Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:42 pm

"Hey...Mel, um...wanna hear a story?" she paused, as if awaiting a response. "Okay! Let's see... Once upon a time, there was a girl named Usagi. Er...it's a bit of a weird sounding name. It means rabbit in Japanese! Oh...but that's not important. Anyways, Usagi was a fourteen years old girl, like me and you! But she was special. One day...a talking cat came to her. Isn't that cool? A talking cat! Her name was Luna. She gave Usagi the ability to transform into a beautiful super hero called Sailor Moon! And then Usagi had to fight the evil Dark Kingdom...and...oh, and find the missing moon princess! But all along Usagi was the missing moon princess! Oh no I just spoiled you... I'm sorry! Well...it's a really nice story. I used to have all the volumes. You'd probably hate it. Oh...but, um...if you...if you did happen to be interested...when you're better...maybe you'd read them? There's probably a comic store in the mall...and there's probably a Manga section...er, just a thought. It's one of my favorite stories..."
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:54 pm

Toad sat on the bed across from the two girls. As bored as he was getting, he did feel some responsablity to Lydia. He wasn't sure why. But he did. So he stayed. He listened to her story and chuckled.

Cute. He commented quietly.

he then got up and loomed over Mel. He poked at Mel's face a bit. Wake up.

He went over to Mel's leg and rubbed his hands together creating a clear slim over his palms. He then rubbed the substance over her wounds. It would stop her bleeding, like a clear band aid. no one else seemed to be doing much so he figured he may as well, even if he hated the girl.

He then grabbed a bag of blood and hooked her up to an IV. With another IV giving her fluids.

Well that should at least help.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 10:00 pm

" I'm awake and wanna see Bebop. Where did they take him?" She asked through her tears not having the energy to hate Toad at the moment besides he did help so there was that. Mel tried to get up but didn't have the strength to leave or get out of bed.

" Lydia where did they take Bebop?" The teen asked the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 10:04 pm

There was no way of bracing or preparing her for what was to come. Knowing that this place most likely had local numbing medications that could make this a little more tolerable made him hesitant, but considering that the infirmary staff was overwhelmed, it would take some time to get. Weighing that with the pain that she was no doubt in... it was best to get it over with. Besides, most of them had gone without the luxury of actual doctors and medications up until now.....

"I don't think I've ever heard Bloboh before... that ain't American, is it? Korean?" Of course he realized that was probably just blubbering from the pain. but who knew in this crazy world. "Koa, huh..I like that. And.. I'm sure he or she woulda been a warrior like mom.." He said, tone sincere.

Clean gauze pressed against the wound, he held them in place, waiting for the bleeding to slow. Hearing Maggie call through the door, he gaze a nod that would go unseen. "Thanks.." And his attention returned to Erica, still trying his best to avoid a glimpse of her barely covered breasts. "Soon as it slows, we'll get this cleaned and stitched, then get some food in ya." He told her, checking the wound, and replacing with clean gauze. "I ain't no doctor,but I've had to stitch myself up plenty of times. I stitched Glenn, and he's still kickin' ...so you should be safe..." And he would make it a point to visit the infirmary after she was settled to get to syringes full of antibiotics for both of his patients....
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 10:06 pm

"You're awake!!" Lydia exclaimed. Toad was magic...proof that he was a good person! Mel couldn't hate him now. Though...Bebop would never know...

"I-I didn't see where they took him. Sorry... But I don't think you'll be allowed to go see him now. Bebop isn't Bebop anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 10:54 pm

Carl wanted to be full-fledged annoyed that this creature had been sent here to keep an eye on him, or to 'watch his back'. Still, as angry as he was, as heartbroken as he was... he couldn't help but be somewhat amused by the thing. And then it ATE one of the guns?!

"That's going to suck coming out.. I hope you know that..."

Still, even though Stitch claimed to be helpful and just ate a hand gun, Carl still felt it was best to work alone. There would be less complications, less chance of getting someone hurt.. less...

His thoughts were cut short by the screaming and crying that seemed to vibrate somewhere beneath the floor they were standing on. His initial thought, Walkers had gotten into the building and was ripping someone apart! He spared a concerned glance at Stitch and dashed off in the direction the noise had come from. Listening as he ran, the noise carried him down the steps and into the lab, too focused to know if Stitch had actually followed or not....

This was it,this was where the attack was happening....

The remains of Mikko's earlier 'feeding' was the first thing that came into view. The blood and carnage, and then he saw the one responsible for the tears. A woman, who looked... unwell. He paid no mind to the people she was with, but his attention quickly turned to the holding cells. The huge zombie mutant, but what earned his full attention were the prisoners held captive beside him....

Negan's men. Part of the group that killed his father. His eye twitched with uncontrollable anger, his one good hand trembling, but there was no hesitation in quickly raising the machine gun, and he opened fire....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 11:09 pm

Mikko was still demanding to see Bruce. How dare he shove her friend, more then a friend, or at least was at one point, in a cage. The least he could have done was put Bebop out of his misery. Though, she was glad to have this chance to say goodbye. She turned back to Bebop, her chest hurting, eyes burning. It was hard to breath.

She still had a hold of his hand, though the warthog was ramming himself against the bars. He didn't seem to notice her or that she had a hold of him.

She didn't know Carl had come in, didn't see him take out the gun. When he started to shoot she let out a scream and quickly put herself between the cage and whoever it was that was shooting. She knew that Bebop had to be put down. But she wasn't ready yet.

She looked over at the men in the other cage then at Carl.

Don't shoot him! Not yet. Please.

------------------------------------

Diana stood close to Clark, standing just by the door as Mikko and wade went in. she watched as Mikko went to her friend and felt so bad for her. She wanted to say something, but didn't know the girl well enough to know what to say.

Then a new face came in. She thought that he was there to say goodbye as well. And in a way he was, but when the gun came out and he started to shoot the humans in the cage she went to act, but wasn't as fast as Clark.

Hearing another pair of footsteps running towards them Diana looked down the hall to see Bruce running to the lab. He did not look happy, she was sure he seen her and she offered him a smile, but he ignored her and ran past her to get inside to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 8:32 am

John Bishop wrote:

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 Af5c3910

Out in the dark the Ulan slunk, sixty silently moving almost invisible, black and browns hidden in shadows, the grey white beast of course blended into the snow - they moved at a more slow pace. Speaking lightly to each other in their taught language. Successful at their first outing now here they were again, looking, seeking food, survivors...

closing in on the unmistakable sounds, smells of settlement.

Not just a small encampant,something established. A real challenge and test for their skills. Grey, known only as a number usually or his color gestured his ulan to hucker down moving closer to get a closer look, mostly for now looking for out lying sentries to take down, looking for a watch or guard.

They could not know this settlement, Negan's were planning their own next attack. Not that it would matter... the ulan had a job to do.

Growling Grey gestured for the three trackers, Browns to come closer and first go into the village learn what they could, see if their target, the first of their kind was in there. Then return before making a move on the place.

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 8:53 am

"I meant to say Blobbo- I named the lost one Blobbo because... it never made it... the name Koa I will hang on to.would like to or a little one." Her breaths calmed, there was more stinging, discomfort to come but she had felt worse, the shivers had subsided she was not tense. Watching Daryl still, she would not have minded much had he looked and it still amused her he was trying so hard not to moving her hand to re set her hair over the nipples the most at least. The shape and swell were unhidden buuut the nipple was disguised!

"Warrior...me? a little surprised she never thought of herself that way. was never meant to be... a dancer, singer, hobby archer... you... you seem like one whom was always a warrior in a way... this - family is lucky to have taken you into their circle and earned such loyalty. And... yous are lucky to have each other... no matter how short the time together or the uncertainty ahead... you know?" She had not answer Maggie herself, still not sure of the woman...and maybe a little envious of the round belly...

She thought of Judith and hugging her... and Daryls words about care... but if her young friend had gone she was going to go find him, snow and follow through her threat newly stitched up or not. " its no problem, I... trust you." she sounds a little surprised by those words and maybe she was, she was after all surprised that they even trusted her a little bit... at all and had little reason to trust herself but she did. Her belly growled loudly. " and food I have not had to pull feathers or a pelt off does sound good."

Back to top Go down
Splicers

Splicers

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:11 am

"Kurt?!" The sudden appearance made her start and jump and covering her heart for a moment int he shock as it felt like it was trying to beat its way from her chest.

Then relief, "Oh I was starting to worry you might have gotten hurt! and was just thinking of going to the infirmary..." he offered a hug and she eagerly stepped forward into his arms her own hugging him tightly - then she sort of gasped and straightened looking down at herself. "uh I am covered in crud - getting it on you... sorry." sheepishly but glad to see him quiet obviously.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:22 am

Stitch was just about to inform this youngin that he would dissolve the gun and poop squares quiet easily as normal thnks... he had been known to eat bumpers off cars, plates... Bruce said no eating furniture!

when there was a scream... "Lilo?!" he fretted at once even if that was not her voice, and it had not come from the direction of the infirmary where he had left her... but but...

So he loped after Carl and skidded to a halt snarling back at the giant mutant hog zombie -

then gun fire!

he was too late to help the first dude aimed at but he did leap up and prove how bullet prove his was blocking the rest with his furry reaching out to flick the the guns safety on
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:36 am

"Thanks Lilo, I'll come back as soon as I have checked on my guys..." April smiles - so soon after being reunited with them all and already one is in serious trouble it sounded like. Worried she none the less was smiling pleased to have been a hand and with a light pat to Lois's shoulder and a wink, "Keep an eye on them all for me." to the other red hair woman she takes Casey's hand and tugs him after Splinter.

"Is - Raph it was Raph yous said yeh? is he okay?" She asks her husband.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 8:41 pm

Love's ears twitched at the sounds of the slight movements the strange rat creatures were making. There sent was was faint. Maybe they were hiding their sent by staying under the snow and mud. She followed the sounds she heard, glowing eyes keeping a close watch for the source of the sounds.

I hear yooooooou.... Love sang. I'm gonna get yooooooou...
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:14 pm

Glenn was quickly being reminded that he was a long way from recovering from his injuries. In fact, there had been no time to rest or gather himself since arriving here. Little time since Negan had captured them weeks ago and forced them into that fatal lineup. But injury and sickness had never stopped him before. His determination and will always won out over the physical.

He had made a promise to Rick. They would take care of Carl and Judith. He was going to find him. Even if Carl fought him and cursed him every step of the way.

Venturing deeper into the woods, he tried to pick up on a set of tracks that held even the slightest possibility of being the rebellious teen's.  Unfortunately the snow was tainted with the tracks of Negan's men and the blood of the injured. What if he was unable to find him? Should he push forward in his condition? Seek out Negan's community? Having been captured and taken there, he had a vague idea as to the direction, but it would be a huge task to take on alone.... but he didn't have a choice. Going back for reinforcements could lessen their chances of catching Carl before he made it to his target location.  To the place that could become his tomb...

Trying to ignore the burning in his lungs and the pulsating headache from where Negan's bat had fractured the back of his skull. The overwhelming pinching sting of the gunshot wound that had been stitched only a half a day ago. Glenn pulled the jacket a little tighter around him, making a mental note to thank the thoughtful lady when he made it back.... if he made it...

Shaking that negative thought from his head. He had to. For Maggie. For their unborn child. For Rick's children. He had to. He had promised not only Rick, but Hershel... he would take care of them...

Maybe his body would stop hurting so bad if he could just stop shaking! He inwardly cursed the cold. This was Atlanta.. these conditions were rare, but then again.. it was the end of times. The world was trying to make survival as difficult as possible. And Enid's words seemed to echo in his mind...

"The world is trying to die... we're supposed to let it.."

Still, to this day, despite all he had lost, all they had been through, he refused to give into that. They couldn't let the world die, and that's why they had to keep fighting. The reason he chose to love instead of abandon, even though it could save his own life..

As he ventured deeper into the forest a fresh set of tracks caught his attention. His first glimmer of hope, but his heart quickly dropped the moment he spotted the hanging rope and the gruesome amount of blood and flesh that tainted the ground below it. Someone had been hanging from that tree. He had no way of knowing Rick's body had been strung up, removed only an hour ago and laid to rest by two from his own group.

He stood there a moment, trying to gather his thoughts, body trembling from the cold and possibilities of what could have happened. Flashbacks of Rick,that desperate look in his eyes as he tried to save him. The hit that he had taken that should have been the killing blow, but lessened by Rick's selfless sacrifice. The horrible memories of his eyes flickering open, only to see Rick beaten to death. His knees felt unsteady, tears burning at the backs of his eyes, but he was here to feel emotions because his friend cared enough to save him...

Distraction was something that one could not afford out here, and normally Glenn wasn't one to fall victim, but he was only human. It was in that split moment that he felt it. Someone, or something rushed past him, the eery breeze causing him to pull his pistol and spin to take aim, unsteady, he nearly lost his footing...

"Yoooou shouldn't be out here.." He heard the haunting, icy whisper of a female. It held no fear for herself, but a warning for him. Even though Glenn was spooked, he lowered his gun just enough to be unthreatening, but ready to take aim if she posed a threat. Her small frame completely hidden by the trees...

"Who..."

"Shhhhh!!" She quickly hushed, once again her tone remaining a whisper. "They're coming... they're coming.. THEY'RE COMING.."

Glenn took a staggering step as the hushed tone became more urgent, more eery and haunting. 'Okay, now this is just super creepy...' He had seen a lot of horrors in his lifetime, but something in her whispers indicated that she had lived through more. She saw something, had lost all fear and had become a peg in this world...

And then he heard it. The moans that seemed to surround him from all directions, and the rustling in the distance that sounded more human. The sounds of hooves beating the earth as horses and their riders came in the direction of the only escape route. Dazed by the overwhelming pounding in his head that each frantic heartbeat seemed to cause, Glenn shifted towards the Walkers, looking for a weak point that he could fight his way through.. but finding none. As he shifted, in a blinding flash, what appeared to be a female Walker lunged at him, but there was no time to fire a shot. Her weight pouncing him was enough to knock him back, her teeth instantly sinking into his shoulder. A loud, blood curling cry cut through the already eery atmosphere at the pain and realization of what had just happened. He had been bitten.. he was infected...

..After all he had been through, this was how it ended. Rick's sacrifice, for nothing. He would die and never get to see his child....

It had not occurred to him in his panicked state that Walkers could not talk, nor could they fire a gun. The fact that she had wrestled the gun away from him and fired off a shot to throw the hunters off had not registered. Due to his injuries, he had been weaker than her.. she had overpowered him...but still, he fought... if he could get away, get back to Maggie to tell her goodbye.... to apologize... one last 'I love you'... it was worth fighting for...

A bloodied hand quickly covered his mouth to silence him, her free one trying to pin his wrists...

"Shut up...stop fighting if you want to live..." She warned, once again, her voice nothing but a harsh whisper, his blood dripping from her mouth. In his dazed and panicked state of mind, he realized that she was wearing a mask made out of a walker face. Her blue eyes the only thing seeming human. Her body was also disguised in walker flesh..

"Act dead, be convincing.. or you will be..." She warned and shoved him to the ground, pressing her body firmly against him and masking him with her scent as the horde of Walkers walked past them..

Glenn tried to hold his breath, fearing they would hear his erratic heartbeat....

MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:41 pm

I'm not worried about a little dirt. Kurt held her close giving her a squeeze before letting her go. Maybe we should head back to the room for a shower for two? He asked with a happy twitch of his tail.

You know I should be there so I can make sure your back is clean. very important.

He gave her as charming as a grin as he could muster.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 10:08 pm

Wade felt horrible for Mikko. This guy had obviously meant something to her. He wanted to comfort her, but then came the out lash and anger that would have been directed towards Bruce. He managed to get a hug in, but then some one eyed kid in a sheriff's had came rushing down, shooting up the cell that held Negan's men. A little blue creature managed to save one of the guys, though Wade would have been perfectly fine seeing both go down. Less mouths to feed...

Then Mikko placed herself between the oversized zombie pig and the kid, and Wade was quick to place himself in front of her, not in the least bothered by Bruce or the fact that he wasn't happy....
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 10:12 pm

Clark also felt bad for her. He could feel her heartbreak. Then the kid appeared and before he could react, he had shot one of the prisoners. There was intervention, and Clark was quick to grab the teen, holding him as he struggled. He was obviously injured and upset and had suffered a great loss. He wished there was something he could do about that, but at the moment, the only thing he could do was prevent him from harming himself, or anyone else...

"You don't want to do this.... killing him will not make the pain go away..."

Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 10:25 pm

Bruce glared at everyone. He noticed that Diana was there, and would great her in a moment. But right now, he wanted to know what the hell was going on. He had one dead guy in a cage. A trigger happy kid, Mikko was by his zombie, and of course wade had to be there too. He put it all together pretty quickly. Mikko knew the pig, Clark brought her down here to see him. Wade and Diana followed. The kid found his way here seen Negan's men and took out his own revenge.

Bruce walked over to the cage with the now dead man. the living man was standing in the corner cursing everyone out. He opened the cage's door and pulled the dead guy out then laid him on one of the metal tables.

Still not speaking to anyone he then went over to wade and Mikko. Wade was in front of Mikko and he motioned for him to move with his hand.

wade wouldn't have to move though, Mikko grabbed a hold of Wade's shoulders and using him she lifted herself over his head and pounced on Bruce. Of course being a skilled fighter, it was easy for the man to throw her off of him. She hit the wall but wasn't out of the fight. She pushed herself off the wall and went after him again, a screaming escaping her throat.

Diana looked at Clark. Should we do something? She asked nervously. Of course Bruce could take the young woman. But she didn't want the girl to get hurt.

With another attack, Bruce lifted his arm up and caught Mikko by her neck and slammed her down on another table, holding her there as she struggled against him. He then pulled the detonator he had for her explosive out.

I have had enough of this! I need cooperation!! He spat. I'm trying to fucking help people! To save humanity! All of you are so ungrateful!

Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 11:01 pm

"You find out who you really are when shit hits. Some do sooner than others. But survivors, it's always there. The will..." He told her, slowly removing the gauze and gently used a clean one to began medicating.

He had always felt that he was the lucky one to find Rick and his group. Though the others, especially Rick always reminded him that they were lucky, too. "You can have that too, you know. And I know, you gotta trust us first.." And he had noticed that she had not replied to Maggie. Maybe it was 'stranger danger'. They had not gotten a chance to actually meet. Just a quick introduction. Or, maybe she had not felt a need..

When Erica mentioned that she trusted him, Daryl was a little taken aback and there was a hint of a grin as he prepared the suture needle and moved it into position. "See, that's a start." He told her, and braved a glance at her face, making sure that his eyes sped past her cleavage area..

"This ain't gonna tickle.." He told her, but knew she was already aware of the pain that was to come. His gaze once again dropped to her wound and taking in a deep breath, he pushed the needle through her skin, pulling to two ends together, and continued, making this as quick and painless as possible...
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 1:16 am

A soft chuckle, it was hard to not noticed his efforts in avoiding her chest - and it made him seem adorable. Which probably wasn't terms he would normally hear applied to himself. " You are being so cute... trying not to look - you can look - it is okay I trust you wont go grabbing... you said you wouldn't..." A playing teasing note in her tone. " hate for you to sprain your neck trying not to - and they wont burn your eyes.." and playing tone or not she was just reassuring too he needn't battle himself so hard to avoid her boobs. Reassure him she would not be offended if he did or did not look or take it badly and his comfort in this mattered most especially when her belly flinched and she hissed smothering a pained mumble as the needle work started.

"this... iisss ... my ... second major owie.... I may actually have.... scar..." the first bullet last night would leave no scar. this one would and she actually felt proud it would. and even pained her voice let the proud note show - hah she might finally have a physical scar.

She listened to the chat and smiled a little. "I... am not keen to trust again, to immerse myself in a new family, a new group, to care - but... I just thought seconds ago I have already chosen to - taking up my bow to fight those trying to take this place in the rear..." her fingers press into the ceramic and plastic under her still dressed butt and thighs and tears leaked but she paid them little mind. It was just physical pain, it would pass. " i just... I am not ready to trust them all yet. I do trust Carl, but this latest blow, I am wary of what it might make him do, what it might bring down on us if he does something... or maybe he'll succeed and I am just letting past fears make me paranoid... am I paranoid ? - should I worry so much for him, for people I barely know?" She made little distinction between the supers, aliens, metas and mutants just calling them all people. " too bad I am worrying... especially for the Lil'Asskicker." a smile here at him - or more of half a grimace teeth gritted a little. The talking helped like it had before making her think of anything but the treatment.
Back to top Go down
Splicers

Splicers

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:52 am

Nightcrawler wrote:
I'm not worried about a little dirt. Kurt held her close giving her a squeeze before letting her go. Maybe we should head back to the room for a shower for two? He asked with a happy twitch of his tail.

You know I should be there so I can make sure your back is clean. very important.

He gave her as charming as a grin as he could muster.

"Hah not just my back my pretty blue fur ball... not just my back..." Kitty teases with a wink chuckling and unable to not smooch both those cheeks loving his very worked on - charming smile. And more than anything just relieved he had stayed out of trouble whilst she was out there trying to help the big blue wearing turtle.

Maybe after a good - deepcleaning they could find them and check on them, but for now it was indeed shower time!

she winks and now that was said steps back and around him to tug that tail. "After all must get all the crud off." sashaying her hips deliberately, teasing, heading for their space, formally known as hers and Lilo's though withKurt perhaps they two girls had to talk about moving spaces. She had not had a chance yet.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 7:25 am

What was Toad doing? Mel had already been treated. Wrapped and stitched and iv's - Lilo had just previously check the tubes and ivs herself not five minutes ago farewelling Stitch. Making sure some one had Carl's back if the teen went out to do something vengefully.

She sighs and shakes her head well whatever if it made the dude think he was helping it was fine - though she recalled the burn he left on Mel's cheek earlier and was of course therefore conflicted about her next duties that would call her away to check on the pregnant Maggie and the injured turtle Raph. there was also Maggie's hubby she heard - patched up but he had been badly hurt so she would check still. And Erica somewhere.

She sighs, well hopefully Lydia being there would temper any further thoughts of burning Mel again in Toad's mind for now - Lilo headed to the storage space to make a doctors 'home visit' baggie - taking her time, of course she could ask Lois to keep her eyes on them before she headed off - but she felt bad, Lois too probably had people to check on. Well if she offered to be reasonably as quick as possible.

"Lois... Lois could I bend you here for a tick?"
She calls to the older woman making and double checking a mental checklist in her mind of things she could need for checking the other patients.

And there was screaming - and sounds of gun fire - so those thoughts went from her mind and she waves a hand, "Never mind stay with them please and keep an eye on them - I'll check that out - make rounds and report back." grabbing up the bag and sling it over her body and with a wave to Lydia, Toad and Mel leaving them and others in Lois's care for the moment rushing towards the chaotic sounds - but once she was close enough just watching the scene and observing...

Stitch meanwhile growled - He had no idea what was going on - why the boy was shooting why a mutant zombie was there, or what smelled so off about the woman Bruce now had pinned, though he could throw him off her...but her smell. He like Lilo watches - the bullets he blocked had no effect on him they were harmless pellets that littered the floor after hitting him.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 7:56 am

Grey stood slowly out of the snow - like some spectral being rising in front of the cat woman his eyes meeting hers he understood her words and decided not to respond - Giving her a glare that told her to try it - he was larger than her.

Unusual for rats and cats in general.

So he waits for her to come get him -

His fellows slunk away sensing he was to stay and face her with a couple of blacks waiting to jump in the rest moved away to wait for the ones sent in - then they would act on info.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 2:31 pm

" Well let's go find him then Lydia he has to be still here somewhere." Mel said wanting to say good bye to Bebop and not wanting to stay in the med bay any longer. She didn't care that she wasn't strong enough to leave she had to do this one thing it was important.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 7:08 pm

Love watched the rodent stand out of the snow. She looked up at the rat with wide eyes and smiled at him. Oooooooh you're big. She took a step back and gave a bow to the mutant rat. I am Loventrice. I hope you and your fuzzy men aren't thinking about invading this fine town. I wouldn't usually care. But the children here are tasty. Plus my own people need the supplies here.

Love reached out to touch the rat's chest.

Where did you all come from anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next