Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:55 pm

Love knew damn well she could NOT bring this man back to life the way Daryl wanted. But, hey, she said she would do what she could and she was a kitty of her word. So once Rick was placed down she knelt on the other side of Rick and placed her hands on her knees.

She stared straight ahead of her, past Daryl and the trees behind him. She found a point where there was emptiness and focused on that spot.

Slowly, Loves brightly glowing green neon eyes started to fade out. As they did the woods seemed to get quiet. Even the heavy wind made no sound through the trees. Soon. Love's eyes had no more color to them, no more glow, just black pits where eyes should be. The snow stopped falling, but only around them, Daryl would be able to look past their small area and see snow still falling everywhere else.

Love's mount stomped her foot nervously and the hounds started to circle the area with their ears back and heads down.

Then the soft sounds of whispering floated through the trees. Female voices, speaking in strange tongues. Calmly, But it seemed whatever was being said, the conversation was getting heated.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 9:22 pm

"Hmmm....what if...we do both? Mel and I play hide and seek first, and then we do makeovers later?"

Lydia hoped to make a compromise. There was no arguing allowed on her best-day-ever!
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 9:27 pm

Bebop looked at the two girls. Honestly he did NOT want them playing hide and seek at all! Not because he didn't want the girls to have fun. Hell, he was happy that the two were getting along and playing. But with that frog somewhere around here, he didn't want one of the girls hiding somewhere and have Toad find her before they did.

But he didn't want to scare them by telling them his worries so he finally gave a thumbs up and nod.

OK. But promise that the game stays in this store, ok? No hiding outside the store.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 9:31 pm

" Okay Bee not it!" Mel yelled she could hide really well no matter the location with how she could fit in small spaces. She had a pretty good idea why it was only confined to the store though he was looking out for them no matter what something she was getting used to quickly.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 10:03 pm

Carl was itching to go blow off some steam and could understand Erica's desire to use targets instead of Walkers. After all, retrieving her arrows could be a bit tricky, not to mention, dangerous. He listened to the conversation between his new friend and the man in charge of this place, though didn't like the idea of leaving his baby sister with anyone else. Of course he trusted Maggie, but she had just gotten Glenn back and from the brief glimpse he had gotten, the guy wasn't doing great. Maggie wasn't exactly the picture of health, either.

"I only trust Maggie and Glenn.... no offense.." He told the guy. "I can watch her..." Maybe someone could convince him otherwise, maybe not... but the people he trusted could be counted on one hand with fingers to spare....

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 10:20 pm

Pete wasted no time bringing the tiny creature inside, carefully placing it on the bed...

"Nope, she looks fine... probably hungry, though. I wonder where she came from? I mean, she didn't just wander into the building by herself..." And he certainly hoped that whoever had lost her would not come looking!!

"Heh... I've always wanted a pet. No time like the end of the world, right?? I'm sure she's hungry...."
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 1:01 am

Maggie knew it was something bad, she even had that gut feeling that it was something as horrible as losing one of their own. But nothing could actually prepare her for the news. Rick was gone. She could lay there and try to convince herself that that could mean a number of things. That he ran off, That he was kidnapped. But she knew Glenn would have said that, would have worded it differently.

Rick was dead...She was silent and pulled Glenn to her, hiding her face against his neck.

Her thoughts went to Carl and his sister. What where they going to do? How was Carl going to handle all this? Could he?

Maggie tried so hard to keep it together for Glenn. She wanted to be strong, and seem like she was able to handle all heaviness.

It was her thoughts of Glenn's last words to her that finally broke her. Her love had to watch it all. Watch Rick die. Then he himself was taken. She broke down in mournful sobs and clung to Glenn feeling that if she loosened her grip on him even slightly he would fade away.

Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 11:28 am

Wade decided to watch her for a moment, curious to see how far this went and... how far gone she was at the moment. Surely she would not be indulging in an organ blood bath, or consuming, if not under the influence of her infection...

Though, all of the blood was certainly a turn-on, he tried to convince himself that it wasn't, just in case she was still 'hungry'. Sure, he could regrow things, but regenerating his manly bits was never fun!

Wondering how long he should remain silent, ...silence was never Wade's strong point....

"So.... need ketchup with that? Maybe a little salt and pepper?"

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 12:01 pm

Mikko was in mid-bite when Wade spoke up. She looked over at Wade and grinned a wide, cheeky grin. She set the heart down and turned to face her love.

You're suppose to be in bed, naughty boy. She said giving her finger a wag. She then slid off the table and slipped her arms around him, her hands slipping beneath his boxers and giving his ass a squeeze.

And nah. No salt and pepper needed. I do need something to drink though. maybe a little protein shake.

She licked the blood from her lips and moved her hands to remove his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 9:24 pm

Daryl took a step back to allow the Cat to do whatever she needed to ...hopefully bring his brother back from the other side. He wasn't prepared for all of the weirdness, though, he had experienced this type of insanity once before. Merle had fed him some shrooms he had found in the woods...

Then, the Cat began communicating with someone.. or ...something. He couldn't make it out, but it sounded as though it was becoming heated....

He wanted to ask, anxiety demanding to know if his brother had a chance. He watched on, hopeful....
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 9:59 pm

Glenn wished that he could spare her of the heartbreak, pain and tears, but he knew no matter how protective he was, he could never shield her from those. It broke his very soul to hear her cry, to feel the way she clung to him, afraid of another loss. He tried to get his own emotions under control, knowing she needed him right now. He had to hold it together, and that was only made possible for his never-ending need to comfort her.

He squeezed her gently, but allowed her to cling as tightly as she needed....

"I'm not going anywhere.... I promise..." He tried to assure her, feeling that fear in the way she held him. And he would do his damndest to keep that promise, even though he knew life would never be on their side. There was nothing comforting he could say about Rick, the loss was overwhelming.

"I love you." Another gentle squeeze, and he pressed a soft kiss against her forehead.

MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 10:12 pm

Wade didn't seem to mind her bloody hands all over him. No. Hell, he was actually enjoying it! It seemed she was making a move and wanted some of his... protein. Daaaaamn! Nope. Never mind the fact that Bruce would be walking in at any moment....

"Mmmm... you gonna bend me over one of these tables and give it to me like a naughty school girl?" Okay, no... that wasn't what he wanted!

"Not that I'm a bottom...."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 10:27 pm

The last thing Mikko was worried about was Bruce walking in. She only had one thing on her mind and come hell or high water she was getting what she wanted. She grinned at his comment about being bent over the table and pressed her bloody lips against his, her tongue finding his. She then used all her body weight to push him hard against the cold lockers that held the dead bodies.

She roughly pulled his boxers off ripping them in the process.

She let his lips go only to continue kissing his skin. Adding sharp bites that left bleeding marks along his neck and shoulder. She slid her tongue along the trails of blood then continued, kissing and biting his chest.

I just want to eat you up. She told him breathlessly.

Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 10:47 pm

When Pete brought the little pup in and placed her on the bed, Gwen's heart melted. Omg! She's adorable! Gwen said and started to give the wolf pup belly rubs. The pup rolled over on her back but kept trying to bite at Gwen's fingers and hand.

She seems friendly. Lets get her some water and find her some meat.

Gwen rubbed the Wolf's head and flapped the little pup's ears around. And you need a name. Something heroic and mysterious.

Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 10:55 pm

Everything just got louder and louder. Then...Nothing. Everything was silent again. Rick was no more alive then he was moments before. The animals seemed calmer and the snow started to fall once again.

Love's eyes brighten once more and she took a gasp of air as if she herself just came back from the dead.

She didn't say anything for a few moments, knowing Daryl wasn't going to like what she had to say. Love got to her feet and brushed the snow off of her fur.

I can't bring him back. She finally admitted. I have spoken to Death. She will not allow him to return. I was however, able to make a compromise with her. She will allow Rick's spirit to visit to give his finally farewells. But only once and only for a short time. I would suggest waiting till the others are around. It's the best I can do.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 11:04 pm

With her words, Daryl exhaled the last shred of hope that he had been clinging to, inwardly cursing himself for believing she could help. Even if she could.. why would she? What did she have to gain? Was this all just some sick game to see him broken again.To see the heartbreak and disappointment. Yeah, she could certainly see that on his features. He wouldn't even attempt to mask it.

Giving a small nod, but not expecting her to make good on her word, he knelt and slowly began to wrap Rick's lifeless body within the confines of the blanket, being as gentle as his shaky hands would allow...

"If you can't... if she won't... you can lie to me, that's one thing. But don't dare tell Carl he can say goodbye to his ol man if it ain't true...."
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 11:12 pm

Love did feel kinda bad that she couldn't do more. she watched on as Daryl covered up Rick's body then went back to her mount.

No lies. Death has made a promise. Rick's spirit can come and say his good byes. I understand not trusting a creature like me. But Death is one promise that you can count one. I am truly sorry that I could not do more. Do you need a ride? She asked. I can give you felsteed of your own.

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 9:46 pm

Erica listened. Why did Carl trust her for that matter was one of her first thoughts. Why?

Was it because she brought food in the cold of night? or was able to find any and shoot it for a start? Well... animals are not as weak as humans on the whole. Sure billions of once people now roamed only animated through whatever it was and with only the urge to feed that things insatiable hunger. But. Animals learned. They had to first to survive the encroachment of once modern human living and population explosion. And now in the fall out - adapt. And they had horns, claws, teeth, speed, agility, wings, venom. Things humans had but in comparison to animals was limited or require tools. Annnnd now most of the dead were slowish shuffling mindless things they were even less adept at catching critters. urban animals moved into sewers and or to the rooftops where humans of the infected variety are pretty useless to get to them unless by mistake. Birds roosted, snakes slithered. It seemed dead and lifeless to most because beasts moved away from where ever people were. Cause thats were Walkers would come. But they were there, living, breeding surviving stronger more wily - and there to be found and taken if you had the skills. Erica had always been an archer. But it was not until the first group of survivors that she was taught that hobby could be the difference between hunger and starvation. Or that it could take out walkers. Or... or that she could turn it offensively on other groups of survivors.

Or perhaps Carls trust was because even when he screamed at her to do so she did not budge in the middle of a fire fight she had little chance of winning? Or that fact that despite the odds she won her shoot out? or that they survived and hurt Negan in the process?

She could not tell. It could be all of those things. It could be that name he called her when first coming awake to find her in their little camp of two. Beth. Perhaps whatever attachment to Beth was now hers by default of similarities?

It intrigued Erica but she did not say anything on the matter listening. And thinking on how to caution his lack of trust in some of those here. Not all of course. Lilo in particular Erica felt no danger from. In fact if they had to dash from here she hoped the islander and her blue alien would be among those she goes with. And the one with the shell. it was not the beauty of the shell that made her think on it (and she was inwardly glad she had not lost her ability to find and appreciate beauty in this world.) Or the size of him or the movements she had briefly seen that hinted at immense strength and rage. Erica could not put her finger on it yet for him or Lilo or Stitch. But she choose her words carefully, for Bruce and Carl now - as ever everything she said aside the few moments alone with Carl by the fire side and in the infirmary was weighted with what implications they could have. Words were as powerful as a bullets she knew.

"Well after raiding the sports and hobby and hunting shops I am certain we will find sufficient targets to no need to shot out walkers, unless there is a need to clear em from the border. though if you pile them around the fence they will act as a barrier for other walkers. So there would be no need for Lilo and she may become busy at any time because of her duties as doctor here." Her words were casual, appeasing to Bruces common sense in having Judith watched but also excusing Lilo of the duty of having to be babysitter, and also agreeing there was no need to go into danger if they had a space to practice. "Though, I recall Judith and Lilo interacting last night. Judith seemed to really like her. Or at least comfortable with her." Words were light. Agreeing to be mindful whatever they got up to for Bruce and maybe a hint to Carl if Judith was not worried about Lilo. Then he needn't be either. Well in regards to Judith. And then to Bruce a playing smile. "Does PrettyShell have a name? I wish to find him later to see it - but feel yelling Red, Turtle or PrettyShell would be highly unwelcomed coming from a crazy stranger." She had not gotten a reply from Carl whom would be carrying Judith she for the mean time ties the sling about herself in preparation to take a little childs weight or to easily slip off and give to Carl. Weight her backpack on ready to go as soon as she had a name.

And also this trip about she intended to stock her bag for the inevitable day they may have to flee from here.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 9:48 pm

She didn't at all mind Bebop's rule. The store was big, and has tons of good hiding spots!

"I wanna hide first!" Lydia exclaimed. She was an exceptionally good hider, but not very good at the seeking part of the game.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 9:58 pm

Bruce nodded to Carl. and turned to Erica. Have at whatever you two need. If you insist on keeping the baby with you out there, make sure you stop and get her warm cloths, jacket, there's carriers in the baby shop. I would also suggest ear protection from the loud gun noses. I doubt you'll find any actual undead out there. Unless they are attracted to the sound of your gun fire. I do have silencers if you want to use them.

The turtle? His name is Raphael. He's here with his family. He's also helping me out with some things. Which reminds me. I have a woman waiting for me to check in on her. She's...sick. And in quarantine. Or, suppose to be. Like I said. Take anything you want. I trust that I don't have to worry about you two shooting yourselves.
He added with a sly grin. His attempt at a small joke.

If undead do start gathering by the fence in great number, come get someone, alright.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Maggie nodded against Glenn's shoulder but still held on to him. You better not. She sniffled. I love you too.

She finally looked up at him sadly but with a spark of anger and determination.

We have to find michonne. She finally said and started to push herself up. We need to make sure she's alive. And bring her back here. I'm not letting her or anyone else in our group stay out there anymore. We're going to go get them now.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 8:20 pm

" Lydia I don't think Bebop is gonna count and play with us." Mel commented that would make one boring game to play but there was something else they could do even though Bebop was distracted. She pulled Lydia close to whisper into her ear full of mischief maybe the other teen was rubbing off on her who knows but either way it would be fun.

" Why don't we explore this mall instead other than Toad there's nothing bad and we both can keep an eye out for him." She whispered into Lydia's ear.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 8:22 pm

Bebop figured the two girls would go off and play and he could sit around and chill. But then both girls decided that they would hide. Well who was suppose to go find them? Oh. Him. Ugh! Fine! As he was about to give in and start counting, Mel pulled Lydia aside and started to whisper something. Bebop acted like he wasn't paying attention and continued to paint his finger nails. But he could hear what Mel was saying.

She wanted to explore the mall without him? Well, There was nothing wrong with that. And the fact that she was brave enough to do so with that frog hopping around impressed him. She was a tough cookie. Mad respect.

If Lydia did agree to go wondering around. Bebop would probably keep an eye on them from a far distince. Just in case. Or maybe suggest they grab some pepper spray from the sporting goods store. For now, he just listened.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 8:34 pm

But Lydia wanted to play hide and seek...

Well, there couldn't be any harm in exploring a bit? Right? Well, actually there could be a lot of harm. But Lydia really didn't want too list out all of the terrible things that potentially could happen. Those lists tended to be rather long.

But exploring sounded fun...and she wanted Mel to have fun today too...

"Okay, but not for too too long, I don't want to get in trouble," Lydia whispered back. Lydia'd never broken rules before. She'd never run off without adult permission before. This was...weird. was it a good weird or a bad weird? She was about to find out.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 8:41 pm

" It will be fine he's distracted so let's slip out now." She whispered as she took Lydia by the hand leading her out into the mall. The place was gigantic and needed to be explored to the fullest and so far there was no sign of Toad which was a huge plus. There was a ton of stores to go in mainly of the clothing kind but those could be looked at later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next