Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 9:28 pm

Once she found some sort of canned food within the infirmary she smiled seeing that Mel was awake finally. She moved over to them but stopped half way feeling nausaed and queasy. Sat the can food down and rushed out of the room to the nearest bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 9:29 pm

That seems to be a common question men have when someone wants to help. I help because it's the right thing to do. Because I care. Because it was what I was created to do, How else would I have earned the name Wonder Woman? She asked with a sweet smile.

The two of them walked out the mall and headed out the gate into the woods.

Is the Carl your son?
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:39 pm

Erica shakes her head.

She had promised. She had warned.

If he had not cooled off she would put him in the snow.

Her blue eyes seemed lighter, brighter and icier reflecting the white of the snow around them, Judith was tucked still safey to her and there was aching along her side that the wound was on. But she kept her word. Erica did not make threats, promises or vows she had no intention of keeping. Even something as immature as throwing someone in the snow face first!

And she held that gaze - the shake of her head. She wanted to give him a longer silent treatment her song had not been for him -it was for AssKicker, it had drowned him out when he yelled, when he screamed - now was soft.

Her voice had dropped again through the third rendition of the song and now her words changed a little, bending, a hand reaching to carefully brush a little hair from Carl's face off his eye socket hoping her tone, her song would reach where the ice could not, be a balm, a cool, and soooooth - or at the very least encourage him not to shout anymore. At least just now. And even as she was sort of talking now, she was also keeping it lyrical, melodic... for Judith.

"My faith doesn't matter... only what could have happened .... to you... to these people... to here... in success or failing..."

In other words as she had warned and as had happened Glenn running off to find him in the snow, now Daryl, that other unknown woman, and then Maggie... having no clear way to go, Carl could have succeeded but in the process lost them all. Erica... would have gone too, and one of them would have had Judith. Or maybe he failed, being injured and a lone youth against an angry horde? What would have happened to them with no warning of an impending second attack?!

She shifts a little on her feet she had not wiped tears off her cheeks from before and did not care her lashes were still clumped, her cheeks still trekked. Hand dropped to take his better one and pull him back to his feet. Then reached down to un snow the fur ball.

not having broken her song

Lilo hissed and grabbed Maggie's hand, aiding her up. ]"Easy, I think they went... to the courtyard. Well some... lets find out yeah?" And once the pregnant woman was up she lets her go intent on following her. Bag at the ready.

Once out of the snow Stitch gives himself a doggy like shake making his fur puff like a puffy puff ball and sending water flecks and snow everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:58 pm

Maggie thanked Lilo for the help out of the bed. Yeah. Let's make sure Carl is alright.

She walked out the bedroom and headed to the small court yard outside the room. There she spotted the two kids and Stitch. She thought she would be pissed at Carl for leaving. But seeing him she found herself more happy that he was ok.

Carl! Thank god! She called out as she walked to him, her bare feet sinking into the snow. She pulled the boy into a tight hug. I was so worried. Are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 11:00 pm

"Your welcome, Mikey in on top of Raph's watch for the moment.... Dad." He spots Splinter hurrying towards them worry all over the his face, "Hey dad."

Behind him Casey and April equally as concerned of course.

And despite the circumstances it was warming to see them coming from whatever duties had had them busy to rally around a fallen member. "Hey guys." He holds up his hands in a placating gesture before Splinter could ask for a briefing from Leo - just yet. After Leo had eaten something, drunk something and felt a little more - himself ... then would be better. "It's okay - Raph was seriously hurt yes, but right now he is okay." He sooths. And hopes that he was right, and Raph would wake to find them around him - or close by.

Splinter closed on two of his sons and his mouth had opened - now he pauses listening to Donatello. Eyeing him and Leonardo, watching his eldest with concern, a nod to Donatello - okay he got it, no questioning too much just yet. "Are you okay Leonardo?"

Donatello leaves that to Leo to cover and turns to catch April and Casey adding in the same soothing tone. "Guys guys - it's... okay for the moment. Raph is in the bathroom. Not awake yet. And please if he comes around don't go to him straight away, no crowding..." a practical warning, Raph came awake swinging sometimes. He hoped he had tied down that new arm tight! Tight Tight! And if... if the worst Mikey was between the humans, and their brother... and at least strong enough - and would do what he had to if...

No Raph might wake up cranky, and beating out (another reason for Mikey to be in the line of fire) but he was still gonna be Raph Don told himself.

Casey had slid an arm about April and squeezed her. "Yeah it's Raph, he got bit... but I think the guys helped him love..." He tried to reassure on the trek to the room now listening to Don - "Okay Don," a light punch to Leo's shoulder - a comforting gesture for him - heading into the room after unwinding his arm a little to let April hang back or not.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 11:04 pm

Pete suddenly found himself back against the mattress with Gwen on top of him. A huge smile stretched across his lips as his hands cupped her cheeks, catching her lips in a deep kiss.

"Mmm..then we better keep it shaggy then, huh?" He teased, in between kisses...
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 11:09 pm

Mmmhmm... Gwen continued to press loving kisses against Pete's lips. She reached for the blankets and was able to shimmy them over the both of them, covering their heads and putting them in semi darkness.

She then wiggled out of her clothing before going back to kissing him. This time kissing over his chest and stomach.

Her chilly finger tips teased around the edges of his boxers as her lips and tongue pressed right under his belly button.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 11:17 pm

It did feel comforting that Casey held her. It at least prevented her from trying to lift him fireman style and running the entire way - now she watches him and Don - a half relieved sigh.

though still some worry -

Splinters question making her look at the boy in blue and - he looked shaken. She reaches to tug on a bandana tail before slowly following Casey into the room and bathroom, doing as Don said and hanging back. "Mikey... Mike can you tell us more ? Don is sorta saying just be patient." She asks the youngest brother now.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 12:04 am

"I can see the bigger picture... it is YOU that lacks the insight!" Clark told his friend. This world had been cruel, but it had completely changed Bruce it to someone he hardly knew.

"The fact that Mikko and Wade are both LIVING should put them off limits. If they're willing to help, that's one thing... but you can't do things against peoples' will..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Wade easily caught Mikko in his arms, giving her a small squeeze and a kiss against the forehead. "You've had a long day. Think it's time for a lil R-n-R..." He told her as he carried her back towards their room...

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 12:11 am

Mikko managed a small smile at his kiss. Forehead kisses were the best! Yes. I think so too. I've been wanting to curl up with you all day. She told him as she was finally getting her crying under control. Being in Wade's arms was good medicine. I'm so thankful that I'll never lose you.

Bruce wasn't going to win this argument. it din't really matter. The two had many moments where they didn't see eye to eye. He was about to drop it and leave the room for the night when a loud crash was heard then an angry scream.

Bebop had escaped his cage. But being blind, he was only running into the tables that blocked his path, the noise causing him confusion.

Bruce grabbed a tranquilizer and was preparing to put the mutant zombie down.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 12:23 am

Daryl still had a hard time believing in super humans and the like, but just gave a nod when she called herself 'Wonder Woman'. Poor lady. She must have been through some trauma. He would just let her believe it. Though, she certainly didn't look like a woman who had been through it...

"Well, glad you can help... just don't get yourself killed.." He told her, leading across the property and out the gate of the fence, mindful to close and secure it once they had cleared the opening. he snow had slowed, so he was still able to pick up on tracks that he was certain were Glenn's. His little bud had gone over the fence about 30 feet away...

Hearing Diana's question caused a brief shift in his attention. "Carl ain't my son. Well.. maybe he.. kinda is, now. His dad was murdered, he just found out... so he's not thinkin'.." He told her, moving in on the tracks, and began following them...

"What about you? Got any lil ones?"

Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 12:34 am

Uhm. I would not worry about me. Diana said. Her tone maybe a bit too snippy. And it makes sense now, why he would be angry. I have no children sadly. Lest none of mine own.

She followed Daryl for a bit then looked up to the sky. She hovered a bit off the ground and got Daryl's attention before speaking.

I will go above the trees. from there I can view more ground. I'll let you know if I see anything.

With that she jetted up to the sky, the snow on the ground rising up and swirling around Daryl then falling back to the ground.

Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 1:10 am

Carl stared at the offered hand for a moment, hesitating from anger, but finally took her hand with retaliation in mind. He wanted so much to yank her down! Shove her deep in the snow, but remembering that she was holding Judith, he thought better of it. But, that did not mean that he wouldn't get her back!

The wet bandage continued to slide and he tried to secure it, all while still holding her gaze. When she attempted to brush the hair back from the damaged side of his face, he jerked away. It was something he was still insecure about, and even though he knew Erica would never see him as anything but a bratty little 'kid', he did not want her to see the nasty socket. To know that he had been so horribly disfigured. A monster.

And she continued to sing, even if the situation was heated.. the tune carried on. Just like Beth. He hated painful reminders of his loss. Hated that he cared enough about what she thought of him...

"If I had told anyone what I was doing.. they would have STOPPED me. I can't sit by and let it happen again!" His voice still angered, but hinting at the emotions that he was trying to keep in check. Yes. He realized that he still had so much to lose....

Still fussing with the heavy bandage, suddenly he was in Maggie's arms. Part of him wanted to pull away. To defend himself and his actions, but... she wasn't yelling at him. The hug felt nice, and he returned it, holding back the defensive tears. He knew Glenn was out there, because of him... and if he died..... he would never forgive himself...

"I'm okay..."
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 1:18 am

Maggie gave Carl a squeeze before finally letting him go. It was then she realized that they were all outside. Why is everyone out here in the cold? Get inside, all of you. She fussed and scooted everyone back indoors before shutting and locking the doors behind them. Did Carl try to run off again? Why would Erica stand out in the cold with the baby? Too many questions. She couldn't keep up with all of this!

Noticing that Carl was trying to hide his face and that his bandage was falling apart due to being wet caused more questions. But she wouldn't ask. Instead she placed a hand on Carl's back and lead him away from the others.

Want help changing the bandage?

He would need help. But she didn't want to sound demanding by telling him she was going to help. She also took note of the new guns in the room. He didn't leave the mall. Dammit! She told Glenn that he was probably still in the mall. No one listened to her!
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 1:48 am

The seconds ticked into minutes, but the zombie-woman wasn't budging. For a moment, Glenn worried that maybe something had gone wrong and she was dead, but silencing his thoughts and panic, he could feel her heartbeat and feel her chilled breath against his neck...

Did she know something that he didn't? Was there still danger? Was this going to be like the whole dumpster incident and he would be stuck for DAYS?? The woman was thin and light, but her elbows and hip bones were digging into him, making this whole situation reeeeally uncomfortable!

"Hey... walker-lady...you're squishing my liver..I'm pretty sure it's friends with my kidneys now..." He hissed, finally unable to take it any longer. His tone kept low but urgent..

Finally, she rolled off of him and pushed up onto her feet, grabbing his hand and giving him a tug up.

Once on his feet, Glenn stared at her, the throbbing pain in his shoulder reminding him of his freshly acquired injury. She had ripped through the jacket and his shirt to get to his flesh. Her teeth had gone in deep, causing a really nasty looking wound that still bled....

"Why did you have to bite me..."

Sensing there was no immediate danger from Walkers or Cannibals or Negan's men, she finally pulled off the mask that had been made from the rotting flesh of a Walker. Her hair was kept safe beneath a beanie, her face smeared with the blood of the undead. "Had I not, they would have eaten you. While you still breathed. You would feel every agonizing moment... and they would have roasted you alive..if they didn't opt to cut pieces off of you and keep you alive until you had lost too much flesh and your body gives up..." She had infiltrated their camp and seen this first hand.

"Okay, okay.. I get it... geeze. tainted meat...you saved me... thank you." Feeling his legs becoming unsteady, still weak from previous injuries and surviving this new ordeal. Yeah. He hoped tomorrow could be spent in bed, snuggling with the love of his life.

Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 1:54 am

She kept her voice calm still. Still melodious and musical, and it took the anger and harshness she wanted to throw back at Carl. No she didn't think of him as a little brat but she sure was getting annoyed and knew if she let it bubble up she would upset the bundle in her arms, it was time to tuck her in whilst things were calm... ish. "Or go with you - oooor plan something here for the rest... they deserve a right to fight too if going after than maniac half cocked stirred up shhhhhhhhhhhh - a storm" She was gonna swear - that would have ruined her flow for sure.

Then as it occurred to her, and she was too restless and cranky and wound from the earlier battle, the treatment... dunking Carl in snow - she adds to them all. "I need to find my backpack, bow and arrows, it's outside but I won't leave the Mall. I'll... put Judith down -" even if she did not want to - at all. "and find them... and check out what was supposed to be my room... be back after that..." yeeep - still in song!

And she moves off to put Judith safely down, tucked in and warm from having been snugged to herself body. Brushing the fine hair off the little forehead. Feeling the burn within and sighing - damn she had hoped that feeling was just a passing fancy... And leaving. Like with the snow dunking, she said she would be back. She meant it.

Her back pack was at least inside the mall fencing so she needn't leave to find it. And her bow and the rest of her arrows - find some new ones in the sports shop on the way back.

-

Lilo simply stood back watching - though points at the injuries as Stitch rushes back to her side and climbs up her again to sit on a hip. "We'll take care of all those, Stitch and I can do that - and you if you wanna help us Maggie." knowing the pregnant patient probably would prefer to help to being idle and sitting about - waiting for her husband.

a little bit of a pout at the blonde girl leaving - she was quiet enjoying the girl singing everything instead of talking - that was different! But a nod and wave.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 2:30 am

Okay, Daryl was just a little freaked out when she started levitating. By now, he should know there were things in this world that could not be explained. Like the chupacabra! Hell, til this day he swore he'd seen one of those! But no. This wasn't some rogue beast, but a woman ...flying.

What could he say to this?! He just gave a not that seemed entirely unsure of his own sanity, and continued following the Glenn-sized tracks, sure he would meet back up with the woman if she happened to spot his missing friend...
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 2:54 am

Carl didn't protest being ushered back inside. There was nothing more to be done out this way, and any thought of fleeing quickly diminished the moment Maggie hugged him. For all he knew, Daryl was on his way back with Glenn. He was a tracker, after all. And with the snow... it wouldn't take him long.

When Maggie offered to help him with replacing the bandage, he quickly shook his head. Even if his wrist was broken and wrapping it would be impossible. He would find a way to do it on his own.. "No, it's okay..." He told her, pressing his undamaged hand firmly over the disfigured side of his face. Very few had seen the gaping hole that was still in the process of healing. Up until this point, his dad and Michonne were the only ones he had trusted with it... and mostly only Michonne...

Maggie had pulled him away from the others, so he was unaware that Erica planned on heading out, otherwise he would have tried to stop her...
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 3:09 am

April O'Neil wrote:
It did feel comforting that Casey held her. It at least prevented her from trying to lift him fireman style and running the entire way - now she watches him and Don - a half relieved sigh.

though still some worry -

Splinters question making her look at the boy in blue and - he looked shaken. She reaches to tug on a bandana tail before slowly following Casey into the room and bathroom, doing as Don said and hanging back. "Mikey... Mike can you tell us more ? Don is sorta saying just be patient." She asks the youngest brother now.

Iit was probably a dangerous spot to sit waiting for Raph to stir - and he gave a squeak and almost toppled odd the edge ontop of said poor injured brother when he heard April's voice. "Oh oh! ah.... we were fighting outside and... um I am not sure actually only when I found them all I thought Raph was dead and all, but not - Leo cut his arm off and Metalhead's and now it's Raph's arm and his real arm in your freezer..." Mikey babbles out at top speed!
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:22 am

Erica Martins wrote:
She kept her voice calm still. Still melodious and musical, and it took the anger and harshness she wanted to throw back at Carl. No she didn't think of him as a little brat but she sure was getting annoyed and knew if she let it bubble up she would upset the bundle in her arms, it was time to tuck her in whilst things were calm... ish. "Or go with you - oooor plan something here for the rest... they deserve a right to fight too if going after than maniac half cocked stirred up shhhhhhhhhhhh - a storm" She was gonna swear - that would have ruined her flow for sure.

That went ignored - and she sighed a little. Well whatever - now she was annoyed and thankfully Judith was no longer in her arms (but ooooh she wanted her there...) And Maggie - maybe had heard her. She knew the islander girl Lilo, had.

And it looked like she was staying a bit.

So a small smile and she slipped out of the room changing her mind turning to head to check out the other rooms. Get an idea on how many of them had people. In them. Maybe she would find Bruce and ask him how many people where here in total ... She hated feeling like the fight was not over. They needed to prepare.

oh - two of those turtles!

Neither was wearing orange. She watches them and the rat, the woman and man... three of which disappeared into the room behind them.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:21 am

Maggie had planed on going back to Erica and the others after she took care of Carl. But right now the boy came first. He said he didn't need help but she knew that was a lie. Or maybe not a lie, he probably thought he could take care of it himself but would find that hard to do with one hand.

sure? It might be a little hard to change the bandage yourself with one hand. I can wrap ya head up real fast. Plus it'll give me something to do while I wait for the guys to get back. I told Glenn not to leave the mall. She went on as she guided Carl to the bathroom.

I figured you were still inside somewhere. But he tends to panic.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:28 am

Spotting two people down below, one fitting the description of Glenn she went back to Daryl. Found them. He is with a woman. This way. She took the lead and ran in the direction that the two were in. It didn't take long to reach them and Diana greeted them with a smile.

Hello. Her smile faded however when she noticed that Glenn was bleeding. He had been bit. She did not hesitate, nor ask permission before tugging off his jacket to inspect the wound.

You have been bit. I am so sorry. She told him sadly as she reached behind her for her sword. I will make sure your end is painless my friend.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 12:39 pm

Carl had also heard Erica, but any retaliation had been thwarted by Maggie's 'mothering'. Deep down, he knew his friend was right. And knowing what he knew now, they needed to prepare for that storm. And he was determined to take care of his face on his own, wanting to spare Maggie of the grotesque sight but.. she was right. It would be hard to wrap and a poor job would most likely end badly. It would slip when he least expected and he would freak someone out, probably Erica. He felt that she already had a low opinion of him, and he doubted there would be redemption. She had the misfortune of seeing him at his rawest.

Plus, letting Maggie help would also keep her distracted. Maybe,just maybe he could keep his hair over the injury and she wouldn't see it. Maybe she wouldn't look...

"Okay." He finally gave in, and allowed her to guide him to the bathroom..
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 1:06 pm

Relief washed over Daryl when Diana returned, informing him that she had found Glenn, and with a woman. His relief was short lived at that bit of information. What if the female was from an enemy group? What if she was one of Negan's or part of the surviving 'Termites'? The Wolves? So many possibilities, which caused him to run the rest of the way...

Finally reaching the location, he was not prepared for what he would see. Glenn, sitting on the ground, his shirt soaked in blood! And Diana reaching for her sword!!

"No, STOP!!" He shouted at his new friend, grabbing her wrist to prevent her from pulling the sword...

It was obvious what had happened. Glenn had been bit. Daryl felt sick to his stomach. He wanted to scream, wanted to cry.. wanted to cuss Glenn for running off while weak, now.... he wouldn't be there for Maggie when she needed him most.

"He's got a pregnant wife.." He told Diana. "We're gonna get 'im back so he can say goodbye..." And the tears began to well, despite his best efforts.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Glenn was becoming dizzy and as the seconds ticked on, it became more clear that he needed to get back to the safety of the mall. Maybe it was due to his injuries and pushing himself too hard with head trauma. Maybe it was a lack of food. The last thing he had eaten in almost a week was a can of spaghettios that had came back up...

Before he could say anything more, a lady came out of the woods. Everything seemed fine at first, but then she noticed that he had been bitten. And then she reached for her sword!! His eyes went wide and he stumbled back, scooting on his rear and trying to put as much distance between him and the sword lady as possible... "Wowowowow....wait!!" And before he could issue another word, Daryl came out of the woods, also trying to stop her, and getting.. emotional? Poor guy!

"I'm not bit!! ....I mean, I AM... but not by a Walker!!" He told them as convincingly as possible. He figured the new woman wouldn't believe him, but Daryl knew he was a terrible liar...

The 'Walker Woman' had remained quiet until it looked like the young Asian's life was in danger. Seeing new people made her want to run. She did not trust them in groups, but if she didn't speak up, the sword lady would probably end him. All that effort to save him, for nothing.

"He's telling the truth. I bit him."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 2:21 pm

Thankfully everyone had stop Diana from drawing her sword. She released her grip and slowly lowered her arm. she believed Glenn when he spoke and nodded her head. But still, she seen that he was ill. He needed to get back to the mall quickly and rest. The woman also seemed unwell.

I'm sure there is a story to be told here. But it will have to wait till we get back to safety.

Diana leaned down and effortlessly picked Glenn up, holding him bridle style. She was not aware that the woman wasn't with the mall. Her only concern was getting everyone back without further injury.

Let's head back.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next