Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 12:51 am

Mikko watched the guy run off but then took off after him.

Wait! She called after him as she slipped off her top jacket. She had noticed that he was shaking from the cold, and she didn't need the coat. She leaped up on the fence enough so that she could easily toss the leather coat to him.

Here. You looked cold.

She then pulled a gun she had in her waist band out and gave that too him too.

Don't have any extra ammo, sorry. Hope you find him!

She then jumped off the fence and headed back to Clark to figure out if he was talking about Bebop of not.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 2:02 am

Glenn paused when he heard the woman speak, and then she threw over her jacket, and the weapon. He was taken aback by the gesture, but wouldn't question it. There was no time. The longer he waited, the more at risk Carl was...

"Thank you..." He managed as he shoved the gun in between the waistline of his jeans, then slipped into the coat. And once again pushing aside his own illness and pain, he disappeared into the forest....

DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 2:14 am

When the young Asian crossed the fence, Clark tried to focus on the life force in question, but the forest resented too many living heartbeats....

Before he could voice his concerns, Mikko was looking at him expectantly. He hesitated, frowning heavily. "I'm afraid your friend did not make it. I tried. I chilled his skin and brought him to the infirmary, but it wasn't enough.... I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 2:19 am

Mikko frowned deeply and tried to process the information. Bebop had been at the mall the whole time. Chilled his skin? He was in the explosion then. She nodded her head. Is he still in there? I have to see him. Her voice low and cracked. She was trying to stay strong. The last thing she wanted to do was brake down in front of Superman. Or Wade for that matter.

He didn't turn...Did he?
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 2:52 am

Clark tried to pick up on Carl's life force. But being injured made it nearly impossible to pick him out....

"There are many out there...not all are good..." He told Mikko, but would leave it at that. Not knowing if they were positive or negative...

Then came her question that caused him to frown deeply. "He did. I'm sorry. I tried to save him.... but... I can take you to him..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 2:58 am

The last thing on Mikko's mind now was the kid that was lost. and if Clark was still tapped inside her mind, he would see all the flash backs of her and Bebop playing in her mind. Again she nodded and tugged at his hand wanting to see the mutant before someone else decided what to do with his body.

As she passed wade and Gambit she stopped for only a moment.

Clark is taking me to see a friend. I'll see you all in the room. Her tears had begun to fall and it would be clear to anyone that she was more then a little upset. After telling the boys where she was going. She headed inside and waited for Clark to show her the way.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 9:24 am

Erica listened. In truth maybe she was dragging her heels on letting them make her one of theirs... but she knew she was gonna have to chase Carl.

She was already one of theirs and those in the Mall. She had made that distinction the moment she took up her bow to defend them. " Family... I probably don't deserve it - no I know I don't... see how... blunt I was before to Carl..." just like she had mentioned earlier she was relieved Death had not given her a goodbye... she could imagine the accusations, the pain, betrayal, loathing...

She watches Daryl... the hand that touched him tracing the underside swell of her breast, not entirely all covered by the blond hair, down her ribs, along the side of her belly following the shape of her towards the pain.

A snort at his attempt at humor a finger sliding around the wound making her voice hitch. " Pregnant lady... I was pregnant. Those men... one of them ... one of those five would have been the father to mine... had it survived." she moved her fingers along the zipper edging lower to play along the lines of the thermo suit lower between her hips. "I knew early, you know? I felt... different. Annd I maybe let myself believe for a few weeks I wanted ... it ... maybe I really did... might have loved ... it... even. But a bad chase by feral dogs... and well, I got into a lot of close shaves after leaving those men and my grandmother that morning. Maybe I didn't love it and did all I could to - you know." force stress and miscarry. "bled so heavily and in clots - I found it... held the... it was no bigger than a little bee or ant inside a grape... and even now I can recall not knowing if I was relieved... or sad." Her hands both move to grip the seat shifting her hips and moving so she could brace, against what was to come. " I gave it a name..."

"It will only hurt for a little while... sides... you know we are going to upset Maggie... Carl would have run... Oh he is so getting snow buried."

Last edited by Erica Martins on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 9:34 am

Sniff sniffing like a blood hound Stitch found his way... click clickiting along - climbing shelves, walls, ceilings... and snatching the machine gun easily from the teen his eyes glowing a faint spidery green in the dark.

His third set of eye lids were little more than a membrane and once over his enormous eyes were like night vision thermal goggles, his four arms and spines were out, his antennae following. eyeing the boy waiting for some words as he growls low in his furry throat and grabs the machine gun pieces clicking it together without looking at them and adding a holster strap holding them back out to the boy. Handling that weapon that weighed half as heavy as himself and clearly heavy for the youth as it it were a plastic replica.

now he could sling it over his body and use his good hand.

The alien was not looking for an explanation, but it was clear Carl was not gong without him.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:59 am

So much was happening at once. Still trying to get a read on the missing kid and being flooded with Mikko's thoughts, being weak meant he couldn't control or gauge how much made it in. It is why he couldn't detect Carl, and why he had missed that familiar presence... until Mikko moved away.

...and then he felt it, long before he saw her..

Eyes drifting in his long lost friend's direction, his eyes widened.. "Diana?!"

He would join Mikko soon and lead the woman to her deceased and reanimated friend. But first, it looked like a reunion was about to take place...
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 12:32 pm

"Carl... well, you gotta be blunt with 'im. It don't make you wrong, or a bad person..." He told her, thoroughly washing and cleaning the blade, then using alcohol to sterilize it. "I'm gonna dare to say, you two are at least a lil alike. You know how to handle 'im." And of course the screaming and yelling on Carl's part was to be expected.

He was still trying to avert his gaze from her almost naked form, but even concentrating on the blade, her movements were noticeable. He frowned, listening as she spoke about the miscarriage and how one of her rapers would have been the father. It made him sick. A lot of people had lost their concept of what it was to be human. Had become feral. Monsters...

"I'm sorry you had to go through that.." He wanted to offer his condolences over the loss of the little life she had carried, but it seemed she had mixed feelings. "You can't be much older than Carl... yer just a kid yourself.." And that was the sad part. Kids didn't get a childhood in this world. And what happened to Erica, sadly... it was an evil that existed before the change. Now, the chances of it happening were far greater. He remembered the 'Claimer' group, and how he had gotten sucked into their niche, until they happened upon Rick, Michonne and Carl. One of the men had tried to rape Carl.... no innocent was safe in this world. No one was...

A small, amused smile hinted at his lips when she mentioned dunking Carl in the snow. That would certainly be a sight to watch. Of course it may not blow over well considering Carl's mood and his obvious determination to push people away. Not that he felt Carl would hurt Erica, but he may thow some verbal insults at her, as he had poor Glenn. Yeah, Daryl was still going to talk to Carl about that. He had a story to tell him.

"You had a name picked out for your lil one, huh?" He asked, conveying that if she wanted to talk about it, he was there to listen. "I named Judith Lil'Asskicker.. the group was so torn up after she was born and Rick went crazy... so someone had to give the kid a name.." A small smile hinted at his lips. He would never forget holding Judith for the first time and feeling her in his arms. It was a reminder that there was still good and things that could make this world better. Hope.

He hoped that talking would help distract her from the pain she was about to feel. He finally met her gaze, giving a small nod and issued a quiet 'Okay'... before moving the blade into position and as quickly but gently as possible removed the offending bullet, which fortunately came out clean and in one solid piece. A small blessing. At lease he wouldn't have to torture her by searching for shrapnel. Dropping the bullet into the sink, he quickly grabbed more gauze and pressed them against the wound. First, he needed to slow the bleeding, medicate.. then stitches...
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 12:51 pm

Feeling his weapon suddenly being pulled from his good hand, Carl quickly grabbed his knife, but soon figured out that his 'attacker' was hanging from the ceiling... "Hey!" The teen huffed, glaring angrily at him. Stitch. The little alien thing that had patched him up after Negan's attack. After he had found his father hanging from that tree....

Carl watched him as he snapped the weapon together, adding the strap that would make carrying and using a little easier. Then, he little creature handed it back to him. That was unexpected. He expected the critter to be like everyone else and not hold any faith in him..

"Thanks." He snorted. More for the fact that he wasn't trying to stop him. "You don't have to babysit me. I'm not running off if that's what everyone's so afraid of. Not yet, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Wade was about to respond to the pretty female, but it seemed CrazyEyes recognized her. He watched as Mikko approach, obviously upset, and then he learned why. The tears told all. She had lost someone. Giving a small nod, he pulled her into a hug, managing to give a gentle squeeze before she headed inside, but obviously waiting on Clark to lead the way...

"You want me to come... or.. is this something you need to do alone?" Because everyone handled 'goobyes' differently. Some people needed emotional support and some needed that time to themselves. He wanted to be there for her, but didn't want to force himself into her last moments with her friend.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 1:25 pm

While waiting for Clark it seemed that he had gotten distracted by someone. It was a little annoying. Her friend had turned into a piggy zombie, she had no idea how long ago that had happen or how long she had to say good bye to him. If she had been thinking more clearly she would have figured out that Bruce would have stuck him in the lab.

When Wade asked if she wanted him to come she nodded and reached out for him, taking his hand and pulling him to her.

I'll go and make myself useful else where for now. Gambit told them and gave Mikko a hug before heading off.

Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 1:34 pm

Clark! Diana couldn't contain her excitement when she seen him. She ran to him, her arms wrapping tightly around him. I have been looking for you everywhere. I was beginning to think you weren't here anymore.

She gave him a squeeze before finally letting him go.

You don't seem well. Are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 1:42 pm

Still carrying Judith, Maggie finished warming the soup and gathered bowls. She then walked to the bathroom door and knocked lightly.

Hot soup is ready when you are, guys.

She wouldn't mention anything about Carl. There was no need for Daryl to feel rushed or panic while he was taking care of Erica. She was keeping watch on the time though. Glenn had a limit amount of time to get back then she was going after him. She was not losing her man again!
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 1:54 pm

In a puff of smoke, Kurt appeared in front of Kitty with a smile. Miss me? He put his arms out for her and pulled her in for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 10:13 pm

Clark's grin grew and he returned her hug, giving a gentle squeeze. Though, he knew with Diana he didn't have to gauge his strength. Though,even with this happy reunion, he knew that Mikko had a more heartbreaking one waiting for her....

"I'm okay." He told her, releasing when she did. "I spent the last two years in a lab.." He informed her. "It's a long story, but I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to catch up.. assuming that you're staying. There's plenty of room. Apparently Bruce owns the place, shocker.. huh?" He managed a wink, and spared a glance in the direction Mikko had gone.

"I'm taking someone to say goodbye to their friend. Would you like to come?" Of course he realized that Mikko probably wouldn't want to be crowded, so would lead her and let her have her moment, if that's what she wished...
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 10:28 pm

Diana cupped his face in her hands and looked him over. Hearing that he had been in a lab didn't sit well with her. It made her feel guilty that she hadn't tried harder to find him. She pulled him in for another tight hug. I'm sorry that you went through that. I had heard of some being forced to go through testing to find a cure. I was not aware you were part of that. I should have tired harder in my efforts to find you.

Pulling away once again but this time not letting go of his hands, she looked over to the girl and who she assumed was her mate.

She turned back to Clark and gave a nod. I had not planed on staying. But now I will reconsider. And yes, I thought the name of this place seemed familiar. I look forward to seeing Bruce, I wonder how well he's coping in this new world.

She nodded again and turned to headed inside with the others. if it's ok that I be there. She said quietly. i don't want to intrude.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:22 pm

Clark returned the hug once again, not wanting her to feel guilty for not looking harder for him. "They would have tried to capture you, too. What's important is, we're here.. we're okay.." And he smiled at her, giving her hands light squeezes as she held them. Then they made their way toward the mall. " You won't be intruding. Her boyfriend will be with her, so I will be stepping out once we get there." He assured her.

And then she asked about Bruce which earned a slight frown. "I'm not sure how he's doing, honestly... but we'll talk more about that soon." And that was indication that he wasn't fairing well. "We still don't agree on much.."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And soon they were on their way, Wade and Mikko falling behind Clark and the new woman. Wade held to Mikko's hand, giving little squeezes of reassurance, and a nod to Gambit....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Mikko wrapped her arm around Wade and held on to him tightly. she was not prepared for seeing her mutant friend in a cage trying to eat two freaked out humans. But when they finally made it to the all too familiar room that's what she seen.

She let go of Wade and ran to the cage where Bebop was thrashing about. The bars barely holding him in.

No, Bebop! she reached through the bars and was able to grab hold of his hand. Why is he in this cage!? She yelled angerily. Tears streaming down her face. Bruce did this! WHERE IS HE!?
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:49 pm

Lois had stayed by Mel in the infirmary as she waited for the girl to awake. She did see her move a couple of times as she rested. Feeling hungry she went to go find some food. Knowing she'd be hungry as well. Once she was back up and feeling better she'd go find the others and help out anyway she could. wondering what was all going on out there.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 11:39 am

A soft laugh watching that blad getting prepared doing her best not to pant in anticipatory fear, but she shivered a little. Pain was something she had grown accustomed too but it did not mean she sought it out - or had to like it and she could imagine the feel of that knife already... in a perverse sort of way getting a taste of what her abusers, turned victims felt when she crept up on them slipped a hand over mouth and nose and slit. She nodded. "We are alike ... I know the taste for revenge and I know the satisfaction of taking it ... just it's not so easy now - to rush off puts all this place in danger. To do so alone... as he would will definitely put them all in peril... We don't owe them anything... but I feel it's wrong."

A small sigh and nod at his condolcences. "Thank you - well they can't hurt me anymore... and they paid for what they wrought upon my GranGran in their blood and silent deaths." she liked to watch his face learning to read - she would learn fast, she had to. The amused smile as she spoke of dunking Carl. She didn't care if he called her every name under the sun, she probably knew better ones in other languages she could teach him to hurl at her. He can't cut her with words. Not that she didn't care. But the pain inflicted would be momentary she knew. "Judith Lil'Asskicker - I liiiiike that." Erica spoke voice dropping to a longing softness and wistfulness. She may not know still if she was glad to not be a mother, or grieving that that little bit of good had not come to fruition. [color:c419=1E90FF]"oh... poor Rick... at least how ever horribly his pain, all of it is over... I only saw a glimspe of the ghost... but I think I'd have liked the man."

The knife came with his question and Erica watched, looking down her forcing herself to breath through the pain - tears went ignored and she may have bitten her lip but she does not wriggle and remains still knowing if she jumped or tensed or moved she could do further and possibly dangerous damage. There was blood. But that was a common sight. She speaks voice strained "Ahhh - I...named.... the ... blooooh!ob - Blobbu." fingers gripped the plastic seat knuckles pale - everything intensifying once Daryl had the bullet and threw it aside and the knife was not in her calming breaths, "though... if ... Koa 'warrior' - yes I liked the way Koa sounds. For a girl or boy that would not have influenced that at the time."

He hoped that talking would help distract her from the pain she was about to feel. He finally met her gaze, giving a small nod and issued a quiet 'Okay'... before moving the blade into position and as quickly but gently as possible removed the offending bullet, which fortunately came out clean and in one solid piece. A small blessing. At lease he wouldn't have to torture her by searching for shrapnel. Dropping the bullet into the sink, he quickly grabbed more gauze and pressed them against the wound. First, he needed to slow the bleeding, medicate.. then stitches...[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 11:56 am

Stitch considered Carl's words and moved along - he could pick a weapon in each arm and for a moment held them all, made gun noises then dropped three - ate one and dropped off the ceiling to the shelving so he was closer to Carl's eye level his own a creepy sheeny glowly green. "Lilo says come - I wants to come - some one to have your back... I is little - but far stronger den you - and bullet proof." He informs his many stubby sharp cone shaped teeth sparkling in the low light even after his last meal of hand gun.

He sniffs large black nose wriggling, ears nearly as long as he was tall turning listening. "Why run? O'Hana here?" he was a little confused by that. He and Lilo said goodbye to their O'Hana in efforts to save their home. Earth. And had had no contact with his cousins or their human carers, family since. He could not imagine therefore willingly running off. Being taken as Jumba had been. Or sent away yes. He himself was exiled as a abomination. Found family.

He waits for Carl to lead off - hoping onto the floor and waking like a six legged dog closer stubby tail even wagged. "Lets go?"

Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 12:12 pm

The men... the arrow wound victims had been taken elsewhere, Lilo laid the arrows on her... well she supposed it could count as a desk.

Splinters departure was abrupt but she took no offense "I'll come check on him soon as I can!" She called after the older rat man looking at April. "You can go too if you wish too things are quiet again here for now and I should be making rounds patients in rooms anyways." She smiles, "Thanks for the help though - need it more than ever there are more people here." she moves towards Louis and Mel and the bed group reaching past to touch Mel's iv and check the bags and tubs. "would appreciate your aid down here more often too - also because we have a lot more people in this place now."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 12:27 pm

"Yes well do ya bit and watch Raph for us - Leo needs to move a little, get some sugar and water and a light snack into his belly and relax for a few moments." Don smiles interceding so Leo didn't have to try putting their younger brother at ease right now - it was time the dude looked after himself in that regard.

Standing he bent to make sure all tubes were unhooked correct leaving the catheter in Raph's arm for now but taking out Leo's, next up if needed if Raph showed no signs of rousing at all or still cool despite the warmish bath and fresh blood maybe more would be needed and that would be him or mikey next. Mikey most likely.

A hit of sugar high might wake Raph.

That done for now though he reaches his hand next to give Leo a pull up and grinned. "Come on a few moments outside the room - especially if Casey and April and Dad are about to be here any moment."

They could go in and see Raph, and Leo could have moments to himself int he quiet hall outside the rooms to collect himself for when Splinter asked about what happened. Of course Don though thought he might head that off and tell Splinter once he had assessed for the moment Raph was alive and cared for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next