"Well, that changed quickly... " He commented, pistol still drawn..."I vote we check it out..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 3:13 pm

A crash, gunfire? Sounded like an adventure to her! Mikko pulled out her own gun and gave a thumbs up.

Let's go save some lives. Or take some.

She started off towards the sound of the noises but was careful not to be too noisy herself.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 3:21 pm

And Gabe was quick to follow, also doing his best to make as little noise as possible...

The noises had came from a nearby road, so they ran in that direction. It didn't take them long to reach their destination...

Gave's eyes grew wide, recognizing the vehicle ..

" Fuck, That's Laz' truck..." And men were shooting at it...

Taking aim, he shot at the men without hesitation...

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 3:26 pm

With shots being fired from behind the two men turned their attention to the new attackers. Mikko took aim and shot at the men. It wasn't long before both men were down and things were quiet again.

Mikko hurried to the truck and peaked inside.

Abby! It's safe now you can come out.

Abby slowly made her way out of the truck.

Where's laz?

He's still at Sanctuary with Kai. Negan chopped his arm off.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 3:36 pm

The Saviors were down, and Gabe fired another round into each of their skulls to make sure they stayed that way.

It seemed that Abby had escaped Sanctuary on her own, but Laz qas in trouble, and possibly Kai.

"I say we get her home, then pay Sanctuary a visit. Maybe we can bring back yer son, too..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)
Page 23 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next