Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 8:38 am

Mel cried out in pain as she got shot in the knees causing her to fall the ground. The pain was unreal as she crawled away to a bush to hide in even though she was losing blood which left her lightheaded and dizzy. At the same being shot brought her back to reality a little bit all she knew one minute she saw Bebop get hurt really bad and then nothing but red.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 9:13 am

"N-no! MEL!!" Lydia shrieked, not letting go of the fence. Gunfire. Mel was going to die if someone didn't do something! Shelby started to slip after her mouth opened, and she struggled to grab the rabbit back as she climbed back up the fence.

Gambit just wanted to help, she knew that... But if they went inside now it'd be too late!

Careful, careful...Lydia would be very careful. She'd get Mel, bring her back inside, and they'd both be okay. She didn't quite know the details of how she'd get Mel back inside...but she'd figure something out once she'd gotten over the fence. Somehow.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 11:32 am

It seemed that Clark couldn't depend on the victim's friend alerting medical. She had rushed off, along with another kid. Sighing deeply, he mustered up his strength and performed a complete scan, confirming that the mutant had no broken bones or internal bleeding. At least he could be moved...

Not wasting a second longer, he picked up the mutant with ease and rushed him inside. Quickly finding the infirmary, he placed him on one of the larger cots, hoping it could support the guy's weight...

"Severe burns over most of his body... no broken bones or internal bleeding.." He informed the staff. "I'm going back out... there will be more..." And, he had to put a stop to this!
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 5:26 pm

Gambit had about enough of this. He grabbed Lydia by her middle and pulled her off the fence, then jumped down with her.

Yer no good to her dead. I'll go get her. You go back inside! He told the girl. No arguing, go check on your friend he seemed hurt pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 5:34 pm

Damn, I leave for a while and this place falls apart. Love said as she appeared next to Mel. She looked down at the crying girl and put her hands on her hips.

You look like you took quite the beating. Let me guess. You got all mad, and in your emo filled rage thought you could take on a group of men armed with guns by yourself? She let out a laugh at that. That's so stupid I think I should just leave you here. Or let my puppies play with you.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 5:49 pm

" No I just saw nothing but red when a friend almost got killed. But there's a boy around here too." She replied in a lot of pain. She was losing quite a bit of blood and things were starting to get a bit blurry with her sight.

" Feel dizzy." She told the cat lady as she tried to shake her head to get rid of the dizziness.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 5:57 pm

Yeah, that boy is Carl. Unlike you, Carl just saved the whole mall.

With a deep sigh Love finally picked up Mel holding her bridle style and jumped the fence. Walkers are here. That's the only reason I'm helping you. The last thing we need is you turning into one of those things.

Seeing Gambit she handed Mel over to him.

Gambit took Mel with thanks and hurried her inside.

Now with her hands empty, she walked through the fire and back to the other side of the fence to Carl. She said nothing to the boy, and was simply there to keep anyone, or anything away from him.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 6:06 pm

Kurt listened and followed the instructions given. Not that he had a choice. Kitty had a vice grip on his hand. Not that he mind. as long as her hand was in his, he knew she was there and safe and alive. The truth, however, was that he never had to fight one of those things.

When attacked, he just poofed away. He had no weapons, sure he could fight, but that was with the living! Not something that could bite him and kill him moments afterwards. Honestly he was terrified of the things.

Not only where they against nature, but against God. Things of evil. A plague that was sent to punish humanity for it's wicked ways.

But what made him fear these things the most, was that they made him question his faith. That hurt his heart.

I can't face those things. He finally admitted out loud. I'm sorry. I'll not be any help to you fighting those unholy monsters.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 6:35 pm

" Gambit please don't say a word about this I already know." She told the man looking away from him nor looking at Lydia when they got closer not that her vision was the best at the moment. She had fucked up and she knew that already but anger took over in the worst way and she could guess the same happened to that boy.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 6:56 pm

Bebop was vaguely aware of what was going on. He could hear everything around him past the ringing in his ears. He could feel the pain, the horrible pain! It felt like he was on fire! At least he wasn't being dragged across the ground anymore.

He heard Mel but he couldn't answer her. He couldn't open his eyes or move any of his limbs. It was like he was trapped inside of himself, inside of a cage of horrific agony.

Then there was another voice. The frog. He didn't know for sure but was Toad...Helping?

Bebop was praying. Actually praying to just pass out! But no. The powers that be wouldn't be so kind to him. Then another male voice. A moment of coolness. and...He was with doctors now. But the pain had come back. Where were the girls? was Lydia ok? Where did Mel go? She was beside him. She wouldn't have just left him.

Robbin listened to Clark tell them what he knew and got to work with IVs. Lilo.This plastic around his eyes, was he wearing glasses? Because I think they melted on him.

So that's why he couldn't open his eyes. His fucking cheap glasses melted on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 7:59 pm

Lydia didn't even hesitate. Shaking a bit, Lydia darted towards the mall and went back inside. She could remember the way to the infirmary. That was one of the first places she'd gone when they'd first came to the mall. The day she met Mel, and her brother.

She wasn't even thinking anymore. She just ran. Lydia has been so, so stupid. Trying to climb the fence. She couldn't honestly have saved Mel. There was no possible way! But she tried anyway. Because she was stupid. They were both stupid. Was that why they were friends?

Finally making it, she collapsed in the doorway, breathing heavily. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 8:04 pm

Once Mikko was out of the view of others she let the sheet fall and started to dress as she walked to Pete and Gwen's room. She was tugging on the boots when she reached the door and started to frantically knock.

SANCTUARY!!!

Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 8:07 pm

Toad went over to Lydia and scooped her up in his arms. He carried her over to where Bebop was, but out of the way of the team of doctors. He then sat her in a one of the plush chairs to rest.

You lost your rabbit? he asked, not seeing it. Wasn't she always carrying that thing? Where is it? I'll go get it.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 8:13 pm

mmmhmm. Gambit ran her inside and brought her to the infirmary. Got another one. Her legs were shot up. Lost a lot of blood. He laid her down on a bed that was next to Bebop.

I have to get back out there. This mess attracted a bunch of walkers. You guys have everything under control in here?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 8:15 pm

..and a reply back, awesome! Raph quickly checked his phone and seeing that it was Leo, wrote a hasty reply...

'In Bruce's lab.. long story... but headin' out to the back... c-u there...'

Raphael was caught off guard by the little creature that appeared on his shell. He listened as he rushed towards the exit, giving a nod and hoping that his brothers got the memo...

Despite the chaos and the danger, Raph couldn't help but smile seeing some of his family was already there, and already at it. 'Just like ol' times...'

Since the outbreak, what they could do was limited. Mostly, they focused on surviving and tried to help others when they could. But now, they were part of a community. Part of a group that accepted them for what they were. Other mutants and super humans and normal people who knew there were bigger threats than those different than them...

Donnie and Metalhead were working on putting out the flames, and Raph would have assisted if he had the right tools, but unfortunately he only had his trusty pair of sai.... and there seemed to be a more pressing issue. The open gate. The noise had attracted the undead and they were now pouring through the opening...

'....Crud....

It looked like he was on Walker duty. He tore into them, taking them out with the greatest of ease, but they kept pouring in.....

Last edited by Raphael Hamato on Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 8:28 pm

" Bebop you awake?" Mel asked her voice full of pain and tiredness from her wounds. She wouldn't be walking anytime soon that was for sure. That is if after all of this she would be able to walk again. In the grand scheme of things that could be worried about later and she sure as hell felt her legs so there was that.
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 8:33 pm

Well this whole plan went to hell in a hand basket real fast. But, Negan had to admit that he was impressed buy the kid. The little shit knew how to hold his own.

His men were in their trucks and ready to leave. to get away from the mall and the walkers. Negan kept the kid distracted and with the level of hate Carl had for him, that wasn't hard to do. Meanwhile, behind the kid, one of his men had a rope in hand and when his boss gave the oh so subtle nod the man sprang on Carl.

The rope went around the kid's neck and tighten and almost at the same moment the truck that the rope was tied on moved forward. Causing the rope, that had been strung up just so to a tree branch, to the trucks trailer hitch, to hoist the boy up by his neck.

Negan grabbed his bat and chain and gave Carl a salute. Until we meet again, boy!

With a bit of help he got to his own truck and drove off. The truck with the noose was tied off on the ground and the rest of the gang got the fuck out of dodge leaving the walkers to the mall. And Carl to hang.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 8:35 pm

Lydia gasped. She opened and closed her hands a few times, expecting something to be there. But there wasn't. Shelby was gone. SHELBY WAS GONE.

"No...no...no..." Lydia was shaking, her vision blurring.... Calm down, calm down, she tried to tell herself. But she just couldn't calm down! She didn't even notice Mel enter the infirmary. All she could think of was Shelby. Did she drop her at the fence? Was Shelby okay??

"Need...to find Shelby..." Lydia stood up and started for the door, her legs shaking and threatening to collapse again. She opened and closed her hands again. Nothing there. Just air. The tears she tried to blink away before were returning now.

Today was NOT the best day ever anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 8:45 pm

Toad was quick to use his tongue to grab Lydia and put her back in the chair. Stay. Here. I will get the rabbit. He snapped his fingers in her face a few times to get her attention. You in there. I'm going to get her. right now. stay!

The mutant quickly left the room and headed outside to find the damn rabbit.

Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 9:02 pm

Pete was about to protest Gwen's suggestion when he  suddenly heard Mikko's announcement and the frantic knocking.  He opened just enough to peep out, but seeing Wade and Mikko, he opened the door to let them in. Mikko looked... sexy. And Wade.. well, this was awkward, but totally normal for his weird friend.

"Wade, thank God.. something's going on outside and I think we need to go..." He announced, still frantically looking for his suit...

Wade shook his head in disapproval as he led Mikko in.. "You're not going anywhere, Webs. You're still injured and..." Just then, he heard what sounded like trucks retreating. Rushing to the window, he threw back the curtain and became visibly upset when his fears were confirmed.... the fight was over...

"Well, fuck! Looks like we missed all the fun..." But then, he noticed the red masked turtle fighting the horde of undead that was pouring through the open gate... "Oooooh, yeah.. I'm getting harder than a left over Monday Chimichanga served on Saturday..." He chimed. Realizing that it would take way too much time to go back to his room for his own uniform, he quickly snatched Pete's from the backpack. Poor kid couldn't remember where he had left it!

"Wade, no....you'll ....!!" He tried to protest as a horrific ripping sound cut through the relative silence. The boy cringed and winced,but finally cracked an eye open to see the giant rip in the ass and crotch area... " ...rip ...it... OMG, WADE!!" He huffed. "Mr. Stark made that for me!!"

"Annnnd... I'll be sure to thank him! Seriously, Pete. you need to do some squats or some shit to fill out the bumper.... damn... But, your pretty little ass is staying here with the ladies. I have Walkers to kill, and by the looks of it, that Turtle needs me like... five minutes ago.."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 9:12 pm

Mikko walked in the room and zipped up her shirt. Hey!

Gwen was SO glad she had gotten dressed. She quickly turned away from the nude Wade and picked up the wolf pup. omg! Hi guys. She kept her back turned through the whole conversation of walkers and Peter's suite. She was just glad that Pete wouldn't be going out there.

Mikko on the other hand wanted to go out with Wade. She peeked out the window and jumped around. Wade. Lets go! I'm going out there too! Let's kick ass! She said and gave Wade's ass a light kick.

Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 9:38 pm

Daryl wasn't sure what to make of this woman. Was she.. flirting? Surely not. She wasn't blind, after all. And that fact was made clear when she shot the man that was injuring the girl. Daryl had always considered himself hideous, so to think that any woman would have an interest in him was completely delusional.

...was she on his side? Was she trying to confuse him? How did she know him?? Unfortunately he would never have answers to his questions. She didn't stick around. It was obvious that she wasn't working for Negan... or was she? Was killing his man an act to confuse him??

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The chain tightened around Carl's wrist, ripping the flesh from the already damaged area. He was pouring blood, but that did not detour him from resisting Negan and his attempts to take back the bat. Unfortunately there was little he could do with a broken wrist, and the other holding his pistol, firing off shots. Luckily the bullets hit their marks and it was enough to cause Negan to signal a retreat...

...he had done it... he had scared off the enemies....

The pistol was raised once again, taking aim at Negan's head. So focused on delivering the killing shot, he was unaware of the happenings behind him and realized much too late that he was being attacked from behind. The rope was around his neck in a matter of seconds and his good hand was forced to release the pistol in a futile effort to loosen the noose.... but it was too late...

In a matter of seconds, he was hoisted into the air and left to hang by his neck, frantically reaching for the knife that rested at his hip, but quickly had to give up to try and attempt to loosen the rope that became tighter by the second, his weight threatening to snap his neck...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Daryl watched on in horror and as he raised his crossbow and took aim, it was as if everything was playing out in slow motion. He was sure that Carl's neck had been snapped. There was a moment of fight, but he was quickly weakening....

"CARL!!" He screamed, finally getting a good aim, he shot his bow, an arrow slicing through the rope a few inches above the boy's head. Daryl was quick to roll beneath him and caught him in his arms, but he feared the damage had been done...

Carefully laying him on the ground and praying to his father above, Daryl pressed his ear against the boy's chest, praying for a heartbeat....
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 9:53 pm

Once Clark had relayed what he knew about Bebop's injuries, he rushed back outside, hoping to put an end to this, but it seemed the trucks were already retreating. A Turtle and a robot were trying to put out the flames so he took to the other side of the flames, unleashing his icy breath on the inferno that grew closer to the building....

The zombies were pouring in through the open gate, but right now, the flames were the bigger threat. With the help of the Purple masked Turtle and his creation, the flames were soon under control...
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 9:58 pm

Lois soon got washed up and dressed as she heard stuff going on outside the room but wasn't sure what was going on. Hurried off once she was ready to see what she could do to help. Takes her gun with her.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 10:07 pm

Ok so Love was a bit distracted and had left Carl's side. When she got back she found Daryl by the boy's side and Carl laying down not looking good. Love didn't at all blame herself, Carl knew that he could call on her at any time to come to his aide. He didn't even have to speak out loud! She could hear his mind. Was kind of insulting that he rather die then ask for a little help.

She knelt on the other side of Carl

Ugh! Kids, right? This is why I eat them before they can get old enough to cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next