Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 2:27 pm

maggie was glad that Carl gave in. She would have felt guilty if he had injured his wrist more trying to bandage himself when she could have done it for him. Once in the bathroom, she closed the door and gathered everything she would need. She continued talking to him. Keeping the conversation going so he wouldn't have to think to much about her seeing his wound. he may not have told her out loud, but she knew that it bothered him to have people see it.

The topic soon turned to her unborn child. She took off the wet bandages from his head and tossed them in the trash can.

I still haven't thought of any names. She admitted, as she gathered fresh gauze. Any suggestions? Boy or girl names.

She really wanted to inspect the wound, to make sure it was clean and healing well. But knowing that would make Carl uncomfortable she didn't. Instead she went about redressing the 'eye' Of course she had to move the hair out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 8:43 pm

Once she made it to the bathroom rushing to a toilet she finds herself throwing up in the stall. Concern falls onto her face of what it is that is making her sick. Had never thought it could happen between them. But feeling the way she is now she just doesn't want to admit to it yet. Tries to calm herself down as she thinks to herself on if she should say anything yet. Knowing she couldn't keep it from Clark for very long. Goes to clean herself up and starts to head back to their hotel room, and some sort of food to calm her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:05 pm

it's a rat. Negan said in an overly mocking voice. I CAN SEE IT'S A FUCKING RAT! He got up from his chair and slowly walked over to the edge of the porch to get a better look at the creature. the strange fire dogs that had died, had long turned to ash. So he wouldn't be able to inspect them.

leaning down, using the rail of the porch to help steady himself, he poked at the mutant rat's carcass with his bat.

Clean this shit up. He ordered standing back up.

Someone track those things down, find out where they came from! Fuck sake! He leaned over the front of the rail and looked over the town. He seen another creature walk into the town. He squinted in an attempt to get a better look at what was coming in. The guards had their guns pointed at her, but when the cat came into view he raised his hand to single them to put their weapons down.

I've come to chat. Love said once she came close to Negan.

The man raised a brow, but nodded his head to her to come inside and lead the way into his house...
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 12:00 am

The loud crash was followed by Bruce trying to use a tranquilizer on the mutant. This was not going to work. Even if a sedative could subdue a zombie, it wasn't humane to keep him 'alive'... especially when a residence here clearly had an attachment to him...

Without warning, Clark used his heat vision and sent a laser beam straight into the Mutant's skull....
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 12:06 am

Wade gave her a squeeze as he carried her back towards their room, pressing a soft kiss against her lips. [color-red]"Yep, you're never gonna lose me babe, I promise..."[/color] He told her. "One of the good things about me being unable to die, right?? Or it could be a bad thing. Because, you know.. you're stuck with me forever.. mwhahahaha.." Yeah, he was trying really hard to make her feel better...

Manovering just enough to free a hand to use the key card, he slid it through the little device on the door, then kicked it open, closing it behind them. After carefully laying her on the bed, he began trying to remove the skin tight Spidey suit....

"Trying not to rip it too much... I know Webs is sentimental and shit. THE Tony Stark made it for him...."
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 12:12 am

Lilo was not sure what to do - she had come here to mostly check over Maggie, but that was done. And for now she was sort of left at a loose end.

A shrug to each other the best buds just sat on the love seat. Waiting...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 12:19 am

Mikko returned all his kisses and let out a little gasp in mock fear. Oh nooooo. Forever! How will I cope! He was making her feel better, the smile on her face showed it.

Once in their room and on the bed. Mikko laid their for a few seconds and stretched out. But then she sat up and kicked her shoes off and started to undress herself. She tossed her tight leather clothing on the floor at the bottom of the bed.

Here let me help. She said reaching out and pulling him closer to her. So Iron Man made this uh? I hate to say it, but I think it's pretty much ruined. I could sew him up one that looks like this, but it's probably not going to do any cool tricks like I'm sure this one did.

This tape is not going to feel nice coming off. I think it might be a good idea to soak in the hot tub for a while and melt the glue before pulling it off.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 12:42 am

The distraction was working, though, he did flinch and tense when she moved the hair back from the damaged side of his face. It had been awhile since he had seen his own reflection in the mirror. Not since Alexandria. Before they got separated, Michonne had kept the wound treated and made sure the bandages were always clean.

"You and Glenn haven't talked about baby names yet?" He asked, a little surprised. Then again, Glenn had only been back a day, there obviously wasn't a whole lot of time. He knew that dealing with the loss of his father had taken up most of their time...

"I like Samual. Jacob...Shane.... Rick. maybe Hershel, after your dad.." Though, he inwardly cringed at that last one. He loved Hershel, but that just wasn't a name for babies born in this generation... not a name for the end of the world. "If it's a girl... maybe Beth.."And he trailed off a little. Finally, giving a little shrug. "I'm not that good with names." He told her, deciding that naming the little one after one of their fallen would probably be too sad.

"What do you think you're having?" He asked. "I think it's a boy."
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 12:52 am

Not yet. I thought of some. But...I'm worried that I'll like a name now, name the child and then later not like the name anymore.

She finished up changing the bandaging his eye and put everything up. She then grabbed the rim of his hat and playfully pulled it down over his face.

I like your suggestions. Samual is a good name. And I like Beth for a girl.

Maggie patted her stomach lightly and grinned. I have a feeling it's a boy too. I kinda hope it is. Because I know if I have a daughter. She's going to be like me. And that is going to be dangerous.

She opened the door and led Carl back out to Lilo and Stitch.

________

It was then that Love once again came through in Carl's mind. But her messages were quick. She informed Carl that she was having a meeting with Negan in his home. She also told him about the rats, sending him images of the large mutants taking the women and children. after she told the boy she would be in touch and broke contact with him to continue talking to Negan...

Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 1:01 am

It took a moment for what Glenn was saying to register. He had been bitten... by the woman. While that was really confusing, it did not matter. What mattered was, Glenn would be okay. It was about time that this world cut them a break. How hard it would have been to just lose Rick, and have to put Glenn down if he turned..

Still running on raw emotion, Daryl hugged him, which Glenn returned. "I'm okay. Really. Don't make me cry..."

Daryl sniffled and gave another squeeze before finally releasing, then Diana scooped Glenn up like he was nothing. Glenn's eyes went wide and he protested a little, but it seemed that she was holding him with no effort whatsoever....

"Um.. I can walk..." He told her, trying to hold onto the ounce of dignity he had left... "And we can't go back yet, Carl's out here somewhere..."

"He's back in the room. He never left the mall. He was loadin' up on guns." Daryl told him.

While the others were chattering, the Walker-Woman slid the mask back over her head and quietly slipped back into the forest....

Last edited by Daryl Dixon on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:34 am

"Are you okay Leonardo?"

Leo hadn't made it too far before he heard the others, and that one voice that would make him spill any secrets he had, that otherwise he could dismiss when someone asked him any uncomfortable questions.  With his father, it was different.

With a heavy sigh, Leo told him exactly what he was feeling.  "No, Sensei...I'm not."  He still felt sick to his stomach and he had the overwhelming guilt of what he did trying to crush him.  Never in his life did he think he would ever have to coldly amputate someone's arm - let alone a brother's.  He should have prepared for it better considering who they were dealing with.  There was always the chance something could go wrong...

With another heavy sigh, he met his father's gaze.  "I know it had to be done, but why do I feel so terrible about it?  I-I mean, having to chop off your brother's arm.  I know I saved him, but..."  And he couldn't finish that thought.  He also was feeling his legs want to buckle and he leaned against the wall.  "I really don't feel so good."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 7:57 am

Splinter's heart sank and he sighs. " I am sorry that such a burden fell onto your shoulders Leonardo." He offers and nods at Don. " Go back inside Donatello, Leonardo and I will go back in a few moments, maybe a tea first for he and I before we come back and wait in the room with yous for Raphael to wake." He takes a hold of Leonardo's arm and though much shorter pulled his sons arm about his shoulders and lead the weakened leader towards his room right next door, eyeing the watching blonde girl in interest.

But she was not bothering them and Leonardo needed a quiet moment.

He wanted nothing more than to rush to Raphael's side, but what good would that be if he did so without having made sure his brothers were there and or close by?

And not holding back nausea.

"Come Leonardo, a few moments peace, some food and then we will go meditate closer to your brother."
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 8:13 am

Donatello hated how sick Leo looked. And that it was his whole idea that sparked it. He still felt the pit of anxiety of failure.

But no... for Raphael - it had to work... for Leo's sanity, their newly reunited little clan it had to work. he also noted the girl and gave her an unsure smile. Not clicking whom she was though seeing her brought to mind Casey and Mikey's teasing of Leo earlier.

"Alright dad, Leo, I'll keep an eye on things in here - and the rest of this place with the drone for now. If Bruce texts for Raph I'll send Mikey in his place Leo."
He assures just so Leo knew for the moment - this moment and some more as a small group waiting about for their own to wake things were covered... Leo could take this moment with Splinter to recenter. Turning back to go back to his tech pack rolling his eyes at Mikey's explanation to April and Casey turning on his pack and sending the drone out. Finding Raph's tphone and holding it.

Casey on the otherhand stared at Mikey his mouth hanging open. trying to process all he said. " Wait wait - bite?" he points at Raph, " Leo choppy chop... and the arm is in our freezer?!"
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 9:13 am

Erica Martins wrote:
"Or go with you - oooor plan something here for the rest... they deserve a right to fight too if going after than maniac half cocked stirred up shhhhhhhhhhhh - a storm"

She watched and wondered.

A half smile back at the turtles - a smallish wave and Erica moved on to find her space.

Turned out she went the wrong way and it was on the ground floor not far from where she started. And her listening did not exactly give her an idea how many people where here. Annnnd her own quote played back through her mind.

A smack to her own forehead and the girl hurried away out into the cold to gather her weapons, her pack. Once she had them go back and ask Carl what he knew, he knewsomething! then off to Bruce.

Inside the fence line or not Erica hesitated going out into the cold. Not because of the cold though... she draws one of her hunting arrows from her boot before heading out, moving quietly and staying low - just encase.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 8:10 pm

You are injured and weak. It's best to stay off your feet. It was then that she noticed the women that was there had left. She looked around but there was no sign of her. Maybe she wasn't with the group after all.

The woman. She's gone. Should we look for her?
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 8:18 pm

Bruce seen what was happening, but it was like in slow motion. He didn't even have time to fire off a shot before the warthog went down. Then for a moment, everything was quiet. Even the guy in the cage was still.

Well then. Bruce said, finally braking the silence. I can at least get blood samples I suppose.

He gathered up a few syringes and went over to Bebop. If he needed to, he could always infect in the guy he still had in the cage. For science! He collected the samples then put them away. He then grabbed an apron and bone saw.

I'm sure you have no interest in helping me with this part. even though you are the one that killed him.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 9:41 pm

A small hint of a grin etched across his lips when Maggie tipped his hat, and commented how she hoped it was a boy because if it was a girl, she may turn out like her. "You weren't that bad, were you?" He asked as he walked out of the bathroom, his grin dropping when he noticed that Daryl and Glenn still weren't back yet. And Erica was gone...

She was upset with him. He knew it. Maybe she didn't want to be around him. "I mean, you couldn't have been any worse than me.." Yeah, right now he could probably win the 'worst child ever' awrd. Even though he didn't view himself as a kid. He had noticed Lilo, but figured she was here for Maggie, or to give aid to the others once they returned.

Before he could say anything more, Love once again made her connection, informing him of the Rats and her meeting with Negan....

'He doesn't have Glenn, does he? Daryl?' Because it would be helpful to know. If they had been taken, they would have to prepare for a war a heck of a lot sooner..
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 9:44 pm

Toad wrote:
Toad made no attempt to move from his spot. You must have missed the part when I said i didn't know where he was. Even if he knew he wasn't going to bring her anywhere.

Toad turned to Lydia and watched her with her little stuffed animal.

You ok?

"Yeah, Lydia- er...I'm okay," she replied.

Mel was upset. Thinking, thinking... What could she do to cheer up her friend? She resorted to something that she knew best - without any warning, and without giving the other girl a chance to react, she gave Mel a hug.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 9:48 pm

I had moments. Worse then you? Probably. She told him with a chuckle. She was also upset to see that they weren't back yet. She went over to Lilo and sat down beside her. We're not keeping you from anything, are we? she asked the girl. if Lilo needed to be else where then she could always come back later.

Maggie noticed that Carl got quiet suddenly and looked over to him.

You alright?

No, he doesn't have anyone. And with the recent attack on his town, he's focus has switched to finding out where the mutant rats have come from. Love answered.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:00 pm

So, Carl had been inside the mall all this time?! Why couldn't that boy communicate?! Of course Carl hated him right now, but he could have told Maggie..or Daryl. Anyone. Maybe he should have searched the mall first. It would have saved him a whole lot of pain, but knowing Carl's habits....Glenn did what he thought was best, and had no regrets. Though, he was sorry for worrying Maggie.

The woman was still holding him, which was incredibly awkward. Not that he didn't appreciate the help, but it wasn't every day that a slender lady could bench press a hundred and forty-five pounds. "I just... need to walk into the mall when we get there, okay? If my wife sees you carrying me, she's going to think someone completely gutted me to make me weightless, and you're returning my corpse..."

Then, she informed them that the Walker Lady had disappeared...

Daryl made a quick search of the surrounding area, returning, he shook his head. "I'll come back out and track 'er down. Need to get back before we have more people to search for.." And he spared an amused look at Glenn before leading the way back towards the mall....

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:08 pm

Diana couldn't suppress her light laughter at that. Male egos were so fragile. But she gave a nod to his request. Promise I will make sure she knows of the mighty warrior you were. How you defeated your enemies and that the gods themselves sing songs of your heroics.

she walked with Daryl back to the mall.

Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:10 pm

Wade allowed her to pull him closer, frowning when she mentioned it being ruined. Pete probably wouldn't forgive him for that. He treasured that suit. "I may just have to search the world until I find Tony. I'm sure that son of a bitch isn't dead. He's probably holed up somewhere with an endless supply of booze and some hot bimbo..."

Hearing her suggestion about the best way to remove the tape, he gave a nod. "Hot tub it is!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:17 pm

Poor bimbo. Mikko commented and stood up from the bed. She went over to the hot tub and started to fill it with water. She even found some scented bath crystals to use. and lit a few candles. If they were going to be in a hot tub, may as well make it semi romantic.

She grabbed a chilled bottle of wine from the fridge and two glasses and then turned on the tubs jets when the water was high enough.

Dimming the lights in the room she pulled her hair up in a high bun to avoid it getting wet, then stepped in the tub and motioned for him to join her.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:21 pm

Pete was loving where this was going! That were soon enveloped by the warmth of the blankets and he felt her lips making their downward descent, earning a soft moan. It felt nice! And then her fingers teased at the waistline of his boxers, her tongue dangerously close to his most sensitive area....

"Oooooh.. my gosh..." Anticipation and excitement building as he ran his fingers through her hair, encouraging...
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:28 pm

It seemed that Bruce would be continuing with his efforts to find a cure, despite him telling him that it was wrong to use Bebop. The mutant had been a loved one to someone here. At least his animated corpse would no longer function.

Clark headed for the door, but hearing Bruce's comment caused him to pause. "You cannot kill what is already dead. I just put an end to his madness." He told him, shaking his head. "I'm going to go help with the wounded. You should make an appearance. This is your community, Bruce. Your people. You need to reassure them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next