Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)

Go down 
+25
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
The Saviors
Logan Rhee
The Joker
Lilo and Stitch
Judith Grimes
Abaddon
Noah Rhee
Michonne
Negan
Kai King
Erica Martins
Dwight
Beth Rhee
Eugene Porter
Carl Grimes
Lexi Davis
Daryl Dixon
Maggie Rhee
Glenn Rhee
Sandra Dixon
Yoshi Hamato
Anton Wilson
Death
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 10:46 pm

Mikko pulled his hood over his eyes and slapped his ass. Let's go.

She lead them out the house and down the ladder, out the gate and to the woods. It was actually really pretty out there in the woods. The snow falling, the colorful leaves. The air felt crisp and fresh. It was when they were out there that she remembered she was going to grab Laz too! Oh well. Her and Gabe could use the quality time.

So how come you never tried to hook up with me before? Other than Bebop would have kicked your ass.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 10:51 pm

This sucked. Abby was gone, and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it at the moment, other than hope and pray that Laz did indeed have a plan...and hope he would come back in one piece, with the kids.

A sigh or restless defeat as he laid back on the bed, pulling Sherry with him..

"Hopefully someone heard him and went with him...hate feelin' helpless..."
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 11:10 pm

Sherry laid back down with Dwight. She pulled the blankets over the both of them and snuggled up close.

Maybe someone did. Or maybe he ended up asking someone to go with him and I just don't know. But everything will be ok I have to believe that.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 11:12 pm

Gabe readjusted his hoodie and holstered his pistol as they walker, a little surprised how simple it was to get through those gates. Shouldn't the place be on lockdown?

Shoving his hands in his pocket, he shrugged at her question. "Pfffft ..I coulda taken 'im. And, I dunno.. I mean, you were with him and I was a wild one. Figured you were a one guy kinda gal.."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 11:16 pm

Yeah you totally could have taken him. And I am. But we were off and on. But that's in the past. Mikko locked her arm with his as they walked.

So what have you been up to all these years? I was out hanging with superheros. You know I met Superman and batman? Batman is insane.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 11:55 pm

Sooo, she was getting closer, locking arms...flirting...yeah, she liked him. It was almost impossible suppressing a face splitting grin..

"Well, you know...works went to shit, had a small group with a few other Dragons, but they got picked off...Zeke was the last..." And that was still hard to talk about, so he wouldn't.

"Got mixed up with the Savior, until I halved you and Dwight and Daryl free Sherry and the other Alexandreans...had to lay low for awhile...got snagged by the cannibals, Michonne and Daryl saved my ass... now here I am." He winked.

"And just my luck, all you women are taken..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 12:00 am

sounds hetic. I was a zombie for a while that was kinda fun. As for all of us being taken you never know what's going to happen in the future. Anyway, why would you want to hook up with any of us we all have little kids. You really want to deal with that?

Mikko playfully bumped him with her butt.

Wait, you were at Terminus? I thought I killed all those guys. uh...
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 6:54 pm

Glenn's excitment over driving that large armored vehicle manged to put a small grin on Maggie's face. Through all the pain it was nice to see some happiness.

I can go get the other kids and bring them to Dwight's place. I'm guessing everyone is by Lexi's house right now so I'll just go over there and let them know what's going on.

Michonne nodded. We'll bring Sandy and the twins over there. Daryl I really don't want you going out there alone. I'll go with you after we get the kids settled.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 8:43 pm

Gabe shrugged at her question. "Nothin' wrong with kids, I like 'em." And he bumped his hip against hers....

They were scouting....maybe they should have been quieter, but he wasn't too worried about being heard. Mikko probably had some super sence that could detect danger.

"Soooo...why Eugene? Just curious...not like he's the only option you had...."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 8:52 pm

Well, before Eugene I was with Deadpool. ANd he dumped me the same day I met Eugene sooooo it was kinda right place right time. I needed emotional support and Eugene was there and then I fell for him. He's nice and smart, Maybe not the bravest but I don't need anyone to save me. I had a weird thing with Joker for like two weeks, but Eugene and I weren't serious at the time.

Mikko didn't have anyway of sensing danger she just hoped that they didn't run into any trouble while they were out there. It was too nice a moment to ruin!
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 7:42 pm

Before anything else could be said, Lexi came through Michonne's door, two sleepy little girls holding her hands. Well bundled, but fussy from having to trek through the cold.

She was winded and obviously panicked.

"I need to leave the girls here, please.. Laz left...Kai is missing. ..I have to...have to stop him before he gets to Sanctuary..."

Daryl, who was about to a swerve Michonne, shook his head at their newest guest..

"I'm goin' after 'I'm, you need to stay here and help get everyone to Dwight and Sherry's.. " He told her, then looked at Michonne...

"I think you need to be here to help keep this place safe..."

Glenn was about to protest Maggie going out there, but then Lexi came to them.. panic averted!
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 7:47 pm

Great, a kid was missing, Laz ran off now Daryl was going to run off, he was right she was needed at Treetop but she didn't want Daryl going there alone.

Ok. She finally relented. But if Laz is already at Sanctuary don't go after him. It'll just get you killed. It was a selfish thing to ask but she could not lose Daryl!

Sandy came out of her room to see what was going on and Michonne instructed her to gather up her blanket and pillow.

Let's get moving.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 1:55 pm

Maggie hated to wake up Noah but it was time to move out. When SAndy came back out with her things, Maggie took them from her and told her to wake up Noah so that they could leave. She figured that Glenn would take care of Logan who was still fast asleep.

She folded up everything and started out with everyone. Helping the kids down and keeping them all together.

Let's hurry guys.

Sandy woke up Noah by pinching his nose and explained to him what was going on. or at least what she knew. And soon they were off to Dwight's house...
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Eugene had left not long after Mikko did. He wasn't too thrilled about her voluntary team up with Mikko, but she was a grown woman and capable of making her own choices...

All he could do was brood over it. His team had been assembled, and now they worked tirelessly to unsure the trees were good and soaked, limbs weakened to aid in dumping branches worth of snow onto flames if Negan did manage to somehow set the community ablaze. The trees would have to be tended to in a few hours to double the chances of keeping them fire proof...

The aggitation clear in his usually mechanical tone as he barked out orders to his crew...
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 5:16 pm

Noah's eyes flew open when his nose was suddenly piched.. pouting, being woke was one of his least favorite things! Still, a small smile stretched across his lips when he saw Sandy, and she explained what was happening. He took her hand as they headed out...

Making sure that Logan stayed well covered with the blanket, he slowly and carefully scooped him, resting his head against his shoulder. He hoped the movement wouldn't hurt him, wishing to spare him of as much discomfort as possible.

Fortunately the trek to Dwight's woildn't be a long trip, but Glenn dreaded taking the little ones out into the cold.

Lexi didn't leave with the others, instead, she blocked Daryl's path. "My husband and my son are out there, you can't ask me to stay behind...what if it was Michonne and Sandy? If you don't let me go, I'm just going to follow anyway. I have a better chance coming back alive if I'm with you..."

Daryl wanted to argue, but there wasn't much time. He didn't need to remind her how terrible things would be for her if she got caught. His attention shifted to Lilo. "How many people can your vehicle hold?"

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 5:48 pm

Michonne kocked on Sherry and dwight's door when they finally got there.

Sherry who had finally got back to sleep woke up again and groned. This better be important... She crawled out of bed and opened the door to find everyone standing there.

Maggie explained the situation and everyone piled inside.

Sherry grabbed blankets and pillows, they didn't have much but gave what they could to make everyone comfortable. She then went back in the bedroom to check on Dwight and let him know what was going on if he was awake.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 9:53 pm

Lilo frowned, " I stay with the kids, who ever is going after Laz takes Erica's RoadBlade and Stitch. And the car is convertible to hold five. Squashed in but five in emergencies, only problem with that you lose armour for seating." She moves closer to Lexi and puts a hand on her shoulder squeezing it.

Stitch was about to follow those leaving already but hesitates and looks up at Lilo then moving towards Darly - via the roof and hangs upside down clinging only by his feet and long claws looking between his best friend and Daryl big ears long and turning this way and that.

He didn't mind being sent out, he understood very well it was so if things went bad he could destroy the RoadBlade so Negan couldn't have it. And he was adept as Lilo was at converting it from battle roadstar into sedan style.

Lilo waits for any other changes to plans before she will go join everyone at Dwights and ask about this other medical thing.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 3:33 pm

Abby was freaking out. She knew that LAz was about to be killed and because he came for them her and Kai would probably be punished too. She still had the scars of when she lived in Sanctuary and she was not ready to go through that pain again.

Her first thought was to hide in her play house, but then she seen Laz take out his truck keys and instruct Kai to take the truck.

She gathered up all her courage and ran to Laz grabbing the truck keys. She dodged the man that tried to grab her and hopped into the truck locking all the doors. Hands shaking she started the truck. SOme men stood in front of the truck in an attempt to stop her but she didn't hesitate to run the over.

Plowing through closing gates she raced down the road leaving Sanctuary behind.

A group of three men piled into their own truck and went after her. Negan wasn't worried about Abby. She would either be caught or die out there. he still had Kai with him. And he was about to teach his son his first lesson of Sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:43 pm

Daryl was glad that he didn't have to argue with Michonne. He had said nothing, but deep down, he was certain that Michonne knew that he could not make that promise.

Nodding at Lilo, relieved that it could hold more than 2 because it seemed that Kexi was going. .

"A'ight...I may need a crash course in drivin' it, prolly gonna have to bash through Sanctuary gates...or, if Stitch can drive..." But he hated to take Stitch away from here, just in case the Saviors made an attack while he was gone....
Back to top Go down
Kai King
Original Character
Kai King

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:55 pm

Kai was shocked when Abby made a hasty retreat...just an hour ago, she was talking about not leaving!! Girls!

Still, Kai remained in his spot, fighting and moving back between Negan and his dad, trying to avert the hands that threatened to remove him once more....

"No, you can't do this.. please don't! You owe me that much...and him...he took care of me all these years!"
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:02 pm

He took you from me. you and your mother. He kidnapped you.

Negan handed Kai his bat. Hold Lucile. Be careful with her now.

Hands now free, Negan grabbed a hatchet and brought it down on Laz's arm in one swipe cutting his arm off just below the elbow.

Laz let out a loud scream and pulled back now missing his right arm and hand. Blood was everywhere covering the white snow. Negan then reached for Kai to pull him to him. Now Laz is free to run. But he better hurry before I change my mind.

I'm not leaving...Without my son!
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:06 pm

The absence of Sherry's warmth caused Dwight to slowly wake. Then, the sound of faint voices....did someone bring Abby home? He was hopeful, but that was quickly shattered when Sherry returned and told him that people were stayin over, in case Negan made an attack.

Sighing deeply, he rubbed at his eyes, wishing it would will away the fatigue and effects of the pain killers...

"Laz ain't back?" He wasn't sure how much time had passed since Laz had left, but it felt like forever.
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:10 pm

Sherry sat on the bed. He's not back yet, but I was told that Daryl is going after him with that big truck and that little alien.

Laying back down in the bed she tucked herself back under the covers.

Hopefully they'll all be home soon.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:15 pm

Gabe listened, nodding, but still couldn't understand how she and Eugene were compatible. Still, he would leave it alone.

"Just surprised that you and Lex ended up in the same community. So...any other guys or gals you would have hooked up with if not for Eugene?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:18 pm

Why so interested in my love life? Mikko stopped walking and perched herself on a low branch.

Well...Probably no one. Though if I was single now I would hook up with you. I like Lexi too but I don't think she swings that way. Who do you want to hook up with? Other than Maggie. She added rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)   New Beginnings *6 years later* (December) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings *6 years later* (December)
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next