Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:34 pm

Lilo smiles- she and Stitch had been playing paper rock scissors and the others came back just as Stitch lost... again.

He flopped over dramatically off the couch grumbling in alien.

Lilo gasped. "Ruuude sooo did not - how could you cheat at rock paper scissors?" she giggles and grins at Maggie. "No no, I was staying encase you needed a hand with." She smiles at Carl here and waves at Stitch. "Sides you know he has a job to do for you,and I heard your hubby might need an look over. Then I will check out the turtles, one of them was hurt, then others and back to the infirmary." She assures.

Chuckling Stitch looks up at Carl and Maggie from the floor.

Lilo grins at Carl this time, "Hope you were'nt too put out I sent Stitch to watch you, just... encase you needed back up - he is almost indestructible." She apologizes rubbing her best friends belly with a foot making a stubby foot kick and the little fellow look very puppy like.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:59 pm

"Thanks.." And then it registered. She was poking fun... "That.. wasn't a compliment, was it..." Of course not. Here was a woman that had picked him up like he was nothing. And he had been through it. Even been bitten by a feral looking woman. Yeah. Today wasn't his day. But, he was still breathing and had made it without being infected, so that had to count for something...

"When we get back, I'm tyin' you and Carl both to the room." He threatened. Finally, they reached the fence and Daryl opened the gate for the two, letting Diana step in before securing it behind them...

Sparing a sweet smile at the lady, Glenn tried to step down from her arms. "I think I can handle it from here.. thank you."

Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 11:02 pm

Thank goodness for the thermal suit -

She trudged across to where the bag lay - half open - her camping grill was gone but... she would find something inside the mall.Pulling it on she moves a little searching the ground for the new bow feeling relieved and tested it - having been out in the snow...

Standing the pulling the string to full draw her hunting arrows head gleamed dully sharp. she kept these ones so very sharp. turning towards the fence - aiming at nothing in particular and no intention to let this arrow fly. Sides the fact her side ached, she did not know if there was time to fool around hunting the arrow down in the dark. So just holding for now flexing and relenting - flexing again. Making sure this new heavier stronger metal bow was still in top shape. She'll head in once satisfied.

Hearing voices... footsteps? maybe... then a sound and she spun towards it in the snow in the spin she'd pulled the other two hunting arrows from her boot the first was on the string still two more waited now between the knuckles to be fixed nd let loose the gleaming head pointed towards -

"Daryl?"

Last edited by Erica Martins on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 11:06 pm

Diana chuckled. Nor was it an insult. You ran into danger while you yourself were injured to save a loved one. That is the heart of a true warrior. I might have exaggerated a bit of the rest. But I do admire your bravery.

Once they were back at the mall and she walked through the gate leading to the parking lot. She gave in to Glenn's request and stood him back on his feet.

I must go and make sure Clark hasn't killed Bruce. I'm sure we will meet again soon.

Diana once again left the ground and flew back to the mall to get back to her two friends as quickly as she could.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 11:30 pm

Glenn managed a small smile at her compliment. Even if she had exaggerated some, at least she wasn't being flat out insulting. His legs felt shaky, but he tried to refuse Daryl's assistance, though arguing with his friend would be pointless. He allowed Daryl to pull his arm over his shoulders, but he was adamant about supporting his own weight. He could be just as stubborn ad Daryl, but at least they had found a mutual ground.

Daryl managed a nod to Diana before she took to the sky, and Glenn could only stare on in shock. Did she really just fly?? It shouldn't surprise him, but somehow ... it did...

Before they could make it far, Daryl heard movement, then quickly discovered the source of the noise. Erica, and she had arrows aimed and ready to fly...

"Wow! Yeah, it's me!" He quickly called out. "What are you doin' out here?" Of course she was free to come and go as she wished, but he did not like the idea of her doing so alone, especially when Negan's men could make a comeback...
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 11:43 pm

Erica did not lower the bow - she'd yelped a bit and the point followed the - woman?

Daryl's voice called her back and she blinks casting a searching look - the bow aimed towards the other... ah Glenn. "Getting my bow and bag. You both okay?" keen eyes and bow checking behind them - before she let the string relent and let the bow and arrows hang at her right - but all still ready to fly in a moment.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 11:45 pm

This was good. At least Negan didn't have his people, but he knew that their enemy's focus would return to them, probably sooner than they were prepared for. Maggie broke him from his communication and he looked at her, wanting to tell her, but afraid that it would be shrugged off. That she would think he was crazy..

"Yeah, I'm fine..." And hungry. The smell of chicken noodle soup hung thickly in the air. Hearing Lilo, he gave an indifferent shrug. Initially he had been irritated by the fact that she had scent the little creature to babysit him, but he had been somewhat amusing..

"I'm not a kid anymore. I don't need to be watched." He reminded them, though his tone was not harsh. "He ate a gun, and we can't afford to spare any..." And his gaze shifted to Maggie. "Negan's coming. He's preparing... and he has tanks..."
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 11:52 pm

Maggie leaned down and gave Stitch even more belly rubs. When Carl spoke about not being a child anymore she nodded her head. I've been telling people that about myself lately. But, we didn't know you weren't leaving the mall. Maybe next time you leave a post it on the fridge or something. Just so we know what's up.

Then she found out stitch ate a gun and Maggie patted the alien's belly. that can't be good for you. If your hungry, Stitch we have real food.

But it was Carl's next sentence that got her attention. she sat back up, a bit too fast and it caused a bit of dizzyniss. She blinked the fuzzyness away and looked at Carl. Tanks? I wonder what Bruce has, if anything to counter that...How do you know this? She was worried now. Daryl and Glenn were still out there, and as far as she knew they didn't have a way to counter tanks. Also, how was Carl getting this info?
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 12:53 am

Lilo frowned a little. " Its not about treating you like a child. If that were the case I would have gone after you myself and done mother henning like I am kind trying hard not to do right now to Maggie. Instead I sent you a warrior." And she could not help chuckling. " He can dissolve car bumpers, fridges... plasma rifles... he can handle a gun - but Stitch spit it back up please cause Carl's right.... sides Bruce said only eating food!"

"Speaking of .... sounds like someone has to tell Bruce..." Lilo caught the information but she didn't question -heck she knew some pretty strange aliens, whom was she to ask. "But not you two - eat first that girl said she would be back so perhaps she can tell Bruce." Unawares Erica was going to anyways, be back and then definitely tell.

Stitch gave an upside down pout - but he didn't wannnaaaaaaa.... he was far loving this rubbing and purring, studdy tail wagging madly eyes closed. But he reluctantly sit up and opens his mouth reaching a hand up into himself groping and and after a few moments pulling out the gun he had swallowed, his acid had already started on it but done no lasting damage yet and he let it drip back down his gullet before licking the weapon clean of the powerful corrosive belly juice before putting the now very slippery with drool and stinky weapon on what would be the blonde girls pillow.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 11:38 pm

Seeing the bow point to him, Glenn quickly dropped on his rear, not at all trusting his luck. Tonight had been a horrible experience and his encounter with strange females, anything but peachy! Even if Erica was Carl's friend and had been to their apartment, and would possibly be staying with them, he wouldn't chance it!!

Daryl on the other hand, took a less dramatic approach. Poor Glenn. "Yeah, I'm okay. Found Glenn, but he's been bit.."

"NOTBYWALKERS!!" Glenn quickly told her.

"Yeah, not by Walkers." Daryl confirmed, reaching down to give Glenn a tug up. "Just got to get 'im back inside.. and you..." He told her, obviously not okay with her being out here alone. "You gotta take it easy. Don't wanna bust out those stitches...."
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 11:54 pm

Carl wrinkled his nose when Stitch pulled out the handgun. Sure, they would need it, but who would pick -that- one now? It didn't matter. A problem for another time. He would just know not to pick -that- one. He didn't respond to Lilo's speech about if she thought he was a child, how she would have reacted. It didn't matter. What mattered was, he had info that could help them.

When Maggie asked how he knew this, he shrugged. "The Cat demon that attached herself to me. She knows. She's there now. And.... I'll tell Bruce. I need to talk to him, anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 12:04 am

The demon cat? It took Maggie a few moments but she finally remembered the black and purple cat. She didn't know the cat's name, or didn't remember it. But had over heard something about her not being trusted. So this cat had attached herself to Carl? She wasn't sure she liked that idea very much. Why was the cat helping? Why was a demon helping? Growing up in a very religious family she had learned all about demons and how they liked to manipulate and trick the living. What was to say she wasn't doing that with Carl?

Stitch taking the gun out of his stomach was a bit gross. But she had seen worse things. So she leaned down again and gave the little alien a good scratch behind his ears.

There? With Negan? Is there anything else going on that we should be prepared for? and...Do you really trust this demon, Carl?

If Carl trusted her, then for now Maggie would trust what the cat told him. But if he didn't fully trust her, then they would have to make a plan for when it was time to defend themselves against the evil entity.

I trust your judgment. So if you believe her, then we'll follow what you say.

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 12:51 am

Erica nodded, maybe a tad amused by Glenn's reaction, and sorry for him she had not meant to startle the poor guy like that! "Okay good - yeah I'm coming back inside, wasn't doing anything but gathering these... and testing the bow - it's been out here in the snow... but when we go in I need to find Bruce first - I was thinking of seeing Carl first - but whats the point? I know he knows something and it's better to take Bruce to Carl to say it - no second hand stuff." She sighs rubbing her forehead, bit of a head ache coming on, she should probably have taken the offer to eat before coming outside.

True she did not bleed massively but still."Sorry about that Glenn - didn't mean to spook you." in regards to pointing a arrow at his head, and meaning it. Moving closer to the men but her bow and arrows stayed at the ready in one hand, for now only when they moved inside would she relax slipping the hunting arrows back into boot and bow slung over shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 6:34 pm

So, someone actually trusted him for once? That was a shocker. Not even his father had given him that. Everyone just assumed he would make all the wrong choices, take the wrong actions, put faith in the wrong people. The fact that Maggie was putting faith in him earned the faintest of grins. Finally, someone not treating him like a reckless child...

"I don't trust her. Not entirely. My Dad told me not to, and he told me that while on the other side. But right now, she has no reason to lie to me. Nothing to gain." He shrugged. "What would being prepared hurt? Because you know as well as I do, that next attack is going to happen. It always does. And Negan was going to kill Glenn to teach us a lesson. To make us work for him. My dad stepped up. But, think about it... Glenn has escaped him not once, but twice. Negan's ego had to take a beating over that. He's not going to stop until we're in submission. Supers and mutants or not. If he can grab someone we love, he can bend us. Control us..." He told her.

"We can sit around and wait for that to happen, to lose someone else. To watch another one of ours get their head smashed in.... or we can prepare to fight. Because who is it going to be next? Not one of the supers or mutants... but one of ours. Daryl. Erica..or Judith....or.... Glenn..."
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 6:45 pm

Maggie listened and nodded her head. He was right. Negan would come back for them. But she still felt safe in the mall. Of course she had no idea of the troubles that were going on underneath them in the basement. As far as she knew, Bruce was in the right state of mind to protect the mall and everyone in it. thought that wouldn't be fair to others. To have Negan keep attacking because of them.

She let out a deep sigh and grabbed a towel that was laying over the arm of the couch. She took the gun that had been Stitch's lunch and started to dry it off.

There's no way Negan has those tanks yet, right? So we should go to him. If this cat is on our side, then she should be able to help us. Though, if she's with him now, why hasn't she just killed him already? It doesn't matter. I agree with you. Also I don't think it's fair to others living here that they be put in danger because of us. We take the fight to him, before he gets more guns. Maybe get your friend to show you the lay out of his camp? Or if the place has any weak spots.

Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 7:33 pm

Diana quickly made it back inside the mall and hurried back to the basement. She got back to the lab just as Bruce was running around collecting samples and cutting up the pig man. She still had no idea what was going on, other then Bruce didn't seem like himself.

She went to Clark and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Is everything alright? What's going on with Bruce? He seems...Distracted. Not like himself at all. He hasn't even acknowledge me.

and that hurt, though she tried not to show it.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 7:48 pm

Love had gotten a small tour of Negan's house. there was two rooms he wouldn't let her in and she took a mental note to check them out later. Now that she had an invite, she could come and go in the home as she pleased. Their conversation was pretty friendly. Mostly he wanted to know more about her hell hounds. Now he was trying to win her over, he didn't come out and say that but it was obvious.

The two of them were in the kitchen making lemon cookies now.

Love stood next to the counter and mixed the ingredients in the bowl. Negan buttered the pan that the dough would go on.

You don't seem to worried about the people you lost. Aren't you worried the rats will come back?

Nah. It was just some kids. Frankly I can do without the little shits running around. The women, they were useful I suppose. Mostly a bunch of whinny bitches. All the decent women are with me. The others I don't give much fucks about.

You don't seem shy about voicing your opinions. Yet the men still follow you without question. What's your secret?

Gotta put the fear of god into em! And a well placed hot iron, bat, or bamboo spike to the eye does wonders for morale. Just got to get creative.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 9:40 pm

" Fine but I don't get you Toad you hate me but you helped me. Hell you threatened me so what's the deal?" She asked Toad seeing as she wasn't able to leave without any help. But she had to know his motives at least he wasn't trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 11:42 pm

Daryl was glad that Erica was planning on going back inside. The last thing he wanted to do was harp on a teenager that barely knew him, but he wanted her to be safe. Se had already been through so much. Hearing her plan to take Bruce to Carl, he gave a nod...

"He prolly does...and good. Need to have a talk with that man, too. His canned supplies are gonna run out soon..."

And Glenn was glad that Daryl was on the same page. There needed to be a bigger plan than simply hoping their supplies would never run out. Hearing Erica's apology, he managed a faint grin. "It's okay. I can't blame you for being cautious... it's been a ...weird... night..." Well, stranger than normal.... "That woman just... flew...." He added as an afterthought, still unable to believe what he had seen.

"Yeah, she flew, man. A lot of weird people around here..." He told him, helping his injured buddy across the yard and into the mall, Erica in tow. "Hope yer bows are still spot on. Gonna need 'em. This war ain't over. They tucked tail and ran, but they'll be back...."
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 11:55 pm

Wade had been fooling with the tape, but finally gave up with a loud stream of colorful curse words when the adhesive ripped his skin. And soon, thanks to his girl, they had a nice romantic set up. With a devious smile, he stepped into the hot tub and pulled her close, nuzzling and nibbling on her neck....

"Who needs a romance novel, huh? We're about to Deadpool this pool..." He told her, catching her lips in a deep kiss...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 12:08 am

Mikko had a huge smile on her face when wade pulled her to him. She snuggled up to him and tilted her head to the side when he started to give her neck attention.

Mmmmmm that's the plan, stud muffin.

She eagerly returned his kiss, sliding her hands up his chest and around his neck hugging him close as she continued to kiss him. She hummed softly against his lips then pulled away to catch her breath.

You never fail to make me horny as fuck. She told him. But they did get in the tub for a reason! That reason was get the tape off. Plus. sex would be hard with duct tape on parts of his body.

So, she reached down and with another heated kiss, very slowly, veeeeeery carefully, attempted to inch the tape off. If it gave any resistance she of course stopped. She didn't want to hurt him. But at least with the parts of the tape lifted, the hot water could get between it and his skin and start to make the tape less sticky.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 1:55 pm

Carl listened and agreed they should strike first, and he had reason to feel that way. So did she. Her father had been a victim of the 'sit and wait' game. Because the Governor had not been confirmed dead before they settled back into a false sense of security.The chaos had happened right after the mystery killer virus had taken a lot of their people. Sasha had become sick, and Glenn nearly died from the disease. How long would it take for Glenn's luck to run out? He had already used up his nine lives, and borrowing from other. Unfortunately, his dad...  

"I would say home turf would give us the advantage, but... that wasn't the case with the prison. The Governor had tanks and...." He wouldn't finish, for Maggie's sake. He knew her father's death still plagued her. It plagued all of them. Seeing him get partially decapitated, and watching on in agony as their enemy tracked him down and finished the job. They had been helpless.....

"Glenn was there. He may know if they already have the tanks." Then again, maybe he didn't. Glenn had returned with head trauma. "And it may not be their fight now, but it would eventually. This community is weak. Sure, it has mutants and Supers.... but the people here, they are NOT survivors. And Bruce? He didn't plan out the long term survival or this place. I can go with her to scope out the place...."

Last edited by Carl Grimes on Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 2:09 pm

No, Bruce isn't prepared for the long run. Maggie turned to Lilo. Do you think Stitch can help out? I don't want to put him in any danger, but a bullet proof, car eating alien could be helpful.

She looked back at Carl. I wouldn't put too much effort in the humans here that can't fight. It's probably not worth the time or effort to teach them. Hand them a gun, tell them to point and shoot.

Love and Negan were waiting sitting out on the porch waiting for the cookies to bake. She was sipping lemonaide and took a moment of silence to contact Carl again. We made cookies! Lemon cookies. Now sipping lemon aid. The men cleaned up the dead rats. But, Negan lost a lot of women and kids from the town, he doesn't seem to care to much though. Actually this isn't a bad place. I like it more then the mall. Better food!

Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 8:03 pm

A stab of anger and she glare a little bit at both of them. "Don't assume nothing about the people here. The fact that we are here at all kinda ruins your thoughts that we're not survivors." pointedly to the boy, he had discounted her words before so she didn't expect it to be much different now but it had to be said for both he and Maggie were kinda just discounting everyone here as nothing much. "And also this foe that just recently attacked just tucked tail and ran away with a bloody nose, we're not a useless weak community thank you, fractured yes, active leader less yes. Weak? No - and we all are in fact worth a little time and effort Maggie in defending this place we have found and have been hoping to call home for a while. Just need an effective Leader whom will unite and put us to real use... especially in times like this." hey she was not entirely blind to the mess the community was, but then again they have had an sudden influx of new people.

Whom did they think they were to assume that everyone here in the place did not know this was temporary?! Or that no one else had suffered, slogged and fought the way that they had?! Lilo frowns at them both arms crossed. "Stitch is quiet capable of destroying a tank but dismantling the inside." She went to say more about his almost indestructibility but glances at Carl, "That cat thing, if she is there is there the possibility that she would inform this Negan what will be planned here? I mean you said yourself you dont trust her, if your connected she can just help herself to your plans and inform that creepo and he'll be prepared for anything we have planned? I mean he has got to be aware either we will mount a defense or an offense... but if he knew details - thats a big lose of the element of surprise and I have fought a war once I know how important that is." that could be a problem. a big one - not discounting his connection because heck she had seen and lived some weird times.

Stitch listens ear following the talk a grin at Maggie - oh yeah he could take down a tank alright... he was designed to destroy entire cities after all. But Lilo did not say that so he would not either. just nod, sure he will fight.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 8:14 pm

"agree tonight has been strange... all day has been strange... a battle - being shot a second time and still not dying.... flying woman - giant bipedal talking turtles - little furry blue aliens ... weird dudes in hockey masks." Erica agrees with Glenn trudging along in the snow to the door and stamping her boots to shake off most the snow as they went back inside. "And it's not over yet for sure.... where do yous suppose I would find Bruce?" she asks in more a rhetorical fashion - she would wander about calling out his name if she had to - and would break away from the men as soon as they were safely back int he room to do so, needing to find the man.

bow and arrows still in hand and at the ready.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next