Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 8:24 pm

I like her Toad nodded over to Lydia. So I'll help...A little, for her. But, you seem fine now, so I don't think I'm needed anymore. Plus this place is boring me.

He got up and stretched out his legs.

I'm off girls.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 8:46 pm

Maggie's eyes grew wide when she realize she had greatly insulted Lilo. A woman that she held respect for and considered a friend. She stopped petting Stitch to take Lilo's hands in hers and shook her head.

Oh my god, no I'm sorry. we didn't mean that no one here can fight. that's not what I was saying. When I came here, After you had looked me over and I was able to speak, I talked to Bruce. He mentioned that the mall was safe. impenetrable. He didn't want me to worry about anything and mentioned that a lot of the people staying here were from well to do families. He said that they had never so much had gotten into a fist fight and that's why he kept a tight ship, to protect the weak. And, the ones that did know how to handle a weapon, or fight, he kept close. That's where I got the information from.

Maggie gave the girl's hands a squeeze then let her go.

I met Robbin, I know he's got some guns on him. She said flexing her arms. And you remind me a lot of myself, so I no doubt that you're a scrapper.

Maggie once again turned back to Carl and gave a small smile. I believe Carl could be a pretty damn effective leader, It runs in his family.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 10:19 pm

Wow. So they had managed to offend Lilo. Not really a shocker considering that he had a way of doing that due to blunt honesty and skepticism. Still, in a world where everything, and almost everybody was trying to kill you for one reason or another, there was no time to beat around the bush or cushion those that mere words could upset. Though, Lilo did have some good points....

"Really?" He asked, unfazed by her anger. Seemingly indifferent. No doubt some of these people had been to hell and back as they had, but the community as a whole.. a lot had been tucked away within the safety of the mall while the fences were being attacked. "We didn't say everyone here was useless..." Just.. a lot. And he knew, even those wealthy people had suffered loss, but that didn't make them fighters. Maybe some could be trained,.. for another battle. Because there would always be more battles. They would have to fight for as long as they breathed. Yes. Train and condition them for what was to come -next-. But this battle was practically sitting at their back door. Negan had already rang the doorbell and ran, so to speak.

When she mentioned that Love could be playing them against each other, using information for both, Carl gave a nod in response. It was a very real possibility. She had managed to convince Death herself to allow them their goodbyes to his father, but that didn't mean she was loyal.

"Yeah. It's possible. But Negan is surely already preparing and covering his ass from all angles. I doubt there was ever the chance of 'element of surprise'.. so we have to go into this with that in mind. It doesn't matter when we strike. Tonight.. a week from now, he's going to be prepared. And we have to be, too. And if we don't make the first move? He's coming here. This place will be destroyed. Sure. The ones that can fight and have proven to be warriors, give them a gun... let them protect what's theirs. But the others? We don't have time to worry about them having a panic attack or bowing to Negan when they are faced with death.... and they will be."

Indeed. They had some heavy planning to do. And maybe Love could get him into the Sanctuary to snoop around before they attacked. Though, if personally given the chance, he would take Negan out...he wouldn't pass it up. He wasn't worried about Love turning on him and handing him over to Negan. Even if she was playing both fields... that would be the less dramatic approach. If Love was up to no good, she would probably want to cause as much drama, as much pain and suffering as possible. But, she was still an unknown and she could prove to be helpful. Though, the fact that his father had warned not to trust her...

And then she came through to him, informing of the good time that she and Negan were having. It earned a frown. Was she already becoming too comfortable there? They had better food. Was the enemy winning her over??

He was brought back to the here and now when Maggie complimented him. He was taken a back. Wow she had that much faith in him? It earned a hint of a grin, but the moment was interrupted by a knock at the door....

"We're back. Open up!"
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 10:37 pm

Maybe a rhetorical question, but Daryl gave a shrug nonetheless. "Somewhere with his thumb up is ass no doubt..." Yeah. It had been noted that when the shit hit the fan, the 'leader' had not stepped up. It was obvious he wasn't really a leader. Just the owner of a really fancy mall. Though, He was thankful for Bruce's assistance getting Glenn back after he had found him, injured and half-frozen in the woods. He got good points for that. But, the man had a lot of learning to do.

Glenn was still trying to wrap his mind around everything. Sure, he had read comics before. He had been something of a geek back before this whole end of the world thing. But... they were just fictional splotches on paper...but everything was turning into reality....

Maybe he wasn't real. Crap. What if he was dead and this was all purgatory? A story drawing out after death until the afterlife sucked him away?! Why had no one considered this? Of course they wouldn't, because no one would be aware.

Stumbling a few times from sheer exhaustion, Daryl was always quick to pull him back to his feet. Encouraging him. They were close. And finally, they arrived at the door. Still not having a key card for this room, Daryl knocked, his free arm still hooked around Glenn, keeping him to his feet.

"We're back. Open up!"
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 10:48 pm

Maggie jumped to her feet and ran to the door when she heard Daryl knock. She swung the door open and a wave of relief washed over her. They were all ok. The guys and Erica were alright. She pulled Glenn in the room and wrapped her arms around him in a tight bear hug. She squeezed him and wouldn't have let him go but she soon noticed the blood.

Pushing him back so that she could get a better look, she realized it was a bite.

No....Nononononono....NO! He'd been bit. Her eyes filled with hot tears that quickly started to stream down her face. She grabbed his shirt. Fingers twisting in the fabric as she looked into his eyes. Angry, scared, heartbroken. countless other emotions raced through her mind. She felt sick, the room was spinning...

WHY DID YOU LEAVE!? YOU PROMISED NOT TO LEAVE ON YOUR OWN! She said with heavy, gasping sobs.

She attempted to put pressure on his wound. But her body gave into the panic and stress. and before anyone could tell the poor women what had actually happen. She was passed out on the floor.

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 1:49 am

Lilo glare had softened at Maggies words and the contact, but she was not absolved of her indignant anger at all, and she balked at the idea of putting trust in Carl, for one thing his responses to her... " I got the same speech and I believed very little of it, and excuse me how can you be a leader in this if that cat thing we aint even sure we can trust has access to your thoughts and freely gives it all away to the whack bag we have to face?" Not to mention until he was brought back by wonder woman the 'potential leader' seemed to have been originally planning to run off to face the creepo alone knowing what he knew without telling anyone! Meaning there was the real possibility of him going down and those whom followed him like Glenn, Daryl, Erica, Maggie, leaving the rest of them with NO idea what was coming. (she could be very wrong on that she knew... but still the kid not much younger than herself had not put himself favorably in her view to be trusted as a leader.) Potential there from family or not. And his continued dismissal was not helping. Especially the element of surprise. Negan could not prepare for all that those here were capable of (unless cat woman was able to give it all away of course.) Clearly as ratmen just pilfered his domain. They had a chance to strike good and still have this place ready for a defense. Defense was very important she felt... the news of the rat men troubling her as much as everything else she had learned so far by just listening.

Even those unfit for battle should be rallied and inspired and given tasks of defense that would lessen the chances of any of them just giving in and 'bowing'. She took his attitude to mean he wouldn't do that. Of course she could be waaaay wrong and she knew it -"Maggie!" She forgot about Carl and her worries and Bruce for the moment reaching out to catch the women just as she fell - lowering her instead towards the floor Stitch rushing to grab a pillow to place under her head. "A cool rag Stitch for her forehead - Erica!" She spied the other girl, "We need to talk to Bru-"

Stitch hurried to find a rag. wetting and wringing it out hard bringing it over to Lilo and looking up at Glenn pointing at hand sniffing. "Not walker..." he could smell it. "needs wrapping...." yep yep.

Snorting at Daryl's response and trying not to picture that! Erica watched the group she had stepped forward to help with Maggie but Lilo's voice caught her off guard and she looks at the islander girl having noted some sort of stand off with Carl between the two of them and curious about it but - laters for now - "Bruce I know - I'll get him."

~~

then slid away again setting off to find Bruce. Deciding to call out.

"Bruce!?" voice of a singer carried well and she listens for a response not having had a chance to explore all this place she had not the foggiest idea where to look first. "Bruce!?"

She heard in passing some one mention a Clark maybe he was with Bruce? Or could tell her where to find him? "Clark!?" listening for responses as she moved along. Head ache growing. Hoping some one would hear and answer at least!
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:03 am

... that had to be it. He was dead. That would explain all of the unexplainable because, this was EXACTLY what happened in LOST!! Those people were in purgatory....and even the 'dead' died... that would explain why Rick had died, and why he felt pain, and....

The overwhelming fatigue and struggling through his injuries were making him a little delusional. Plus, being attacked and bitten by a woman that wore Walker hide like a costume, yea. That certainly would give you a push in that direction, too.  He struggled to keep on his feet, not wanting to put too much of a burden on Daryl. Heck,even if he was dead, he knew how to be a good friend!

Before he could rationalize his thoughts, or make an even deeper descent into crazy town, the door opened. A trembling, painful smile crossed his lips when Maggie roughly tugged him in, and despite his body's need to collapse, he kept on his feet, returning her hug. God, she felt so amazing in his arms. She always had....

But then the tone of their situation changed. Maggie had noticed the bite, had obviously felt his warm blood soaking through his shirt and through hers, onto her skin. And then came her heart wrenching reaction. The anger was obvious, and the heartbreak and fear. And knowing that he was the cause of ALL of this completely tore him apart.....

He gently grasped her arms, trying to make eye contact with her, "Hey. Maggie... it's okay.... I'm...." But before he could finish, before he could tell her that he would be alright, she passed out!!

Despite his weakness, he managed to catch her before she could hit the floor, and with the assistance of Lilo, carefully eased her down. His heart racing as he sat and rested her head against his lap, leaning over her with tears burning at the backs of his eyes. He was responsible for this... HE had done this!! Understandably, he couldn't acknowledge anyone else in the room, and had no idea that Lilo was actually a doctor...

Pressing his lips against her forehead, he patted her cheek with urgency.. "MAGGIE!!"

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:20 am

Maggie was breathing normally. Her racing heart had finally slowed and after laying there for a few minuets she finally came to. Her eyes opened a little and she tried to focus on everyone above her. She had no idea what had happen. Or why she was laying down. Her focus finally stopped on Glenn and she started to cry again remembering that he had been bit.

She was too weak to sit up so she pulled Glenn down to her and held him.

She patted his hair and allowed her tears to fall as she prepared herself for what she needed to do. She didn't want anyone else to do it. It had to be her, she had to take him out herself.

I'm so sorry... She whispered to him. She reached for the gun that was in his waist band. Hand shaking with body trembling sobs. I love you...
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 4:22 am

Carl's attention shifted back to Lilo and his glare hardened. Yeah. He wasn't liking her much. She was like most of everyone else. Wanted to doubt him. Wanted to believe someone else was in a better position to call the shots...

"What, you want to trust your life with some wealthy bimbo.. the people that you defend. Whatever. You're just going to end up another dead girl. But, you're choice.." He shrugged. It wasn't worth his efforts. He didn't have to prove himself to her... to ANYONE. Hell, he wasn't ASKING to be leader. Maggie just commented that he could be a good one. Before this argument, he was hell bent on doing this on his own. Then, Maggie restored his faith that people could actually depend on him. And in the span of five seconds, Lilo had shattered that. Screw it. He was right with his initial thought. Only Maggie believed in him....why bother?!

He glared at her, but before he could issue another word or be relieved that anyone had returned safely, Maggie passed out. Glenn and Lilo had managed to catch her, and then he realized the source of all the distress...

...Glenn had been bitten. The blood soaking through his shirt....

A wave of emotion crashed through him. Guilt, regret and... anger. If only Glenn and Daryl and Erica and ...EVERYBODY had trusted him, this wouldn't be happening! Glenn could be there for Maggie. That's what his dad had sacrificed himself for, after all. Now Glenn would die anyway, and it was all for nothing!

Hot, angry tears burned at the back of his eye as he pulled his own pistol, pressing it to the back of Glenn's skull. Just above the spot where Negan's bat had left a bloodied wound. Unlike Negan, his would be a killing shot. A mercy killing...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Everything was happening so fast! Daryl had just released Glenn to Maggie, and was about to go appreciate  the soup when all hell broke loose. Maggie passed out, and came to... and now BOTH Maggie and Carl had their weapons ready to dispatch him. Both reluctant. Maggie in tears, and Carl damn close. The kid waiting for Maggie to say her goodbyes...

"WOW!" Daryl called out, rushing over and putting a hand on Carl's pistol, pushing it down. He knew the kid would pull the trigger with less hesitation. And Maggie, she would do it out of love, when the time came... but it wouldn't....

"People need to stop doin' shit they're gonna regret..." Daryl huffed. "He ain't infected.." He told them. "I mean, it may get infected if it ain't treated and there's no antibiotics, but a Walker didn't get 'im. Some crazy bitch in the woods took a chunk out of 'im..."
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 4:33 am

Through her tears, and pained sobs, she heard Daryl's words and let the gun fall from her fingers and drop to the floor. Now she was crying even harder, both because she was so relived Glenn was ok and because she almost killed him! Again she wrapped her arms around him and held onto him tightly. She wanted to express that she was sorry she was going to shoot him, but words wouldn't come out. In the past five minuets she had went through a rollercoster of emotions and was exhausted.

She wiped her face off with her sleeve and spared a glance at Carl.

You should Go find Bruce. Her voice was barely a whisper. No matter how she was feeling, emotionally or otherwise. They couldn't put off getting ready to fight their enemy. However, right now. She was in no shape to do anything, nor was Glenn. She was counting on Carl to talk to Bruce and get the ball rolling.

Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:37 am

How could Carl, himself not be aware of the danger having admitted he did not trust the cat demon thing himself?! yet wanted, or maybe not wanted to but thought about leading with her in his head possibly telling the creepo everything?! Or setting them up?! Or even feeding them false information?! With her in his head, He wasn't any better off to lead than Bruce, the man whom not done much himself, and she had admitted that flaw and agreed so noo the boy was definitely way of base openly saying she would follow the man and be just another dead girl. And he knew it. So she wouldn't bother arguing that point with him. He had not yet done nothing to earn her trust, or she him for that matter and everything he said so far told her he was not entirely ready to lead yet, a fighter yes, a survivor yep, a leader - nope - or at least unready. Especially with that catlady in his head. She had glared right back. Equally disliking him. And distrust all over her face. However, whatever else between them, Maggie and Glenn needed her focus so she turned away from arguing all together.

" Erica is getting Bruce Maggie - bringing him here. Ummm Daryl? help me move Maggie to the bed I will need to check her and bub over again? Stitch, Glenn's hand needs tending, hopefully by then Erica and Bruce will be back, the one thing I do agree on is striking that bastard before he strikes us again, take out his tanks and whatever other arsenal he has, he may be unaffected but his men wont be autobots, this rat attack would have upset them greatly, as soon as possible is a good time to counterattack..." but not without some back up set here, not only because an attack might fail buuut also those ratmen... and an evac plan. She did not know about the others but she had experience with this before. A looming battle, Motivating people. Planning, executing a battle, evacuations. If Bruce did not seem to be doing anything once the news was given... well she had convinced people to open their hearts, homes and livelihoods to six hundred and sixty five aliens as a child from six to eight years old. And at about twelve later lead them to war against an equally large number of red 'Stitchs' called Leroys in a bloody and rather twisted battle considering what the little aliens were all capable of. Even later when all this started convinced alien and human alike to take what they could and flee, evacuating the island of Kauai into the galactic federation before Earth was quarantined. Only one remained. Stitches cousin six two five or, Ruebin. Making sure that Pudge the fish got his peanut butter sandwich every thursday. So perhaps she could motivate people here to indeed wake the heck up and defend this place if they wanted to continue to call it home for a bit longer.

Stitch grabs guns from all and stuffs them in his mouth - not eating them this time but they might be a bit wet, moving closer to Glenn to see his hand - and knowing what needed doing at once.

Last edited by Lilo Pelekai on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splicers

Splicers

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:24 am

Nightcrawler wrote:
Kurt let out a small yelp at that tail tug, but was quick to follow her. He grabbed a light hold of her hips and nuzzled against her neck. He then teleported them both back to the room. Once back in the room he let her go and headed to the bathroom while slowly giving her a strip tease.

Bow chicka bow wow!

"Ahhhh!" Lockheed had not expected the sudden poofing and fell off the perch he had on the ceiling fan - he had been sitting there cleaning his wing off and relaxing having left the earlier battle field after the rest had come inside, and waited here when a restless Kitty had left looking for Kurt.

Whom she had found. "Ah your okay?" the little dragon said both annoyed at the interruption to his peace and quiet but glad for it, happy to see Kurt.

Kitty had laughed reaching back and tilting her head thoroughly enjoying the nuzzling giggling with the bow chica bow ow - though blinking at Lockheed. "Hey buddy, yeah I found him... or most precisely he found me and ummmm he okay!" she grins a hand catching Kurts and squeezing... tempted to tug his tail again but refraining for the moment. "Just um we need to - wash... maybe you should check on Lilo and Stitch?" a gentle nudging that she and Kurt wanted some alone time - and also if something else was up Lilo would be in a place to hear about it and be in the know. He knew where they were he had been briefly by and spoken to a Stitch just outside the room door before leaving again.

"Oh good you had us worried Kurt." the little dragon first sighed relieve, now a eye ridge rose not entirely fooled by her casual hint he should go away for a bit. "Okay, okay - now that I am assured our friend is okay I am looking forward to hanging with Stitch... after another fly around" He grins a wink and flaps upwards and out the just open enough for him window, "Have fuuun!" laughing and leaving them to it. Another fly by before he would find Lilo and Stitch. Maybe he would have more news for them.

Kitty giggles turning back to Kurt. "You did have us worried." She adds backing towards the rooms bathroom gently tugging on his hand her free one reaching to unzip the front of her xmen suit...

Last edited by Kitty Pryde on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 10:58 am

Blinnnnk. Blink. And some more. "whoa Mikey hang on be kind and rewind, tell me again without galloping... and more details please." She bends to gather a pillow catching sight of Donatello coming into the bathroom now and smiled at him. "You too will tell me what happened... and Leo and Splinter?" She motions with a hand back the way he came plonking the pillow down and slowly sitting down beside the tub and Raphael reaching over his plastron to take his still normal hand and give it a squeeze. He looked both ridiculously too large for the large tub and in his out cold state and so hurt, that goddamn metal shrapnel sticking out of his face also child like and young.

Patting the spot beside her for Casey to sit. Unless some one called for them they probably would stay with Raphael until he woke.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:18 am

Following April's example, by parking his ass on the closed toilet seat close to her and Raphael Casey grins. "I only got there after Mikey so know about as much as he does love... and even I didn't quiet get all he just said... that one-"

Here he points at Donnie. "Knows more than I do." A slight smirk at the tall geeky turtle for dobbing him straight in like that also curious as to why Splinter and Leo were not right behind him, he was certain they had all be there.

And like a few others here he was sure the fight, whom ever those people were, were not done with them. He wondered what they were going to do.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 12:39 pm

Dazed by his fear of losing her and his own whirlwind of emotions, It took Glenn a moment to realize what was happening. Maggie had managed to slip his gun from the waistline of his pants and was preparing for what she felt needed to be done. But there was hesitation with her 'I love you' and before he could respond or react, he felt the cold steel of Carl's pistol pressed against the back of his skull...

Luckily Daryl interjected and prevented anyone from pulling their trigger. Breathing a huge sigh of relief and just grateful that Maggie had opened her eyes, he pressed his forehead against hers.. "I love you, too. I'm okay, promise. And you will be, too.." And if she wasn't, he could never live with himself. He had left the mall. Even though it wasn't intentional to ignore her orders. The fear of what could happen to Carl out there drove him. And Maggie had paid the biggest price for that.

His blood crusted hand took hers, fingers threading through the ones that would have pulled that trigger out of love, mercy. With her head still resting in his lap, he leaned down, lips meeting hers in a deep kiss...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hearing Lilo's instructions, Daryl gave a nod, but also heard her mention Glenn's hand. Glenn was pretty bloodied up due to the injury and the Walker Lady laying on top of him in a gory suit, so it was an easy mistake to make...

"He got bit here..." Daryl told her, moving the collar of Glenn's shirt just enough to better expose the bite, which started at the crook of his neck, the deep teeth marks taking up a good portion of his left shoulder. Each wound made by sharp teeth still bled and the skin around the breaks red and swollen. Damn, that girl had done a real number on him. The girl.. yeah. Another thing on his endless 'to do' list. Track her down and find out who she was...

"I need to get 'er in bed." He told Glenn, kneeling down to scoop Maggie up, but giving them a moment, feeling awkward about breaking up that kiss....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Carl was also relieved and gave Daryl an apologetic look. His hand had been so steady, focused on what he had to do when the time came, because deep down, he feared that Maggie would hesitate a second too long. That was the hard part. Ending a loved one. He would spare Maggie of that, but fortunately that didn't need to happen. Now, having come so close, he could allow his nerves to break, just a little. His hand slightly trembled as he tucked the pistol back in the waistline of his jeans. Nope, Stitch was NOT touching what was his! And it was foolish. They all needed to stay armed because not all of them had the ability to ricochet bullets and eat handguns and destroy tanks with their bare hands...  

When Maggie told him to find Bruce, he gave a nod, but not just yet.. "I'm going to make sure you're okay first..." And Glenn. Even though he was still angry at the guy, he did care about him. He was looking a little rough...

Then Lilo confirmed that Erica had gone for Bruce. And she mentioned the rat attack?? How did she know about that? He hadn't mentioned it, and for a reason. Was Stitch feeding her information? Had he tapped into Carl's mind somehow? What if Lilo knew something, and was withholding information... yet, HE couldn't be trusted?? He watched her skeptically. Keeping quiet for now, but would definitely be asking her about this....

DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 12:51 pm

Clark had been heading back to the infirmary to check in on the patients and Lois when
When Diana found him, placing a hand on his shoulder and questioning Bruce's odd behavior. It earned a deep from. Anyone that had known Bruce before all this, knew this wasn't him. Though his friend had been cruel before he understood him, but he wasn't mad.

Giving her a concerned look, he shook his head. "I don't think he's coping with this new world. I can imagine that it's hard on humans, to know this is what's left. But it's pushed him a little further than most. Like the people at the CDC, he's focused on finding a cure, that most likely doesn't exist. I was in that lab for two years, and so were others. All of the experiments they conducted, if there was a cure... there would have been a breakthrough. But, I'm afraid this is it..."

And he could tell that Bruce's 'cold shoulder' had upset her. Hopefully they would make it right, if he ever pulled his nose away from his experiments. "I'm about to go check on Diana....I mean, Lois.." He stammered, cheeks flushing ever so slightly.. "You want to go say 'hi'?"

Then, he heard someone call out his name. Was someone in trouble? The tone didn't sound distressed and he had not detected anything sinister, but his senses were still dulled and he didn't fully trust them. He had just gotten lucky that he was able to help Mikko by destroying the explosive without accidentally killing her...

Finally seeing the source of the call as she grew closer, he was slightly confused. She did not look familiar, but then again, word of his presence here had probably traveled. His identity revealed, but secrecy was hardly important anymore.

"May I help you?"

Last edited by Clark Kent on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:36 pm

And she would be ok. Now that she knew Glenn was alright. Bitten, but not infected. It did raise a lot more questions though. Who bit him? Why? And where was the person that bit him? She would really like to have a word with the woman. Maggie returned Glenn's kiss and gave him a tight squeeze. as tight as she could manage anyway.

When the kiss broke, she attempted to get off the floor on her own. There was shit to do! They didn't have time to lay around! Pregnant or not she was going to help fight Negan and his men.

Before she could sit up, however, she found herself in Daryl's arms.

No I'm alright now. I just must have had a panic attack is all. I'm ok, really. I can't lie in bed knowing that some crazed lunatic is out there.

She then glanced over at Lilo with a confused look on her face. Rat attack?
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 4:05 pm

Love had called some of her felhorses out to show off to Negan. They trotted out of the woods, the snow melting under their hooves as they walked. The six of them came up to the porch and stopped, they snapped at each other, sharp teeth dripping with a lime green saliva.

Impressed with the strange creatures Negan had one of his men toss the horses the rat's head. All six of the demon mounts attacked the head, two of them catching it in the air, and then all of them started a game of tug of war with it.

That's some freaky shit! I like it! Negan said with a deep chuckle. Then there was a loud buzzing sound from inside. Cookies are ready!

Love finished her drink and followed the man inside eager to taste the baked treats.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 6:01 pm

Wade snuggled her, trying his best to brace himself for what was to come. Sure, he could regenerate any lost skin, but that didn't mean that losing it wouldn't hurt like a bitch! She was doing it slowly, and it gave, but then it didn't. Even though she was good about stopping as soon as she realized that there was resistance, the discomfort earned a colorful stream of curse words. Of course, not directed at her, but the discomfort... down there'....

"I soooo owe Pete for this!! I know I ruined his suit, but JEEZUS!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 6:06 pm

Mikko kept kissing his lips, sliding her tongue in his mouth to distract him from the pain. Plus she just really enjoyed kissing him. She decided that using some soap might help get the sticky off. so she grabbed some bubble solution and poured a bit in her hand. She then rubbed it between him and the tape.

I'm sorry! But think of this way. the sooner you get all this tape off. The sooner you can get in me.

She flashed him a toothy grin and again started to peal away the tape as the tub slowly filled with bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 6:16 pm

Didn't mean to worry everyone. Just, having a hard time adjusting to this new reality I suppose. He reached with his free hand and patted Lockheed's head. He then waved as the dragon flew off to leave Kitty and him alone.

He walked into the bathroom with Kitty and closed the door behind them. I will learn to face this...fear...I seem to have. It will all be ok.

He smiled at her and turned on the shower. He then reached out and grabbed the zipper from her. Slowly he moved the zipper down, undressing her. He removed her suit and ran his hands over her bare shoulders and arms. He then placed a hand under her chin and gently lifted her face towards him and placed a deep kiss against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Splicers

Splicers

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 10:40 pm

Lockheed left through the window using the dive to power a circular swoop so he went back over the top of the Mall where in this cold world he could find a warmish pocket of rising air to take him higher. Several times tonight since the battle he had been in and out.

Right after the fight to sweep the fencing and make sure the holes had for the moment been plugged and filled and were holding. And then follow the attackers - most the way back to their place but with strict orders from Kitty and Lilo to not fly over and reveal himself to anyone he had not flown over the settlement. Taking anything he learned back to the girls or Stitch. Whomever he saw first.

And later fly by in which he first saw the ratmen.

And no these were not rats and mice like those he and Stitch played vermin catcher for about the Mall, eating the rodents and keeping food stocks clear. These were huge. He missed most of the battles but had caught sight of some dashing away into the night, women and children over shoulders. And made no sense of it. The second group of rats had vanished off a dark out lying street and it was all puzzling. Not to mention a rather large group of walkers.Though with the fences back up he had not worried to about them but used this flight to check on the progress and try spotting the ratmen again....

With no luck tumbling lazily towards the windows blown out by gun fire and inside gliding down to the ground floor outside the door of the room where Lilo and Stitch were. Toes clicking and poking his head around the corner seeing as this time the door was open for him to do so. Before he had sat and called out Stitch to share his observations. He usually tried not to interfere when his and Kitty's friends where busy with patients.

~~~

A smile - watching Kurt and then a tug realizing her damned zipper was caught and she had been mumbling to her chest as she tried to get it down. "I have no doubt you will -" other words cut off when his blue hands joined hers and helped, pulling that zipper down - wriggling and stepping free as more of her became naked. Words becoming senseless mumbles when those hands ran over her shoulders and arms for a moment enjoying the touch too much to return it.

Eyes brought back up to his by the gentle under the chin lift her hands finally back under her own steam - (( wishy washy this way : https://landofthefallen.forumotion.com/t120-soap-hhkitty-kurt#3839 ))
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 12:12 am

Eyeing his little brother, then the two a little stumped humans Don nods and sits on the end edge of the bath, deciding to answer April first in regards to Leo and Splinter. " Dad and Leo will be a few moments, Leo needs to talk to him -" Big brother was not handling what he had to do well at all. And in regards to the arm being in their freezer story. " Well I was a little behind Leonardo getting outside to that fight, and I think either just before we got there or just as we spilled outside to join the fight Raphael had gotten bitten, badly. I wasn't really aware of it until I got closer, and well - things sort of then just happened too fast, we didn't have much time to think or hope for a better solution, and some woman had offered... I don't know he blood? or something for Raph but - what would that have done?"

He sighs and realizing he had began to speak faster and more excited and took a breath to slow down. " So I -" and he struggled himself for a moment with this part. "well there wasn't much else we could do, no time to try anything - so I directed Leo to amputate the arm and MetalHead's-" a gesture to the bot where he was tucked between the bath and sink bench not yet connected up tot he arm and don moves along the bath edge to begin that task. " I don't know if it will even work, and Raph passed out - no shocker we had to do it all without any sort of medical aid at all - so aside from our noses telling us our brother hasn't died we dont know yet if he is okay - and I have to do that eye soon... but hoping Raph will wake and ask if he wants another piece of metal head or prefer just a stitching. Mikey and Casey came along perhaps seconds after I was getting the arm attached." He was opening a little hidden panel in MH's shoulder and one in Raph's new arm pulling wires out to hook the two together and power the growing attachment. " I can't tell if this arm will be an actual arm for Raph or not, I am hoping so. But we wont know for a while some days probably. Annnnd Mikey clearly put the amputated arm in your rooms fridge freezer."

Half a light chuckle there, trust Mikey to do such a thing. " He has some morbid idea Raph might actually want to bury that bit of himself - even trying to name it..." a roll of the eyes here.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 1:26 am

Lilo nods, and stands moving to gather her bag, hearing Maggie she waves a hand. "Yeah - Lockheed saw -" she pauses... Lockheed's head poked around the door and just as she was suddenly not sure she should be talking about him!

She recalled the catwoman had taken some interest in Stitch from time to time, but not so much Lockheed. So maybe the woman currently supping with the ones whom attacked this place would not recall the little dragon, or that he of course since the attack would be on look out far more alertly then he had been previously now it was not just walkers they had to watch for. And if she spilled it all and Love got that from Carl's head... uh yeah maybe not... she would find a way to bring it up with just Bruce. There was nothing more than a hunch those the rat men had been running off with were in fact part of Negans... but what were the odds really? Still it was a big hunch and maybe she should have kept that to herself.

And there was Glenn's bite. She shakes her head she had already said the dragons name but perhaps having not been out much and not seen much of Lockheed and Stitch together as far as she knew Maggie would not recall him, hopefully. Really she hated hedging, she'd like to say it out loud and especially because she considered Maggie a friend and had been her primary carer since the woman came here... but with so much uncertainty... "and told Stitch." Not going into the explanation she wanted to. A glance at Stitch, bag closer and begins to gather things out she needed to treat Glenn. " Stitch, Loo ka mea hoi, e hai aku ia ia e noho mawaho a hiki makou hiki hopefully'ōlelo aku ai..." lowly to him as those dark eyes and large ears turned her way.

He pats his nose in the manner he did when he was thinking - a nod scurrying to the door briefly shooing away his little friend for the moment then back following Daryl whom had Maggie rolling into a ball as he travels.

Lockheed himself a little confused flapped away a bit to perch and wait.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 1:43 am

An answer!

Erica spun towards it bow hand tightening and she even raised it a little, looking towards the man whom responded.

Taking in the face as she moved a little closer, committing the unknown to memory quickly. " I don't know - I am hoping you can though - um I'm Erica..." a little awkwardly, " I'm looking for Bruce and I heard your name... vaguely and was just calling it out and his hoping one would answer and know where I might find Bruce." she explains becoming less awkward and a little hopeful, "would you know where I can find Bruce? and if so could you please point me the right way?" oh look and the flying woman was with him?! it was... she thought... it had been dark outside and she didn't get a close up but she was sure... well one way to find out.

" um and... thanks for helping Glenn and Daryl ... before." to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next