Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 7:22 pm

It seemed that it was time to get out of bed. Between the their new family member joining them and that creepy scream from earlier, yeah it was time to get up. But she was a bit on the naked side. And though Pete had seen her nude...It was a little different when not being intimate.

This is going to seem kind of silly. But...Can you, face away while I get out of bed and get dress? She finally asked with a light blush on her cheeks.

Meanwhile the little wolf pup was more then happy to eat what was givin to her. She made fast work of the caned pasta and when done looked up at Pete with a single noodle O stuck to her nose.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 7:27 pm

Finally, the rest of the scene was being played out, all in painful detail. Closed eyelids pressing tighter together as he witnessed Rick grab the bat, stopping what would have been the killing strike. Then, Negan's cruelty turned on Rick, his friend taking the beating that was meant for him. Tears managed to push through their barricades as his hands tightened over Death's, and a sorrowful and anguished 'Noooo!' cut through the relative quietness...

He felt sick, and his legs threatened to buckle beneath his weight, but he struggled to continue standing. Then, his actual memories started to merge with the imagery that she granted him with. He remembered the overwhelming pain as his eyes flickered open, meeting Rick's dying gaze as his friend gave his hand a squeeze... and even as Negan continued to bash his skull in, Glenn held to his friend's hand ad blood, brain matter and chunks of flesh rained down on him....

It became too much. His stomach lurched and his teary eyes flew open, but before he could react, the contents of his stomach made themselves known, showering Death, much as Rick's blood had him...

Not yet able to find his voice to scream in torment, or issue an apology, his legs gave out and he dropped to his knees, face buried against his trembling palms....

MARVEL
Death

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 7:40 pm

Death really should have seen what was coming, but she didn't and was soon gifted with whatever Glenn had last ate. She wrinkled her nose a bit but giving what she had just shown the man, it was understandable.

She backed up a bit to let Glenn have his moment.

It was Maggie that came running up to Glenn. She knelt beside him and put her arms around him. She then looked up at Death. What the hell did you do to him!? She screamed.

Gave him back some memories. And now. It's time to go. Rick? Have you said your goodbyes?

Rick was still holding on to his kids when Death said it was time to leave. He slowly nodded. Looks like I have to go, guys. It was obvious that he was not ready to leave. but there wasn't any choice.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 2:28 am

Daryl carefully handed over Judith, who was obviously happy to see her father. Her little hands quickly found his face, touching with uncoordinated hands, a huge smile stretching across her lips. She could not understand the heaviness of the situation, or why her brother was crying... her daddy was here and that's what mattered! Not understanding just how precious and limited time was, she rested her little head against her father's shoulder, completely content for the first time in days.

Carl gave his father another squeeze, savoring the sound of what he knew would be his dad's last 'I love you'. He would have to learn to go on with nothing but memories, and he knew time was ticking away. Then, came his father's attempt at a joke, and even though his heart was shattered in a million pieces, the teen couldn't help but cringe...

"Dad..." But before he could say more, the....BITCH known as death informed that time was up. Feeling an instant surge of anger, Carl finally released his father and turned to look at her, stalking over and wanting nothing more than to punch her. It was obvious that she had done something to Glenn, too...

"No, you didn't give him enough time! Not yet... and ... you can undo this.. you know you can!!" He was screaming, fists clinched and trembling. "All the dead that you have, and you won't give me back my dad... WHY?!"
Back to top Go down
Death
MARVEL
Death

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 2:42 am

Rick knew leaving was going to be the hardest part of all this, for all of them. But when Carl marched over to death he could only look on with worry. What would she do? Would she be angry at his son? Would she yell back. would she punish him for speaking to her like that? This was Death after all. And as nice as she seemed...

He Kept hold of his little girl and wasn't about to give her up until the last moment he had to. He glanced at Daryl and took this chance to talk to him. I wanna thank you, man. For everything. I hate to ask you for more. But, I don't want Carl to see me...My body...Like it is you know. I don't know how much more he can handle...

Death was shaking the sick off her dress when Carl came up to her screaming. She looked up and patted his head. The time limit is there for a reason. Yes I can bring him back to life. No I wont do it. I have existed before man kind. Before the planets and the stars. In all my years taking beings , not just humans, to the other side. I have only brought back the dead twice. both times the ones that asked for their loved ones to return, deeply regretted it. I can not understand your pain. But I can understand wanting your father back. But, child. You are not prepared to make the sacrifice it would take to bring him back.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 3:17 am

It was too much.... everything... too much.....

The fact that he had lived through so much, and then this.....

His card had been selected. His time was up. He should have died, but Rick had taken his place, and Death herself had let him. It was a lot to process, and the memories still coursing through his mind. That look on Rick's face, knowing he was dying. That squeeze that had conveyed so much, and at the time, Glenn didn't realize just how much...

Rick had given his life so he could live...

Wanting nothing more than to completely collapse, Glenn's body heaved with uncontrollable sobs, breathing heavy and the exert causing his head to throb. He felt familiar arms encircle him and he leaned into Maggie, not yet realizing that she had lost the blanket he had draped over her shoulders for extra protection against the elements.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Daryl listened on, trying to keep his emotions in check, but hearing Rick address him brought on the tears that he could no longer control. He listened to Rick's request, giving a nod in understanding, lips quivering with emotion. Knowing their time was limited, he closed the distance and keeping the fact that Rick was holding Judith in mind, carefully wrapped his arms around Rick. He was losing a second brother, and the first person that had ever made him feel a part of a family.

"I'll make sure he don't see you...and I'm gonna take care of 'im and lil AssKicker.." He promised, giving a gentle squeeze. "I love you, brother."

The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 3:26 am

The more Death spoke, the angrier Carl became. So. Death could give his father back to him, but she chose not to! He wanted to scream, wanted to hit her, wanted to kill her! But, could you actually kill Death? Hell, Glenn had obviously vomited on her. She had done something to Glenn, too. Another reason to want to kill her....

Breathing labored and fist clinching and releasing, his one good eye met hers....

"Try me." Whatever the offer, whatever the sacrifice, and no matter how short his
childhood was.... he was still a child that wanted his father...

"I've lost... everything...YOU! You have taken everything from me....I shot my own MOM. You think I still have something to lose? GIVE ME MY DAD BACK!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Death
MARVEL
Death

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 3:33 am

Death folded her arms, her flesh melting from her features leaving only a skeleton in black rags. Very well, child. Your sister's soul for the return of your father. That is the sacrifice you must make.

Rick returned the hug and gave Daryl's back a pat. Love you too, man. I have full confidence that you'll take good care of them.

But what was going on behind him caught his eye. Rick turned to see Death not looking like her friendly self. He handed the baby back to Daryl and hurried over in time to hear what was going on. No! No deal! We have to go!
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:04 am

Glenn buried his face against Maggie's shoulder, struggling to get himself under control. He could hear the conversation taking place around him, and it seemed that Rick was running out of time. Soon, his friend would be gone... forever. He had to fight through the sickness. He had to get it together.... he owed Rick that much.....

Finally forcing down his overwhelming need to completely give into his heartbreak and sickness, he finally pulled his face from Maggie's shoulder, only now realizing that she had lost the blanket. Carefully untangling his arms from her, he forced himself up and retrieved it, placing it back over her shoulders. Now, his tear-filled gaze shifted to Rick, and he closed the distance between them, sorrowful gaze meeting his. His lips quivered as he wrapped his arms around Rick, squeezing him gently.... not wanting to let go.....

A long moment of silence passed as he tried to find his voice.....

"Rick...." He began, choking back the sobs....

"It... it was supposed to be me... not you...it was supposed to be me..." He reminded his friend through quiet sobs....

"I...I would trade back if I could... you have your kids... but...but .... you... you traded places with me.... and now... because of you, I.... I will get to see my child be born..." He told Rick, not sure if he knew or not..

"Because of you... I will get to be there for Maggie. Because of you... I'll get to know what it feels like... to hold my baby..."

Last edited by Glenn Rhee on Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:27 am

Judith... in his grief, Carl forgot that he still had ONE thing to lose...

...his baby sister.

His father came rushing over, begging that a deal not be made. Then Glenn interjected, and Carl caught every little detail. Apparently his father had taken Glenn's place. His father was dead, because of Glenn...

There was a tinge of anger, toward both of them. That his father had not considered him and Judith in that moment, but.... Glenn was powerless in that instant. And, hearing Glenn talk about his unborn child, it was hard to fault him for that. And his dad.... his father had always been a hero, even though back when he was alive, he tried not to see that....

Attention shifting back to Death, tears welling in his one good eye, his lips quivering...

" ...not my sister. Take me. Leave her. Leave my dad... she needs him... but me.... I'm nothing!" His voice broke. "She.. she has a chance to be good if... if my dad raises her... but me...I can't... I can't go back... I'M A MONSTER! And... and I DESERVE it!! He doesn't!"
Back to top Go down
Death
MARVEL
Death

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:41 am

Rick was caught off guard by Glenn, but happily returned his hug. Maggie Stood up and held the blanket in place, not that it was doing much good to warm her, but it seemed important to Glenn so she would make sure it stood on this time. Rick gave Glenn a tight squeeze. You would have done the same for me. For any of us. I couldn't just sit there and let him kill you like that. I wouldn't have been able to live with myself. Baby, uh? Congrats. You two are going to be great parents. Maggie made her way over and also wrapped her arms around Rick thanking him for his sacrifice.

Death had calmed down hearing Carl's words. Her human form returning. Normally she didn't have much emotion towards the living. But this kid had a way of making even the most heartless feel something.

It's not your time, Carl. And you are not a monster. You don't deserve to die. You will live, fight, grow. Avenge your father.

The light that had shone when Death and Rick came, appeared again. That's our cue to leave.

Rick gave Glenn and maggie another hug and then pulled Carl to him. You're going to be alright, Carl. I promise. Stay strong.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:01 am

Glenn couldn't help but think of the exact moment he had met Rick. The man had became trapped in the tank, and he had saved him. And.... that favor had came full circle. In the end, Rick had saved him. It still wasn't right. Rick should be here. He was a fighter,and his children needed him. But it was done and nothing could change it. Though, poor Carl had tried desperately.

He gave Rick another tight squeeze before reluctantly releasing, allowing Carl to have the final moments.

Daryl moved in to take Judith from Rick, who began crying, finally picking up on everyone's upset. She reached for her father as the blinding light came to guide him into the afterlife...

Not wanting to relinquish his hold on his father, Carl buried his face against him, his arms tightening, hearing Death's words, but not responding. What was the point?She didn't give a shit. She didn't care that she was taking the only parent he had left. She didn't care that he would have to raise his sister, when he was only a child himself... when he was nothing more than a monster, a disfigured FREAK that had killed living before, that felt so much anger.... his father was a better person, and Judith deserved to know him....

Even though it was announced that it was time to go, Carl couldn't will himself to release him...
Back to top Go down
Death
MARVEL
Death

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:11 am

It was hard for Rick to see his son like this, and to hear his daughter cry. He wondered if coming to say good by was even a good idea. Or did this just make things worse and harder on everyone? He didn't try to pull Carl away. But looked to the others for help.

Maggie went over and laid her hands on Carl's shoulders. She carefully pulled him off of Rick and to herself,kneeling and wrapping her arms tightly around him.

She watched as Death took Rick's hand and with a final wave they both vanished into the light. Then everything, the wind, snow. It all went back to normal. And they were left to try and pull themselves together and cope.

Maggie held on to Carl for as long as he needed her. You know I'll be here, if you need to talk. She told him as she rubbed her back. You're not alone, You'll never be alone.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 11:46 am

Watching Rick disappear into that light was extremely difficult. Judith continued to reach for her daddy, long after he was gone. He had always heard that babies could pick up on things that adults couldn't. Maybe.. just maybe Rick was still around, to an extent at least. Or, maybe Judith would continue to see him.. maybe she would always have this moment, and never forget him.

Daryl had lost both parents at an early age, not that they were much of 'parents' in the first place. Merle had 'raised' him, what time his big brother wasn't in juvie. Mostly, Daryl had raised himself. But, he had known his parents. This would be hard on Judith, who would have no memory of her mother, and probably only vague ones of her father. But, the pain would fade. She would adapt. She would be raised by people that loved her. She would have him, Maggie and Glenn.... and her big brother. Daryl knew, this would be much harder on Carl. He had put down his own mother, and now, he was forced to say goodbye to his father.

Daryl gently rocked Judith in his arms, trying his best to comfort her. Fortunately it seemed to be working, or maybe she was just getting tired. Whatever the case, he hoped she found rest soon...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Carl tried his best to hold onto his father, but when Maggie pried him away, it was as if his fight was gone. He couldn't hold him here, he knew that, and struggling would only injure Maggie. Instead, he crumbled to his knees, and when Maggie hugged him, his arms wrapped around her,face burying against her as the tears continued to roll down is face. He had never felt so lost before. So angry. Even after his mother, he had stayed strong, though, it changed the course of the person he would become. To lose his father, his hero ...that was completely devastating. He was sorry for all of the arguments, for all of the doubt, for hardly ever listening.

Hearing Maggie's words, he could only give a small nod in acknowledgement as his trembling arms tightened around her, but remaining mindful of her condition....
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 12:08 pm

Glenn wished they could have had more time, but was extremely thankful for the chance to say goodbye. He was grateful for the chance to thank Rick for giving him a second chance. Though, he would always hold guilt over it, the situation had been completely out of his control. But, Rick was right. He would have done the same if given the chance. He and Rick were a lot alike in that aspect, willing to sacrifice themselves for loved ones.

Witnessing Carl and Judith's reactions were heartbreaking. The way Carl, the kid whom had always seemed unbreakable, completely shattered. Maggie had the boy in his arms and he clung to her like a lost child. And that's exactly what he was...

Glenn knelt down beside the two and gently rubbed Carl's back, wishing he knew how to take the pain away. This would take a long time to get over, for all of them...

"You'll always have us, Carl. You don't have to do this alone..."

~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The snow was falling once again and Daryl knew that both Maggie and Glenn were injured. Maggie was supposed to be on bed rest, and Judith shouldn't be out in these conditions...

Not wanting to interrupt the moment, but knew it couldn't wait much longer. His free hand reached down to squeeze Glenn's shoulder, signaling that he needed to talk, away from the others. Glenn was reluctant to move, but knew Daryl wouldn't interrupt this moment if it wasn't important. Reluctantly, he pushed himself up and followed Daryl far enough away so the others could not hear.

"I gotta go take care of Rick's body. I promised 'im I wouldn't let Carl see 'im like that..." He told Glenn, carefully handing the now exhausted Judith over to him. "I'm gonna help get you all inside, then I gotta go back out. Don't let Carl follow me..."

Glenn took the baby, listening as Daryl spoke. Keeping Carl inside... yeah.. that was easier said than done. "I'm going to help you, Daryl. You shouldn't have to do this alone. And... I owe Rick..."

Daryl wanted to argue, wanted to remind him that he was injured and needed to be with Maggie, but seeing the emotions on his features, he couldn't bring himself to say no. Giving a small nod, Daryl walked over to Maggie and Carl, kneeling beside the two....

"Maggie, we need to get you inside..."

TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 2:30 pm

Leo: Leo felt a little uneasy with the blue, furry thing focusing on him. But it was polite, at least. "Hi," he repeated, clearing his throat before introducing himself to the new girl. "My name is Leonardo." Then he reached down to help his brother up off the floor.

Don: "Alien?..." Donatello was of course distracted by this and got closer reaching out his arms. "Really, does not look like aliens we have had run ins with - rather very cute." He ignores Mikey though - Leo had it under control, completely missing the exchange between Kitty and Lilo.

Donnie though somewhere in his mind aware the distressed sounds from outside had become unnaturally quiet.

Lilo: "Uh yes - he would not be a known species - Stitch is an Alien experiement created by an aien scientist." Lilo informs smiling and handing Stitch over - he could always leap away or drop out of the purple wearing turtles hands it he didn't want to be held, and she reached down with Leonardo to help up the orange wearing one. "Leonardo - huh always like that name but it never fit on any of the other experiements so could never use it." She says rather randomly kindly glancing about in the way Kitty had gone with her blue furry friend. "You guys um... coming down to eat. Most newbies try to find the mess area first, but we dont do much cooking or eating there... though if you want to can get stuff from a room to do so." She guesses and explains.

April: "Yeah thats where we were heading - as long as we aint needed out there." April points n the vague direction there had been upset and noise but now a quiet.

Mike: Mikey catches Leo's hand and Lilo's but was careful not to put his weight on her - absent minded as he usually was the orange clad turtle had been around Casey and April and Angel long enough to know humans just were not as strong as they were, or could take their full weight. Leo - however could so he delighted in the hand up and leaned against his bro for a moment playing up the 'oh poor baby brother' bit. "Awwww think I scraped some of my shell - little dude is tough, I did not hurt him?" He just wants to be sure nodding. 'Yes the food! where is the food?" surely there would be cooking in a food court?! he had to check this out himself!

Splinter: "Yes there was some very hurting loud screaming outside - perhaps we should see to it?" Splinter says, hungry and wanting to see more of this Mall turned sanctuary but also the father in him wanted to rush to the defense of the young pain sounding voice. Tail curling - a little amused as Michelangelo clearly played up the hand up on Leonardo.

Stitch: He grins and his tongue goes up his nose scooping out a giant green booger. "Leo not cousin - big turtles?' Stitch liked turtles! so was not too huffy about being held by the one wearing purple.

Lilo: Smiling Lilo shook her head. "If we are needed Kitty will come or us at once... kinda a too many cooks spoil the broth thing - if yous want I'll show you the way to the food court."

Leonardo: Leo rolled his eyes at his brother's 'helpless' act, but went along with it for now. His attention went back to the blue alien, trying to ignore the disgusting display in front of him. With a heavy sigh, he got Mikey to his feet and then let him go. He knew Mikey wasn't hurt, after all. Leo was a bit concerned about the commotion outside, though. He might check things out himself later. "Sure," he answered to Lilo's offer to take them to the food court.

Lilo: Lilo caught Leo's face and giggles. "Sorry Stitch has learned a lot - but he still does things his own way as far as greeting people go - and he thinks showing his tongue off is the way to do it." She chuckles and gestures, "Come on then I promise this is not an alarm situation." For now. "And the moment it is we can rush back its not that hard to find your way around here..." She grins at Splinter and Leo beginning to Lead off. "Sooooo ummm yous mutants?" so used to aliens all her life this zombie plague barely phased her... well it was upsetting but she always suspected it would happen!

Splinter: "Thank you Lilo - your very kind... uh yes mutants. My sons were normal turtles once and I a human man - we had a run in with mutagen and ... this is the result." He gives the abrieviated version - liking the way the girl was not worried about them at all. He gave Leonardo a nod and smile once they were settled if he wished to go back and check things out he certainly should, it would make himself feel better to know rather than just wait too.

Don: "Really?" Donnie looks down at Stitch and grins. "Soooo your an alien experiement -" lightly tickling the creature as she shifts him in his arms - the fur was soft and a odd purplish blue - if anything Donnie might have thought the creature was a little mutated koala. He had seen pictures of those animals.

Casey: "If it bites you I will so laugh." Casey grins at Donnie elbowing him.

Stitch: Chuckling and ending with a growl He rolls onto his feet in Donnies hold and nods. "Mega grrrr experiment six two six." rather proud of this fact blinking the enormous black eyes at his new friend at his family. "Jumba made me." He explains. Ears drooping a thinking of Jumba and the fact he was missing.

April: Chuckling April rolled her eyes - "Sometimes Mikey you just love your brothers too much you know?" she teases following him and Leo looking about the floor - the shop all were open but the powers off, so she guessed mostly just used for supplies. "How many survivors are here Lilo?" There was hundreds in the Atlanta Compound.

Mike: Ahhhhh he could smell food - he had been skipping along behind Lilo and Leo but now his nose in the air like a weird green version of a pointer dog the turtle with a love fore snacks zoomed past his leading brother and the islander girl. "mmmmmmm I smell fooooodssss." He beams all but floating ahead of them all - "And it... smells like pancakes." He wondered if they would let him back there some time to cook!... too bad he was gonna!

Leonardo: Leo nodded to Lilo and then was nearly run over by his brother in orange. He sighed heavily, shaking his head before turning his attention back to the girl. "I am the eldest of my brothers. Mikey is the one your...Stitch tripped. The purple one is Donatello. And we have another brother who isn't here right now. Hopefully he will join us later. And this is our father, Master Splinter." Then he paused a moment before turning to Casey and April. "These are our human friends, Casey Jones and April O'Neil." Now that introductions were out of the way, they could move onto other matters. Mikey clearly had food on his mind - no surprise there. Leo was hungry, too, but he certainly wasn't wanting to be a guinea pig for Mikey's culinary skills any time soon.

Don: Don almost dropped the little alien in surprise. "You talk?!' He was delighted. "this level of genetic creation is... is... wait six two six...as in there are six hundred and twenty of you experiments? ... di did yous all survive this... this plague?" He was in geek heaven! Wow... He nodded though when Leo introduced them to Lilo and barely noticed they were losing a brother to the kitchens.

Stitch: "six hundred and twenty nine experiments." Stitch corrects jumping and landing on the turtles shoulder pulling at the antenna that was wobbling. "Stitch thought you were experiment too - a cousin." He explains. His English was not bad.

Lilo: "Oh.. ooooh like the painters?!" Lilo said excitedly grinning at Leo, she was glad to learn their names, "She giggles watching the Mikey float away in food bliss and as they come within the food court setting of tables and stuff she moves them to a spot closest to the operational shop front and kitchen going behind it and pulls a chair out for the rat master. She could hear donnie and looks sad. "When this...hit Stitch and I evacuated most of the aliens and their human families off of Kauai before they got sick. My sister and her husband went too. We stayed. to try help Stitches creator Jumba find a cure or vaccine. But we were separated from him in a Walker horde some time ago and not sure he is still alive."
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 2:38 pm

Splinter: Well that was nice he guessed shifting to park his rat tail on the seat with a bow of his head. "Thank you." watching the girls face as she spoke. "You...were a leader to these ... aliens?' he wonders picking up the same sort of weight of responsibility on the girls shoulders as Leo bore. "It is a burden - do you know if they are all okay... where ever they evacuated to?" He wonders.

Don: "Fascinating." Donnie grins. "so... why were you created?... uh if thats okay to ask?" He places Stitch on a table carefully dislodging his hands from the tech pack gear. "Careful with that." He adds smiling choosing a seat closest watching Mikey vanish.

Casey: Not to be upstaged by a pretty girl Casey hurries forward to pull a chair out for April - knocking the one beside it over and had to fumble for a moment or two to stand it up grinning at Leo. "Hey in all the excitement April and I didn't get a chance to tell you we actually got married in the Atlanta Compound. it was... sort of rushed to make sure they didn't separate us but hey it's not Jones O'Neil." He says rather proudly, he had not been bummed April had chosen not to take his name entirely but put theirs together. He was fine with it.

Mike: Much to Mikeys horror - and yes he did squeal like a girl! he hd followed the wafting wonderful smell and discovered the food court shops all cold and dull... so the smells he smelt were coming form ... somewhere! He rushes out of the kitchen yells to the group "I'll be back!" and races off - finding the source of the smell he was following. in some room - wait they had food in the rooms? why? it made no sense! they should be rationing very very carefully with the food supply. He shrugs maybe it was something else to bring up when they met this Bruce or spoke to Raph. He dashes back to their rooms and goes through the cupboards... finding enough stuff to make pancakes with. hurrying back down to the food court and "Looks like I have to make it guys!" dashes into a shop by leaping and sliding over the counter on his tail and hurrying into its dark kitchen space.

April: 'I'm sorry -" April was saying to Lilo, it must have been difficult and a huge thing to get people to leave their lives when all this started. "But at least you got them out yes?" She wonders hopefully smiling at Don's excitement, looks like he made a new little friend. And doing her best not to laugh at Casey's mishap beaming when he announced they finally tied the knot. "Yeah it was not how we thought it would be and our witnesses were all strangers but hey we hope whilst here maybe we could do a mock ceremony properly for all you guys." but it was hardly a priority or necessity. Though it would be nice, she had felt cheated her green brothers and Splinter could not be there. They were both hers and Casey's family.

Lilo: politely Lilo pulls a chair out for Leo too beside his father.

Leonardo: Leo could sympathize with Lilo on this. They thought for years their own father was gone for good. "I'm sorry. I hope you can reunite at some point with him. But, don't give up hope, Lilo. We didn't." Then he smiled at his father and two human friends. Suddenly Mikey disappeared and Leo wondered where he was going. He sat in the chair Lilo pulled out for him, giving her a grateful smile. "Thanks." But then his smile faded when Mikey returned - only to tell them that he would be making the food. Leo sighed heavily. "Alright, Mikey, but just don't put anything weird in it this time."

Lilo: "Them... I... not really a leader more of an Alien Rehoming Person, and as far as I know they all are safe and far far away." She smiles at Leo, "Thanks, I hope to see them all again someday they were really like a really really large family." She watches the orange clad whirlwind blow away and then back - glancing around the table. "Uuuh is his food something to worry about?' She asks nervously but amused all the same by it. Stitches foods also were a little strange in his early days of earth culinary skills. So she understood the worry.

Stitch: "Yes, by Jumba - to destroy cities! mwhahahahaaaa!" he grins at Donnie and lets his antennae and extra arms pop out showing off a little bit. "But Lilo make me good." He wags his little bob of a tail. "Make all the cousins good."

Mike: "No worries Leo I got dis!" Mikey calls from the kitchen - poking his flour smeared face out through a door way and grinning. "And nice job april! Casey - congrats... uuuuh if we do do a mini wedding rewind I dibs makign the cake okay?" He pulls his head back in and gets back to mixing and puring and stacking fluffy pancakes to the side, he was not sure how many would be joining them so he was making extras and only stacking them four high on a plate.

Lilo: "Oh yeah congrats -" Lilo adds to the woman and man with a grin. It was nice to know even in this dead world little happiness like that happened. 'I hope I am friends with you more to be invited." She beams.

April: "Thank you Mikey -" Should she be concerned Mikey looked half ghostly? ... maybe... but she supposed she was hungry enough to eat even his experiments. She smiles at Lilo and Leo."Well at least you both know what leading - or rehabilitation in your case Lilo is like -" she chuckles and sighs. Mikey making cake... that he did very very well she recalled.

Don: This took donnie back - and he stared at the alien whom was... well the size of a small child. "Really destroy cities? how?" He wonders grinning though at April and Casey. "Nice job... I mean I know it was for your safety and stuff but congrats and if yous have a second ceremony for us that would be the best." though he hoped he would not have to wear a tux. imagine that a turtle in a tux. He shifts his seat sniggering at Leo's words to Mikey and shaking his head. "Guess we just gotta hope he does not intent to poison us our first day here." He says to Leo smiling at Lilo.

Casey: "Thanks guys and I know whom my best man will be - just... would yous be groomsmen if we do it again?" He asks Leo and Don - Mikey he was sure would be a cert for a groomsmen - maybe.

Splinter: Chuckling Splinter rubs his belly. "As long as it ... mmmm yes has some variety of cake I am happy to be a guinea pig for experimenting on." He sighs- he could smell pancakes! oh yes... not technically cake cake but close enough! he rubs his hands smiling at the chatter and Lilo and Leo. "I knew watching you like my son Leonardo you have the burden of leading upon your shoulders young one, I am sure like Leonardo you have done your best." he assures kindly clearly proud Leo held the family together in New York in the absence of himself April and Casey. It must have been hard, the not knowing and having three very different brothers to keep motivated and home and safe. He and Leonardo would have to meditate together some time alone just to relax the mind he felt.

Leonardo: "Certainly, Casey. We would be honored to." He smiled at their human male friend. He was glad Casey and April got married, but he definitely would feel better if they were all involved like a family would be. Considering the times, Leo knew it wasn't possible. "Congratulations, you two. That's great news." When Mikey reassured him about the food, Leo surrendered. It still didn't make him feel much better, but if Mikey followed an actual recipe, the results couldn't be too disastrous, could they? They would find out.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 6:45 pm

Bebop let the two snowballs Mel threw hit him. Not that he could have movied anyway, the cold was slowing him down though he didn't want to admit it. He tossed a few more at her, throwing a little harder this time.

Just as the last snowball left his hand he heard movement from the tree line. He let out a snort that cased steam to shoot from his nose.

Stay here. He ordered Mel. His tone was demanding indicating that something wasn't right. He moved past her and headed to the trees.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 6:45 pm

It seemed that the noise from outside had quieted, but he needed to be sure that everything was alright. The voice of the distressed was young... something terrible had happened. Stepping outside, he caught the aftermath of whatever had happened. A teenaged boy, on the ground and in the arms of a woman. He had lost someone. His father. It caused his own heart to ache, knowing how if felt. As much as he wanted to help, he knew this was an instance that only those close should be there. A stranger would only add unneeded stress, especially for this group. They had been out there a while and outsiders were probably a cause for concern and panic.

Deciding that he was not needed there, he disappeared back inside. Now, maybe he should check out whatever was going on downstairs...
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 6:49 pm

You know your piggy dad is going to be really mad at me right? Gambit said as he got up from his spot and reached a hand down for Lydia. But this seems important to you. So lets go.

Hopefully they could find Toad, talk and get back without anyone knowing.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:01 pm

" Bebop where are you going?" Mel asked hearing the tone in his voice which made her nervous. Not having her weapons made her feel naked and unprotected. She could use her body for a weapon but no matter what that was a bad idea she wasn't strong enough for that type of fighting.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:47 pm

Maggie took the blanket off of herself and wrapped it around Carl. Still holding on to him. She stood up, and helped the kid to his feet. Come on, we have to get inside. you and Judith will stay in our room. She spared Glenn and Daryl a sad look before helping Carl back inside.

She wished she had some magic words that would make things better. But in reality, she didn't know what to tell the kid. All she could do was make sure he knew that she was there for him, and that he wasn't going to have to go through this alone.

Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 8:04 pm

Bebop raised his hand to Mel, a silent sign telling her to be quiet and stay put. The closer he got to the tree line, the stronger the smell of gasoline was. It burned the inside of his nose and made his eyes water.

Then he heard a the sound of something striking against an object. the smell of a flame. And as soon as the realization could even register in his brain, He was caught in an explosion. The flames shot in the air as high as the tallest trees. The heat was intense. She fire spread the length of the fence.

The fire stopped just inside of the fence. The ones who did this had carefully planed this out, and clearly didn't want to cause harm to the building. It was a scare tactic.

In the distance Negan could be heard on a loud speaker.

You guys looked like you needed some extra heat. No need to thank me! I'm just a man who enjoys helping the less fortunate! But, while I'm here. You have something very dear to me in there. I'm going to have to ask that I get that back...NOW!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 8:12 pm

" Bebop!" Mel yelled running toward him worried that he was hurt from the explosion she had been far enough away that it didn't get to her. Growling in anger and worry what she did next after getting Bebop out was probably a stupid move but she didn't care.

" Why don't you come out you fucking coward! Or you nothing but a chicken shit of man!" She yelled out in the direction of the loud speaker. Pulling on Bebop she tried to pull him away from the blaze which was a lot harder than it looked but she was doing it. Her mind was already turning towards the thoughts of revenge of going after the man that had hurt her adoptive family.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 9:02 pm

"Okay," Lydia replied, all ready to go talk with Toad. She was sure Bebop and Mel would be out playing for a while, giving them plenty of time before they returned. And if Bebop found out...she hoped that he wouldn't be too too angry.

All that mattered right now was talking to Toad. Understanding things better. Understanding Toad. She didn't even quite know why this mattered to her so much. It just felt right to her. She'd always been curious about other people. But, for the longest time she was too afraid to approach them. After meeting Bebop she became even more curious, and she supposed that her fascination with Toad was a result of her burning curiosity. She really did hope that he was good. She'd feel horrible if this was all for nothing, and Toad was the awful criminal everyone made him out to be. She'd especially feel bad about Mel. She hated Toad, and would probably hate Lydia too for trying to side with him. She hoped that what she was doing was right. If it wasn't...she didn't want to think of that right now.

She squeezed Shelby a little harder as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next